Dreaming of Daddy

Info
Dreaming of my Daddy taking me as I leave work.
11 words
4.35
141.5k
67
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreaming of my Daddy taking me as I leave work.

--:--
--:--
1.0
avylynne
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Very Hot

this made me cum so hard, my BF was in shock when he seen what it made me do to the bed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

I just know you came at the same time I did. It was your moans from cuming that took me over the edge.

InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudioover 5 years ago
More

More of this please. Great scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ooohh!

I've sat here for some minutes now ... and am having difficulty in writing.

Your concept is SO different.. SO incredible in the saying.

A part of me said that I shouldn't continue listening because of the rape & the violence, BUT! I was always aware that the 'dream' was about Daddy and that therefore I needed to hear & be part of the entire tale.

Absolutely in awe.. and a lil' scared to say that.

Thank you, Avylynne.. Momentous & memorable indeed.

Spenserforhire1Spenserforhire1about 9 years ago
Daddy like...

Darlin that was amazing! As a big fan of this kink, I cant imagine another recording on the site that can make me cum that hard... Thanks so much and pleeeeease record again soon! Daddy like...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great :)

Hi, just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your audio, it made me so hard. More please:))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So Jealous

I'd do just about anything to be your man. My God. Great upload.

wolf182wolf182over 10 years ago
a paradox...

on one hand this is such a twisted story. but your voice is so sweet and sexy and genuine its hard (no pun intented) not to listen to the whole thing and not get off with you. well done!! this is definately different than most - and thats kind of a good thing!

if you have any thoughts of doing more audio stories Please Do! i think we would all love to hear more of your sexy voice.

Lord_PoseidonLord_Poseidonover 10 years ago
Very good!

Hi avylynne,

I remember the first time I listened to this audio recording. The vulnerability in your voice when you greet the audience. The way you embrace the fantasy of your text with a simple “Hi Daddy” and just go from there. The touch of bittersweet delight as you dive into the suffering of your character. Although your story contains some rather rough elements - some of which I would rather have been without - they ultimately do not take away from the softness of your voice.

It feels too easy to call your audio sexy and just leave it by that. It's almost too simple a word to cover the sensation of listening to your small breaths of (un)willing delight. On the other hand, I suppose there's no greater praise on a site like this than to be labeled as “sexy”. You deserve that label for this very fantasy of yours.

I can only hope that you will eventually grace us with another taste of your talents. But I can hardly hold your silence against you, if you never return. After all, this audio might simply turn out to be the result of a request, a real-life reward or a single, one-time-only experiment. Even so, I hope you'll give us the chance to enjoy your voice once more, in another setting and another fantasy.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daughter's Initiation into Incest Virgin daughter is trained to be a slut by her minister dad.in Illustrated
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories