Driven To Desperation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the nipple was wet enough, I opened my mouth wide and took in as much of her tit as possible. She stifled a scream, then holding her breast with one hand pushed in, as if feeding me more of her.

I spent a long time sucking her like that. As I sucked, I also let my lips lick at the nipple. I reached for her other tit and began to knead it.

“The other one darling! Do the other one!” she exclaimed.

Swiftly, I moved my head and instead of licking the nipple, directly took her in my mouth.

She wriggled and jerked on the bed as I feasted on her tits. She was holding both her tits now, pushing them wildly against my face. At one point of time, I bunched them together and tried to stuff both the nipples in my mouth at the same time. It was impossible.

“Please, Ash, please, I want to see your cock,” she whimpered.

Innocent, sweet little big wife! First ‘tits’ and now ‘cock’! Whatever next? I wondered.

Reluctantly, I let off her tits and got to my feet. I looked at her, sitting there, hair all over her face, flushed and breathing hard and eyes wide with excitement.

I had married a fire breather!

She didn’t let me peel off my underwear. Instead, she grabbed the waistband with both her hands and pulled. She was impatient, because she let the garment hang around my hips, and when my erection burst out, hard and throbbing, she caught hold of it in her hands.

To this day, I don’t know how I managed not to come.

“My God, its so big!” she breathed and her face was so close to my prick, I could feel the heat of her breath.

I knew she did not have any kind of experience in sex; I knew her too well. If she had any of it, I was sure that it would have been restricted to those little boy-little girl explorations. But I suppose it is instinct that makes a girl slide the flesh of the male genitals up and down when she holds it for the first time. She did that to mine, and it was pure ecstasy.

“It’s you who are responsible for that,” I told her, reaching down to fondle her breasts again, which were dangling down; I just couldn’t keep my hands away from them.

“Wait,” she said, “let me look and feel you.”

So I stood there, bent down from the waist and fondled her breasts while she softly moved her hand up and down over my hot flesh. She cupped my scrotum with the other and I jerked involuntarily, trying to control my feelings that just galloped with wild abandon.

“Oh my God!” she muttered, “It’s so hard and so big.”

“What is so hard and big?” I queried, wanting to hear her revert back to her more graphic vocabulary.

“Your cock, no, it’s now my cock. My dick. My prick. My rod”

I mauled her tits when she whispered those words and decided to play her game.

“Wouldn’t you let me see my cunt, darling?” I asked her.

She blushed, squeezing my prick and then silently lifted her hips off the bed. “Take off my panties,” she commanded.

Even as she continued to milk my flesh, I slipped my hands down over her waist and pushed my fingers in the elastic waistband of her panties. She had to let go of my prick temporarily because I had to bend down to slide her panties down her thighs and then down all the way. She sat back on the bed and now lifted her legs. I wiggled backward so that her feet were in my lap and pulled off the flimsy material.

The panties joined the sari on the chair and she was gloriously naked. I pushed her back and she fell onto the bed, lying across it.

Then, with a stifled groan, I threw myself on her top, blindly reaching to take hold of her tits, my mouth again covering hers as I felt my prick rub against her thighs.

Her hands went around my neck and she pulled me deeper. I felt her lifting her hips and pressing against my groin. She pushed one hand down between our fused bodies to grasp my erection.

Pulling her mouth away from mine she gasped, “Please fuck with me, Ashish, put your cock in my cunt, oh please, now.”

Aware that she was substantially younger than me and as I said before, innocent of the worldly ways, I wanted to ask her if she knew what it would be like to fuck for the first time. I was about to take her virginity and I knew it would pain. Unless something extraordinary had happened to her, I was pretty sure she had her hymen intact. As I said, I had known her very well, and though there were quite a lot of guys who would have been aching to get into her pants, I knew she hadn’t allowed anybody to take that liberty.

This was not the time to ask about her hymen or talk about the pain when it is broken for the first time. That would be superfluous. And totally out of the scenario this night. She was pretty much worked up and in heat. Maybe her mom had told her the finer points about how to manage during the first night.

“Easy, honey, easy,” I whispered into her ears, licking her there and me saying that was pretty ridiculous because my hands seemed to be having a mind of their own. They were mauling and kneading and squeezing her massive tits.

“Oh please, don’t wait, don’t tell me to wait, just put it inside of me and fuck me!” she replied breathlessly. Her hands fluttered around my prick and squeezed my balls and she was raining desperate kisses all around my face. Wet kisses with a lot of tongue in them.

“I know it will pain a bit, darling. I have heard and read enough of it not to know. But I’m a strong girl and I know that the pain is temporary and will go away. Just do it now and put your cock in my cunt. Please!” she implored.

“Okay, just stop moving around so much. Let me do it slowly till the pain goes off. Lie still, now.”

It was difficult for her to do so, but to her credit she did. She waited; her legs spread wide apart, her hands going around my shoulders. She looked down between our bodies.

I grasped the base of my prick and slightly lifted my hips off her body. She was quite tall, so I didn’t have to make much of an adjustment. My fingers trembled as I pushed forward slowly, feeling for the opening in her.

She slid one hand below and I felt her hand closing around mine. She was guiding me to her opening!

Slowly, ever so slowly, inch-by-inch, I pushed forward till the head of my prick was entering her. She was very tight, but the lubrication, I suppose was helping me. Her pussy was wet and hot.

I pushed in marginally and froze when she let out a sharp gasp and went rigid, her nails digging into my back. I could feel the thin veil between my prick and her insides and instinctively knew that any further movement would cause her pain.

“Now, honey, now, just relax,” I murmured soothingly.

She grunted and then surprised me by suddenly thrusting her hips up and crying out, no doubt in pain.

“No, no, just fuck me!” she screamed, impatiently.

I felt the wetness surround my prick and knew that it wasn’t just her juices I was feeling, but also the blood.

A long time ago a pal of mine had told me that once you are through the initial impediment, don’t wait any further. “You just got to ram away,” he had laughed. And he should have known; he had married thrice, and all of his wives, or so he used to tell me, were virgins.

Moreover, Anita was impatient and was urging me on, letting me know that she didn’t care a damn if I was hurting her as long as I was going to complete the job.

Gripping her tits hard and kissing her mouth even harder, I pulled back slightly and thrust down again.

She stifled another scream. I had kept my eyes open, closely watching her face even as it contorted with pain. I saw tears rolling off the sides of her eyes, which were shut tight and I felt her sharp nails rake across my back.

I peered down and saw my prick buried completely inside her pussy and groaned when I saw her legs spreading further apart, rising and then wrapping around my buttocks.

“Now, darling, now, give it to me, fuck me, oh god, I have been waiting for so long for this, oh god, please fuck me.”

And so I did. I couldn’t help myself and began to pound into her. I was aware that I would not be able to hold back, so I gave it everything I could. I put my mouth on hers, felt her tongue inside and began to suck on it even as I stroked in and out of her, feeling as though my shaft was on fire and enveloped by a hot and tight cavern.

She squeezed my waist with her strong thighs and I suddenly felt the walls of her pussy milking around my prick. When I attempted to slow the proceedings by coming to a complete stop with my prick buried inside her, I still felt the masturbatory movements that her pussy made.

This was incredible! If mere reading and advise from family and friends had done this to her, I wondered what a few more sessions between us would lead up to.

My orgasm was inevitable; her sucking pussy was taking care of that. So, selfishly, I thought, I abandoned all pretensions and compulsions about trying to take it slow and easy. I withdrew my prick partially from her pussy, and then set up a fast and furious tempo, stroking rapidly in and out, in and out of her.

She was moaning and screaming all the time, uttering incoherent sentences and those four letter words that only served to egg me on.

“Oh yes, oh yes, like that, darling, faster, faster, deeper, still deeper, oh god, your cock feels so good inside my cunt, oh god, harder, darling, oh yes, just like I thought, it’s so good, it feels so good, fuck, fuck, fuck…” She uttered the last word every time that I slammed into her.

“Oh god, Anita,” I broke my silence. “Oh god, Anita, oh god, you are so wet and hot and tight, oh god, I can’t hold back, I can’t hold it anymore, oh my god, I-I-I am going to come, oh god!”

She began to move her hips faster. “Yes, yes, Ash, come, come in me, pour yourself inside me, oh yes, come darling, come.”

I grunted and felt my sweat rolling off my forehead and dripping down on her convulsing body.

And then, with a howl, I slammed in for the last time and ejaculated, my body shuddering and jerking, my head arched up and eyes shut.

It was one of the longest orgasms I had, or so it seemed. I felt like a vice had gripped my insides and squeezed out the bag that held my semen: I felt that I was literally coming in gallons (though I knew that sounds exaggerated) and that it just wouldn’t stop.

I felt her hands pulling me down. Her full mouth opened against mine. I felt her tongue thrusting inside.

I collapsed on top of her.

And drifted off to sleep

******

Our honeymoon was one long and wild experience.

We flew to Srinagar, Kashmir. The land of the Dal Lake, the snow-topped mountains, of apple trees and greenery, hillocks and narrow winding lanes: the land of the romantic.

The hotel we checked in was not too big and unpretentious. Our room was about twelve-by-twelve and had a authentic fireplace. On one side was the attached bathroom and on the other was a tiny balcony overlooking miles of snow and green with the huge snow mountains serving as the ideal background.

We had flown up to Delhi and from there we had taken a bus. More than two thirds of the passengers were like us: honeymooners.

In the bus, Anita gave me no respite. Not that I wanted any, but hey, a man’s got to have a break, right?

It was chilly during the ride and promptly Anita took out the large blanket from the overnight case we were carrying (in addition to two large bags in the boot) and spread the blanket to cover both of us.

And there in the midst of all the passengers, her hand groped to my crotch as she expertly unzipped me and fished out my prick. She proceeded to masturbate me till I exploded. She had managed to catch some of the juice and then did an amazing thing.

Looking around to see if anybody was watching us, she brought her hands to her mouth and slowly, looking into my eyes, she licked up the juices smeared on her palms. I swooned with delight.

She then grabbed my hand under the blanket and guided it to her crotch. Boy, was I taken aback! She was wearing a full-length skirt and underneath, she had no panties! She guided my finger inside her sopping wet pussy and while I slowly began to move it in and out, she leaned back on the seat and closed her eyes till she came.

Even when I was signing the register at the reception counter of the hotel (it was night when we checked in) she leaned against me and gripped my crotch.

No sooner had the bellboy left the room after I had tipped him; she closed and bolted the door, and then skipped over to where I was standing. That happened to be in the center of the room and opposite a huge mirror nailed crudely to one side of the wall.


“God, I am feeling horny!” she exclaimed, falling to her knees before me, her hands swiftly working on my zipper and buttons.

Though I had ejaculated barely an hour ago in the bus, I was sporting a huge erection and it leaped out when she dragged my pants and my underwear down my hips.

“Oh, you are so beautiful” she told my prick, taking it in her hands as if she was holding a club.

She bent forward and planted a wet kiss on my shaft. I shivered. She had, up to that point of time, never kissed me there; all that she had been intent to do with it whenever the chance came was to stuff it inside her pussy and beg me to fuck her hard.

I groaned bending down and pushing my hands inside her blouse from the top. She wasn’t wearing a bra either! (Now you will understand why I said she didn’t need any support there: her tits were so firm, that unless her blouse had been transparent, which thank god it wasn’t, it would be impossible to say that she hadn’t been wearing a bra).

When she kissed the tip of my prick, I groaned and grunted, scooping her tits in my palms and squeezing them.

“Just a minute. I don’t want to be unfair,” she said mischievously. She pulled away and her hands swiftly unbuttoned her blouse. She didn’t pull it off her body; she just let it hang on her shoulders allowing her tits to tumble out.

I grabbed the naked mounds, pinching her erect hard nipples between thumb and forefinger. She turned her attention to my prick.

“What a lovely thing you are!” She spoke to it again, kissing the base.

I shuddered when I felt her wet tongue lap one side of the shaft from the top to the base. Then, it slithered over the other side from the base to the top.

“Oh god, Ann, that feels so good,” I said, looking down. Her hair had fallen forward, so I pushed them behind her scalp and held them there so that I could watch her lips gliding over my hot, throbbing shaft.

“Does it, Ash? You like it?” She looked up enquiringly.

In reply, I thrust my hips forward, the tip of my prick now rubbing against her chin. “Don’t stop, Ann!”

“Hmmm” she cooed, getting back to lick my shaft again. Over and over, from top to bottom and from bottom to top, she licked my shaft till it was glistening with her saliva.

I realized that it was only because I had ejaculated earlier in the bus that I could hold back.

“Do you want me to take your cock in my mouth?” she asked.

I wanted to scream “yes” but decided against it. Instead, I asked her, what I thought, was a ridiculous and childish question: “How do you know about it? I mean, did someone tell you about this?”

She laughed throatily. “The Betsy”

“The what?” I was puzzled.

“Harold Robbins. You read that novel? Or The Pirate?”

I shook my head. I was amazed.

“Plus yes, someone did talk to me about it.”

“Do you want to?”

“Want what?”

“Take it in your mouth?”

“I always thought of it as being so erotic!” she said, fondling my prick and beginning to move her hand up and down over the flesh.

“Then take it!” I said harshly.

She smiled mysteriously and leaned forward. Holding my prick with both her hands, she opened her mouth wide and placed me in her.

When her lips closed around my shaft, I almost died! It was an exquisite feeling! I had always associated oral sex as something I would like my fantasy woman, or the neighbor’s wife to do to me; certainly not my innocent, young wife.

Those thoughts were immediately dispelled when I saw her lips sliding back and forth over my throbbing prick. I am not very big in that department; obviously Anita thought so because it was probably the first prick she had seen that belonged to a man. (I was right). I was maybe six and a quarter inches long when erect and around an inch and a half in diameter. (I was wrong about the diameter: I was an inch and a quarter in that department).

But six and a quarter inches isn’t exactly miniature and when I felt the tip meet her tonsils, there was still about three inches outside her mouth and so she had to contend moving her lips back and forth over approximately half of the length of my prick.


On their own volition, my hands left her gorgeous tits and buried in her hair behind her head. I watched as she moved not just her face, but also the entire part of her upper body to and fro, sucking my prick. She stabbed it repeatedly with her tongue, making small adulatory cries of pleasure. Her hands wrapped around my buttocks and clutched them hard and she urged me to move my hips back and forth, sending my prick deeper into her mouth and pulling it out till just the tip remained.

A low moan of capitulation emanated from the back of my throat and my body began to tingle all over. The little sparks that her lips were building on my shaft began to grow and grow till they became one big hot flame that I thought would burn me.

She continued to suck me in earnest, rolling her tongue around the shaft, occasionally licking the sensitive tip and nibbling down the sides.

She pulled back, my prick making a soft plopping sound as it came out of her mouth. “Ash, fuck my mouth with your cock. You are not doing it.” And she went back to sucking me, this time very hard indeed.

I held the back of her head and began to pump my prick in and out of her mouth. She made guttural sounds and slurped away at my shaft, her tongue never leaving the action.

“Ann, I am going to come,” I warned her.

She nodded, looking up at me. If I thought she would pull away, I was thinking wrong. On the contrary, she held on to me and began to suck harder and harder, her face moving in the opposite directions of my hips.

I threw back my head, howled out my pleasure and erupted.

“Ahhhhh!! Oh god, oh god, ugghhh…oh god, oh god,” I chanted almost religiously as spurt after spurt of my juice shot out from my prick, filling up her mouth.

I felt her swallowing hard and furiously making exaggerated gulping noises that seemed to be almost obscene. I looked down, gazing at her lips locked on my jerking shaft, her eyes closed in concentration.

Long after I emptied myself in her voracious mouth, she released my shaft, now limp and shriveled. She licked it and lapped at it as if she wanted to clean it off all juices that she might have inadvertently left behind. But she had no such luck, because she had already sucked off whatever was there.

“Oh god, you taste so lovely! Oh god, I feel like drinking you over and over again. Suck you up and lick you up and lap you up.”

I was feeling weak and drained and tried to struggle over to the bed. I couldn’t make it; I collapsed on the floor when I was half way there.

When I came to my senses, it was dark in the room and I was lying on the bed. I had been in a kind of a trance, a euphoric high that I had drifted into and was now waking up.

When I focused my eyes, I found myself facing the mirror. Apparently she had tucked me in and the blanket was pulled right up to my chin.

That was when I felt the blanket moving rhythmically. I opened my eyes and through the mirror I could see Ann’s reflection. I had my back to her and she was facing away from me.

I could clearly see what she was doing in the light of the night lamp that was shining on her side. That was perhaps the time that I should have realized what was coming.