Dream Vacation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

"Well hey there, Stallion," said a voice from behind me.

I turned, and saw tits. Huge tits. Covering them (inadequately) was a black leather jacket, and behind the tits was the familiar face of Desiree, smirking at me and twirling the stem of the red rose in her blonde curls.

"I'll be damned," I said. "Fancy meeting you here."

"Mm-hm," she nodded. "Here for a short stay?"

"Just a couple of hours."

"Sounds like long enough to take care of some unfinished business," she suggested. "Care to find out what I can do to you when there aren't any rules to get in the way?"

"No rules, hm?" I said. "So I can fuck you like a whore if I want to?"

Desiree growled softly. "Baby, if you want me to, I will be your fucking whore!"

* * * * *

She led me to a hallway inside the main building, opened a door into a neon-lit room, and gestured me inside. I had to chuckle a bit when I saw what the room was; it was decorated to resemble a cheap urban hotel room, with a flashing sign outside the window, a tarnished brass bed on threadbare carpeting, and a large mirror on one wall. Desiree had obviously taken my request to fuck her "like a whore" quite literally. She walked past me and turned to face me, striking a bit of a pose in her tall black boots, hot red panties, and black jacket.

"You ready to play, honey?" she asked, her lip curling just a bit in a way that somehow made her look even hotter.

"Born ready," I said.

Desiree unzipped her jacket, allowing her massive breasts to bounce out. "Sit down and whip it out," she commanded, "and we'll just pick up right where we left off!"

I pulled off my swimsuit and let my shirt drop on the floor, sitting naked on the bed. Desiree knelt down in front of me, holding her jacket back behind her with both hands and jutting her fantastic tits out in front. Without any further preliminary, she leaned forward and let my hard cock slip between her massive globes, and then started sliding them up and down, staring up at me and licking her red lips as she fucked me with her tits.

"You like that?" she whispered.

"You know I do," I replied.

"Mmm, I've been thinking about this since that night in the club," she said as she lifted her big tits up and down, up and down, squeezing them tightly around me. "We couldn't finish it there, but this time I'll give you all the pleasure you can take." She dipped her head down for a moment to kiss the swollen head of my cock and run her tongue around it, then looked back up and leaned harder into me with a moan, as if the feel of my cock between her tits was making her too horny to stand it.

"Come up here and get on top of me, slut," I commanded, enjoying the game and the sensation of her breasts against me. I knew from past experience that they were fake, but the sheer size was still exciting and I wanted to feel them and lick them from below.

Desiree crawled slowly up my body, rubbing her nipples against me as she went and spreading her legs wide so that her satin panties brushed against my erect member. She straddled me and sat up to remove her jacket, arching her back to present her enormous breasts to their full advantage. I reached up to hold them in my hands, my palms barely covering the nipples. It was fantastic to feel and caress such huge tits! She touched them with her own hands as well, following mine around and below and between her luscious mounds, moaning with the pleasure it gave her.

When she lay back down on top of me, I pulled her in closer to press her giant bosom firmly into my chest, and took her tongue into my mouth. I had been so fixated on her tits that I had forgotten how full and soft her lips were, and she kissed with the same enthusiasm that she seemed to bring to everything else she did.

I felt her legs come together on top of me as she slid her panties off, and when she spread them again her pussy lips stroked against my cock. The need to penetrate this hot woman overwhelmed me, and she barely had time to get into position before I thrust forward and entered her hot, wet cunt.

"Oooh, fuck me hard!" she moaned, pushing down with her hips to take me deeper inside her. "I'm your whore, fuck me however you want and come in my pussy!"

An image from a porn movie I'd seen before drifted into my mind, an unusual position that I knew would be perfect for Desiree. I pulled out of her, and she looked suddenly disappointed, but curious at the same time. "I want to try something," I said.

"Anything at all, lover, so long as you fuck me!"

A moment later, I sat at the foot of the bed facing the mirror, and Desiree sat on my lap facing the same way. My cock was back inside her sweet pussy, doing her as I would from behind, except we were sitting up and she was pumping up and down on my rod. The mirror provided an exciting show of her tits bouncing up and down to the rhythm of our fucking, and I could reach around and feel them up as well, moistening my fingertips in her mouth to rub her nipples hard.

It took me less than three minutes to climax.

