Driving Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat on the daybed, I told him, "Wow! It's much nice than I ever pictured them."

"Thank you. I did the work myself," he replied as he sat down beside me.

"It's great, really. It almost feels like camping."

He smiled. "That's what I thought too."

Looking at him nervously, I wasn't sure exactly what to do at this point. "Jeannie, "There's no need to be nervous. I want you to relax and enjoy this."

I hadn't realized I was so easy to read.

"I will ask you one last time: Is this something you really want?"

With the tone of his voice, he sent me instantly into submissive mode, but I felt like I was being a traitor to Mistress. But She had, after all, given Her okay, and this was something I really, really wanted to do.

His laughter caught me off guard. "Good. I'm glad to hear you want this as badly as I do."

I looked at him dumbfounded, not even realizing I'd said the last part out loud.

"I do not want you to feel you are betraying your Master and Mistress, so I do not expect you to address me with any title. But I do, however, expect you to listen to me and follow my instructions. Your Mistress wants this for you, as well. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Sir. I do."

"Good. Not even a sir. You may call me Joe. What is your safe word?"

"With Mistress and Master, it's asparagus. But I'd rather use... um, spinach with you."

He smiled. "Fine. Put your Mistress's collar on."

I stumbled in my purse for the collar and put it on. As always, my nipples erupted from anticipation of what we were about to do, and the knowledge that I still belonged to Mistress.

"Remove your sandals and stand before me."

Gathering as much courage as I could, I kicked my shoes off and stood in front of him, not really sure what to do with my hands. Considering I was to give him the respect of a Dom, I put my hands in the small of my back, spread my feet hip-width apart and bowed my head.

Scooting to the edge of the daybed, he leaned forward and ran his hands from my calves to the back of my thighs, then up and under my dress to my ass cheeks. The hem rested on his forearms, so he kept raising his arms until the dress was over my head. Pulling it off, he threw it to the floor and looked over my body with a crooked grin. This time I kept my arms beside me.

"No bra?" he asked as his hands explored my stomach down to the outside of my thighs.

"No. Master doesn't like me to wear them."

"Good man. Your tits are exquisite."

He cupped my breasts in his huge hands but didn't pinch my nipples. Having the contact felt good, and I wanted so much more - patience isn't one of my strongest traits. He finally ran his thumbs over them, making them perk up more than they were before I even got in the cab.

"No undies?" he asked as his hands moved to my hips and caressed my skin.

I shook my head. "Mistress won't allow me to wear them."

"Good woman. How wet are you?"

My words caught in the back of my throat.

"Let me find out for myself. Put your left foot on the bed, over my thigh."

Hell! I knew if I did that I would surely leave a puddle at my feet. But I did as he said, exposing my pussy and giving him easy access. Excruciatingly slowly, he ran his left hand up my thigh until his fingertips grazed against my cunt.

"Fuck. You are sopping wet."

Nodding like an idiot, I held my breath as he skimmed the pad of his finger over my pussy until it silkily slid up to my clit between the folds of my lips. Circling at the base, my knees buckled under the intense sensation, and I could feel my clit throb.

Moaning softly, I whispered, "Suck my nipple, please."

He looked up at me with a sly grin. "Bossy, aren't you?"

He then attacked my nipple, and at the same time he inserted his fingers inside me and hooked his fingers directly over my g-spot. My body, like a magnet, was drawn to him, and I put my hand on his shoulder. In response, he growled and bit the hard nub with his teeth, pulling back a little until there was a 'pop' from his lips.

"Hmmph. Fuck. Oh, fuck! Don'... don't! You're going to make me... hmmphgh... come!" I whined, holding my breath, as if that would hold back my orgasm.

He kept his fingers still, tilted his head back and planted the hottest, heaviest kiss on my lips, his tongue trailing along my bottom lip. Our lips flittered together, his tongue circling the tip of mine. Being so close to him now, I reached down and grabbed his cock through his jeans, pressing up and down a few times until he grunted.

Our lips parted, and his lips skirted over my jaw to my neck; I eagerly angled my head to the right to give him better access. I shivered, but I wasn't cold. His warm, moist lips felt so good on my skin. He then kissed me between my breasts to my stomach, and I sighed heavily.

At this point, I cursed out Mistress in my head for taking her sweet time in calling me with permission to come. I wouldn't last another minute!

"Lie on the bed,bitch," he snarled.

Normally, I hate that word, but when I'm in the right frame of mind, as I was then, it always makes my pussy tingle with excitement.

As he stood up, I sat on the daybed - my arms behind me, which accentuated my breasts, my knees parted - and watched him as he swiftly unbuttoned his shirt. He had a nice chest, just a little hair, and not overly tight muscles. Throwing the shirt on the table, he quickly unbuttoned the jeans, and in one hasty motion, pulled them down, along with his tightie-whities. Stepping out of them and pushing them aside, it took all I had to keep my mouth closed. He was a good seven inches and very thick.

"Lie down," he said.

I laid down on my back and put my right foot flat on the mattress and spread my legs, leaving my left leg straight.

"I need that hot mouth of yours around my cock."

I grinned bashfully as he came closer. When he was within reach, I took his cock in my hand and ran it up and down his shaft a few times before I opened my mouth to take him. Gratefully, he didn't ram his cock in my mouth but allowed me to take him slowly and as deeply as I could.

He groaned then ran his fingers through my hair over my forehead to the back of my head, where he intertwined his fingers through my short, cropped hair. "That feels amazing, Jeannie. Hmm, yes, that's it. Look at me."

With just my eyes, I peered up at him and trembled by his expression. It was so full of lust that I took his head to the very back of my throat. He groaned again and ran his flattened hand over my crotch, his middle finger flicking my clit. I moaned at how good it felt, but I knew I would come at any minute. Working his cock over really well, I fucked his cock until I tasted his pre-cum in my mouth.

Gratefully, my phone finally rang. "Don't stop. Keep doing what you're doing."

He picked up the phone and read the name. "It's your Mistress." Clicking a button, he answered, "Hello, Margaret." He paused. "She has her lips wrapped around my cock at the moment... Oh, she definitely feels good. She knows how to handle my dick very well... No, she hasn't come... Alright."

He pressed another button then set it on the table. "Jeannie, can you hear Me?" Mistress asked.

"Hmm hmmph," I replied, keeping Joe's dick in my mouth.

"How close are you?"

Unfortunately, I had to slip his cock out of my mouth to answer Her. "I'm very close, Mistress," I told Her breathlessly.

"That she is. She is dripping wet," Joe said.

"Oh, you've seennothing yet. I suggest you put a towel underneath her ass, then will you eat her out for me?"

He looked over my face then grinned. "I would love to."

He hesitated a moment then set the phone beside my hip so Mistress could hear us, grabbed a towel from the cabinet overhead, placed it under my hips then got on his knees facing me. Grabbing my ankles, he turned me around and threw my legs over his shoulders. Hungrily, he licked my cunt up to my clit, flicking his tongue over it with a little pressure, nibbling, suckling it.

"Oooh, ggggod!" I whimpered and threw my hands against the wall.

"My little naughty slut," Mistress started, "Does it feel good what he's doing?"

"Hmmgph, fuck, yes, Mistress."

"I can tell. I want you to talk to me while Joe's going down on you. Tell me how good his tongue feels as he laps at your clit," Mistress instructed.

"Yessss, Mistress," I grunted as he put his fingers inside my pussy. Groaning, barely able to speak, I said, "He's got his... fingers inside me and... hmmmph... they're right on my... ohh, ohhh, my g-spot."

"Good. Good, my pet. I've got my own finger on my clit. I'm as wet as you are."

I smiled. "Oh, Mistress. I wish it were... mmmmph... Oh, oh! Don't stop!" I suddenly screamed and pressed against the wall harder, pushing me closer to him.

"Don't youdare come, Jeannie! I'm going to count to five. Then, and only then will you come for me. Understand?"

Her words barely registered in my ringing ears as I fought with all of my might to hold back my orgasm. "Yyyess, Missstressss," I finally answered.

"Good girl."

It was a moment before she started counting, and Joe hadn't let up one fucking bit as he teased and licked and sucked my clit while his fingers tapped my g-spot, alternating between finger-fucking me.

My whole body shivered and jerked in ecstasy, and I was on the verge of coming, and coming hard.

"Two," I heard Mistress say.

I groaned, barely able to hang on. "Hmm, Joe, Joe!" I screamed. "Please, Mistress! I... Please! I need to come now!"

"Hold it!" She demanded. "Three."

I tossed my head back and forth and let up on pushing my pussy into him, but he only got a firm hold of my thighs and held on tight.

"Fuck. FUCK!"

"Oh, Jeannie, I'm close too. Four."

Mumbling and moaning, barely able to catch my breath, I put my hand on the back of Joe's head, my orgasm coming closer and closer. My tits were electrified, as if I'd stuck my finger in a socket.

"Are you ready, pet?" She asked.

Knowing full well she was being sadistic, I panted, "Yes, yes, Mistress! Oh, Joe! Please! Please! Say five. Say FIVE!"

I think I heard her chuckle before I heard her say, "Five. Come for me, Jeannie! NOW!"

I felt Joe's fingers dig into my inner thighs and he finger-fucked my pussy, hard. My orgasm shot through me, and I screamed like I'd never screamed before, panting heavily and hard as I came.

I also heard the phone crackle with Mistress's own scream, as she always does when she comes.

I was mortified when I felt tons of cum squirt out, but I heard Joe say, "Give it to me, Jeannie."

Listening to the both of them made me orgasm again, but it wasn't as strong. "Oh, shit!"

"Jeannie, that was incredible to watch. Mistress should be proud," he told me.

Trying to catch my breath, I could only nod my head.

"Oh, I'm very proud of my Jeannie," Mistress said. "That was wonderful. I came with you."

"Hmm, good, Mistress. I'm glad."

"Thank you, Joe," She said.

He let go of my legs and gently put them on the mattress, so I laid on my side as he picked up the phone. "It was all my pleasure," Joe said.

"Joe, she is all yours now," Mistress told him. "Jeannie, I want you to call me before you leave his cab."

"Yes Mistress," I muttered. "Thank You, Mistress."

"Oh, thank you. Well done. Have fun, you two."

"Oh, we will," Joe replied and ended the call. Looking at me, he said, "Scootch over."

Smiling, I was able to press myself against the wall, then he laid down beside me, his arm under my head and his other over my waist; he wrapped his leg over mine.

"I'm impressed," he said as he brushed my bangs.

Breathlessly, I mumbled, "I always come like that. You were... great."

He chuckled. "Well, I'm not done with you yet, but for now, just relax."

It was hard to relax when he started to run his hand up and down my body. While my body was still a little numb from the orgasm, it was slowly waking up again from his touch. I might have come, but I was definitely ready for more. But I took his advice and allowed him to touch me for several minutes.

When I couldn't take it anymore, and I was breathing relatively normally, I sat up and asked where the condoms were. He pointed to the table, and as I looked there were three by his shirt he'd laid on there earlier. I reached over for it, and my breast just happened to be right at the level of his mouth.

He lifted his head up and took my entire nipple, aerola and all and sucked hard. I gasped, but managed to grab the package and open it. "Okay, I need that back," I teased.

Groaning, he let go, so I took out the condom and slipped it over his long, hard, throbbing cock. Then I threw my body on top of his, placed my legs on either side of his hips and slowly sat down on his still-hard cock. I groaned his name as he filled me completely.

"Ohmygggod, Joe. Your cock feels so fucking good," I managed to whisper.

He sighed heavily and grinned wickedly at me, which matched my own grin. "And your cunt is so hot and tight."

I nodded and began to rock my hips back and forth, but his cock stayed inside me the whole time. I did it more for the fact his pubic hair rubbed against my clit, and it helped get my juices flowing again. Tightening my PC muscles, I pressed my breasts against his chest and kissed him, still moving my hips back and forth.

"Don' let go of my cock."

Shaking my head, I sat up, put my left hand on the cabinet beside my head and put my hand on his chest to steady myself. Then I rode him for several minutes, the orgasm ever so slowly building up inside of me. My heart was racing, my breathing raspy and heavy.

"Oh, baby, fuck. Keep that up and I'll... come before you," he groaned.

Being on top, I was in control - of how fast I fucked him, how deep I took him. Smiling down on him, I gave him the sluttiest grin I could imagine. "I want to make you come. But not yet. I love feeling your cock inside me."

He furrowed his eyebrows, tension lines grew on his forehead. "Shut up and fuck me."

With that, I fucked him with abandon, lifting my hips up until just the tip of his cock was inside me then sat back down on him, my moaning growing louder and louder. He reached up and took hold of my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples.

"Hmm, yes," I murmured. "Don' stop."

My torso was burning, yearning for a climax, one that I needed while I was masturbating only a few hours earlier. As I came down on him, he thrust his hips up, forcing his cock even deeper inside me. I screamed his name and threw my chest against his, so he wrapped his arms around my waist.

For several minutes, our hips crashed together in a fevered passion, both grunting and breathing heavily into each other's ears. Our lips kissed and licked and lapped at each other's neck, both lost in what we were feeling.

With a throaty growl, he beseeched, "I'm almost... there."

"Hmm, so am I. Fuck me, Joe.Fuck me!" I screamed.

He thrust his cock inside me over and over, and I met each one; I took all of him, every inch of his cock throbbed against my pussy walls.

"Yes, oh, yes! I'm... I'm almost... ohhh, OH! FUCK ME!"

Suddenly, he grunted into my ear, clearly in the throes of his orgasm. I could feel his legs kick out from under me as his body tensed the same time. His face tightened into his orgasm face, or so I assumed, and his jaw dropped.

"Yes, Joe, come. I'm right behind you."

Feeling his dick expand as he climaxed, mine quickly followed. With him grunting repeatedly and me moaning loudly, we rode out our orgasms together, our chests flush against the others.

"Oh, crap," I murmured as I collapsed all of my weight on him and buried my face in the nape of his neck, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Joe, oh, that was..."

"Fucking fantastic?" he chimed in.

I chuckled. "Better. Much better orgasm than my car. Thanks."

Now it was his turn to laugh. "I would hope so. And you're welcome."

Then my words struck me rough. "I didn't... I don't know why I thanked you. That sounded -"

"Fine with me." Taking my face in his hands, he kissed my nose. "I should thank you. I haven't been with a woman in... eight months."

I kicked my head back and looked at him. "It must be lonely on the road."

He shrugged his shoulders. "It is. But I do love the road. Now, I've got to get this condom off me."

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Right. Sorry," I stuttered and lifted my hips then rolled against the wall again, putting my head in my hand.

I watched as he stood, removed the condom on his semi-erection and threw it in the trash. He stepped to me, and at first I thought he wanted me to give him another blow job, but when I heard the cabinet above me open and he pulled down a washcloth, I calmed down.

He went to the sink, and I could not help but look at his tight, abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous ass. If I didn't have to get back on the road, knowing for sure I would get stuck in traffic in Fredericksburg, I would have fucked him all afternoon.

I had just put my legs on the floor to dress when he turned back around and shook his head. "Oh, no. Lie back down."

"Joe, look, I've got to get -"

He smiled. "Shh. I will not let you leave my humble cab without cleaning you up. Can I at least do that?"

I couldn't believe how incredibly sweet he was. "Sure." I smiled then laid back down.

He wet the washcloth, waited a moment for the water to get hot, then got on his knees in front of me. Gently, yet with affection, he ran the cloth over my inner thighs. "Is it too hot?"

"No. It's fine. Thank you, Joe."

"Oh, honey," he said, continuing to clean my thighs. "Again, it isall my pleasure."

After he cleaned me, he sat down beside me and took my hand. "Jeannie, you have no idea how glad I am I met you today. You are an incredible person. Margaret is very lucky to have you as her sub."

My cheeks did not blush that time. "And you've been kind... and sweet."

I no longer had any shame or embarrassment sitting naked beside this complete stranger... but then again, he was no longer a stranger.

Reaching for my dress on the floor, he handed it to me. I slipped it on over my head as he got on his own shirt. Then he handed me the phone. "Call your Mistress."

Nodding, I looked up Her number and dialed. "Mistress, Joe and I are... I'll be leaving in a few minutes."

She told me to put Her on speaker. After I did, She said, "Did you have a good time, Jeannie?"

Looking up at Joe, I gave him a smile. "I sure did. Thank you, Mistress."

"Joe, did my sub treat you well?"

"She absolutely did," he replied as he put on his jeans. "I wish I had all afternoon with her."

I was thrilled he wanted more time with me. I sure would have enjoyed a few more hours with him.

"She has a few hours' drive to come back to me. Thank you for allowing her to have her fantasy."

"Oh, she gave me mine," he replied and winked at me.

"Email me when you get home, Jeannie."

"Yes Mistress."

"Joe, I'll see you in October at George Mason's Homecoming game?"

"Oh, you definitely will," he replied as he looked over my face.

Mistress knew him! She'd set me up! I'd totally forgotten she'd called me right after I'd gotten on 64. Standing up with my hands on my hips, about to blast the fuck out of him -and Mistress, Joe said, "Oh, Margaret. You'd best explain yourself, now," he said urgently.

"Jeannie, calm down, little one. I remembered your fantasy, and since we won't be able to get together for a few weeks, with me to be out of town and all, I thought I'd... surprise you."

I had no idea what to think. I sat back down heavily on the daybed and gripped the edge. "You two... know each other?"

"Yes," Mistress answered. Joe sat down beside me as She continued. "We went to college together, graduated the same year. But we were nevertogether." "Are you angry, Jeannie?" Joe asked, his voice tense.