Drunk College Girl Kidnapped

Story Info
Young girl drugged, used, and humiliated by a room of guys.
1.6k words
3.62
286.5k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a really tough week and today I had my last two finals, I am so ready to blow off some steam and get totally cross faded at the frat house. My roommates all have their last final tomorrow, so I decided to head out to the party by myself. I know a lot of boys in the frat, so I wasn't worried, they're really sweet guys.

Everyone was excited to be done for the semester. I talk my way past the guy at the door and head to the kitchen to grab some Jungle Juice, then I look for Stevie, my friend from Philosophy. Once I find him, we grab some other guys and head up to his bedroom to hit the bong. Stevie had really good shit always, and I knew I was going to get incredibly stoned. The Jungle Juice is extra strong tonight, but it tastes amazing. The bong makes it's way around the room a few times, and I was floating all over the place.

When they decided they were high enough, we headed back downstairs to socialize. As soon as I reenter the party I head over to the couch. I space out for a while, and when I come back I notice someone is staring at me. He looks a little older, which isn't unusual, older men always come to the frat to look for little 18 year olds, and he has beautiful piercing blue eyes. He smiles at me, walks over, and sits next to me, we chat for a few minutes before he notices my cup is empty. He offers to get me a drink, but even as high as I was, I knew that was not safe, so I said I'd go with him.

I didn't let him out of my sight while he forced his way into the crowd to grab our drinks. He hands me mine and smiles at how excited I am, god, that smile... He was so cute, but he also seemed to be hiding some evil in him. I decided to keep talking to him and explore the evil. After a while I feel a bit more drunk, yep, this was definitely stronger than usual. I feel a little nauseous so I tell him I'm going to head home, he offers to walk me and I try to turn him down but I over did it and I could barely walk straight. We left the party and started heading back to the dorm...

I start to wake up and I roll over, ouch, did I pass out on the floor? This is not my bed. How much did I drink, my head is killing me. I open my eyes and it's completely dark, where is everyone? I try to stretch out and something prevents me from stretching completely, my wrists and ankles feel cold. I try to feel around and all I can feel is a cold floor, then I hit something else, metal? It feels like a chain... I started panicking, I had no idea where I was or how I got here! My head was pounding and my night was so fuzzy... Did I not make it to my room last night, I could have sworn I did... I left the party to walk home and then.... I don't know! That man! He must have done something to me! But how? I watched him so carefully!

All of a sudden the lights flicked on and burned my eyes and made my head pound even more. "Good Morning, Sweetheart. Are you enjoying your new home?" a man's voice asked me.

Before I had the chance to reply I found myself surrounded by men, all stripping down. They were all extremely hard and bigger than any boy I'd ever seen before. They looked at me like I was a steak and they hadn't eaten in weeks... There was no where to run. They closed in on me and unchained me and started grabbing at me and ripping off my clothes, I tried hard to fight back, yelling at them to stop and cursing at them.

"You certainly like the feisty ones, don't you James?" one of the men joked. That was his name, the man from the party!

"What can I say, I love when they fight back, the challenges are the most fun," James said as he chuckled. "You, little whore, are going to get your first real fuck tonight. We are going to hurt you, bruise you, tear your little holes, and use you until we decided we are done with you," he smiled and then continues. "Oh and crying won't stop us, in fact, we love to fuck little girl who are crying and begging us to stop."

I keep kicking and screaming, knowing I wont be able to escape, but not ready to give up hope. The men keep joking and talking about me as if I can't hear them. They grab at me, pinching and pulling and slapping.

"Grab her, boys," James yelled. "Enough playing around, it's time to give this little slut what we know she wants." The other four men grabbed onto my arms and my legs and lifted me off the ground, I kicked against them unsuccessfully as they pulled my legs apart, exposing my pussy. James moved between my legs.

"Please no, please don't fuck me, I've never had anything in there! Please no!" I pleaded with them.

"You hear that boys, James grabbed us an innocent little virgin!" a man called out. Their excitement was obvious, and it was clear that my pleas only encouraged them.

"It would appear I did, and that means I get to take her first. She won't be so innocent after we're done with her. She's gonna be a dirty little piece of fuck meat." He bent down to examine my pussy, and rubbed his thumb down my slit and smiled. "It looks like we don't have much work to do, this little slut is already dripping wet."

With that James lined himself with my pussy and rubbed his head up and down my slit before quickly ramming his huge cock inside me. I screamed as I felt him tear me and hit my cervix. He held it there for a moment then pulled out and began fucking me at a rapid pace while his friends played with my nipples and my lips. I cried, it hurt so bad... But after a few minutes I felt something other than pain... It started to feel good...

My cries became interspersed with moans, they could tell I was started to like it and began to tease me. Before James came, the next boy took his place at my pussy. James instructed them to play with my ass to warm it up and he stuck his finger in my mouth and told me to suck. I did as I was told and they continued to rotate, fucking me over and over but no one ever cumming. Once they had all fucked me, James asked me if I had ever had an orgasm, I told him no.

"Tie her to the bench and lets show this girl what it feels like," he instructed. They tied me face down to the bench and bent my knees so my ass was in the air and my soaking wet pussy was exposed. I felt a slap on my ass and yelled. "Did you think we were just going to let you cum? Silly whore, if you want to cum, you're going to have to do it through whatever pain we decide to give you."

Another slap from James before I felt fingers on me again. He shoved his fingers inside me and began to fuck me with his fingers, slightly curving them. It felt amazing and I was moaning over and over. Then another slap, this time harder. I felt another sharp pain on my back, not a slap, more like a thud. This continued rhythmically while James skillfully finger fucked me. It felt so good, I felt like I was high again, I was floating in ecstasy, I couldn't feel the hurt anymore, all I felt was the pleasure. Soon I exploded in a flood of bliss, screaming in pleasure and I collapsed.

"Boys we got a little squirting pain slut here," a man said. "Did you like that whore?" I didn't reply, I couldn't speak. He slapped me. "I asked you a question, fuck meat! Did you like us hurting you and fingering you until you came all over yourself?"

I nodded, that was all I could muster up.

"Good fuck meat! Now are you going to be a good whore for us?" someone asked.

Again I nodded and they began to untie me.

"Get on your knees, fuck meat, and take care of these cocks," another ordered. I obeyed happily, my head still floating elsewhere.

I sucked them and jerked them off as they called me a whore and a slut and every filthy name you could think of until they all covered me in cum. When I finished, I smiled and looked up at them, hoping I had pleased them.

"Good little piece of fuck meat, now keep sucking until we are nice and hard again so we can take your ass and fill you with our cum," James ordered. I obliged and started sucking his cock. He smiled and patted my head. "We might have to keep you around for a little while, whore."

I had never felt so happy in my life, and I sucked harder.