Dustin's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
322 Followers

That was confusing. "I - I - I don't understand."

"Of course you don't. You're still young. You think men are wonderful and they will bring you happiness." Mrs. Hall said.

"They don't?"

"Oh I'm sure they do for some women but I am a business woman. I got married to have a child. Well, I have a child so why do I need to deal with all that fucking and getting all sweaty and crawling all over each other?"

I hadn't thought of it like that. I still believed in love. It was strange hearing a classy woman like Mrs. Hall, all dressed in her business suit, talk about fucking. I guess I didn't think people like her used words like that. "You mean that you and Mr. Hall don't ...?"

"Not if I don't have to. That's where you can help me dear."

"Oh I'm not going to have sex until I am married. I want to give my husband something special on my wedding night." I must have seemed so nieve to her. And I guess I was.

"Oh, that's so sweet. But I don't want you to fuck my husband. I certainly don't want you to get pregnant. I just want you to drain his fluids so he doesn't come after me for it." She said it very matter of factly, like she was closing a business deal. - We will drain the fluids then there won't be a problem. Now on to new business. -

"I don't know how to do that." I said.

"Ha. Believe me child he will be more than happy to show you several different ways. I'm hoping you can ... relieve his pressure three times a week. There will be extra money in it. Money you could use for college."

"I guess it would be alright, if you don't mind and I don't have to have intercourse." I said. My heart was racing. She was giving me permission to see and touch her husband's thing all I wanted. I would know everything there was to know about a penis before the summer was over. We worked out the details to our mutual satisfaction. I just had to make sure that Mr. didn't know Mrs. knew and of course, no fucking. I was skipping on the way to school the next day. Extra money and all the penis I want. This was going to be fun.

The very next day I went to the Halls after school. I stayed in my school uniform. I was excited. I knew Mrs. Hall was picking her son up and taking him to soccer practice and they would be gone two hours. I rang the bell. Mr. Hall was taken aback to see me standing there in my little pleated skirt and white shirt. Like before I had taken my nipple pads out. I concentrated on making sure I wasn't breathing as fast as my heart was beating. But I couldn't control the reaction of my nipples. They stood at attention. "Vicki? What are you doing here?"

"Mrs. Hall said I was to come over to babysit for a couple hours after school. She didn't tell you?" I didn't want to just come out and say I was there to see his cock again.

"Mrs. Hall has our son at soccer practice, she must have gotten the days mixed up." He said staring at my chest.

"Oh no. What am I going to do? I told my dad I was babysitting. If I come home too soon without the money, he'll think I was lying and was with a boy. He'll be mad." I tried this little pouty voice I heard in a Shirly Temple movie. It sounded so desperate, even I felt sorry for me.

"Would you like to come in? We could talk or something until it's okay for you to go home. I can give you the same money you would make from babysitting and that way your dad won't find out."

He could have said - so your dad won't be mad - but he said 'find out', usually not a big deal but considering what we - I - was going to do, it made all the difference. "Oh thats sounds wonderful, Mr. Hall." Thanks Shirley Temple.

"I think you can call me Jeff." He said. I sat on the couch and Jeff went and got me a soda. He came and sat beside me. I could smell his aftershave. I got lightheaded. He made small talk about school and stuff but I was having trouble concentrating. He noticed and asked if there was something wrong. He had worry in his voice. Like he was afraid I was going to tell someone what happened. If he could have read my mind he would have been laughing and out of his pants before the door closed.

"Well ...." I paused. "I don't know if I can tell you."

"You can tell me anything, sweetheart."

"But I don't know if you will know what it is. It's a girl thing. Maybe I should ask Mrs. Hall?" For a second there was a flash of panic in his eyes, then it was gone and he composed himself.

"You could do that but, you know, I have been married a long time so I know a lot about women things. Why don't you try and let's see if I can help before you go bothering Mrs. Hall." He said very seriously. I noticed he tried to make me feel older by calling it women things.

"Okay. The other day when you showed me your ... cock." He was nodding his head as I spoke, like there was nothing unusual about what we did. "I got kinda itchy down here." I pointed. "And when I was walking home my pants were rubbing it and it felt like I was gonna pee and then WHAM." I threw my arms in the air like an explosion. "Something happened and I got all wobbly and couldn't walk. Do you know what happened?" I had a pretty good idea but wasn't sure and also I wanted to know if it was possible to make it happen when I wasn't walking. Because I liked it.

"Oh sweetie." He put his hand on my knee. It was warm. "I sure do know what that was. Did you like it?" He looked at me eagerly.

"I was a little scared at first but then it felt really really good." I hope I didn't have too many reallys in there.

"And you want to know how to get that feeling again. Don't you?" The way his eyes saw right through me caused me to blush. I put my head down.

"Yes."

He hooked his finger under my chin and lifted my head. "I can help you with that." He was smiling that 'we've got a secret smile' again. "Do you trust me?" I nodded my head. His hand slid up my leg to the hem of my skirt. My heart was pounding. Was he going to lift my dress? Would he want me to show him my panties? Was he going to show me his cock again. I looked at it and it was big in his pants. It was awake today. "First little Vicki, you need to understand why that wham thing happened and how. I need you to lift your skirt so I can show you how it happened."

He was making me expose myself to him. Holding my breath, I slowly pulled my skirt up to the place where the crotch of my virginal white panties came into view. His eyes got real big and he swallowed hard. He stared for a second, then motioned with his fingers for me to keep pulling it up. I pulled my skirt up to the waistband. The full front of my panties were exposed. There was a bump where my pubic hair was and a dent for my pussy. "You are so beautiful." Jeff said. "Right there is where it all happens." He said pointing to the little indent in my panties. "That's what the boys want and that's what makes you feel that 'Wham' thing."

"But how?"

"I'm sure you've heard it called your pussy or your cunt, but I think cunt is a rude word. If you take off your panties, I'll show you how to get that feeling again in your cunt." I wasn't sure I wanted him to see my pussy or my cunt. I knew if you took your underwear off that boys, and men I guess, would have intercourse with you. I was saving myself.

"I really can't do that, Mr. ...Jeff. I made a promise not to have sex until I am married. I don't think we should ...." I was trying to explain when Jeff put his finger in the dent and moved it up and down. Like rubbing only softer. My pussy got itchy fast. My nipples were taut and itchy too. I saw sparks. "W-w-w-what a- r- e yo-u do-doing. Ohhh my." I stammered. I was getting that feeling again.

Suddenly he stopped. "Did you like that?" I nodded my head. Then he said if I took my panties off he would... Before he even finished. I lifted my hips. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down to my knees. I lifted my legs and pulled them over my shoes. I dropped them to the floor. My pussy was naked before Jeff's leering eyes. I was embarrassed and covered it with my hand. "Oh Vicki, what a delicious little cunt you have. Don't be shy, I'm gonna teach you how to make yourself feel good." He said smiling.

He took my hand from my own crotch and put it in his lap. I hadn't noticed but he had unzipped his pants already. My fingers felt the heat from the opening and I fished my fingers inside and automatically encircled his pecker. He was very stiff. On my own I began pulling on it. "Ohhh yeah. Good girl." He said. He undid the button and opened his pants. I saw my hand inside his boxer shorts. "Take it out." He said hoarsely. I pulled his cock out and pumped it. "Yeah sweetie. You do that and I'll do this."

Jeff pushed my knees apart. I knew I was blushing. No one had ever seen me so intimately. He fluffed the dark hair on my pussy and it tickled a bit.

He used one hand to spread my pussy open and I could feel my face get even hotter. He could see deep inside me. The lips were spread and the pink folds were exposed. He looked at me and touched two fingers to his tongue. "Right here is what is called the clit."

Wham - bang - boom. When he touched it my head almost exploded. It wasn't as big as the other day at the fence but it was close. He wiggled it back and forth. "Ohhh Jeff. Ohhh my. Ohhh my. What are youuuu doinggg?" I said between gasps.

"I am showing you how to play with yourself to get that feeling whenever you want. Do you like it?" I answered by nodding and pulling harder on his cock. Somehow having his dick in my hand made it feel even better. He smiled at me and spread my legs very wide. He hooked one over the arm of the couch and the other over his leg. He ran his fingertips up and down my virgin slit. My young hips twitched every time his fingers came in contact with my clit. He explained that while the entire area of my pussy was capable of delivering delicious tingly feelings, it was the clit that brought the most severe. He used his thumb to demonstrate that.

"Oh yes. That -- feels -- won - der - ful." I said between twitches. Then Jeff stopped rubbing me. I was so disappointed until he took my own fingers and put them there. I had not felt inside my own pussy except to wipe after peeing. It felt slick and kind of like inside my mouth. He took my index finger and positioned it.

"Do you feel that little nub right there?"

"Ohhhhhhh." I felt it.

"Just rub that back and forth as soft or hard as you want. Which ever feels better. Sometimes fast and then slow. You'll get the knack." He said. He let go of my hand and relaxed against the couch, watching. I had one hand stroking his erect cock and the other rubbing my wet pussy. It felt naughty to be there with this married man and me manipulating the both of us. I loved it. I squeezed him harder as I increased the speed on my pussy.

"Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh." I started to moan from the sensation. I pulled his cock and rubbed myself. I leaned back and closed my eyes. I felt something on my chest. When I looked, Jeff was unbuttoning my shirt. I wanted to stop him but my hands were full. I watched in a daze as more buttons were opened and my bra came into view. My hard nipples poked against the material. I knew I was going to scream if he touched them. He hooked a finger in the front and pulled out and up. Like magic my tits were naked. I looked at them like I was seeing them for the first time. The smooth pink skin melons. My nipples were bright red and stretched out further that ever before.

Jeff's eyes got real big. "My god. They are magnificent." I got more excited knowing he was looking at me fully exposed on his couch. My big tits and my furry pussy, with my legs spread eagle. I pulled faster on his cock and rubbed my clit harder. I felt like I was going to pee. There was a pressure building like I was going to explode again.

"Huh, huh, huh." I was panting. Then it happened. Not an explosion down below but higher. I looked and saw Jeff had put his mouth on my nipple. The sensation was unbelievable. It was causing fireworks behind my eyes. I could tell every time he sucked on it. Then he flicked at it with his tongue. It was too much. I moved my hand furiously across my clit. My legs stiffened and my back tensed. I had to let go of his cock and bite down on my finger. "Uuung, uuuuung, uuuuuung." I grunted. My hips twitched and convulsed. My whole body shook and then WHAM. The explosion hit me. I couldn't move. Every muscle tensed except my hand. I kept rubbing my clit until I couldn't anymore.

"Aaaauuuugh." I screamed around my finger. It was like a dam bursting and washing over my body. Every nerve ending was alive and convulsing. I may have passed out. When I opened my eyes I saw Jeff's cock right in front of me. It was like a big purple headed snake ready to attack me. I could smell his muskiness.

"Open your mouth Vicki." I heard someone say. I did as I was told and felt the rubbery texture of his cockhead slide past my lips. It was a bit salty. It filled my small mouth. I heard him tell me to suck it. Like a straw. My body was warm and tingly and it felt good what I was doing. He had made me feel fantastic and I wanted him to feel it too. I closed my lips and sucked. I tried to keep my teeth out of the way but he filled my mouth so much, I know I scraped him a few times. Jeff began moving his cock in and out of my sucking mouth. It was only a few seconds and I felt it get bigger. I thought I was going to choke. I couldn't breathe.

"Oh fuck yeah. Suck my cock you little whore. Suck it." He shouted. He put his hand on my head. His grown up man cock exploded in my teenage mouth. I had no choice but to swallow. I gulped as fast as I could as his stuff went down my throat. It didn't last long. It was easier to breathe as his cock got smaller and softer. I kept sucking until Jeff pulled it from my young lips. I flopped back against the couch exhausted. Jeff wiped my face with his hankie and retrived my panties. That was my offical introduction to blow jobs and orgasms. Is it any wonder that I equate giving head with cumming. To this day the sight, smell or feel of a hard cock is all it takes to get my juices flowing and my nipples aching.

Over the next year we did everything but fuck. I played with myself every day. He showed me a position called 69. I didn't like that as much as the others because it was hard to pay attention to the cock in my mouth when he was licking me at the same time. We only did that a couple times. I liked when he put his cock between my tits and I pushed them together. He stroked between them while I sucked him when it got close enough. What I liked the best was when he licked me and then I sucked him. He put his fingers in my pussy a few times when he licked me but he never tried to put his dick in.

I held it once when he took a pee just to answer my question of how to aim it but he got stiff part way thru and made me squeeze it real hard to stop the stream. We walked to the shower and I released my grip and -boom- his pee shot out like a firehose against the shower wall. And then of course I sucked him off to get it soft again. We took a couple showers together, although that was very tempting to let him stick his cock in me. Both of us naked and soapy. He washed me and I washed him and it always turned into a jerk off session for us both.

What's funny now that I look back, is that I never had any interest in the guys at school. Here I was becoming an expert cocksucker and getting my pussy licked or fingered three times a week from a married man, and I had no desire to apply my skill to anyone else. They tried. Oh how they tried. I think I looked upon what Mr. Hall and I had as a mini-marriage. There were a couple times when he made me cum so hard that I was tempted to let him fuck me. I even asked him once just before I left for college but he was always true to his promise that he wouldn't. He said my first time should be with a boy I loved. He was a nice man.

Now his wife and son?

*

coming soon

pt 4: DILDO SHOPPING

alparker
alparker
322 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Question

You typed...Their house was only three blocks away

and as I walked

Why did't you walk home the day you saw the son

pee??

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 14 years ago
Wow!

That was a brilliant story. Good pace and a tantalising innocence that was hard to resist.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories