Dreams Can Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having caught my breath, my second wind, I rose up onto my knees once more, simply enjoying the sight of her. She took the opportunity to remove the sweaty, twisted rope from around her waist, the crumpled remains of her black dress. I took the time to caress her thighs and flanks, those firm, warm hued breasts. Touching her body and smooth warm skin was a sensuous delight impossible to put into words. It twitched my muscles, making my cock leap inside of her, and she responded in kind, her vaginal sheath squeezing back. We played the inane game, laughing with simple minded delight for a while, before the urge to make her moan came over me once more. I rolled her onto her side, and started to slide back and forth in her warm clinging embrace, enjoying the view, half pussy, half ass. Her buttocks were smooth and wonderfully firm. Quite irresistible. I fucked her slowly now, enjoying the sight of my penetration of this beautiful, sexy young woman. The tempo grew slowly, relentlessly. I eased her over, onto her stomach, struck once more by just how sexy her ass was.

“Oh yes…. Baby, fuck me like a dog… fuck my ass.”

Holding her hips, I raised her onto her knees. Rear entry has always been my favourite position, the view of a sexy ass, the taut rim of pussy… and was pleased that she did not struggle onto her elbows or onto all fours. Instead, she arched her back, face on bed, as I slow fucked her from behind. Her bottom was wonderfully smooth and firm, cool to the touch, compared to the wet heat my cock was engulfed in. The darker, shadowed groove and tight knot of her anus was impossible to resist, and I pressed a thumb into her, feeling that odd sensation of my cock only a thin membrane away. I helped with a large dollop of saliva, moistening and stretching her muscular ring.

I was almost motionless, as Sheila was now forcing the pace, her body sliding back and forth on my impaling cock. I was content to let her get on with it, simply enjoying the sight of her tight cunt working back and forth upon my ridged length. Her movements gradually speeded up, until any semblance of rhythm dissolved into a series of wild jerks and buttock clenching spasms. “Fuck… cuming… you make me cum… oh Baby… oh”

The irresistible combination of her words, the cool firm curves of her buttocks in my hands, her clenching pussy and the hot anal sphincter made me suddenly aware that my detachment was fading. As her climatic throes subsided, her words stilled, it was her turn to catch her breath. I eased out of the warm embrace of her cunt. She made an unhappy, mewling sound, and a hand flapped around as if to stop my withdrawal. She started to twist over, but stopped suddenly when I also popped my thumb out of her anus, and pressed the tip of my cock to the opening. I spread her butt cheeks with my hands and pressed deeper. “Aah… aah… aah” she moaned, the frequency rising as I forced her sphincter wider. There was no hungry thrusting back to impale herself this time, and she actually moved away… with nowhere to go. Despite the loosening action of my finger and thumb, and the copious lubrication of pussy juices, she was tight… extremely tight. No sudden lunges this time, just a slow, steady pressure forcing myself deeper, ever deeper into the furnace of her asshole. She collapsed forward, face down on the bed and I went with her, to end up lying along her back, my cock sliding inexorably deeper. I withdrew slightly, then slid back, starting a slow fuck into her raised buttocks.

I nuzzled the back of her neck, then whispered into her ear.

“Where is my white cock now?”

“In… in my ass… aah!”

“What kind of cock?”

“A hard… hard white cock… uh“

“And what kind of ass?”

“My… uh… my brown… my tight brown ass… oh god… oh god, you feel so big!”

Clever girl. Ever want a happy man? Tell him he feels so big! I fucked her with a slow, steady tempo. I felt her hand down between her thighs, under her body, touching herself. She came again and despite the tight grip of her ass and the pleasurable motions of her body beneath me, I knew that I was not going to come. I needed a little more visual stimulation than the back of her head. Nothing like a quick blowjob to slow things down. I stayed inside her as I rose to my knees and rolled her over, swinging one long thigh awkwardly across my body, until she lay panting on her back, thighs spread, cunt exposed above my embedded hardon. Now I could watch her slack jawed expression of pleasure, admire those beautifully proportioned breasts and…

“Show me your pussy, spread it for me, finger it.”

She complied eagerly, treating me to the full glory of her exposed sex, sliding fingers into her honey filled hole, flicking the swollen hooded clit and spreading the inner lips. The subtle hues from slick brown outer labia to the delicate pinks of the inner surfaces... a beauty impossible to capture. The erotic vista and the added lubrication of trickling pussy juices were having their effect. I began to fuck her ass with more urgency, the build up to climax a mere matter of time. Her fingers, deep in her cunt, rubbed against my cock… what a wonderful sensation. Her eyes widened with delight as she noted my increased tension and tempo.

se contact us and we'll be happy to help.You may “You’re going to cum! Oh yes…. Oh baby cum in my ass…” Her free hand reached down, trying to grip my slippery shaft, and they were enough to bring upon my crisis. I struggled internally to hold it up, increasing the tension, the pleasure of ejaculation. She was now fully concentrating on me with a wide?eyed wonder.

“I can feel you… You’re cuming… Cum in me baby… Cum in my ass…”

And so I did. The intensity of a second climax, held for as long as possible, can be intense… and this certainly was intense, much to her evident delight. Groaning and grimacing I collapsed onto her, cock jerking and spurting deep in her ass. She loved it, cooing and cuddling and I confess I hammed it up a bit. Men tend to suppress orgasm to such and extent, it can be more of a disappointment than a pleasure. Annoyed when they finally loose it, and that the demonstrations or orgasmic delirium that women seem to love so much are largely an act for their benefit. We all like being lied to a times.

We lay entwined for a long time, and eventually my wilting cock slipped ignominiously from her. I stirred, sleepily, content to remain in her embrace forever. It could not be. Forcing myself to move, I eased off her warm, inviting form.

“Shower.”

“Hmm… “ she seemed equally content to lie immobile.

“How about a soapy finger up your ass?” I tempted. That got a sleepy reaction.

“I’d rather have a soapy cock.”

“Don’t be greedy – and get that tasty ass into the shower.”

She yelped pleasantly as gave the ass in question a light slap.

choose whether readers can vote on your submission or not. If you choose to opt out, your submission will nI followed the wriggle and jiggle of her bum into the shower, and my cock twitched with renewed life. God… she was one red?hot piece of ass!

The shower was fun. It gave the opportunity to run soapy hands all over her body… particular attention being paid to her pussy and ass, not forgetting those wonderful breasts. The shower was big enough for one of us to kneel at a time. I nearly broke my neck when she wrapped a leg around my upper body, and then tried to get the second one up there with it – my own fault, as sucking on her swollen clitoris seemed have that effect. For her part she sucked me back to a sizable erection, but I feared she might down if she carried on for much longer, and stopped things long before completion.

Dry, clean and most of the sexual tension gone from the air, we retired to the bed for a bit of kissing and cuddling. I ran my hands over her body incessantly, unable to tear myself away. It was pleasant, relaxed. We were horny, but satiated and in no great hurry for the rematch, content to enjoy the moment. I couldn’t help my curiosity, and asked the question that had been at the back of my mind ever since this assignation was first discussed.

At first I thought that she was not going to answer me, but eventually she sighed.

“Why am I here?” A thoughtful pause

“It’s hard enough being hit on by every male I meet… the temptations are great. I like sex, I like orgasms and hard fucking… but I can’t trust them. I’ve had it happen. Nice guy. Trusted him, believed him. Had my wicked way, then I’m hearing off friends how he goes round telling his mates what a great lay I am.”

A flash of anger, and a deeper hurt.

ot be eligible for the monthly prizes. It is your choice.Notes: You may include any special instructions in the Notes field. These comments will not be shown on the site, they will o“Chatting to you... Well, it was different. You’ve done most of the things I’m still dreaming of doing. Going around boasting clearly isn’t your style. You have too much to risk. More than me.” She gave a level, hard?eyed look.

“I’m not looking for a relationship. I just want fucking. You want the same thing too. And you’re safe… I guess. You’ve been open with me… maybe too open. But it worked this time. I’m trusting that you are no mad sadist stalker type – and I don’t think you want to hurt, or leave your Chinese girlfriend.”

She lifted herself up onto one elbow, her hand fumbled for my erection, tightening around me.

“I like hard cocks… cuming in my mouth. I want dirty, hard fucking sex and I have to be very discreet about where I find it.” She began a slow masturbatory movement up and down my shaft.

“But your biggest plus was telling me how much you wanted to take pictures of me. I loved that idea. I frigged myself silly just thinking about it, the camera flashing as you cum in my mouth... fill my ass.” She raised her head and glanced over at the table. “Speaking of which… how about it?”

“Filling you ass or taking photos?”

“God! Don’t you just hate decisions like that?”

“OK baby, show me what you got...” I mimicked, pouting like some stereotypical, seedy glamour photographer. She laughed, spreading those silken thighs wider still, the glistening lips parting invitingly. The flash illuminated the shadows.

“Fingers, baby. Give me some finger.” I crooned inanely.

It seemed hard to hold the camera steady, watching her delicately stroke herself. “Hold it there, poised at the opening...” more serious now. I wanted no blur of movement. She grimaced and pursed her lips. “Stop? You mad? Two good frigs and I’ll be cuming!”

“No temper tantrums now. Be professional!”

She pouted beautifully but obediently froze the fingers, tips poised at the coral pink mouth of her vagina. Flash.

“Give me some more… hold it.” Flash. “Lovely”.

“Now all the way… ooh yes.” Flash. “Hold it…” Flash.

I stepped back, and studied her frozen, incredibly horny pose, finger deeply imbedded inside her arched body.

“Hold the pose... but lets see some expression… think about the biggest cock you’ve ever had…”

A dreamy look of rather intense physical pleasure convulsed her features. Truly a delight to behold. Flash. Flash. Flash.

nly be read by the webmaster before posting the submission on the site. If you used the volunteer editing program, you should include the name of your editor in this box.  Approved for view     Editor's Pick     Contest Winner No ContestHalloweenHoliday 2001ValenWe played around with the full gamut of erotic poses, but I insisted on at least one of each with a finger or two deep inside that delightedly cute pussy. So many girls pose for photos. They will insert vibrators, plastic toys and even root vegetable to their pouting pussies and assholes… but all too rarely a simple, erotic, finger or three. My knowledge of lesbian sex come form hard?core photography… do they never finger each other?

It was an intensely exiting session, and we both grew increasingly horny. I let her go twice, photographing her in the throes of a self induced orgasm. Wet thighs, swollen lips and glistening fingers. God she was beautiful.

My own rampant state could finally no longer be ignored. It was not easy, and I had to stop several times to let the imminent crisis of orgasm pass. She found it all hilarious and made little effort to help. I took a series of orals, lollipop licks, and the full series of a kiss on the glans to a breathless deep throat. Then her pussy, a similar series of pre, during and full length penetration from a variety of angles. She appeared to love every moment and claimed to find the whole process a total turn on. Having to hold a pose, my cock throbbing inside her while I tried to tease a series of facial expression out of her. She excelled at them all... most women do, I suspect. Innocence violated, satisfied temptress, lust fulfilled, bored slut or abandoned whore. She had them all. The rear entry shots lead on rather naturally to the anal session.

I had her finger her tight, dark asshole, and photographed the loosening and lubrication. I had brought some jelly along for this very moment. I almost lost it again as my cock touched the hot opening. I ignored her amused taunting to let it happen, and her laughter at my attempts to cool my ardour. I managed to squeeze myself into her wonderfully tight opening, and managed to take a series of deeper and deeper penetrations. It was my turn to mock as she suddenly began to shake, and I felt her busy hand between her thighs, fingers at her pussy once again. My turn at mocking her lack of control did not last long as her sphincter tightened around me, her body jerking with her orgasm. No! I dropped the camera onto the bed, and gripped her slim waist, hands on her hips and was suddenly thrusting into her asshole with a frantic urgency.

“Oh... Oh… fuck… fuck… aaaah!” she grunted and gasped nosily, and I groaned in sympathy, spurting deep in her ass. I managed to keep hold of my reeling senses, and slapped a firm buttock.

“Keep still… hold it a moment” and groped around for the camera. Cursing my shaky hand I managed to frame my pale, embedded cock. Flash. I eased out of her slowly. Flash. Flash. And managed to capture her beautiful, cock loosened, well fucked, brown asshole, seeping the money shot smear of creamy cum.

It was nearly midnight. Another shower, a hurried tidy up and we checked out of the hotel – sorry, change of plans! The concierge gave us a very dirty look. I drove her home and watched from the car as she disappeared into her family’s house. I sat there for nearly half an hour, not really being able to convince myself that it wasn’t all just a fevered dream. I drove home slowly, and remember nothing of the journey. I let myself in and crept upstairs.

My partner stirred sleepily as I slipped in beside her.

“Good night?”

“So so… old mates ? you know what its like.”

The end.

12