Dream of Souls Ch. 02

Story Info
Two souls find each other in their dreams.
1.4k words
4.31
4.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday 4:32AM

Drew's latest conquest pushed her hands against his chest and rolled off of him. His still semi hard, now wet and sticky cock fell against his lower abdomen. Chrissy or Kristin or Kristine...whatever her name was, sighed loudly and pushed her naked body against his. All he wanted to do was escape.

"God, that was amazing," she cooed in a lazy voice.

"Uh, yeah sure," Drew replied with no conviction at all. Lately the women that he fucked just seemed flat and all wrong. And it was pissing him off because he'd never had that problem before and didn't know how to fix it. The more women he fucked, trying to get back what he'd had for the last several years, the more empty the encounters felt.

In college he was a rock star both on the basketball court and in the bedroom. His natural farmboy good looks combined with his athletic prowess had girls clamoring to get to him. He had his pick of some of the hottest girls on campus and he definitely took advantage of that situation. He was never mean or cruel, however. He had been raised right and treated girls with respect, but he just treated A LOT of girls with respect...

Even in the five years since college he'd never had a problem with women. He'd had several steady girlfriends over the years and always was faithful to them. This new descent into debauchery all started when he'd had that first dream a few months ago.

These dreams were the hottest, most erotic experiences he'd ever had...EVER. Every previous sexual encounter paled in comparison to the connection and the amazing coming together Drew had with the woman in his dreams. The dreams were always different, but the woman was always the same. She was beautiful with blonde hair and deep blue eyes that held his in rapture each and every time.

As the breathing of the woman lying next to him began to fall into a rhythmic pattern Drew's thoughts drifted to his dream woman...literally his DREAM woman. He'd been trying to find that woman in the real world, and so far nothing had come close. Every time he was in bed with a woman he tried to let go of HER, but in the end he always was comparing the experience and nothing came close to his dreams.

The most recent one began to play out in his head as the nameless sleeping woman rolled to the other side of the bed.

The brothel was packed with some of the newest arrivals in the small town. Men dotted the downstairs bar area, some playing cards while the whores flitted around them. He ambled through the maze of small tables, bumping a few from time to time and earning a well placed expletive from its occupants. Their idle threats were meaningless to him. He was here for just one thing... HER.

Standing at the top of the stairs, surveying her territory, his cock hardened in his pants at just the sight of her. The dress she wore was cut to fit, but not vulgar as most of the girls in the brothel – though there was a tantalizing hint of her breasts over the top of the material and the thought of the last time he had those amazing tits in his hands had him ready to explode already. A smudge of light color surrounded her amazing blue eyes that locked with his – she knew why he was here and the curve of her heavenly mouth told him she wasn't adverse to it. Her blonde hair was styled in the most modern of fashion, not the tied back styles that were common among the whores he'd been with. She looked like...perfection.

"Cowboy," she acknowledged simply as he walked past her. She was rewarded with a resounded slap on her ass. He could tell that she wasn't wearing all that damned extra shit women wore, and he immediately pictured his head well under that dress.

Grabbing her hand, he headed to the room at the end of the hall, his dick becoming harder by the second as he thought more about getting under that damnable dress.

Once in the room, he wrapped his hands around her waist and picked her up to set her on the wooden table in the corner. Stepping back slightly he watched as she reached up and pulled the pins from her hair one by one, allowing it to cascade down over her shoulders. He slowly rubbed along his hard shaft through the rough material of his pants. His eyes never left her.

"Darling, you know that I'm going to make you beg tonight. I'm going to crawl up under your dress and find that sweet, sweet spot and lose myself," he drawled out as he began to stalk towards her. But he was stopped in his tracks as she began to loosen the bodice of her dress and those beautiful round breasts spilled out.

Immediately he was on her. His lips firmly wrapped around the hard peek of her nipple as his hand worked the other tit. Her gasps drove straight to his cock and he nipped and licked at her nipple like he was going to draw sustenance from it. Never had he found a woman so captivating...so desirable. He wanted to posses her completely, but would satisfy himself with simply dining on her every secret tonight.

His lips quickly captured her cherry lips and he felt her small hand find the stiff shaft hidden beneath his trousers. Fuck! Her tempo when she stroked him like that was always perfect. He often felt like a first time customer to one of the whores in the rooms surrounding them - like he was going to cum in a matter of seconds.

Placing one last kiss on her lips, he quickly dropped to his knees and pulled up the hem of her dress, ducking under and fulfilling that image that had quickly flashed in his mind when he'd slapped her ass earlier. Her legs widened slightly and allowed him a perfect view of her uncovered sex. She hadn't worn the hindering under garments that he often ended up destroying in his haste to have her.

"I'm tired of replacing my finer garments. This way there's nothing for you to ruin." Her voice floated to him through the fabric of his prison and he smiled as he ran a single finger up her inner thigh, watching her squirm a little. His finger inched closer to the glistening lips of her pussy and he inhaled deeply taking the scent of her in, moaning.

A single finger run along the line of her slit and the wetness there coated the tip of the finger. Bringing it to his lips, his tongue slid out and tasted the sweet, sweet taste that he'd collected from her. That small taste made him hungry like he'd never been before and placing his hands on the inside of her thigh, he spread her wide as he dove into her. His tongue licked her from top to bottom before focusing on teasing the small bud at the apex of her sex. That place that he knew would drive her wild and she would beg him...soon.

With his mouth furiously devouring her, he could hear her muffled cries and moans, which only spurred him on further. Slipping first one and then another finger into her wet pussy, his tongue never stopped the assault on her clit as he stroked the tight walls of her pussy, feeling them contract around his finger and longing for it to be his cock.

He knew how to coax her body to give him exactly what he wanted from her, but this time he wanted her to beg, so he backed away slightly, listening to her ragged breaths coming and the low curse that came when she realized he had stopped.

"Why did you stop? I was so close."

"I told you, you are going to beg," he said as he ran his finger along her lips, teasing her.

"Then pleeeeaaassseee," she let out on a long exhale as he slid his fingers into her pussy and fucked her hard. His mouth once again finding that hard clit as he took it between his teeth. He knew that she was about to give him what he wanted...

"Oh, good Lord almighty!" she screamed out and a smile slid across his face.

Just then the sound of wood splitting met his ears and his love screamed out in a completely different way than she just had for him...

Drew had woken from that dream with a hard dick and a beating heart.

Just the thought of his dream woman had him hard again. Drew glanced over to the sleeping form next to him and decided that he would rather take care of it himself that subject himself to another boring fuck.