Dura Lex Sed Lex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when I had my realization. It didn't matter what the law said. In more ways than one. Who cared if we were sisters or not, even only in name! This was such a deep chemistry. I could feel her love for me, as it flooded me deeper than her fingers still. No matter what the law said, this connection was worth it.

But, the law was also what brought us closer together. Though we shared no real family ties, the connection we were making in that cool, whimper-saturated room was far greater than any connection that the law, or even blood could have forced on us.

"Tiff," I said between my groans of pleasure, "I don't care about the papers anymore. I'm okay with this."

We stuck our fingers into each other even deeper than before, the squelch of our pleasure growing louder than our sighs and moans. Then, suddenly, my body tensed, and I felt my fingers become locked inside of Tiff.

We came together, perfectly in synch with one another. Our pussies collided, grinding our clits up against each other, trying to ride the pleasure for as long as it would last. As the afterglow took possession of our consciousness, we drifted lazily into bliss, secure in each other's arms.

Tiffany and myself might not have been sisters by blood, but now we share a bond even closer than siblings. We're not just sisters, but lovers. In every sense of the word. We see no problem with it, even though society might. I couldn't bear to be apart from her. After at that time, the two of us still had college to get through...But, That's another story for another time. Next time, I promise.

12