Dream Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried and moaned loudly in the night as she pressed back against the vibrator. My hands reached forward caressing her warm soft breasts, teasing her hard nipples. Her soft blond hair blowing in the wind caressed my face gently. Her moaning turned into a loud roar as she rode the vibrator, pushing harder and harder burying her fingers in her dripping pussy.

"Val, oh Val, oh FUCK...I'm cumming!!" She shouted loudly.

Hearing the quiet pitter-patter on the patio as she squirted was heavenly, convulsing in my arms as she came too hard for words to escape her mouth. Afterwards, she collapsed into my arms.

Lying in the bed, she looked like a beautiful angel. I sat at the foot of the bed, smiling, watching as she came to.

"What happened?" She asked, sitting up naked.

"You don't remember?" I smiled.

"Fuck, that was fucking amazing!"

"So tell me, who is Val?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, no one. He's just my most recent fantasy fuck buddy," she smiled.

"Tell me about him," I inched closer up the bed to hold her.

"Well, Val, what can I say. He's mousy, shy, but under all that it's weird...it's like obviously there's something more there. Like he's a fucking knight in shining armor, but he just isn't convinced of it himself. He has got to be one of the most attractive men I've ever met, but his posture is horrible. If I hadn't known him for almost a year, I wouldn't have caught those few glimpses where he is truly confident and he shines. Fuck, it's enough to make me feel like I'm ten again, having my first crush on a boy," she smiled, closing her eyes.

"Well, are you ready to continue?" I asked politely.

"Continue? There's more?" She asked surprised.

"My dear Roxxana, THAT...was just the beginning," I grinned planning out more fun activities...

I made quick work of tying her to the bed. Her many scarves were perfect for the job. As she laid back, head on her pillow she watched me innocently. Slowly, I unzipped my pants, stepping closer to her naked body. My cock pressed up against the blue silk, threatening to rip out of its blue-buttoned confines. Her eyes widened as she took in exactly how large my package was. Tied to the bed, there was nothing she could do.

I slowly pulled my boxers down, popping my penis up at her as he was finally freed, precum already dripping in excitement for what was going to happen next. Flicking my boxers from my ankle, I smiled as the small movement swung my cock impressively at her. As I stepped closer, she looked up at me, unsure of what was happening next.

"Kiss it," I smiled, looking down at her. I had made sure to leave enough room for her to get over for that. Her head leaned over, taking my head into her mouth. Her tongue teased as she lapped gently at the precum. Then I grabbed the back of her head, forcing her mouth down my shaft.

She choked as she deep-throated my shaft, tongue wrapping around as best she could. I thrusted in and out of her warm, moist mouth, I smiled in contemplation of what I was going to say next.

"I want you to call me Val tonight," I grinned.

"What?!" She pulled my cock from her mouth.

"It's obvious you want to fuck him, so I want to be Val tonight."

"I don't know if I can do that, he wouldn't act anything like this," she looked nervously at me.

"Are saying you wouldn't like it if he did?"

"No," she argued. "It's just not like him, he's gentle... kind."

"Well you just said it, I'm not gentle or kind. So I'm ordering you to call me Val," I laughed. If only she knew the truth.

"Yes master," she winced. Taking my cock back in her mouth.

She stroked my cock with her tongue, bobbing up and down my shaft with her mouth inching me closer and closer to orgasm. I flexed my ass as I prepared to shoot my load down her throat. Suddenly, she pulled my cock from her mouth, "Can I ask you why you want me to call you Val?" She asked, just in time to get answered with my load as it shot straight into her face.

"Because, you clearly have a thing for him. And I'm sure he has a thing for you," I smiled.

"But that's not really a reason for me to call you Val," she argued.

"Look, I want to feel what that little dick weed is going to feel when you finally fuck him. So call me Val from now on, do you understand?" I grabbed my whip.

"Yes Master," she winced again.

"What's my name?"

"Yes, Val." She hesitated.

"No more questions, or I'm going to have to discipline you," I grinned.

Standing up, I repositioned myself between her bound legs. Her pussy was wet and her clit poking up at me. As I wrapped my tongue around it, I felt her clit pulsing. She gasped, excited and turned on.

"Oh Val," she moaned. I was surprised by how quickly that came out, but I suppose it was easier because she wanted it to be...me. Lapping at her juices, I pulled her closer and closer to orgasm. Enjoying it as she flexed and grabbed at the bed, fighting against her bindings. Right before she came, I pulled my mouth up, ripping off all of her bindings; I flung her onto her stomach and slid my cock deep into her pussy.

Her juices swirled around my penis as she began to quiver, her whole body shook as I thrusted hard against her. I felt her g-spot swell and press against my cock; pushing deeper and deeper down in her. Roxxana convulsed as I had my way with her, using her as the slut she wanted to be. Listening to her cry out my name, feeling her tight pussy squeeze my huge throbbing cock it minutes turned into seconds and hours turned into minutes.

At last, we collapsed onto the bed, a sweating, panting mass. I watched vigilantly as Roxxana fought against the sleep that she could not hold off, finally giving in and returning to her dream world. As I packed up my things I thought of how hard it would be to keep this a secret.

Walking out the door I left the mask on her dresser, her reflection before turning and leaving. I wonder if she'll ever know the truth...

12