Dressing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,732 Followers

"I'm glad I could help," I purred softly, standing up now as we gazed into each others' eyes with the sparkle of spent satisfaction.

"I guess it's time to go then," I said as he pulled up his briefs and jeans, and I quickly put all my clothes back on.

"Here goes," I said, as I unlocked the door and the two of us stepped out into the store, trying to look as cool and nonchalant as possible. Which wasn't easy, believe me.

"Everything okay?" the salesgirl asked with a sassy smile, actually giving me a sly wink.

"Everything is very much to our satisfaction," I told her, knowing she'd know exactly what I meant.

"Did you decide to take that?" she asked, pointing to the bikini that began this whole episode.

"Yes, I think it looks lovely on my wife," the guy said coolly.

"I guess my husband has very good taste," I said, keeping this charade going.

"I'll just wrap it up for you then," she said, fixing her gaze on me, then getting a tissue and pressing it against my lips, her conspiratorial smile letting me know full well she was aware it was a residue of cum. "Let me wipe off that little bit. Here, in this store, we believe in serving our customers in whatever way we can."

libidinal
libidinal
2,732 Followers
12