When I finally came in her, she moaned out loud and squeezed my hands against her tits, leaned her head back to kiss me, and gave every sign of climaxing right along with me. I was past the point of caring whether it was real; I just indulged in the fantasy, and fucked my hot whore deep as I pumped my cream inside her.

I thought we were finished, naturally, but Desiree had other ideas. She stood up, lifting herself off my cock, and lay back down on the bed with her nipples pinched between her fingers, pulling them in slow circles that opened and closed her deep cleavage.

"I'm ready for more if you are," she purred. "Put that thick cock back in between my tits and fuck them good, lover!"

"I'm not sure I can do it again so soon," I cautioned.

"You can fuck my tits until you go soft or you come on my lips," she insisted. "Come on, you ain't never gonna get a shot at jugs like these again!"

I couldn't argue with logic like that. I crawled up onto her body, aimed my slightly aching but still hard cock into her cleavage, and thrust between her mounds. The love honey that coated my cock made me slip inside easily and smoothly, and she was able to squeeze her tits tightly around my rod without impeding me at all.

"Come on, baby, give it all you've got!" she hissed through clenched teeth. "I love it when you fuck my tits, it makes me feel like such a slut and I love being your slut! You know you want to come on me, I want it too, give it to me!"

I did want to, and to my surprise I felt the build-up to orgasm once again as I continued to roughly plunge my cock into her cleavage. Desiree threw her head back and moaned, punctuated by each thrust, until she was crying out with sheer ecstasy and my come spurted out from between her tits and onto her chest. She immediately rubbed it all over herself, over her big tits and her nipples, savoring the feel and even licking her fingers as if she craved the taste of me.

I felt exhausted. I rolled onto my back next to her, breathing hard. She didn't stay next to me for long, rolling her body back on top of me and pressing her tits (which were slick and wet by now) into my bare chest. For a scary moment I thought she might expect me to go yet another round, but her kisses were gentle and her whispered voice was soothing.

"Thank you for fucking me so good," she breathed between kisses. "Yes, lover, you fucked me very, very good…"

* * * * *

Desiree and I showered together after we were ready to move again, and cleaned all the goo off each other. It was strange; I didn't have a come fetish, but it had definitely excited me when I had fucked her tits with our own natural lube and then spurted more on her. I actually asked Desiree what she thought of that as we dried each other off.

"Well, I can't see into your head, of course," Desiree said, "but from what I've been able to tell about you, what turns you on most is a woman who's really excited about sex. Am I right?"

"Couldn't have put it better myself."

"Well, there you go. It's not so much that you're coming on your woman, it's that she's so excited that she doesn't mind you doing it. Like how I wanted you to fuck my tits so bad, I couldn't wait long enough to get cleaned up; I just insisted you do it right then. And then when you shoot your load on me and I love it, it just reinforces how intensely I want you. Does that make sense?"

"I think it does."

"Then that's one mystery less. Damn, I wish I could go with you on the boat! I'd like to do you with your woman again. Still Trina?"

"Still Trina."

"Good choice. She's exactly what you need, very willing and a great kisser. Here, give her this for me." Desiree drew me in and put her tongue in my mouth, shoving her massive tits up to me hard enough to push me back into the wall. My cock actually tried to rise again, but it had (for the time being) reached its limit.

"Hard again?" Desiree asked as she felt my manhood brush against her.

"It seems like I always am this week," I replied. "Lots of stimulation, of course."

"Good," she smiled.

"Actually, I'm rather puzzled," I mused. "I mean, sure, I'm a horny guy, but… is there Viagra in the food, or something?"

"That's not exactly a flattering thing to say to a girl," she teased.

"I didn't mean that, you're an incredibly gorgeous woman --"

She laughed. "I know. Don't worry, I'm not that insecure. But seriously, we're not adding anything to the food or anything else. A guy gets horny in a place like this, that's all."

"Yeah, but I've been coming about three or four times a day for a week, and I'm always ready for more when the situation presents itself. That just isn't normal! Where am I getting all this stamina?"

"I wouldn't worry about it," Desiree said. "Look, you've got dozens of fiery hot women making your fantasies come true left and right; what do you expect? Don't analyze everything to death, just fuck and enjoy. Here, take a look at me, right here. What do you see?"

"Big tits," I replied instantly. She was, after all, holding them up and thrusting them in my direction.

"You don't see my liberal arts degree? Or my appreciation for red wine? Or my collection of classic rock albums?"

"Well, I'm sure you're a very well-rounded woman… let me rephrase that!"

She laughed at that. "No, you see, that's my point. You're focusing on what's important here. Of course, it's not always paramount to the discussion that you focus on a woman's jugs -- in fact, it's an all-too-rare situation. In this case, the Big Tits are definitely the number-one priority. So, right now, you're on an erotic vacation. Your goal, I'm sure, is to enjoy it. When you start over-analyzing it, you miss the point completely. Next time you get the urge to think too much, just remember the Big Tits, all right?"

"Good advice," I agreed. "Thanks, Desiree. And, speaking of your sweet bosoms, let me just say that this has been the best titfuck I've ever had."

She smiled, and kissed me one more time. "When you remember me," she said, "I want you to picture me lying beneath you, moaning like a bitch in heat while you ram your hard cock between my titties. Remember me just like that, lover. Remember the Big Tits!"

She left me alone in the room to get dressed.

The first thing I did when I re-emerged was to find a staff member at the Copacabana and ensure that Desiree received an extra bonus for her fine performance, and for the good advice that I was sure to remember. After all, if there's one thing a guy never forgets, it's a pair of big tits.

* * * * *

My session with Desiree had been short and intense; I still had about an hour to spend at the Copacabana before heading back to the ship. By this time, I knew Julie would be ashore, and I was looking forward to meeting her.

They had an outdoor bar, and I ordered a Coke; I didn't feel like getting drunk, nor did I particularly want the usually soothing Peppermint Schnapps. For a moment I leaned back against the bar and just took in the scenery: the ocean stretching out past a golden beach, the palms waving in the breeze, the naked breasts bouncing in the sun.

In spite of Desiree's advice, I fell again into thought. I definitely had a greater sense of calm about my situation, and I thought I knew why but I wasn't quite sure. I no longer felt the guilt or shame of cheating on my wife; in fact, despite the fact that I had just fucked the bejeezus out of a hot whore with jugs like watermelons, I didn't actually feel like I was cheating anymore. I wasn't sure I felt any way about it. I wasn't sure why that was, but I thought that it might have something to do with the way my situation kept becoming more and more fantasylike, and less like the life I'd left behind. In addition, there was the fact (as Desiree had pointed out) that I was under almost constant sexual stimulation. Surely that was something that had to mess with one's brain chemistry after a while? All those endorphins, hormones, and orgasms had to be having some side effect.

Big tits, I thought as I realized I was getting dangerously close to over-analyzing. BIG tits, big HUGE fucking tits.

I took another sip of my Coke and (big tits) felt better.

"Excuse me, Señor Xavier?" said a voice next to me.

I turned, and saw one of the staff at the resort -- not an escort, but a regular staff member. She was a young woman who was actually quite attractive and could easily have been one of the escorts if she so chose. "Yes, that's me," I said.

"Pardon for interrupting you, Señor. Our manager, Mr. Royce, begs a moment of your time to discuss how we may better serve you. Would you be so kind as to accompany me?"

I shrugged. "Can't think of too many ways I could be better served, but lead the way."

She showed me back to the main building and into a small office, where the bronze-skinned man who had met me on the shore was talking to an image of Samantha on his computer. "He's quite satisfied with the arrangements made, Sam," he was saying. "Ah, Mr. Xavier is here now. May I put you on speaker?"

Samantha nodded on the screen, and Mr. Royce hit a button and turned to me. "Mr. Xavier," he said, "it seems that Mr. Takumora has elected not to continue the cruise but instead will be staying here at the Copacabana with us. This means that the VIP cabin is now available, and we were wondering if you would care to upgrade at a discounted price."

"How discounted?" I asked.

"The normal rate is an additional $3000 for three nights. We would be willing to let you stay in the first-class stateroom, with all the extra services that VIP treatment provides, for half that amount."

I considered the idea. "It's tempting," I said. "Can you remind me what some of the amenities are?"

"Well, first there's the room itself. A private deck, bar, and hot tub; an extra-long King-size bed; complimentary champagne for you and your companions. The Turkish bathrobe in your stateroom will be yours to keep as our gift. Finally, we offer to cover an extra tip for your companions, for which they invariably show you their appreciation."

