Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

Tom whispered to her, "Mar, I'm going to kiss you, but I want you to keep your eyes closed for moment and just enjoy the sensation I'll bring you." She nodded her understanding, possibly expecting that the kiss might have something to do with the liqueur.

He took a sip, and then leaned into her, guiding her lips to his. I could see his tongue moving into her mouth. Just the sight picture made me recall the event from only a minute earlier when he'd done it to me. The feeling made me horny and appreciative of the experience he was giving Mar.

I saw his cheeks flex as he spurt the fluid from his mouth into Marcella's. She moaned, and then I watched as she clutched onto Tom, literally falling towards him. I saw her swallow, and then saw a shudder go through her body.

The shudder was a telltale sign. I wasn't an expert on her physiology; however, based on the weekend we'd spent together only a couple of weeks earlier, her shudder was a give away that she was having a small orgasm. I was so glad for her I smiled. I felt a glow inside.

I leaned forward and whispered to Tom, "She just came. Hold her."

Tom not only held her, he kissed her again with great fervor. They moaned into each other's mouths. The kiss and Mar's orgasm went on for half a minute. I could see Mar's body visibly relax even further. Tom allowed her to recline back into the sofa cushions.

Mar's eyes opened slowly and she looked at me. "Oh, baby, that was so good. Thank you for sharing him with me."

"He did that all on his own," I told her in a soft, loving voice. "He really likes you, you know. He likes both of us." I smiled at Tom and got a loving look in return.

I turned back to Mar. She and I held each other's gaze for a long time. Some kind of ESP took place. I'd never had that feeling before. We shared our thoughts, yet there wasn't a word spoken. I nodded to her.

Mar turned to Tom and said, "Will you make love to me too – to both of us?"

Tom had missed the subtle communication between the two of us, but he was more than ready. He had two gorgeous women at his disposal, we'd had a fantastic intellectual discussion about sexuality and relationships, and we were both so receptive to his whole persona and philosophy.

He nodded to her, and then leaned in and kissed her again. I heard her say, "Do it again with the liqueur." A few seconds later, I watched as Tom again thrust his talented tongue into her mouth and followed the act with a jet of Grand Marnier. She moaned.

When they were through, I heard Mar say, "Now do it to Ariel." He did and I loved it just as much the second time and the first.

As Tom and I kissed I started to unbutton his shirt. When our kiss broke, he pulled back and looked deep into my eyes. "Are you sure? I mean the three of us ..."

"Yes, very," I affirmed. I was conscious and hyper aware of what was happening around me to an extent I'd never known. I saw every detail, every nuance, and savored every word and whisper between each of us. I knew this would be a memorable night in so many ways. It would be a turning point for all of us.

Tom shrugged off his shirt. I leaned in and kissed each of his nipples for a change. I rubbed his abs and then let my hand drop to the belt buckle of his pants. A few seconds later, Tom stood between Marcella and me in his sexy briefs.

Marcella pulled Tom's head down and the two French kissed. She then kissed me passionately as well. We looked in each other's eyes. I knew she was asking permission. I gave it to her with a smile and nod.

Mar turned and pulled Tom's briefs to the floor. His inflating cock popped up before her. Her mouth caught the wavering shaft in mid-air and engulfed him. She bobbed up and down two or three times, and then I marveled at how she inhaled the entire long shaft into her mouth and throat. She made it look so effortless.

Tom moaned. Mar oscillated back and forth on the rod. Every fourth or fifth suck she made, she made the entire rod disappear. She salivated all over the tumescent penis, strands of his pre-cum and her spittle forming thin necklace like strands between her mouth and Tom's body.

I kissed Tom as he stood before Marcella. I took a sip from the liqueur on the coffee table and kissed him again, this time jetting the hot liquid into his mouth. My tongue played with his; my hands rubbed his chest; we swayed together. Personally, I was amazed Tom could keep his balance and head together as the two of us worked on his body.

I reached under the light dress I was wearing, pulling aside my thong and pushing two fingers into my cunt. A second later, I presented the fingers to Tom, gently pushing them into his mouth. He sucked on them as he moaned.

He whispered, "If you ... Marcella ... if you keep that up I'll cum soon. If I have the two of you, I'll need some time ... you know ... to recover."

I had started to strip. In seconds I was nude and again next to Tom, my erect nipples rubbing into his arm.

Mar stopped her blowjob. She protested slightly, "I'll stop, but sometime I want a full load to chew on. Right now, I'm rather hoping you'll give me a full load somewhere else." She again looked at me for confirmation of my willingness to have her participate in such sex games with my very new boyfriend.

I said to her, "Mar, get out of your clothes. You're the only one here that's dressed." She got the message. Her clothes flew in all directions.

Tom said, "Let's take this to my bedroom." As Marcella's naked body came into view, he pulled us both to him, kissed us both, and guided us down the short hallway to his nest.

Marcella jumped on the bed and rolled onto her back. "Tom, fuck me. I so want you right now."

