Drummer Boy – Jason Goes to Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a minute or so after, Kristin slid off of Jason, for the first time since he'd entered her, and flopped down heavily next him. She threw an arm across his chest, almost protectively, like ownership.

"My turn," she said softly. "Jesus..."

They lay together, unspeaking, for a time, drowsing in the quiet and dark. The catcallers outside had lost interest, and though the party was still going on, it had clearly wound down somewhat.

At length, Kristin broke their silence.

"Well," she said, "since we'redefinitelydoing this again, I should probably get your name."

Jason laughed, and Kristin laughed with him. He offered his hand to her.

"My name's Jason," he said.

"Kristin," she said, and they shook hands.

"What the fuckwasthat?" she said.

"Hell if I know," Jason said. "I've had sex, but that was..."

"Different," Kristin supplied. "I know what you mean." She laughed again. "I'venevercome like that before. What's your secret?"

"Me?" Jason said. "Nuh-uh. You were the one making with the crazy."

"Who are you calling crazy?" Kristin said in an accusing tone.

"Shh," Jason said. He ran an index finger along her cheek. "I loved it."

She grinned, and then snapped at his finger, her sharp incisors catching him at the first knuckle. She laughed and Jason laughed along with her.

"I think it was something both of us did to each other," Jason offered.

"Well that settles it then," Kristin said, burying her face in his chest. "We need to fuck each other as often as possible, until we figure it out."

"And when we do figure it out?" Jason said.

"We keep fucking each other," Kristin said airily, "until we can't fuck no more."

It had been as simple as that. They'd been on each other since. And since fucking woulddefinitelybe on the agenda for tonight, when he got home he'd have to...

Jason looked around in confusion. He'd been driving on automatic while he reminisced, but now realized that he was no longer on Lamar, and not anywhere near close to home.

He was traveling on 183, along the outskirts of town; waaay off course. He was just thinking that this felt very familiar, when he saw, coming up on the right in the distance, the big Motel 6 sign.

Oh, fuck,Jason thought.

Panicking, Jason switched lanes. He didn't bother checking the mirrors, just shifted all the way over to the left, hoping to catch the turnaround and go back the way he came.

Jason was expecting the mental tugging, the compulsion to continue on to the motel, like he'd felt last week. And he did feel it, only it was weaker than he remembered. He'd almost resisted the call the first time. Would he be able to now?

The Motel 6 slid by in his peripheral vision on the right, but Jason didn't waver. He continued on to the turnaround, looped the 180 degrees, and was soon heading back the way he'd come.

Jason didn't dare to even look at the Motel 6 as he drove away, only allowing himself a glance at it in his rearview mirror once it was well behind him.

Jason relaxed, and in doing so, realized that he was covered with a sheen of clammy sweat.

Thathadto have been Pearl. Everything fit: the reminiscing about sex, the feeling of having his memories perused, the compulsion to revisit the site of their last tryst.

Jason didn't know what more Pearl wanted of him, but after their last encounter ended up being a sex battle, the way he'd lost control of himself and the fact that he'd barely escaped with his life, he knew he didn't want to go through it again.

Jason kept his thoughts firmly on the present as he very deliberately thought about going home. Every once in a while he would feel an insistent pull on his mind, but he remained focused and resisted the urge to head back toward the motel. He found that as he got further away from it, the more the compulsion weakened, making it easier to resist.

By the time he reached his apartment building, the feeling was gone. Gone so completely that a part of him was almost convinced that he had imagined the whole thing. He felt like laughing at the ridiculousness of it. If that was the only trick in Pearl's playbook, he didn't have anything to worry about.

Jason collected his work clothes from the passenger seat and locked the truck. By the time he finished walking up the stairs to his second floor apartment, he felt oddly buoyant, proud of himself for resisting Pearl so easily. Hell, he was whistling a tune as he put his key in the lock to his apartment.

He opened the door to his apartment to find Telly, sprawled on the couch, eyes locked on the TV screen, Xbox controller in hand.

"Hey," Jason said.

"Oh...hey," Telly said, eyes never leaving the screen. "She's in your room, waiting for you," he added.

Jason screwed his face up in confusion. "Already?" he said. He was certain that Kristin had texted him to be ready at seven o'clock.

"Yep," Telly said. "She got here about a half hour ago."

Telly paused his game, and then quit out. "She showed up at our door and saying she couldn't wait, so I let her in."

Telly shut off the Xbox and grabbed the keys to his scooter.

"Where you going?" said Jason.

"Out," Telly said, with just a touch of bitterness. "Whatever's about to go down, I don't even wanna know about it."

Jason smiled. "Come on. Can't you be happy for your boy?" he said.

Telly grabbed his wallet and slung his backpack over his shoulder. "I'll be happier whenI'vegot more than one chick on my tip. Til then, I'm headed to the game shop."

Jason chuckled. "Work out some frustration with Warhammer therapy?" he said.

"You know it, brother," Telly said. "Text me when it's safe to come back."

Jason saluted Telly. Telly opened the door to go out. He paused, and looked back at Jason with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" Jason said.

"It's just..." Telly said, ruefully, trailing off with a shake of his head. "You sure know how to pick 'em, is all."

Jason grinned, and Telly left, locking the apartment door behind him.

Jason kicked off his shoes, then tossed his apron and hairnet on the floor. He was delighted to see Kristin, but he'd been counting on having some prep time.

He sniffed his shirt, and, noted (thankfully) that it smelled more like flour than grease, and figured that that would have to be good enough. Kristinhadto know where he'd just come from, since she'd texted less than an hour ago, and she knew his schedule as well as he did.

Jason continued to his room, wondering what Kristin had in mind. Sex acts aside, Kristin was normally a meticulous planner. It was a little weird for her to set up a date and then just go rogue like this.

As he turned the doorknob to his room, Jason thought about Telly's weird comment: "when I've got more than one chick".It stood out in his mind as an odd thing for Telly to say. Jason entered his room.

There was a woman sitting on his bed. Not Kristin. Midnight black hair. White t-shirt and jeans. Leather vest barely restraining the fullest, most tantalizing breasts he'd ever laid eyes on.

"Hello, Jason," Pearl said, a smile on her lips. "Remember me?"

Jason instinctively backed up, and was immediately prevented from exiting the room. The same unyielding field of invisible force that had kept him in the motel room before did so again. He glanced down and saw that a neat outline of white was traced around the baseboards of his room, and he was on the wrong side of it.

"I need you, baby," Pearl said.

"No!" Jason shouted, still trying to push his way through the barrier. "I resisted the summons!"

Pearl shrugged. "I knew you would," she said. "So I set up a decoy. Terribly clever of me, huh?"

Pearl stood and approached him slowly, taking her time to cover the few feet between them. Jason backed up as much as he could, which wasn't much.

"How do you know where I live?" Jason said.

Presently, Pearl was before him, forcing him against the barrier with nothing but the pressure from her vast bosom.

"Oh, Jason," Pearl said. "There's more to me than these." She leaned hard into him, crushing her voluminous breasts against Jason's chest.

Then Pearl tapped an index finger to her temple. "I'm in your head, remember?"

Despite his terror, Jason could feel his dick stiffening to full attention inside his boxers. Pearl was in more than his head.

"No," Jason said, hoping that his voice carried more conviction than he felt.

Pearl pouted, her brown eyes softening. "Aw, come on, baby," she said, "Don't be like that."

She ran her fingers through his hair, and her nails raked his scalp, sending electric tingles across his skin.

"You know you want it," Pearl cooed into Jason's ear. "You know how good I can make you feel."

Pearl nipped playfully at his chin, and Jason let out a moan. He remembered the feel of her breasts enfolding the length his cock. The heft of her heavy jugs in his hands as he powered his dick through the tunnel of her deep, soft cleavage. The sight of his cock-head erupting, drenching the crimson flesh of Pearl's true, demon form. The feeling of overwhelming pleasure at seeing the sticky mess he'd made of her, covering her face and her neck and her torso with hot, sticky, white...

Kristin!Jason thought desperately.Think of Kristin!

He put his palms against her breasts, cupping her big tits for a moment, before pushing her away from him.

"NO!" Jason said with more force than before. "Not again!"

Pearl cocked an eyebrow at him. Considering him. She looked disappointed, hurt even. Then she set her brow, and the familiar yellow warning sparks danced in her eyes.

"Much as I'd love to play," she said, "I don't have time to wear you down right now.Con densa seetaro!"

That last part Pearl said in the unrecognizable language that she used when she wasn't fooling around.

Immediately, Jason's knees went wobbly, and the room seemed to become all hazy. He found himself too weak to stand. For a second, he was able to remain upright, but ultimately he faltered, tipping forward.

He fell right into Pearl, who caught him effortlessly in one outstretched arm. He could only stare downward at the carpet of his room. He noticed, strangely, that Pearl wasn't wearing shoes.

He watched groggily as Pearl drew one naked toe in a straight line across the carpet. Her toe left a line of flame in its wake.

"I can't believe you're so much trouble," Pearl muttered.

Pearl shifted Jason around, tossing him over one of her shoulders.

"Humans are supposed to be easy!" Pearl said.

Pearl stepped across the line of fire, and Jason's mind went blank as they wentsomewhere.

To Be Continued