Dressing for Strangers

Story Info
Katie goes into town, and out of her clothes.
10.7k words
4.73
86.9k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: These stories are based on my life experiences.

*

This one started about four or five weeks after my first set of stories ended. And, if you've read my earlier tale(s) you will know that it took place my stories are from a time in my life about 7 years ago -- when I was just turning 21 and still attending university (UBC in Vancouver, Canada). At that point in my life I was still living in the sharing a room at UBC dorms at Thunderbird Park with my roommate Cheryl.

Although I have since become a high school teacher, my initial interests at university had been in architecture and interior design, and it was one of my design class assignments which initiated this adventure.

For those who haven't already read my stories, (or have already forgotten from the overload you get from pouring through the thousands of other stories on this site) a little about myself...

I'm the classic 'medium-height-curly-blonde-haired-blue-eyed-cutie' that guys like to dream of (or so my guy likes to tell me). I'm 5'6, and back then I was quite athletic, with the hard body to match (I still keep myself in pretty good shape today -- but back then between running, soccer and volleyball I was in great shape). For the tit-men out there, I have 34B cup breasts with puffy brownish-pink nipples whose nubs seem to love poking out like hard little pencil erasers with the least amount of provocation. I've always kept my bush either very neatly trimmed, or shaved completely, and ever since my first oral encounter, I've kept my lips shaved bald. I'm told I have a nice ass -- though I've always though it was a bit too round, but what do I know. Oh, and I love sunbathing (nude, of course), I tan fairly easily (with SPF 10 applied liberally), and I keep my summer tan well into the fall too.

So enough about me -- on to my encounter with a few perfect strangers...

It had been about five weeks since I first began exploring my new-found sexuality. Although Keith (who was now my 'sort-of' boyfriend), and I had enjoyed a couple of great nights of love-making, and Cheryl and I continued to spend our weekday evenings sharing each other in our dorm room, I had not really done any further exploring with anyone else. Although I must admit I had done a little teasing around the campus, in some fairly skimpy clothing, I hadn't let it go anywhere. And I had made a few more afternoon trips to Wreck in September too -- but by October, nude sunbathing was over...

Although the weather in Vancouver can be quite fickle -- sunny but cool, or warm and wet the biggest reason I hadn't done much of anything was the typical student dilemma of juggling a part-time evening job, maintaining a 'B' average in every class (in order to hang on to my scholarship), sleeping and still having a social life. It was the social life which lost out every time.

I wasn't that I didn't have the need to do a little partying though -- indeed, I was aching to try something new or different. Several times, when I was alone in my dorm room, (when Cher was at work, or in class, and I was supposed to be studying) I found myself surfing the web gawking at nude pictures, reading about other's sexual adventures and getting myself off with the 'toy' Cher and I had bought for ourselves.

Thursday's were a quiet day for classes for me -- only one class in the morning and then the rest of the day off. So, although I dreaded the additional workload of the assignment, a part of me was glad when the week before, our professor had given us a research assignment to do instead of spending this Thursday morning in class. The assignment was to study a local architect's work, and then provide both photographic evidence and an essay describing why his/her work was unique in some way. My choice had been simple -- I deeply admire Arthur Erickson's Vancouver Courthouse building for its wonderful use of natural light, glass and concrete and so decided to make this my project. The courthouse building is in the middle of the downtown core -- and because of the plentiful sitting areas, and glassed in sitting area it is also a favorite area for quite a few business people and secretaries to spend their lunch hour. By the time Thursday morning had rolled around, I had already written my essay and the only thing left was the pictorial portion.

Ever since we had become lovers, Cher and I had slept 'spoon fashion' together in my narrow twin bed. As soon as the alarm sounded she rolled over and out of my arms after a sleepy kiss good morning. I knew she had a busy day ahead of her with classes early and all morning, then another later in the afternoon and then, on top of that, she had to work that night until 9PM at one of the local Starbuck's near campus.

Although I was still a little sleepy (we had spent much of the previous evening in a very enjoyable 69 position, tasting, teasing and bringing each other to a series of wonderful climaxes) I was still delighted when she pulled the curtains open to reveal a glorious Fall morning. Although the forecast had been for warmer than normal temperatures, and sunny skies right through the weekend, in Vancouver you never really know until you pull open the drapes. Today, it looked like I wasn't going to be disappointed.

The brilliant October sunshine light up the room, and served to remind me why I loved sleeping with Cheryl. Cheryl has a stunning body, her delicate facial features olive skin and black hair a reminder of her Southeast Asian father, and her gorgeous trim, but full body a reminder of her Caucasian mother.

The light reflected off of her, and I drew my breath in at the sight of her -- that she gave herself to me fully to enjoy as I pleased, and that she sexually pleased me equally in return was (is, and remains to me) a blessing.

She turned from the drapes and returned to the bedside, bending down she kissed me fully on the lips and I allowed my hands to roam over the soft smooth skin of her full breast. Her nipples popped to attention at my touch, (as I knew they would), and her tongue snaked into my mouth. I knew if I slid my hand down to her mound it would be wet, and I also knew I would make her late for class. She must have read my mind, because she withdrew from my reach at almost the same time, slightly breathless and flushed, "Damn, I'd love to spend the day with Katie, but I can't...".

"I know Cher, but don't forget to hurry home."

With that she playfully slapped by bare butt a little harder than normal and then turned away. She grabbed her robe from the hook she hung it on, slung it on quickly, and then grabbed her toiletry bag and towel and headed for the showers down the hall from our dorm room.

I stretched in bed luxuriously, arching my back while simultaneously putting my hands over my head and bracing my feet against the end. Although my ass still tingled from her slap, I was a little surprised by the different kind of tingle that I felt in my pussy from the slap. Our brief but sexy kiss had already dampened me, but I felt a distinct rush of pleasure the moment I felt Cher's had on my backside...

I slid my hand down to my pussy, and touched my clit with my forefinger. I closed and indulged in my latest fantasy, doing this same act in front of a crowd of people. Ever since Keith had gotten me off in a local pub, while (unannounced to me until afterwards) a waitress had watched, I had found myself imagining the same scenario in dozens of different settings. On a beach, at a park, on a bus, in a bar -- you name it I had fantasized about it. It didn't take long for my fingers to hit the required rhythm, and I found myself shaking in self induced orgasmic pleasure.

I was in the middle of bringing myself to yet another peak when Cheryl returned from the shower. I heard the door open and close, but I never paused for a second, instead I imagined Cheryl had brought someone with her... I squealed and shook with pleasure as a lightening bolt of pleasure ripped through me. Finally, I opened my eyes, to see Cheryl standing there, gaping, laughing lightly and shaking her head. "Katie, you are unbelievable!" she said smiling, "Now I get to spend the rest of the day remembering your gorgeous little pussy wet and wide open and your body shaking wildly while you make yourself cum. I am going to be wet all day now, you little shit!"

As she was talking, she disrobed in front of me -- her body gloriously free of any hair, her pouting pussy lips a mere arms length from me. I rolled over on my side and watched her get dressed -- she did so slowly, making sure she when she sat on the computer chair she spread her legs open to me. Her lips parted and the glistening wetness deep within her revealed itself to me. I took pleasure in knowing I had turned her so quickly and completely.

As soon as she was out the door, I rolled out of bed myself. Instead of wearing my heavier robe to the shower, I slipped on a light, pale yellow silk one which Keith had bought for me as a gift after our weekend with him and the guys. The show-off in me loved it, as it barely came to my ass and clung to my body revealing every curve and bump.

I loosely tied it around my waist with the broad shiny sash it came with, allowing it to remain open in a deep V all the way down to a few inches above my navel. I grabbed my shower toiletries and as I was feeling particularly naughty today already, I 'accidentally, on purpose' forgot my towel. I felt giddy just thinking about showing myself off to another dorm resident.

The shower stalls were a little busy this morning -- with only one open when I got there.

I immediately stepped in, pulled the privacy drape three quarters closed, slipped off my robe and turned on the shower. I let the hot spray soak me down. Sitting down on the built-in bench in the shower, I got out my shaving equipment and set to work on my legs and then my pussy making sure of two things: One, that as often as I could I kept glancing out the gap in the shower stall curtain (to see if anybody was trying to sneak a peek); and two, that I shaved my entire mound and lips completely smooth.

Sure enough, as I finished I glanced up through the shower mist through the gap and into one of the mirrors' above the sinks (opposite the showers), just in time to catch the eye of a ginger-blonde, who appeared to sneaking a peek at my body. I pretended not to notice her watching, and instead stood and set about washing my hair. Finally done, I turned off the water, and then stepped out of the shower to the cramped dressing area immediately inside the curtain.

Without a towel, I feigned surprise with a curse, "Damn!'. Almost immediately, I hear the blonde outside offer a "What's the matter?"

I had intentionally already slipped the robe over my shoulders, and in my wetness it was rapidly becoming completely transparent. Rivulets of water coursing from my wet hair only increased this condition and I felt my usual sexual rush starting from the thought of exposing myself -- even if it was just in a shower room.

Not bothering to close the robe I pulled the shower drape open completely and stepped out, my now bald pussy on complete display. The girl who had been sneaking peaks now turned to face me and I was surprised to see it was none other than the waitress from the pub from several weeks ago. My rush intensified, although I was sopping wet from the shower, my clit was a little wetter already.

"Oh, it's ah... you... I forgot my towel this morning," I announced as I stepped out, "look at this, I'm soaked."

She leaned back against the sink. "I'm looking," she said somewhat quietly, "I'm looking." Her lips curled into a smile as she recognized me, and then continued, "It seems to me though you probably planned this from the start, didn't you?"

I glanced around and realized we were now all alone in the bathroom. The others who had been here when I arrived had left. I looked past this sexy blonde thing in front of me and into the mirror. I was pleased with what I saw. My robe continued to get wetter from my hair dripping down, the darkness of my nipples were clearly visible through the wet material, and they were poking out like bullets. I lowered my eyes and took in the view down below -- because I hadn't pulled my robe closed, as I planned my slightly parted pussy lips were in full view. I pulled my eyes from myself, and scanned the beauty in front of me.

She was wearing a cotton robe, most of her curly ginger-blonde hair was now piled above her head, as if she was getting ready for her shower -- in doing so she revealed her absolutely gorgeous neckline decorated with a few loose strands of hair and single gold chain. Oh, how I wanted to lean forward and kiss it...

She looked as sexy as hell!

"You really, really like showing yourself, don't you?" She smiled, and then coolly observed, "Oh, I remember you alright, you and your friend were with those guys in the pub a few weeks ago. How could I forget -- it isn't everyday I see a girl getting finger-fucked by her boyfriend. Especially when she's got her legs spread right in front of me."

She continued smiling at me, I still hadn't answered her the first time, so she repeated herself more directly, "I really don't think you actually forgot your towel this morning either, in fact I'd be willing to bet you came without it on purpose, didn't you?"

Believe it, or not, I actually blushed a little at the thought of now being confronted by someone who had seen at least a part of that first crazy weekend. At first I thought about explaining myself, and then I realized, 'what could I possibly explain away...' Instead I slowly began to smile, and then shrugged, "Guilty, as charged. What can I say, I'm an exhibitionist through, and through... I had no idea if anyone would see me though, but I was hoping to surprise someone. I just wasn't expecting it to be someone who's already seen me do a lot more than just get wet in a shower."

Then, more boldly, I continued, "But you don't seem to mind too much do you? After all, you were watching me in the mirror for quite a while, weren't you?"

Now it was her turn to blush a little. Then she laughed aloud "Caught! Damn, I thought you didn't see me!"

"Oh, I saw you all right, I just didn't realize it was you! I've forgotten your name from the other night, but mine's Katie." I stuck my hand out in greeting. "I guess you have me pretty much pegged... What can I say, I love showing off my body?"

She took my hand in hers, but didn't shake, and didn't release it either, "Well Katie, some time when I have more time on my hands, than I do this morning, I think you and I are going to have to play some 'show and tell'. Oh, and I don't think we did introduce ourselves the other night -- I'm Gail."

She still hadn't release my hand, and I made no move to let go, in fact I stepped a little closer, "Well, I think that would be fun... Although so far, I'm the only one showing" I said teasingly.

Gail reached up with her free hand and tugged the tie of her robe, with that it dropped open. But she didn't stop there, instead she pulled one side of it back to reveal a nice C cup breast that was topped with a cute looking, hard pink nipple. She stopped there for a second and then pulled it closed again. "That enough of a show for you, Katie?" She continued, "You know I'd love to do more, but I can't, I have a class in half an hour and I still have to dry my hair." She let go of my hand.

I moved a step closer to her. Now clearly invading her personal space, I slipped my free left hand and arm under her half-closed robe. My fingers slid across the soft smooth skin of her side and lower back.

She responded immediately, letting go of her still loosely opened robe. Now she let go of my hand, and she wrapped her arms around my waist just above my ass. I slowly sexily moved my pelvis against her and whispered quietly 'Are you sure about your classes?' Her robe shifted open and I pressed my wet, silk covered body against her, I felt her hips respond to my second thrust as my wet nipples rubbed against her bare skin.

I felt myself getting wetter by the second, my pussy was aching to be touched, and I sure she would say okay, but instead she backed off slightly from our hug and said in an unsteady voice, "Yeah, I'm sure, uh... I think..."

Her hands slid from around me, but they did so they slid downwards too -- I felt her hand trail across my ass, just as it had that night at the pub -- this time though, there was far less material between her hand and my skin. Her breathing was a little rough, and she was flushed.

"Gail, I don't think you really are sure you want me to stop, are you? That's twice now you've had your hand on my ass. The first was at the pub, and now here." I slid my fingers down over the bare skin of her bottom -- it was so silky smooth under my touch just the feel of it made me want more.

As she moved back a little and looked at me strangely, "Katie, I've never so much as made a pass at woman before. But with you, I feel like I could, I uh..." She trailed off, as if unable to actually say the words, "I can't explain it -- you feel so open to me...." She didn't finish her sentence.

She looked a little shocked that she had even admitted that much.

"Gail, I'll let you in a little secret, up until a month and a half ago, I never dreamed of doing anything at university other than studying. I never thought of myself as bi or gay, or even as a girl who was easy -- But since I got here I've gone a little crazy." I started counting on my fingers, "Let's see, I've slept already slept with another girl multiple times; I've been completely naked on Wreck a half a dozen times in the last month; as you saw, I've been finger fucked by my boyfriend in public; later that same night I got naked with him and his two buddies where I fucked and sucked off all three them; and now this, I've just made a pass at an utterly beautiful straight woman, who's it seems is willing to go to bed with me..."

I shook my head and laughed, "It's been crazy -- I hardly can believe it myself... But oh god, I love doing this..." I still hadn't stepped back and our bodies still touched.

Her hands crept up my front, under my wet robe and cupped my breast and her fingers found my nipples with ease... She toyed with them briefly, and then released them, "Damn, I'm working tonight too and Friday AND fucking Saturday too... But I'm free on Sunday afternoon, if you'd like to stop by my room... It's 709..." she trailed off.

"Gail, count on me dropping by on Sunday."

I leaned forward against her once again and planted what I had intended to be a light kiss on her mouth. Instead she opened her mouth against mine and it turned into long open mouthed exchange between us. Once again my hands slipped under her robe and went to her naked ass -- cupping a cheek in each palm. Her hand found my ass equally quickly and I pressed my body tightly against hers.

She broke the kiss first, breathless and flushed, "Katie, I can't. Wait for.... Uh... Sunday afternoon..." she said in rushed, but broken sentences. "Oh shit, I can't believe this..."

I was calmer, (at least on the outside, though internally my mind was spinning with the thought of my second saphic lover), "Relax, Gail, it's okay -- I had no idea this was going to happen to me either, but once I relaxed and got over the shock to my system, I found I loved being naked. It feels so damn good to just relax and enjoy the emotions of making love..."

"Katie, I'm relaxed, and you don't have to convince me -- but I've got to get ready now! If I don't, I'll miss my class and I can't afford to do that. I'm already struggling in this one to keep up my marks." She had gotten her breath and her thoughts together, "It's just that right now I really wish I could just take you back to my room, strip you naked and spend the rest of my day making love to you."