Dude, Your Mom is Hot!

Story Info
Jessica can't help but wonder what it would be like ...
5.6k words
4.28
279.4k
70
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluwave
Bluwave
24 Followers

Jessica and David

It was one of those hot, still summer afternoons when there isn't a breath of air and the humidity hangs thick like a blanket, covering everything with dampness.

Jessica came in from her tennis lesson wearing a gleaming white tennis outfit. That did little to hide her obviously beautiful, darkly tanned body.

With a shake of her long blonde hair she wiped the perspiration from her forehead with her wristband and went to the refrigerator for a cold bottle of white wine. After pouring a large glass, she sat at the kitchen counter to cool off before heading upstairs for a long relaxing shower.

Jessica is David's mother. Who is a 19 year old, that is just about to start his freshman year of college and is looking forward to a long summer of relaxation, before heading off to school. David is a big, strong, good looking boy that had always been popular in school and has lots of friends that he always hangs around with. He was never really in trouble in school, but always seemed to have a need for thrills, that usually involved stepping over the line...at least just a little.

Jessica and David's father had been high school sweethearts, who got married the summer after their graduation and, as things often happen.... He stopped paying attention to her in the bedroom over the last year or so, even despite her attempts to keep herself attractive and desirable. She sometimes wondered if he was seeing someone else on the side for new sexual thrills. Jess, herself, had to admit that the thought of sex with someone new after all these years might be something that she would welcome, to break the growing frustration and need that had begun to sprout in her mind.

David's father was always somewhat overbearing and demanding and Jessica always felt content to go along with his wishes without question. She had always been easily led and easily dominated so was a little afraid to mention the lack of attention being paid to her. She felt it was easier just not to mention it and not to cause trouble.

Jess poured a second glass of cold, white wine and went upstairs to take a shower and maybe take a short nap to relax before everyone came home.

Standing in the large bathroom, she pulled her top over her head revealing a white athletic bra doing its best to contain her ample breasts. Pulling off her bra and stepping out of her short skirt she stood there looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Not bad for a 41 year old woman" she thought to herself as she turned front and back to admire all sides of her body. She works hard to maintain her figure which is still really quite a head turner. Jessica is about 5'8" tall with a body packed with curves leading to a great ass, long shapely legs and nice large boobs that have still not begun to sag.

She is not overweight but instead seems just right, like a ripe fruit, ready for picking.

She stripped down and stepped into the shower where the cascading jets of hot water began to relax her. As Jess's hands ran over her breasts and down over her belly, she soaped herself up in the hot, steamy shower and her mind began to wander with the sensation of the soapy, slippery feeling beneath her fingers. She lightly massaged her breasts paying particular attention to her stiffening nipples. With a sigh of resignation she ran a hand down between her legs and lightly, slowly began to stroke her outer pussy lips, her finger slipping into the moistness as she rubbed her clit.

The sensations she felt were enough to make her cum in the hot relaxing water and she shuddered slightly as she brought herself to an orgasm.

Frustrated with desire, Jessica stepped out of the shower and toweled herself off before heading into the bedroom for a quick nap before David and later, her husband came home. After the steaminess of the bathroom, the cool air of the bedroom felt refreshing as she lay down, completely naked, on the bed to rest.

She sank into the cool, crisp sheets and sleep quickly overtook Jessica.

As she lay there her mind kept flitting to thoughts of sex with another man and, disturbingly, thoughts of sex with her son and some of his friends. They are all young, strong, good looking guys of 18 to 19 years old who would obviously give her all the excitement she could stand. He mind spun with all of the rights and the wrongs, the good and the bad of the possibilities. If nothing else, she thought, it makes for a fun fantasy of having these guys interested in a woman her age.

After a while, as Jessica started to awaken, she became aware of a sensation of being watched. She stretched lazily to relax her muscles and partially opened her eyes to see her son David standing in the doorway looking at her naked body upon her bed.

"David", she shrieked, "Just what do you think you are doing?"

David just kept staring at his mother's body as she tried to cover herself. She could see that he had a growing bulge in his pants as he began defiantly began to approach the bed.

"You just stop right there, young man, and get out of here this instant!" She demanded.

David stood over her at her bedside, with an erection now quite obvious in his pants. He said harshly "Look, Mom, all the guys keep talking about how hot you are and how much they'd like to fuck you, so I thought I'd see for myself. I never thought of you as other than my mother until they began to kid me about living with such a hot mom. But it wasn't until I began watching you through the bedroom door a few weeks ago that I began to think that maybe it's time to find out just how hot you are. Besides, I've watched you before today and I've seen you use that rubber cock, you keep in your nightstand, to fuck yourself. You never knew I could see you, but I could and I've seen how much you enjoyed it."

"You get out of here right now, David, or I will tell your father when he comes home tonight." Jessica said sternly still trying to cover herself.

"Don't give me that crap, Mom. If you say anything to Dad, I'll tell him that I caught you meeting with another man. You know how jealous he can be and what a temper he has. He would be unbelievably pissed even though you and I both know it isn't true. If you want to risk having him leave you, then go ahead and tell him." David said with an arrogant leer.

He sat down on the edge of the bed next to Jessica and began to tug the sheet off of her naked body. His erection was now quite visible through the fabric of his shorts. His hand went to her as he began to stroke her belly, up to her creamy, soft breasts.

Jessica was too shocked and stunned by David's threat to put up any defense as he groped her breast and started to pinch her stiffening nipple. David pulled the sheet all the way off of his mother to see the beauty of her long tanned legs and the creamy tan lines left by the swimsuit she usually wore at the pool.

David ran his hand down until he reached the vee of her crotch. He forced his hand between her tightly clenched thighs until he could feel the silky soft hair surrounding her pussy and he began to stroke her like he had seen her do to herself many times before.

Jessica realized with a soft gasp that her body was beginning to respond. "David, you can't do this." She said looking him in the eyes. "You know this is wrong. You've got to stop this right now."

Jessica moved to stand up from the bed but David roughly pushed her back down and said harshly "Just relax. Unless you want more trouble than you can handle from Dad, you better just shut up and be still."

Knowing how convincing he could be and how he always had a way with his father, she knew that he could cause real trouble for her if it came to that.

Realizing that she had little choice, and that David did in fact hold all of the cards, she laid back and allowed him to part her legs slightly, so his fingers could explore deeper into her rapidly moistening pussy.

"After all", she thought, "I have just been wondering what it would be like to have sex with him and his friends and it's been so long since David's father touched me."

Jessica's clean, soap scented, fresh smell radiated from her as her skin began to warm from the blood coursing hotly through her veins. The scent of her arousal began to excite David even more as he pushed his fingers deeper and deeper into her moist pussy.

Jessica let David spread her legs even wider to let him gain access to her throbbing vagina. His eyes had a kind of glazed look about them as he took in her beauty.

After a moment or two of probing her silky soft wetness he stood and unzipped his pants. As they fell to the floor his erect cock was freed from its confinement and it sprang out straight. It's full length bobbing gently towards his mother. It was a full seven or eight inches long and thick. Jessica thought to her self " My god he's huge!"

Apprehensively, Jessica watched as he said "Give me your hand, Mom."

She held out her hand and he took it and wrapped it around his cock. Her hand covered barely half the length of his shaft. Jessica's eyes were wide as he began to move her hand up and down the length of his stiff dick.

Knowing that she feared retributions for her husband, and his sometimes violent temper, more than anything. all of the resistance seemed to go out of Jess as she resigned herself to David's unrelenting advances.

My god, you're big David. When did you get so big?" she said quietly as she began to stroke his cock in earnest.

"Shut up, Mom. I want you to sit up now. It's time for you to taste a real cock and not just some rubber toy you use on yourself"

Jessica meekly obeyed and David began to rub the head of his cock all over her face and across her lips.

"Take it in your mouth and suck me, mom." He said.

She parted her lips and let him slide his stiff, hot cock into her mouth. With one hand on his dick she began to rub up and down his shaft as her mouth followed her hand, sucking gently with each stroke.

David grabbed a handful of her hair in each hand, thrust his hips forward, and held her down on his cock until she could no longer breathe. Gagging and coughing, Jess pushed him back so she could get some air and then began again to suck him harder and harder, until at last she could feel his body tense, as hot streams of cum began to shoot in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could before pulling away, as even more cum ran out of her mouth and down her chin.

Jessica had begun to enjoy, what earlier, she was only fantasizing and dreaming about.

Even though he had just flooded her mouth with his cum she could see he wasn't done yet. His young cock was still charged and ready.

"Come on, honey" she said as she lay back down on the bed and spread herself wide so he could position himself between her legs. "Come on, honey, I want you to fuck me with that huge cock. I want to see what being completely filled up feels like. Your dad is not as big as you and I have always dreamed of a really big cock fucking my pussy."

David knelt between her legs, positioned his cock against her swollen pussy lips and began to force himself inside, while he watched her stretch wide to accommodate his girth.

"Ohh, easy honey, it's been a while since Dad made love to me and it'll take a minute for me to be able to take all of you in.

He slowly pushed in farther and deeper, until at last she had taken him completely inside her cunt. His balls were tight against her as he began to slowly withdraw and thrust back in her warm wetness.

Jessica gasped "Ohh, David! My god you are so big! Don't be afraid to fuck me hard. I want to see what all that cock feels like as you slam it deep into my pussy."

She drew her legs up and hooked her knees over David's shoulders so she could experience his huge cock to the fullest with each stroke.

With each stroke she began to moan louder and louder "Uh, uh, uh" "Oh, god, yesss" she screamed as the strokes became harder and faster until at last Jessica felt herself reach the point of a massive orgasm. "Oh shit yes, I'm coming, fuck me hard" she gasped as the waves of her release swept over her.

At the last second David pulled out of her and shot streams of warm white cum over her belly.

She shuddered as her spasms subsided and said as the realization of what just happened set in. "David, you know this is so wrong, don't you? We can never tell anyone what has happened here and we can never do this again. It was a great feeling for me to see what such a large cock felt like but this is so terribly wrong we can never let this happen again. Remember, you promised not to tell your father anything about this."

David, knowing he now had control over his mother and that from now on she would do whatever he wanted, looked down at her and said "Mom, I won't tell Dad but this is far from over. I've never had a piece of ass as good as you. All those high school girls that I've fucked can't compare with the feeling I've had fucking you. I'm going to enjoy you whenever I want and, believe me, that is going to be often.

"I think some of the guys may even like to get their turn, after I tell them of our agreement." He said with lust still burning hotly in his eyes.

"David, you wouldn't! You couldn't? I couldn't bear knowing that someone else knew about what happened here today." Jessica said with a growing panic.

"Well, Mom, you better get used to the idea because I think you're going to pretty popular from now, till the end of summer."

During the next week, Jessica and David had sex many different times and each time seemed to get easier and easier for Jess to accept. She found that she looked forward to his seemingly tireless sex drive and found that the feeling of that huge cock filling her love tunnel was addictive. She found also that she quite liked the feeling of his cock filling her mouth with his seemingly endless spurts of cum. To her it had become thrilling and an enormous turn on.

Despite her growing acceptance of the attention David had forced on her she began to once again wonder about other young men and if they had the same high sex drive as her son. Stimulating thoughts chased each other through her mind more and more frequently.

Seeming to have read her mind, David announced that since his Dad was going to be out of town over the next weekend, he was having a party for some of his friends, at their house the next Saturday evening. There would be three of his pals and they may also be bringing dates.

"David, have you told any of these guys about what you and I have been doing lately?

"Yes, Mom, I told all three that we had reached an agreement to have sex with each other to satisfy our own needs. I also told them that if the situation was right that you might be willing to fuck some of them too."

"David, you didn't actually say that did you?" She said fearfully.

"Yes, I did! Mom, you gotta realize these guys think you are hot and they would give anything to have a chance to fuck you."

"You didn't say "Fuck" did you? You know I don't like that word. That seems so much like I would be their slut or something." She said dubiously.

"Well, Mom, they just may want you to be their slut. If you like what we have been doing, you may want to think about having three horny guys, who think you are the hottest thing they've ever seen, lusting after your body."

Jessica, secretly excited by the idea, paused to consider the possibilities. "Well, I guess if they come over for the party we could see how things go."

"Mom, you don't have much choice. I've promised these guys that you'll agree to do what ever they want. One of the guys is even bringing his girlfriend. He says she's dying to be there and to watch what happens. Remember our agreement. It's too late to back out now."

"OK, David, but it's just that this is all so wrong. I admit that I enjoy what you and I do, but with these other guys? I just have to get used to the idea. I'd like to experiment but it scares me to think that it could get out of control."

"Just relax, OK? You'll like these guys and I know they'll love you!"

Saturday finally rolled around and Jessica spent the afternoon thinking about the chance to actually have four horny young guys, including her son, paying attention to her. It seemed to be what she had been craving for quite some time.

That evening, Jess dressed in a pair of white shorts and a black sleeveless tank top that really showed off her blonde hair and tanned body to perfection. She didn't wear a bra and, despite a little apprehension about the way her tits swayed as she walked, it felt good to her to let herself relax a little.

David said appreciatively "Wow, Mom you look hot! The guys are going to love the way you look tonight!"

Jess and David busied themselves in the kitchen mixing up a couple of big pitchers of margaritas. When David wasn't looking she added a little extra tequila to give everyone a little head start on the evening's fun and to give herself some extra courage. Just before dark, while Jessica was busy, David ordered some food to be delivered as they waited for everyone to arrive.

Moments later the doorbell rang and David went to let everyone in.

He made introductions as they came into the living room. "Mom, this is Ryan, Tyler, Cole and Ryan's friend Sara."

"Hi, Mrs. Martin! Thanks for having us over tonight. David has told us so much about you." Ryan said with a sly grin on his face.

"Well Ryan, David has told me a lot about you too! I hope you measure up to what he has said!" Jessica said teasingly.

Her face flushed a little as Jessica looked at the three guys and found them to be all around her son's age and good looking. Like David it was obvious that they all played sports and were in good shape.

Sara is a pretty brunette of the same age as the rest of the group with short brown hair and nice slim figure. Like the others she seemed to radiate youthful good health.

"Come on in, guys." Jessica said. "Make your selves at home. There will be food arriving soon and there are some pitchers of cold margaritas in the kitchen. So go ahead and grab a glass and help yourselves."

As they all followed her into the kitchen she overheard someone say "Dude, your mom looks even hotter than I remembered. This is going to be great!"

The guys all eagerly poured tall glasses of margaritas and settled in the living room to devour the food and cold drinks.

"Sara what are you doing here with David's friends tonight? Jessica asked. "I think we all know what kind of a night this will be, but I'm not sure if you know what you've gotten your self into."

Sara said, "Well, Mrs. Martin, I just couldn't believe it when Ryan told me about you and David, so I had to come see for myself. I have to admit that the thought of having sex with three or four guys at once is really hot! I hope you don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind at all. You might even want to join in as things get going, right boys?

After two or three of Jessica's extra strong margaritas everyone began to get pretty relaxed and the tone of the party began to change as the boys kept admiring Jess's beauty.

When Jessica came back from the kitchen with another pitcher of drinks David said "Mom, I promised the guys that this would be an evening to remember, and everyone is dying to see what you look like naked. So why don't you take off your top and show them your tits to get things started?"

Jessica, now slightly unsteady from all that she had to drink, set down the pitcher of drinks and said with a little slur "Sure boys, why not?"

She stood in the middle of the floor to slowly lift her black tank top up to just under her breasts. Teasingly, she said "Are you guys sure you want to see more?"

"Yes, yes!!!!" They all chorused.

"Ok, Tyler, why don't you come over here and help me with my top?"

Bluwave
Bluwave
24 Followers
12