Tom accommodated her wish sooner than she might have guessed. Stopping only for half a minute to lap at her pussy, he swatted at her pussy with his bat-like penis, and then thrust into her suddenly. His move practically lifted the small girl a foot up the bed. She gave a small shriek of delight and a look of sexual satisfaction swept over her face.

Mar's legs wrapped behind Tom. He banged into her at a rapid pace, just like the first time the two of us had made love. Both he and Mar were driven towards a climax. Mar was the first to cum. She howled with satisfaction as her orgasm arrived. Tom ignored her and kept pounding into her body. She came again ... and again. She greeted each climax with a squeal of delight and words of pleasure.

Finally, Mar had to stop him. "Oh, God. Tom. Stop, please. I can't take any more. The sensation ... it's so wonderful ... I'm ... fuck ... please, I need a rest. I love fucking with you ... but you have to stop. You hit rub right on my clit in this position."

Tom yanked his cock from Mar's juicy cunt. The move was sudden, and, except for her pleas, was unexpected. Mar peaked again. "Oh God, you are so good."

I'd been standing beside the bed fingering my slit lightly as I watched the two of them make love. He reached out and pulled me onto the bed with the two of them. We kissed. He said, "Ariel, I love you."

A second later, I lay prone beneath his naked body as his cock sank into me. We went from zero to sixty in about two seconds. I was juiced, so lubrication was not an issue; in fact, my juices had started to flow down my leg as I watched Mar and Tom fuck. We just started to crash into each other's bodies, pulling apart only to crash again. The bedroom again filled with the sound of bodies smacking together. We went on and on and on.

Eventually, Mar rolled to me and we kissed, and then her hand cupped one of my breasts and she started to suck on it – as if my nipple needed further excitement to be erect.

Tom said in a hushed voice through his exertions, "I wish there was a way I could fuck both of you at the same time."

I thought for a minute and said, "There is ... sort of." I turned to Mar, "Are you ready for some more stimulation." She nodded enthusiastically; a few minutes respite had been all she'd needed to be ready again.

"Tom," I said, "Lie on your back." He did and then I positioned a few pillows and Mar so that Tom's cock nested into her slit and rubbed right up against her clitoris. I held him there as he made a few upward thrusts proving that he could hit the right spot on her body.

I then positioned myself so my legs also wove over Tom's pelvis from the opposite side of Tom from Mar. I pushed up against Tom's cock from my side, not only pushing his penis tight against Mar's clit, but also pushing my own clit against his rod.

Tom started his upward thrusts. I was already on my way to an orgasm just from the whole scene. I knew I wouldn't last long. One of Tom's arms found my breasts; he pinched and stroked my breasts. I could see him doing it to Mar too. We were a mass of moaning and groaning bodies.

Tom came. Tom came in buckets. His penis erupted sending the first jet of cum four feet into the air – and this from a guy that had already cum several times in the past day. The next couple of spurts from his body also achieved some elevation, and like the first the juices fell back onto our bodies. He kept cumming until the three of us were covered in his creamy, white, man-juice.

He fell back on the bed from watching the eruption of his cock between our pussies. "Good God, women, THAT was magnificent. I actually felt I was pleasuring both of you."

"Oh, you were kind sir," I told him as I pulled away slightly and untangled my legs from Mar's. Mar confirmed the feeling.

Mar said, "However, due to a slight imbalance in timing, neither of us came. You were hitting the right spots but ..." She looked at me with a lecherous gleam in her eye. She continued, "But we'll just have to finish what you started without you."

In a fraction of a second, Mar and I were in a '69' position with each other on the bed next to Tom. Our mouths and tongues quickly moved to suck up every droplet of Tom's cum from each of our pubes.

As we each finished, our tongues started to lap at the girl juices flowing from our bodies, and then the focus shifted to clits. Fingers started to jam into our vaginas.

I could feel my freight train racing towards the tunnel. My breath became short. I kept licking, lapping, and jabbing with fingers into the beautiful pussy in front of me. I was driven to make Mar climax.

I heard Mar whisper, "Close. Very close."

"Cum," I commanded her as my back arched and the electric ecstasy surged between us. I came – I came big time. My eyes closed and heaven found every corner of my mind.

Mar came too, falling off between Tom and me as our entire sexual zones spasmed with pleasure. I allowed my fingers to separate from her pussy, bringing the dripping fingers to my own mouth to enjoy. I lapped once; however, Tom pulled my hand to his lips and licking at the mixtures he found there.

"You don't think that's gross?" I asked him in almost a whisper.

"No, not with either of you ... and certainly not in such a sexually peaked moment. There is no fluid or act I would find offensive." He kissed each of my fingers and then pushed my hand back toward Mar's cunt. I repeated the act for him, bringing our nectar to his lips.

Being sexually sated has a soporific effect on so many people. It certainly did on the three of us. We each woke enough to get comfortable on Tom's large bed by spooning in behind or in front of someone we'd just loved. Tom ended embracing all of us and we slept, and as usual I got the wet spot.

To be continued. The list of characters begins with the next chapter.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers