Dream Lover Gets Dreamier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suggestion was that as he fancied her so much, just seeing her in short skirts would be fair for pleasuring her.

"Build me up to one and we can go slower later" she said and sighed as his tongue responded, sucking on her lips before running up her moist slit and attacking her clitoris with vigour.

Kate felt the level of pleasure building and let herself surrender to the orgasm.

As always, her hands and thighs covered his head, while his mouth worked furiously to swallow her juices and tongue her clit.

His skilled tongue dipped lower and despite avoiding her sensitive areas, she still felt horny.

"Hang on a minute dear, lie on the floor" she said and let him manouevre around until he was lying across the rug.

Kate unzipped her boots which were still on and stood up. Locating the new remote she had, which worked both tv and hi fi, she took hold of her wine glass, stood over his naked body, then slowly lowered herself to a crouching position. Satisfied she was aligned the way she wanted, Kate let her knees sink into the soft rug as her crotch simultaneously sank onto his handsome face. She could already feel his tongue seek her pussy again and slid forward a little, bringing her anus towards him.

His head was a mixture of emotions as he grasped the sexy derriere above him and put his mouth over her arsehole. Her earlier orgasm had relaxed her muscles, allowing his tongue entry quite quickly. When he withdrew, she pressed down so that his upward thrust could gain a good deal of entry. His desire for her was as strong as ever and he mulled over things in his head. On the one hand, he was missing out. Some girls preferred blow jobs more than others so getting this once in a blue moon might not be to every guy's preference. Then there was the fact that Kate was very open about the fact she wanted oral sex herself an awful lot; added to which there would be occasions he would actually go without relief to heighten the arousal and tension.

However, it was true that by denying him the previous week, the sex the following day was simply amazing. In fact, he had never been so aroused in his life. This coupled with the fact that it was a real turn on to submit and pleasure such an amazing woman so selflessly convinced him he was rather lucky. He certainly didn't want any other man with her! Dominic firmly believed the sexiest arse in the world was poised above him at present and no woman had ever turned him on so much and constantly left him wanting more.

Kate was enjoying the slow rimming he was busily performing. She looked down his body and leaned forward to touch his cock and ball harness. Part of her wanted that big thing inside her but part of her wanted to tease her own desires and wait until the next day.

"Mhhm. That's relaxing. You know, sometimes a slow rimming is just what the doctor ordered. I just want you to know how good it feels" she said happily.

"I love pleasing you. You're so sexy when you're like this" he said then immediately resumed his ministrations, tongue working in and out, in and out.

Kate grew excited by his comments.

"I'm so glad because I love being pleased by you. I like you talking this way, it really turns me on" she offered back.

He grew excited too. Turning her on was high on his agenda.

"I'd do this to you anywhere" he suddenly announced.

Kate smiled and sighed happily.

"You dirty sod, I bet you would. Tell me more" she urged him.

"Well, um I like it when you're a bit rough" he said quietly.

"Do you now? And just what is that?" she quizzed him.

Kate did have a habit of gripping his head when she came and he had to admit it felt great.

"Um, just when you forget about me and you know, make sure I'm doing what you like" he said in between tongue thrusts.

Kate mulled that over in her head. She began to think of a few things herself too and grew even more excited. Pulling his head roughly into her crotch turned her on a lot and she was becoming more and more enthusiastic about sitting on his face.

"As long as you meant that. I'll be taking you up on this a lot" she said eagerly, pressing her asscheeks against his face to drive his tongue even further into her then rising before doing it again.

"I really love face sitting" she continued, becoming more excited at the thought of this.

"I love it too" he managed to say in the middle of his efforts.

"You do, don't you? Actions speak louder than words though and this is making me hot. Go deeper" she urged, although in fairness he was already straining to plunge deep at present.

Kate wasn't aware of his efforts though, too engrossed in thinking up ways they could make things even more interesting. The sex had so much potential to continue developing to her satisfaction and that gave her room to start thinking about what he had just said. Maybe they should start being a bit kinkier; perhaps she could be a lot harsher on him or have him really do anything she could think of and more. Kate had a dildo upstairs which didn't get used much these days; however, if he was wearing his contraption and she felt horny, perhaps she could have him use it on her, not using his hands of course!

Glancing at his cock again, she could see how turned on he was, even despite the contraption. He was going to have to give her a lot of satisfaction or that contraption would be off! Kate was feeling very sexy; she could feel her pussy still wet and slid back a little, shivering a bit with naked pleasure as his wonderful tongue responded just the way she wanted. She was about to tell him when she stopped herself; this was as good a time as any to hold back from praise. From now on she determined to push the boundaries as far as she wanted.

12