Dream Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers

Kay thought about not answering, she felt terrible about what happened with Jerome. Never the less it was time to face up to Jolene and she decided now was the time. Opening the door she greeted Jolene.

"Hi Jolene come in. Were is little Jerome?"

"Out in the car with his dad."

Kay became nervous, Jerome must have said something and Jolene was going to confront her. Kay didn't know if she should invite Jerome in, so she said nothing and prepared for the worst.

"Sorry I haven't called you back, but with getting back with Curt and the baby, it's been crazy."

"Kay that's alright, probably the last person Curt wants to see is me after that night we went out. That's not why I'm here. Lamar is in the car outside with Jerome."

"The guy that drugged me. He's here now. I'm calling the cops right now, that son of a bitch." Kay walked to the phone and picked it up.

"Kay put the phone down before you do something you regret. I told you then and I'm telling you now, it wasn't Lamar that drugged you. You were messed up long before Lamar got there. Hell Kay you just about fucked my husband on the dance floor that night. I told you about that, you even suggested a threesome to us, for heaven sake."

Jolene had never said anything about a threesome to Kay before and it caused Kay to put the phone down. Kay treaded carefully now.

"Jesus, Jolene you never said anything."

"It was no big deal Kay, but I don't want you accusing Lamar of something he didn't do. He's really nice and he wants to see his son."

"Oh god what am I going to do now. Oh fuck Curt, just when we got back together. How come this Lamar didn't call before. Where was he when I was pregnant. What a fucking mess."

"Kay he just got back into town, he didn't know. He's really a nice guy." Jolene felt compelled to build him up. right now all she could think about was keeping Lamar happy. The last thing Jolene needed was Lamar saying something to Jerome. After all Jolene had no illusions about Lamar loving her, all she was to Lamar was another lay. Without asking, Jolene turned and opened the door and signaled to the car. Moments later Lamar appeared at the door as Jolene made her way past him.

The moment he walked through the door a flood of memories swept through Kay's mind. There he was, her dream man.

Continued.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers