Dreaming?

Story Info
Erotic cream of you!
1.4k words
3.25
6.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes fight to focus in the darkness, searching for the source of the sound. Your naked silhouette comes into view, motionless in the doorway.

I can make out your form, your shoulders, arms, the curves of your breasts and hips, your legs. Slowly you move towards me, until you are standing close to the bed. I can hardly breathe, a feeling of anxiety mixed with excitement, which is broken when I feel the gentle caress of your fingers on my right arm, starting on the back of my hand, slowly and sensuously moving up until your reach my shoulder. Your fingers pause for a moment before continuing downwards and across my chest, gently moving to and fro, before trailing your fingers upwards, across my neck, over my chin and onto my lips. Your gentle touch traces the outline of my lips, caressing them lovingly, my instinctive reaction is to open my mouth and suck in two of your fingers, running my tongue along their length and beginning to suck harder. I let out a groan of arousal as I orally pleasure your digits and hearing the quickening of your breath, realise you are enjoying this too!

After several minutes of ever increasing pleasure, you gently withdraw your fingers and bending from the waist, replace them with your luscious lips. Our mouths mesh together in a passionate and moist exchange, tongues duelling as the intensity grows, both of our breathing becoming ragged as mutual excitement increases. We shuffle positions as you sit on the edge of the bed, our lips still maintaining contact, as we share this passionate duel. I move my arms to embrace you, but that isn't your plan and you abruptly break our kiss. You shake your head 'No' and although disappointed, I accept your terms of contact.

Your fingers again begin caressing my face, your head tilted to one side as you watch the path they trace. Across my forehead, down one cheek, across the lips and up the other cheek, across my eyes, then back towards my chin. You trail them down my neck and from one side of my chest to the other, circling my nipples a couple of times as you go. Once again a groan escapes my lips as the sexual tension rises, you continue with your caresses for a few moments before moving further down, your fingers travelling down across my stomach, swirling around my belly button a number of times, inducing a shiver that moves up my spine. Your expert techniques have had the desired effect on me and I am fully erect, as your fingers move further down toward their target.

You caress is now very close, not quite touching, deliberately so, to heighten the moment, then you break contact for what seems like an age, making me hold my breath in anticipation. Then the gorgeous relief as you slowly run your fingers up along the length of my cock, causing it to jerk in involuntary response, back down, then again along the length. You continue this divine torture for several minutes, before encircling my girth with your whole hand and begin to wank me, slowly at first but then building the speed to a good rhythm. You certainly know how to give pleasure and it isn't long before I feel a tingling down below, my breathing becoming more and more laboured as the excitement grows. You sense this and slowly decrease the speed, until you stop and remove your hand completely.

After several minutes of regaining control of my arousal, the warmth of your skin against mine makes me aware you are now lying next to me. I move position to enable me to kiss your soft lips and your response is immediate and our passionate kissing is resumed. I move to touch you, almost expecting to be refused once again, but not this time, you want me to explore your body this time! Whilst still enjoying the delights of your lips, I move my right hand softly across your left hip, over your stomach several times and on upwards towards your full breasts. Cupping your left breast in my hand, I gently begin to massage it, whilst stimulating the already hardened nipple with my thumb, this causes you to moan and arch your back off the bed as the pleasure washes over your body. Repeating this several times, paying equal attention to both breasts, the sensual mewing and the movement of your body against the bed and me, gives away the heightened state of pleasure you are enjoying.

Breaking our kiss, I gently move my lips down, kissing as I go, until my face is level with your gorgeous mounds. Kissing all over both, across the top, underneath, along the sides, before taking each nipple into my mouth, running my tongue, around, over and around again, whilst sucking. This drives you wild with desire, you run your fingers through my hair before forcing my head hard against you luscious breasts as I continue to lavish my attention upon them. Your breathing is increasingly short as your sexual excitement grows, but you want more, something else, as you push my head and mouth downward. I get the message and resume my gentle kissing, across your stomach, lower and lower, your hands still guiding my head towards your required destination.

I re-position myself between your legs, able now to orally pleasure your sexual centre. My fingers trace the outline of your shaven heaven, God, your wet and your sexual perfume fills my nostrils, as I continue the exploration of your sex. Your hands have once again grasped my head and you are encouraging me to taste you. I run my tongue up and around your lips, scooping your juice into my mouth. Christ, you taste fantastic; have always thought this one of the most arousing acts of making love, to actually taste your partner's pleasure. And there is plenty to taste. I enthusiastically lick, suck and kiss your sex, the music of your moaning and gasping from your excitement playing in my ears and enhancing my own pleasure. You are close to your peek, as I add the stimulation of two fingers to the oral pleasuring, sliding smoothly into your wetness, adding to the sounds of sex. My intensity increases as I feel and hear you come, gasping, panting, shaking, pulling my head even closer into you, forcing my tongue and fingers deep inside you, the wetness engulfing everything. Time almost stands still as you feel the pleasure flow through you, your whole body tensed as you come hard and long. Slowly I feel the sexual tension flow from your muscles and your body begins to relax.

Moving up and over you, until we are face to face, I kiss both your closed eyes in turn, before kissing your lips once again. Your excitement may have dimed, but you are still very aroused as our tongues once again begin their passionate embrace. Both of our breathing is once again building and I feel you reach down for my manhood, grasping it lovingly and guiding it towards your pussy. Rubbing it along your length several times, I feel you open and move my hips forward, penetrating you and forcing the whole length in you in one slow movement . We both break our kiss to gulp in air, as our lovemaking moves towards its conclusion, slowly at first, long deep strokes, then building the pace, as the room is filled with the moans and gasps of pleasure as we engage in some serious fucking. We both know this isn't going to last long, because of what has gone before, but it's going to be mind blowing. You are thrusting up to meet my every stroke downwards and the point of impact forces me ever deeper within you. You are loving it, now squealing with delight your whole body begins to shake as you begin your orgasm, my own triggered by the sight, sound and aroma of yours. With one final thrust, I explode within you, grunting in animal pleasure as I join you in mutual ecstasy, our bodies joined as one as we share everything of ourselves with each other in the most intimate of ways. As we both begin to recover from our highs our muscles relax, we curl up in each others' arms and exchange tender kisses, both completely sated after our love making.

As I awaken, the daylight illuminating the room, I reach across to where you should be, but you are not. The memories of the night before run through my brain and bring a smile to my face. It is so vivid; could I really have only been dreaming?