Dreamscape Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man, girl, you got it bad, don't ya?" Frank said taking her trembling hand in his.

Samantha giggled. "It's ridiculous isn't it?"

"Public speaking is the greatest fear of mankind, Sam." Frank said. "Especially for geniuses like yourself." He gave her a wink.

"There's the Frank I remember. Flattery will get you know where, mister." Samantha joked as she giggled nervously.

"Hey, Sam, I've got something for you that can help calm you down...I mean, if you want it." Frank said

"Frank Graham? Are you trying to slip me something? You naughty boy." Samantha said mockingly, as she slapped his shoulder.

"No...with this body," he spun a full circle, "I don't need any assistance in that department." He said laughing at himself.

Sam laughed as he flaunted his figure.

"Humanatech has this new thing that's already been approved overseas. Damn FDA here in the states takes forever to get something approved. It's totally legit though - I'm not trying to slip you a 'mickey', I swear!" Frank said.

"What does it do?" Samantha asked.

"It's an anxiety medication. It will just calm you down, help you focus, ya know - just the usual helpful stuff." Frank said with a warm smile.

"Well, that sounds like exactly what I need!" Samantha said, "Let me have one!"

Frank produced a small, unlabeled prescription bottle from his jacket pocket. He opened it and tapped out two small white pills into his hand.

"Here ya go, Sam. Take these and in about ten minutes...no more jitters...I promise. This stuff here is amazing." Frank said as Samantha reached out for the pills.

She put the pills in her mouth and swallowed.

"So what are you doing for lunch, Sam? Maybe we could grab a bite to eat and catch up a little." Frank said.

"I have a flight to catch at eleven thirty. I have to leave right after my talk to head to the airport. Flying down to Washington. I'm supposed to be meeting some big wig in the cyber crimes division to talk about developing an adaptable program that can learn from attempted hacks and then reprogram itself to enhance internal defenses." Sam began to explain.

"Wow that sounds like fun!" Frank said.

Samantha blinked a few times. Her vision crossed briefly.

"Well maybe we can catch up some other time then." Frank said politely.

"Yeah, I would like that." Samantha replied. "Let me get you my contact info."

She lifter her purse to dig around inside for a business card; her vision went blurry and she lost her balance momentarily. Frank steadied her as she laughed it off.

"Sorry, it must be my nerves." She said.

"Yes, It must be." Frank said calmly.

She finally found what she was looking for.

"Ah, here it is." Samantha said producing a business card and holding it out for Frank.

"Thanks, Sam." Frank said taking the card.

"Well, I better be off, I don't want to be late." Sam said.

She gave Frank a hug and then turned to walk back to her car. The further she walked the more her vision blurred and her legs began to buckle. Ten feet away from her car and she lost all balance, falling backwards. Frank caught her before she hit the ground. With a hand under each arm he dragged her to a black SUV that was parked across from her car. He set her down gently in a seated position leaning up against the tire. He pulled her shirt out from her skirt and ruffled her hair. He opened the back passenger door and pulled out a camera. He snapped a couple pictures of her in this state. He then reached into his bag and retrieved an elastic piece of tubing and a syringe. He wrapped the tubing around her arm just above her elbow and then stuck her arm with the syringe in a vein that appeared below the makeshift tourniquet. He then stood back up and quickly snapped a few more pictures. He laid Samantha down on the ground next to the car. He hiked her pencil skirt up until her panties were exposed. He crouched down on the ground near her feet and snapped a few more pictures of the passed out woman with a needle in her arm.

Frank continued to pose the young woman in various positions. He moved the needle from one arm to the other. He put her in various states of unkemptness. The last shot he took was with her shirt almost completely off and her perky full breasts exposed in her bra.

When he was finished he lifted the auburn haired woman into the back of the SUV. He shut the door. He collected all of her things, started the truck and left.

Thirty minutes later he was at a private airfield. He pulled up to a leer jet that was running and ready for departure. A beautiful redheaded stewardess was standing by. Frank pulled to a stop. He exited the truck and went around to the back where the other woman already had the door open.

"Good morning, Doctor Graham." The stewardess said in strong Irish accent. Frank and Sarah lifted Samantha Prescott's unconscious body out of the back of the SUV and carried it into the plane. After a few moments had passed. Frank exited the plane. The door was closed from inside. Frank watched as the plane maneuvered onto the runway and then accelerated forward. Moments later he it disappeared into the clouds over head. He pulled out his phone and sent a text message to Phineas Crowe that simply said, "DONE!"

**********

2:00pm

Samantha's head was killing her. Her eyes were closed. She did not want to open them. They felt so heavy and she felt so tired. If her head were not throbbing in pain she would just sleep. She felt a cool breeze on her chest. It felt kind of nice. She seemed to think that she felt it on her behind as well. She was not entirely certain. Her jaw felt sore for some reason as well. All she knew is that she wanted her head to stop hurting. She tried to bring her hand to her head to rub it. But nothing happened. Her hand did not move. She tried again. She moaned as she struggled to lift her hand to her hurting head. Her hand did not respond. It felt like it was being held in place by something.

She began to try and open her eyes. She squinted one eye open. Everything was bright and blurry. She was having trouble focusing. She squinted the second eye open. There were bright lights in her face. She continued to blink to try and focus her eyes. It took all of her current mental capacity to clear the fog and just open her eyes.

It felt like there were two spotlights shining right in her face. The brightness of everything forced her eyes shut and the pain in her head intensified.

"Can you hear me, Doctor Prescott?" said a soothing female voice in a delightful British accent.

Samantha tried to open her mouth and speak, but for some odd reason it seemed that her mouth was already open, but she could not form any words or speak.

"Yagh.." she mumbled as her tongue pressed up against a cold hard surface.

"Doctor Prescott, I'm going to give you a shot to help with your painful headache. You are going to feel a slight sting in your neck." Marcy said.

Seconds later Samantha felt a cool wipe, cleaning a spot on her neck and then a prick. Within seconds all of her pain had gone. She began to relax. She tried squinting her eyes open again, but the lights were too bright for her to focus on anything.

She heard what sounded like someone in high heels approach her from the front. Then she heard something crack right in front of her face. Her next breath in and she inhaled the strongest and most pungent odor she had ever smelled. She instantly drew back her head. The ammonia gas that was released shocked her nervous system into high gear. She was instantly alert and aware.

She looked up to see both hands were in shackles spread apart above her head. The shackles were connected to a metal bar that was suspended from the ceiling. She looked down to see that she was completely nude. Her legs, like her hands, were shackled at her ankles. Her legs were spread out wide and constrained to another bar. Two chains to the bar her hands were fastened too connected the bar at her feet. She was suspended in the air in a spread eagle upright position, but she was tilted forward a small degree.

She let out a muffled scream as terror and shock flooded her mind, but nothing escaped from her lips. She tried to bite down, but there was a strap around her head with a large red ball gag forced between her upper and lower jaw that was preventing her from speaking.

"Good afternoon my little pet, welcome back to the land of the living." Marcy said.

Samantha heard her voice and she looked up. There were three or four bright lights on poles shining in her face. She moved her head to try and get a better look at who was talking. She heard high heels moving towards her from the direction of the lights. A silhouette appeared. The outline of a small woman was coming towards her.

"My name is Mistress Marcy, Doctor Prescott, and you and your glorious body belong to me for the next couple hours." Marcy said seductively as she slowly made her way towards the naked and vulnerably suspended woman in front of her.

As she drew closer Samantha could finally begin to make out her appearance. Her eyes opened wide in shock. She was dressed in a one-piece body suit made of some shiny black plastic material. It clung to every curve and shape of her body. It appeared to have been painted on it was so tight. There was a zipper at the top that was unzipped to the bottom of her bust line. The tight suit was pushing the woman's breasts up and creating a huge valley of cleavage. She wore thigh high black boots with the tallest heels she had ever seen. Her hair was hanging loosely around her shoulders. The only part of exposed skin Samantha could see was the woman's face, the generous mound of her breasts, and her hands. Even in her fear and terror Samantha was drawn in by the woman's beautiful face and calming voice.

Marcy came to within inches of her. Samantha was looking down at her from eight or nine inches above. Marcy produced a small looking black device with some buttons on them. She pressed one and the contraption that Samantha was fastened to began to lower. Her body jerked at the jolt. Samantha's heart rate was racing and her breathing was short and labored. Marcy lowered her down until they were eye to eye. Marcy reached up and traced Samantha's face with the back of her fingers. She moved her hand to the back of Samantha's head. She quickly grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked her head back. Samantha let out a shriek. Marcy moved in close to her face and began to run her tongue up Samantha's cheek. Samantha began to cry.

"Aww...don't cry my pet," Marcy said softly, "I haven't even hurt you yet."

Samantha shook to be free with all her might. She yelled and moaned until her strength left her. The cage pitched and yawed at her violent outburst. Then Samantha felt a hard strike against her buttocks. She shrieked in pain and shoved her hips forward to try and evade that happening again. Another slap. Another shriek.

"Doctor Prescott, I will not allow those kinds of outburst in my dungeon." Marcy began to explain, "Every time you disobey me you will be punished."

Samantha shook again to be free. She tossed her head and tried to yank her arms and legs free. But it was to no avail. As she swung around between the two bars she felt another stinging blow to her buttocks. Her eyes widened in pain as tears streamed down her face. Another stinging blow and the tears continued to flow.

She had no idea where she was. She had no idea how she got here. She was struggling to piece everything together while trying to free herself at the same time. The whelps appearing across both of her butt cheeks from the stinging blow were screaming at her to stop struggling. Her eyes were wide with fear and her breathing and heart rate were racing wildly.

"Breathe slowly my pet, you are about to hyperventilate. I don't want you passing out...yet." Marcy said calmly as she slowly made a circle around her chained and suspended prize. S

he walked around on to the other side of Samantha and leaned in closely to her ear. She sniffed her hair and ran her nose lightly down her neck, and then back up to her ear. She sucked in Samantha's ear lobe and nipped it with her teeth and then released it. As odd as it seemed Samantha had a mixed reaction to this. Her mind and emotions were full of fear and dread, but her body's reaction suggested something a bit more erotic was taking place.

Marcy grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head back sharply so her face was pointing directly forward.

"Smile at the cameras," Marcy said seductively. Samantha looked out and squinted. In between the lights were three red blinking dots staring back at her. She caught a glint of light of the lens of the center camera.

Marcy released her head and produced the small black remote control. She pressed a button and Samantha was lowered into an upright position and lowered nearly all the way to the floor. Marcy began circling her and inspecting her body like a drill sergeant with new recruits.

"Oh my, pet, you are very beautiful," she said as she softly grazed a finger around the small of her back. "Those red whelps are contrasting nicely against your creamy white ass. I think you could use a few more to really bring it out and make it pop...what do you think?"

Samantha shook her head in horror, but it was to no avail. Three more stinging blows landed across her already red and stinging buttocks. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I'm sure you must be wondering what you are doing here, Doctor Prescott," Marcy began, "It's really quite simple, I'm going to pleasure you. I'm going to discover how many orgasms you can have before you pass out. Okay?" She said sweetly standing mere inches from her face.

Marcy turned and disappeared into the lights. Samantha strained to see what was happening. She was petrified of what was coming next. Then she saw her petite masters silhouette appear in the lights. She had a large wand shaped device that was about two feet long. On the end was a cylinder that sat atop of it. Marcy approached and knelt before Samantha's sex. She let her nose graze against it sniffing in Samantha's sexual odor. When she lightly licked Samantha's outer lips with a quick flick of her tongue, Samantha shuddered with pleasure as the rest of her trembled in fear. Marcy stood. She cupped Samantha's C-cup breast in her right hand. She began to gently massage it. It spilled over in the woman's small hand.

"See my pet, this is going to feel wonderful, just relax and let go," Marcy said.

Samantha's nipples began to stand erect. Her body was betraying her to the pleasure it was feeling. Marcy leaned down and sucked her nipple into her mouth and suckled. Samantha's eyes rolled back in her head. Marcy took her nipple between her teeth and lightly grazed over the little bud. Samantha tried to jerk back at the painful yet pleasurable sensation. Marcy stood. She raised her hand and struck Samantha's breast with an open palm as hard as she could. The ball gag muffled Samantha's scream.

"Do not ever pull away from me, my pet!" Marcy hissed in Samantha's face.

Samantha heard the wand she was holding come to life. It began buzzing loudly. She knew what was about to happen. Marcy ran the large vibrating wand softly across both breasts, pausing to admire and place a gentle kiss on the breast that now had a large red whelp in the shape of her hand across it. The vibrations made her nipples stand back up and she felt the first signs of moisture growing between her legs. Marcy traced the outline of Samantha's rib cage and waist, on downward to her hips. She brought it across her thighs until it was inches away from its final destination. Samantha's legs where shaking as it approached. She threw her head back and moaned as it made contact with her clitoris.

"Yes, my pet," Marcy said kneeling in front of her sex, "just let it come."

She pushed the vibrator down harder and Samantha's eyes rolled back in her head. The outer lips of her vagina were wet and glistening as the pleasure from the vibrator had its due effect. Samantha's legs began to tremble and her hips began to lower closer to the vibrator. Marcy slowly parted Samantha's folds with her middle finger and circled her entrance. With the tip fully moistened from Samantha's juices she invaded her most private space. Samantha let out another moan. The vibrator pressed in hard and she could feel a climax building inside of her.

Marcy slid her finger up as deep inside as Samantha's body would allow. She curled her finger up to find the little rough patch of flesh on the upper wall. She found it and began pressing and upward. Samantha's body shook with pleasure. Her eyes were closed and she desperately trying to fight off the feelings she was having. Marcy pressed both her finger and the vibrator harder. Samantha could take no more.

She came.

Her body rocked with pleasure as the first orgasm sent her over the edge. Marcy's hand was coated with her flowing juices. Marcy giggled like a little schoolgirl. She stood up in Samantha's face still holding the vibrator in place. She took her coated finger and stuck it inside her mouth and cleaned it off.

"You taste as good as you look," She said to Samantha with an evil wink. Samantha continued to moan as the vibrator mercilessly ground away against her clitoris. Marcy reached down and switched hands holding the vibrator. With the free hand she reached back and slapped her other breast as hard as she could. Samantha's eyes opened wide in shock and pain. The sting was almost unbearable. A bright pink whelp began to appear across her jiggling breast. Marcy reached forward and grabbed her nipple and began to twist it slowly, first to the right and then back to the left. Intense pleasure began to erase the pain from the searing blow. Samantha's body began to tremble as she felt another climax approaching. Marcy moved her mouth in close to Samantha's ear and sucked in her ear lobe and gently nipped it between her teeth, while her finger continued twisting her nipple and her other hand held the vibrator in place.

"Cum for me my pet," Marcy whispered in Samantha's ear.

Samantha's five foot seven inch frame that was spread eagle and fastened by chains to the bars above and below began to shake uncontrollably. Samantha could not fight it any longer. A muffled moan escaped from behind the ball gag in her mouth. Her climax came stronger this time. It lasted longer and made her whole body convulse as waves of pleasure ripped through every fiber of her being. Had chains not suspended her she would have collapsed in a heap.

"Mmmmmm, yes my pet," Marcy said as she stepped away removing the vibrator and all stimulation from the enslaved woman.

Samantha tried to catch her breath as her body began to quiet down from the forced stimulation. She was still extremely confused and scared. She was laid bare before her captor with no way of escape. Both cheeks of her buttocks, as well as both breasts, began to sting again now that all feelings of pleasure had left her body. Marcy had disappeared into the lights and she did not know what was coming next. She heard something like a table scraping across the floor behind her. It sounded like someone was dragging something heavy across the floor. She tried to turn her head, but it was useless, she could not see what was happening. The anticipation of both more pain and more forced pleasure was causing her to breathe rapidly again.

Marcy pulled the sybian machine in behind her chained beauty. She pushed and pulled until the black dildo attached to the end was at the appropriate height. She then pulled out the little black remote. She pressed a button and Samantha's upper body began to bend in half as the upper bar she was chained to began to move forward and lower her. Once Samantha was bent nearly ninety degrees at the waist, Marcy maneuvered the machine until the dildo was nestled up right against Samantha's wet and glistening labia.