Dream Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She emptied her balls and shot streams of creamy hot cum into Leslie's pussy. As the final shot entered her pussy, Leslie sat on Christine's face and took her cock in her mouth. They shared the tasty treat again, swallowing and kissing passionately.

They lay back in each other's arms in satisfied silence savoring a moment they would remember forever. Leslie had no adequate words to express her love for Christine's gentleness and kindness. She and Matt had not only offered her a place to live, they gave her a home. She found a lifetime of peace in her deep love for Jeri and the fondness she felt for her new circle of friends. The variety of lovers gave the best of all worlds in a universe of mutual trust, lust, respect and love.

To be continued.

Note: Read more of the adventures of Michelle and Nicole in "Transsexual Sisters,"

12