Driving into Miss Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached around and shoved her index finger up Jeremy's ass. With her other hand, she brutally squeezed his balls, and he exploded inside her, his hot cum pouring into her womb as he buried himself inside her up to the hilt. They cried out in ecstasy, and then lay there with Jeremy deeply inside her.

Once, again, the only noise was the song of the sandpipers through the open window.

They lay there together for awhile, with Jeremy's woody still buried deeply within the heavenly sarcophagus of Daisy's body, showing no signs of detumescence whatever. Then Daisy spoke. "It would be a cryin' shame if we didn't take advantage of all the features of these heah human bodies while we still wear them. Ah'm gonna give you something most men nevah experience in the pitifully short lives this human flesh provides to its creatures on this Earth. Somethin' mos' men can only dream of. Let me roll over, sweetie. You're gonna lahk this."

Jeremy did a pushup, and Daisy rolled out from under him. She turned over into the prone position and spread her legs, her chin coming to rest on her folded hands. Jeremy loved the sight of her long silky white hair flowing down her naked back. His hardness was limited only by the meager five quarts of blood that rushed through his body. His heart was pounding at the sight of Daisy's submissive and vulnerable body lying before him, completely open to his desires.

"Ah do have one small request, honey. Ah want you to taste me, to know how delicious Ah am. Then you can cornhole me, butt-fuck me to yo' heart's desire. Ah am completely at yo' mercy in this regard, mah kind sir. Now shall we proceed with these festivities with all due dispatch?"

In answer, Jeremy lowered his mouth onto her anal aperture, not without some trepidation. He had read about this too in his mother's Cosmo. Anilingus they called it. A perfectly respectable activity, albeit one rarely discussed in polite society.

As his lips closed upon Miss Daisy's willing rectal orifice, he tasted ginger and a few other spices he could not identify and inhaled the sweet aroma of lilacs, a better scenario that he had imagined. He ran his tongue up and down Miss Daisy's ass crack, relishing the gustatory subtleties it offered, including just a hint of jambalaya. His compliments to whatever Cajun chef had concocted her precoital douche.

Jeremy ran his fingers down the skin of Daisy's back, as he pressed his tongue flat against her ass crack, running it up and down that delightful fissure, teasing her before the main course. He reached around to grab her clit, working it hard with one hand, while teasing the lips of her cunt with the other, before plunging two fingers deeply within her, working her slit hard as his tongue darted in and out of her anus.

Her breaths came more quickly, as Jeremy worked the entire array of her caudal erogenous zones harder and harder with his hands, fingers and mouth. At one point, he thought that he might have sprained his neck, but Daisy's cries demanded that he soldier on with utmost alacrity, disregarding his own pain and injury in the service of his dear dying client's pleasure.

Finally, just as Jeremy thrust his tongue and fingers to the maximum penetration of the luscious endosomatic channels they were exploring, Daisy's entire body convulsed, and she screamed out in ecstasy.

After another pause, Jeremy began to climb up Daisy's naked back, running his tongue along her spine and up and down her neck. He interlaced his fingers with those of her gnarled hands.

"Jeremy, honeychile," Daisy whispered, "can you first jus' lay yo' frankfurter in mah buns, just fo' a little while.

Never one to question Miss Daisy's orders, Jeremy lay his still throbbing shaft in the crevice of her ass. Her butt rose up to encase him in her flesh.

"Slide it baby. Slide it back and forth."

Jeremy complied, sliding his cock up down the fleshy crevice of her butt cheeks. The aforementioned cheeks themselves began to vibrate at a high speed, as Daisy clenched and unclenched her not-inconsiderable glutei maximi, squeezing Jeremy's shaft with each and every thrust. He thought he might come at any moment, but Daisy's well-practiced and surprisingly substantial butt was not about to let that happen.

"Betcha never imagined an old antebellum Southern dowager such as mahself could twerk lahk this, didja? Ah been working out to Miley Cyrus tapes and Jerry Springer reruns."

She got that right, Jeremy thought. He was about to shoot his hot cum all over the pure white flesh of her back, but she always seemed to know how to deny him, to bring him back from the abyss of orgasm time after time.

He tried thrusting harder and harder, licking her ear, as she used her whole body to tease him.

"Okay, baby, cornhole me. Butt-fuck me lahk theah is no tomorra!"

It was music to Jeremy's ears. He reared back and slammed his way into Daisy's elderly, but surprisingly moist and fresh anal passage.

Daisy felt a sudden jar as Jeremy dropped his full weight upon her frail and helpless back. His tongue darted in and out of her ear, and he thrust twice more into her ass, burying the full length of his cock in that nether passage.

Daisy felt Jeremy's hands as they closed upon her clit and cunt. He moved them in time with his thrusts and ran his teeth around the rims of her left ear, nipping it as he continued to pound his way in and out of her ass.

She reached for his balls, squeezing them in time with Jeremy's thrusts. Finally, Jeremy could hold back no more, and the flood of his cum erupted inside her, colonizing her colon and sending waves of pleasure through her body. He felt Daisy's whole body trembling in release.

"Mmmm," she whispered, Jeremy's pole sill buried deeply inside her.

"Now we come to the main event of the evening," she said in a passable imitation of Bruce Buffer. "You and Ah gonna drink each other, honey. Ah'm gonna become you, and you gonna become me. In just a few moments, we gonna be one, mah handsome young beau. Togetha fo'evah and evah."

Given the astronomical number of pheromone molecules currently tripping the light fandango in the olfactory bulb of Jeremy's increasingly modified brain, he was up for just about anything Daisy suggested. She rolled his unresisting body over into the supine position with no trouble at all. She mounted him in full 69 position, as recommended in the Black Lotus Sutra of Exoplanet 217 (using the humans' quaint nomenclature). She stepped over his flesh and lowered her nether mouth, engulfing Jeremy's face. She impaled her own gustatory orifice onto Jeremy's inexplicably still tumescent and throbbing cock. She reached around his legs and took his balls in her hands, as her head drove down on his phallus, impaling her up to the throat. She gagged but finally managed to grant his cock passage beyond the fleshy uvula that guarded the depths of her being as ferociously as the three-headed hellhound Cerberus guarded the gate to the underworld.

Jeremy's nose was crushed against Daisy's clit, as she began to ride his face as fiercely as a cowgirl riding a bucking Brahma bull threatening to dislodge and gore her at any moment. Indeed, Jeremy's subconscious realization of his imminent fate made his own bucking perhaps even a tad more ferocious than the aforementioned aggravated bovine.

Jeremy was powerless to stop his hands from reaching Miss Daisy's delightful clit and anus, which he digitally stimulated to maximum effect, as his tongue lashed in and out of her hungry cooz and his shaft pounded further and further into the depths of Daisy's willing mouth. She lashed the length of his phallus with her desperate tongue, squeezed his balls, and shoved her index finger deeply into his ass. Her juices suddenly poured into his mouth. Simultaneously, she eagerly swallowed the tsunami of Jeremy's hot cum that flooded down her own throat. She licked her lips and said, "Drink me now!" She emptied the warm contents of her full bladder deeply down Jeremey's throat and sucked the contents of his bladder down her own gullet, using his trembling shaft as a makeshift straw.

They both melted into a soup of pulsating cytoplasmic goo. This primordial puddle erupted now and then, spitting out wormlike larvae like kernels of popcorn in a movie theater's machine. This fecund pool of pulsating protoplasm soon ran off the bed and floated across the floor. Daisy and Jeremy were now one, his mind melded with her mind in the great cosmological sea that was even now threatening to engulf the damage deposit on Daisy's apartment. Together, they remembered the long diaspora of Daisy's species, running from one corrupted world to another, desperately seeking to survive. They remembered the eons of sailing through interstellar space as spores from lost worlds, melding time and time again with species of nascent planets, appropriating their host planet's genes, making them one with their own, before once again into flying into the void. Theirs was an ancient race, not one to be snuffed out by something so simple as a puny supernova here and there, but the very architects of this spacetime bubble the unknowing humans arrogantly called the universe.

The larvae in the pulsating protoplasmic lake on Daisy Wakins' bedroom floor soon gave birth to scarlet insectile creatures, using terrestrial genes to masquerade as red wasps. Each such creature was essentially a single neuron in the hive brain, a collective mind encompassing them all, yet at the same time encompassed by each of them.

Daisy was there, as was Jeremy, both individually and collectively. Her twerking skills fortunately remained intact, and she began to shake that thang, stinger and all, in a dance choreographed by the patterns of ultraviolet light that swirled across the surfaces of Daisy Watkins' one-time boudoir, a dance that would lead the swarm to the very nest promised in the Scriptures. The hive body and mind flew briefly in a fierce cyclone filling Daisy's bedroom, before rushing out of the window that Jeremy had so thoughtfully opened, searching for the new hive.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Big Easy Action News

Vapid dark-haired anchorman with pearl-white teeth: "In our top story, another pair of people have gone missing in the greatah Biloxi area. Police ah mystified by these disappearances. The latest to disappear ah Jeremy Holcolm and Daisy Watkins, both of D'lberville. Holcolm was providing hospice care to Ms. Watkins. Analysis of blood samples previously taken from Ms. Watkins indicates that she too was suffering from a massive genetic deterioration. Three other victims in these disappearances were suffering from a similar condition, which involved the shortenin' of telomeres, whatevah the hell they are."

Empty-headed blonde co-anchor with high breasts: "Also, theah has been a sixth report of an aggressive swarm of red wasps on locally reclaimed swampland. These swarms have hymenopterologists, whatevah they are, completely puzzled.

"Now to Gene Turner for the weather. It looks like a beautiful day tomorrow."

12