I nodded. "Tell me, if I may, how many other guests will be continuing the cruise?"

"Two, both from this resort. You are being given the first option on the VIP cabin because you enjoyed VIP status onshore."

I did a quick mental figuring of my remaining bankroll, and decided to give it a try -- but I also wanted something else. "Mr. Takumora chose one of the escorts on board ship as his second, a woman named Julie," I said. "I imagine you're not permitted to tell me why he's not continuing the trip, but I did see him and I can guess that it's because the ocean just didn't agree with him. It stands to reason that Julie would therefore be available?"

"For tonight, yes, but there is every chance that Mr. Takumora will request her for tomorrow."

"But I wish to request her for tomorrow. So, let me make you a counter-proposal, if I may. I would like the VIP cabin, but only if Julie comes back aboard and I am guaranteed a day with her as my second companion. Of course, I would feel obligated to double her usual tip, for her inconvenience. Would that be possible?"

Samantha's voice came from the phone. "We'll have to look into that, Mr. Xavier. We do try to fulfill the requests of all our guests, but the unfortunate fact is that Julie is still Mr. Takumora's companion, for the time being."

"I understand," I said. "If she is not available, then I will simply stay in the cabin I have and finish the cruise that way. Incidentally, it's been a wonderful trip so far and I do appreciate your hospitality."

"Thank you, Mr. Xavier," said Mr. Royce. "We'll do our best to meet your needs."

* * * * *

I returned to the ship immediately afterward, even though I still could have had another hour on land. I figured that they might try to offer me another deal, and I didn't particularly want them to. I wanted Julie, and this struck me as leverage to get her; surely they would rather fill the VIP cabin than not, and for that matter Julie herself would probably rather be with a customer capable of giving extra tips than one who was too ill to move. Of course, it was entirely possible one of the other guests might get the cabin and it would all be for nothing, but I was willing to take the chance.

I rejoined Trina on the main deck, and explained to her what had happened. She was overjoyed at the prospect of staying in the VIP suite, and (as I expected) tried to talk me into making the deal with or without Julie. "You'll love the VIP room, really," Trina said. "It's worth the money. And I love doing it in a hot tub! And the private deck is so wonderful, you can lie out there under the stars and no one can see you or what you're doing…"

"We'll see what happens," I insisted. "It all depends on whether Julie can come along."

"She's great, but there are other pretty women here too," Trina said. "Nikita's really hot, for one."

I was getting the feeling that Trina really regretted having sold me on Julie, and I didn't want her to feel like it was a mistake. "Trina, please don't be upset. I know it seems that I'm fixating on Julie, but… well, from the brief glimpse I got, I just knew I had to have her. I felt the same thing when I saw you. All the girls here are beautiful, but there's something about you, and about her, that just pulls at me. You know that I've been very generous with all my companions on this trip; don't think for a moment that I would forget the woman who's done the most for me."

"That's sweet of you," Trina said. "Of course, it's your decision. I'm here for you."

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, the way I liked it, with her tongue twirling in my mouth and her breasts pressed against my body.

* * * * *

Half an hour later, Trina and I joined Kiko and Akimi on the main deck. The ship was still anchored in the bay, and dinghy had just left to bring the second of two more guests back to the ship (I had heard that they were a couple of friends, both about to be married, who were sowing their wild oats). There was still no word on Julie, but I had been told that both the other guests had turned down the VIP cabin, and so I had decided to take it anyway even if Julie didn't show. I told Trina as much, but asked her to keep it quiet. She was delighted and assured me I wouldn't regret it.

At my request, my women had changed clothes. Trina now wore a red bikini, gold spike heels, and a sheer wrap, while Akimi and Kiko wore the same bikinis in white with silver shoes. We had chosen a couple of deck chairs that were, for the moment, in the shade.

"Of course, we don't want to get sunburned," Trina pointed out, and so naturally it was important for all of us to lotion up. We split into pairs, and I took care of Kiko while Trina rubbed up Akimi. It was fun sitting side by side with Trina, stroking and touching the near-twin girls, who showed every sign of really enjoying their lotion massage. Kiko sat between my legs at the edge of the chair, and Akimi sat the same way with Trina. Then, once we had done their backs, they turned around and faced each of us, straddling our legs.

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers