Dreams of an Everyday Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
735 Followers

His gaze shifted to her body. "Thought that you would say yes."

"Conceited."

They both laughed.

His place was a single guy's dump. Lord knows when the sheets were last washed. The pillowcases had just been changed. Buzzy's hair was still wet from a shower, which made Jean happy, since she assumed that he had washed his cock. He shut off all the lights. He took several minutes eating her. A pussy man, Jean surmised. He had fitted a ball holster and a cock ring onto his cock. He gave her thirty minutes of thick cock, hard driving, youthful sex, before he took off the ball holster, which allowed him to fill her pussy with his hot cum. Jean, who had three hard orgasms, instead of the casual, first time sex she had expected, was exhausted. But more than that she was curious. "Buzzy, put on the lights, please?"

When he did so, she examined his cock. She found it to be slightly longer than her husband's, Ed's, and John's. But it was much thicker than any of them, maybe by twice.

"Why are you looking at my dong?"

"It felt different than other men that I've had."

"How so?"

"I'm not sure. Just different."

"You must like it. You sure were putting up a fuss."

"Yes, Buzzy. It was very nice."

Jean discussed Buzzy with Frank. However, it was Kay and Brenda who made the telling remarks. Kay slid closer to Jean. She whispered. "We call them, Jakes."

"Call what, Jakes?"

With a frown, Brenda interjected. "Well what do you think? Christ, they must have taught you something down on that farm. For us girl folk, the more of our pocket that a guy fills, the better it feels. So, if we are out in public and see a guy that one of knows is well hung, we nudge the other and say. He has a nice Jake. Or, that is a good Jake for you."

Jean laughed. "A secret code just to point out how big a guy's dong is? I'm not believing this."

Brenda looked from Kay back to Jean. "Well, we have a good time talking about it. It is sort of the in joke."

Two weeks later was another ladies night out. Brenda was driving. She headed off down interstate 40. Soon they were in Smithfield. Casually, Brenda said. This is a bar that caters to the boys from Fort Bragg who likes to get away and party. It sure was that. There must have been fifty guys, and only twelve girls. Unobserved by the other girls, Brenda gave the high sign to four guys sitting in a booth in the corner. They got up and joined the four Raleigh ladies. Jean wondered how they had made contact so soon. The drinks were flowing. By eleven, Jean thought that they all were handsome. By twelve, she thought that every man in the place was handsome. All eight of them walked out. There were no discussions, everyone just got up and walked out. Jean did not realize that they were retiring to the Blue Moon motel until she was ushered into room 108.

The only light was that filtering through the curtains. She did not know who undressed her, or who placed her on her back. There were four bodies on each queen-sized bed. A redneck soldier by the name of Henry, from West Virginia, climbed between her legs. He was one hundred and ninety pounds of rock hard Ranger. His long, thick cock slid between the lips of Jean's pussy. This hillbilly knew how to give a woman a proper fucking. He did so. If you're from West Virginia, you aren't one of that pale white, pencil dick, cocksuckers who object to a man giving his neighbor's wife a good roll in the hay. Why, he even read where some motherfucker by the name of anonymous told guys who let their wives be fucked by friends that they were cowardly shits. He dreamed of meeting that asshole someday. But that was for later. He was stuck into good pussy, and he was enjoying every last thrust. It had been several weeks since he had been in a woman. When he come, it was spurt after spurt. Jean felt it seep out of her and down her ass as he continued to thrust for several more seconds.

Henry rolled off. Jean hurried to the bathroom to clean up. As soon as she reappeared, she was dragged to the bed to be mounted again by another rock hard soldier, who thrust his large cock into her.

Jean cooled it for several months after that. Brenda, Kay and Mary Jo all kidded her, telling her that it was her first real night of sex with Jakes. She didn't admit it to them, as she did with Frank. But, that was a very exciting evening.

Frank brought home a swinger's magazine. Handing it to jean, he said. "Hey, he is a shopping catalog for you. There were pictures of over a hundred men. She kept going back to a handsome black man with the e-mail address of "Thick Eight."

She showed the picture to Frank. "Do guys really have cocks like that one? Or is that one a fake?"

"I've never seen one like that. Why do you ask? Would you like to try a cock like that?"

There was a long pause. "Yes."

Several e-mails were traded. "Thick Eight' lived twenty miles outside of Durham. His name was Tony. It turned out that he was married to a beautiful black woman by the name of Wanda. The two couples met at a lounge for drinks. Tony owned his own auto parts store. There was nothing rift-raft about either he or Wanda. Frank thought that Wanda was the most beautiful black woman that he had ever personally met.

The drinks flowed. It was so easy and nice. They went to "Thick Eight's" home. More drinks were poured. Wanda hanging on Frank's arms said. "We like to play games. Does Frank want to play games?"

All happiness, Frank responded, I love to play games. In the dim light, Frank was led down in the basement. "Sit here, Baby." Wanda cooed.

As Frank settled drunkenly into the chair, Wanda deftly placed velco straps across his arms, and around his legs. Finally a ball gage was placed into his mouth.

A spot light was turned on. He had lost track of Jean. He saw her now. She was strapped into an elaborate fuck-swing, naked. Tony appeared, also naked. Some sort of slick had covered his cock so that it gleamed in the light. It could not be real was all Frank could think.

Wanda knelt beside him. She freed his cock, taking all of it into her mouth. She sucked it until it was hard. Frank could not prevent that.

Tony had Jean ready. Using a small vibrating dong, which he shoved into her pussy, he had her wet. She was wondering, with some fear, just what would happen next?

Wanda placed earphones over Frank's ears. She could talk to him over the music. She slid him over so that he was right behind Tony's ass, and could see his cock. "Frank, have you ever watched your wife fuck?"

Frank nodded yes.

"Well, Frankie, what you are going to see is your wife find out how much she likes really large cock."

The music got louder. Tony started the swing in motion. Frank was surprised to notice that it was motorized. Tony rested his ass on a small bar. Jean was slid forward and back, a fraction of an inch. At first, her cunt lips merely crushed inward pulling her skin. On the tenth beat, they split apart allowing his cock to penetrate into her cunt. The end of his cock was a light brown. The shaft was almost black, contrasting to Jean's milky white body. Frank could not hear the machine, or Jean's protests. All he could see was more and more of that tantalizing black shaft coming out wet from his wife's body.

Wanda would suck Frank three or four strokes, and then slowly run her hand up and down his shaft keeping it rock hard.

Tony looked at Frank over his shoulder while smiling. Now six inches. Now seven inches. Now, Tony's balls were slamming into the cheeks of Jean's ass. Jean had tried to pull away from the pain. She had screamed. Tony stopped the machine. A man will put whatever cock he has into a woman. He is after all trying to plant his seed deeply in her pussy. Tony reached forward to Jean's shoulders. Will all the force he could muster, he slammed his cock into her and shook his body from side to side as his sperm filled her.

Wanda sat down on Frank's cock. With deft sliding strokes, she had him come in moments. "You like tight black pussy?"

Forgetting Jean, Frank answered, "Yes, I like it."

Wanda pushed Frank's chair into a bedroom. She locked the door and hid the key. She sucked his cock until he was hard again. When loose, he got on her to give her a proper fucking.

Jean had been carried upstairs. She found herself in another bedroom with Tony and three of his brothers, each with equipment like Tony's. Two held her arms as the others took turns fucking her. When hard again, Tony had her draped over a chair. She never expected it. But his slick coated cock slid into her cherry ass on the second push.

It was getting light when they washed Jean up, and she was reunited with Frank, who was all smiles. "Wanda is a nice piece, isn't she?" Tony said to Frank.

"Action central."

"Shall we see you sometime soon?" Tony asked Jean, who gave him a strange look, Frank thought.

Two years later there was a knock on the door. It was almost eleven PM. Frank was surprised to see Tony standing there. Jean had said little about that night, other then it had been very exciting. "May I come in."?

"Yes, but Jean and the kids are in bed."

"I really enjoyed that evening with your wife. Do you suppose that I could have sex with her again?"

Laughing, Frank said in a whisper. "Tony the kids are in the upstairs bedrooms. Jean is in the bedroom off the den. It is soundproof and we have blackout curtains. Why don't you sneak into bed with her? You can put on my cologne. It will be a big joke. She will never know you were there."

Frank showed Tony the door to enter. He fixed himself a stiff vodka and coke. Soon he was engrossed in watching Jay Leno. When Jay did a Michael Jackson Joke, Frank thought about how far Tony might have progressed. In his mind, he could picture Tony softly touching Jean's breasts, or if he was really daring, he might be touching her pussy.

What had happened is that Tony had locked the door. Before Frank had made his drink, his long thick finger slid into Jean's pussy. Thinking it was Frank, and being somewhat horny, she had rolled over onto her back, while spreading her legs. As she spread, Tony guided his cock to her entrance, and then powerfully shoved it deeply into her body.

There was a long moan of sexual desire. Then just one word. "Tony?"

Frank was asleep in his chair when Tony let himself out.

The girls no longer call a large cock a Jake. It is a Tony, and they all have used him several times, but no more than Jean. With Jean, he stops by late in the evening. Frank lets him in. They joke and kid. Then Tony will ask if Frank thinks Jean would like to play. Frank knows the answer, as does Tony. She is still the bird who roosts on his shoulder, a very exciting Pet.

I'm Softly

Please take the time to comment and vote.

Softly
Softly
735 Followers
12