Dream on the Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TenGig
TenGig
6 Followers

"Yeah .. uhh sure.. thanks" Jake replied uncertainly.

After the café, Heather took him to see a new holo show that had just started playing, and then returned them to the suite that Trembal had arranged for him. All of the packages and items they'd purchased during their shopping spree had been delivered by a valet, including one full rack with the suits and dress on it.

"Ok" he told Heather, "let's get changed and go have that dinner. I'm starving. Aren't you?"

"I could eat" she said with a wink. "I'll get changed in the other room."

Jake hesitated for only a second before saying "Well, why not just change here...?"

Heather smiled and let out a small laugh as she looked to see if he was serious. When she saw that he probably wasn't joking, and much to his surprise, she said "Sure. Ok."

Jake had not expected her to say yes. In fact, he had expected her to laugh in his face and go in the other room any way. This turn of events, however, was not unwelcome. True to her word, Heather began to unbutton her blouse. When she got down to the third button, she paused and looked at Jake quizzically.

"Would you like me to do a striptease for you?" she asked.

"Yes!" Jake enthusiastically replied.

Heather had Jake sit down in one of the main room chairs and signaled the in-room computer to start some music. Then she turned her back to Jake and unpinned her hair. Jake's settled into the chair to enjoy the show, smiling from ear to ear every time Heather looked at him. As the music tempo picked up, Heather started moving her hips and dancing around the room, occasionally kicking out her feet, twirling her ass and moving her hands up and down her body. The last few buttons of her blouse came undone and she slowly teased it off, first with her back to Jake, then showing him some cleavage and a glimpse of her pale lace bra, and then turning back around and letting the blouse slip off of her shoulders.

Next came her skirt, unzipped slowly while looking back over her shoulder at him and then sliding it all the way down her legs, bending over as she did so, revealing a pale lace thong and her tight, round ass. Jake couldn't believe how perfect looking her ass was. It was athletic and firm looking, but with substance and shape. By this time, Jake's mouth was watering and his cock was rock hard. He didn't even try to hide the tent he was making in his trousers as Heather danced for him. Especially when she approached only a half meter away and bent over facing him, cupping her large breasts together and pushing them up towards him. He was forced to reach his hand up and help close his own mouth, eliciting a big winning smile from Heather as he did so.

Heather reached stood back up and reached up between her tits to the clasp holding the bra close. Jake thought he was dreaming. He thought she would only go to the underwear. Never this. Then suddenly, it was gone. No teasing, she just opened the bra and flung it off her shoulders, baring her big, beautiful tits to his hungry eyes. They must have been a full D cup, and riding hid on her trim frame made them look much larger. Bright pink nipples capped her tits, surround by a slightly darker ping areola that was as big as his eyes had to be. Her nipples were hard now, standing out from her tits invitingly.

"You like these?" she asked, as she cupped them and rubbed them in front of him.

"You know I do" Jake responded. "Those are the best looking tits I've ever seen."

"Oh really?" she asked slyly, smiling the whole time. "Would you like to touch them?"

Jake thought he was hearing things at first, but quickly answered "Of course! You bet I would!"

Heather approached him and slipped in between his knees. Placing her knees on the edge of the chair, she bent over and dangled her tits in front of Jake's face. Jake slowly, but surely, reach up both hands and grabbed the bounteous flesh before him, gripping her tits just under the nipples and pressing up and squeezing. Heather let out a satisfied sigh as he did so.

"Oh, you like having your tits held do you?"

"Yes, I do" she responded in a breathy voice, not much more than a loud whisper. "I like having them held, and squeezed and fondled..." At this point she reached down and grabbed Jakes rock hard cock. "Mmm yes .. and fucked. Do you want to fuck my tits Jake?"

Jake could hardly believe what he was hearing, or his good fortune. Just a few hours ago he was told he would be getting many tens of millions of dollars, and now this gorgeous blonde woman wanted him to fuck her big, beautiful tits?! If I die right now, he thought, it would not be a wasted life!

"Absolutely, I want to fuck your tits, honey. I want to fuck you tits, then I want to fuck you. In fact, to hell with dinner, let's just stay here all night and fuck!"

Heather let out a little giggle as she sank to her knees between his legs. "First things first, slugger."

She undid the clasp on his belt and pulled his pants and shorts off at the same time, freeing his aching cock from its tight confines. Jake gasped as her cool hand wrapped around his hot meat and she started slowly stroking him, letting some spit dribble from her mouth to get his dick nice and wet. Once it was slick and her hand was sliding free, she moved up and wrapped her tits around his pole and pushed them together. Jake had the urge to lay his head back and just enjoy the sensation, but he didn't want to miss this for anything! Unfortunately for Jake, it had been a long time. Too long. After only a few strokes between Heathers tits, he could feel the cum boiling up in his balls.

"Oh god Heather" he exclaimed, "I'm sorry! I'm going to .. cum! I can't stop ..I'm going to cum on your fucking tits!"

"Yes, baby. That's right. Cum on my tits! It's OK! Cum all over my big fucking tits! That's what I like!"

Jake leaned his head back and groaned loudly as his orgasm let loose and he thrust his spurting cock up between Heathers tits. His first shot jetted up and hit her on the nose and chin. Subsequent shots landed just under her chin on her neck and the tops of her tits. He couldn't believe how great a feeling this was as his the orgasm continued to sweep through him. Eventually, it died down to a dribble, but Jake's hips continued to jerk in a small fucking motion.

Heather let go of her tits and grabbed his cock with one hand, leaned down and took him into her mouth and started sucking out the last of his come. Jake had let his eyes close briefly but now jerked open and gasped as her mouth came into contact with his cock, not just from the sensitivity he still had but from the act as well. The last thing he'd dreamed was her eating his cum, but as he looked down, she was looking back at him with those wide, beautiful blue eyes and smiling around his cock.

TenGig
TenGig
6 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good.

Reminds me of the older Sci-fi styles.

I would love to read continuing chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Excellent! would love to see a series out of this or at least one followup. Great writing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
The Inheritance Ryan suddenly inherits his Uncle's fortune and his Assistant.in Romance
Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Going Feet First Ch. 01 Wherever this soldier ended up, it sure ain't Vietnam.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories