D's Final Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to go?" Brit asked. "Early said you wanted to meet him at the company".

"Yea, I thought it would be good to see where he works," I said.

Brit opened the passenger door of his 550SL. I was surprised it was not the limo or that he wanted me to ride in front instead of the back seat.

"So, D, you are a teacher?" Brit asked.

"Yes, I have taught grammar school for over 20 years," I said.

"Is it interesting work?" Brit queried.

"Well I love the kids and I think I am good at it, so I do enjoy it," I said. For the entire ride Brit asked me questions about myself. Again, I thought this was strange but then the day was a strange day anyway.

When we arrived at the company, the building was a very modern building with lots of glass and steel. Brit parked and escorted me through security. The guards knew Brit well and were deferential. I was beginning to suspect Brit was not a driver for the company but something else.

As we entered the cafeteria, there was Early. He came over and gave me a hug saying "Welcome to our company, so you met my dad?"

It all came clear and Brit smiled and said "Did you guess I was Early's Dad?"

"Well I had guessed you were not just a driver for the company," I said. "And I have to admit that I thought I knew you but I had not put it together."

Early introduced me to everyone. I was very impressed with the building and all the people. It was obvious how successful he was. He showed me his office. It was 2 offices together with the company logo on both doors with a shared secretary station.

About 7pm Early asked "Are you ready to go eat"?

"Sure," I said. "This has been fun". I was telling the truth also.

"Do you mind if Dad joins us?" Early asked.

"No that would be great," I said. "I really like your Dad, it would be good to get to know him."

We all got in Brit's 550SL. As we were headed to the restaurant I sat with Early in the back seat. We necked all the way and I was getting hot. It seemed like Brit was OK with the behavior.

As we entered the restaurant, Brit said, "You know you are prettier than Early said and just as sexy as he described."

During dinner I found out that Brit had started two companies and still owned one of them. When Early had the idea for the internet company, Brit made a deal with Early to fund the startup, if he finished his BS in Computer Science. Brit said Early worked very hard to do the start up and still finish college. Brit sold one of his companies to invest with Early. Brit got 40% of the company.

"I realized Dad took a smaller portion than most venture capitalist would have but it made it easy for us to now work together," Early said.

"Well, Early really had the idea and I wanted the best for my son," Brit indicated.

"So your offices are side by side," I asked.

"It makes it easier as we manage the company together. Early focus on the technology and me the business aspects," Brit said.

The guys bantered back and forth till about 9pm, explaining how the business work. I must admit this was totally turning me on. These two very successful, attractive men telling me about their business was actually making me wet. I wanted to fuck both of them but how could that happen?

"Well we better take you home," Early said.

"Ok, I am ready," I lamented. I really did not want to see the evening end but I did not know how to extend it.

"Why don't I drive and let you get to know Brit," Early said.

"Ok with me if Brit is Ok with that," I said sorrowfully. I really wanted Early's dick in me. I was really exciting just being around these 2 alpha males.

So Brit and I got in the back seat. As we drove to my home, Brit told me he had lost his wife, Early's mom, 2 years ago and he was still looking for a partner. It was eery how similarly we felt about moving on and having adventures in life. But we both lamented that we really wanted to find a companion.

Brit looked at me and took my head in his hands kissed me with the most loving kiss I had ever experienced. I realize this was similar to be way I felt when I kissed Early. It hit me like a bolt of lightening how much this man excited me. I was beginning to breathe harder and harder. My chest was heaving. I could not believe this was happening.

Early got us to my home and I asked "Do you guys want to come in for a night cap?"

"You know I think D needs to get to know Brit a little better," Early said. "I will come back in a couple of hours to pick up Dad."

"Oh Early you don't have to do that, we should not split up now," I said. I really wanted to fuck Early tonight.

"Listen, I left something undone in the office," Early said. "I will be back at midnight. Dad can you entertain D for a couple of hour while I call Taiwan?"

"I will leave the back door unlocked, so just come on in," I said.

So Early dropped us off. We entered the house and I offered Brit a drink. He decided on scotch. I got a glass of wine.

We sat on the couch.

"D, I really feel an attraction for you," Brit said. "You are beautiful, funny, and a very classy person."

"Well so are you," I said. "But don't you think I am too big?"

"You must be kidding," Brit laughed. "You are curvy and luscious."

"How do you know you have not seen anything yet," I said.

"I will show you mine if you show me yours," Brit said. So I got up and pulled by dress over my head. The bra barely contained my large breast and my black panties I thought did a great job of slimming my hips. Brit then pulled off his shirt and pants leaving just his boxers.

I placed my knees on either side of him so we were facing each other. We kissed long and hard while I wiggled back and forth on his now hard dick. He took both tits in his large hands and squeezed them together and buried his head between them kissing and sucking. I was now hot as I could be so I unclasped my bra and revealed my tits to Brit.

"They are so lovely and just have to taste them," Brit exclaimed. So he started nibbling the nipples then sucked them hard. I was already close to an orgasm just from kissing my tits. He then picked me up and put me on the couch. He reached for my panties, I raised my hips so they could be removed. As he did he took his boxers off. He buried his face in my pussy. Licking from the crack of my ass to the navel. It felt great. He then found my clit and gently sucked it until I clearly was having orgasms. He kept me in this state until I could not take it anymore.

"Please put it in," I yelled. Brit then placed his dick at the entrance of my wet hole. I looked down and thought it looked just like Early's. Almost exactly the same size.

He slowly entered. It was very sensuous the way he went about moving in and out. He alternately squeezed and kissed my tit and he slowly fucked my swollen pussy. He clearly knew how to make it feel great and last. We fuck for about 10 minutes when he said, "I am ready to go. Can you shoot with me"?

"Yes, I am having orgasms constantly," I screamed just as a massive orgasm hit contracting my pussy on his swollen dick. That did it he shot his load in me. It felt so great.

He rested his head on my breast and said, "That was so good".

"It was for me also," I said. "Would you like to get cleaned up, go to bed and get comfortable. Where we can talk. I don't want this to end yet."

So we each went to the bathroom and wipe ourselves and got in bed together nude.

"We are mature individual so no reason to waste time," Brit said. "I want us to get try to make it work. I think I can love you."

"You know Early and I have fucked," I said. "And we have done a couple of sharing parties. I like that open lifestyle."

"Actually, so do I," Brit said. "My wife and I really enjoyed adventurous sex adventures after Early went to college. I enjoy that. And I have no problem with you having sex with Early. We have shared a lot. He helped me get over losing Diane. I think between his business and helping me, he has not found a true partner. He told me about you and said he wished it could be you. But you had advised that the age difference was too great. I think that is why he pushed us together. He wants you to be a part of his life and he know you are right so my complex son saw me as your partner".

While he was talking he was gently rubbing my tits and stomach. I felt so good. I was also rubbing his dick. It felt like it was beginning to get hard.

"He is one devious son isn't he?" I said.

"Yes he is," Brit answered.

"But I do love him," I said. "I wish he could be here to share this with us."

"Your wish is my command," Early said from the doorway. "Mind if I join you two?"

Brit looked at me, smiled, and said, "I think you would enjoy this adventure. Early and I work well together. I taught him all he knows". We all laughed. Early pulled off his clothes and joined us in bed. I was sandwiched between 2 terrific guys one kissing my tit while the over nippled my neck and rubbed my ass.

"D, do you have any lube," Early asked.

"It just so happens in that drawer behind you will see some," I said. Early opened my toy drawer and whistled.

"D, we are going to have to see what you do with these," he laughed.

"If you are a good boy you just might," I said.

"Brit, lay on your back, I will make sure you are hard, while Early gets me ready for my next adventure," I cooed. "I have never experienced a DP. At 45 it is about time."

I got on all fours over Brit's big dick and started sucking for all my life. Early first kissed my broad butt and then zeroed in on the rose bud. He then lube it liberally.

"Are you ready D?" Early asked.

I did not answer but got over Brit and sat down of his big dick. I leaned over to kiss him while Early worked his dick in my tight ass. Of course I love anal now and it easily entered. He was all the way in with only a couple of pushes. I had a massive orgasm as soon as he entered. I think Brit felt it as his dick actually seemed to get bigger. Brit and Early got into a terrific rhythm. They were synchronized with one entering as the other pulled out. I had never felt anything that good. It was keeping my pussy constantly excited. Early however could not last as long as this was his first of the night. He came but left it in while he kissed and nippled my neck. Brit was really enjoying this. He seemed like he could go for a while.

"Can I have your ass now?" Brit said. "Son it is my turn now to fuck that gorgeous big beautiful ass."

"Yes it is. Go for it dad," Early said. He got off me while handing me one of my vibrators while Brit repositioned himself over me with me on my side with our legs alternating. This gave me plenty of room for the vibrator. His dick easily slid in. I started working on my pussy. Brit slowly moved again in and out of my ass while I gave myself orgasm after orgasm. Brit wanted to last but he could not last forever. He pumped my ass full mixing with Early's cum.

Brit not only stayed the remainder of the night but I married him several weeks later. This was not our last episode with Early and the four horsemen. Maybe one day I will write about the honeymoon.

12