Duty Ch. 02

Story Info
He makes sure she won't forget him.
983 words
3.7
14k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason my fiancé seemed a little uneasy when I told him my good news. "Baby, you know that present you got me? Well, I decided I should put it to good use," I told him as we lay together on our bed. The soft sheets underneath my barely clothed body made me want to tear off my remaining clothing and welcome my fiancé home.

"Well I figured that when I got your text message. I know you can't make yourself cum without your fingers, you always complain that it just isn't enough," he replied.

"Why do you seem upset that I used the vibrator then? I mean, you got it for me to use, didn't you?" I questioned him.

"It's not that I'm upset, it's just that, well, just don't replace me. I'm sure you would love something that doesn't talk back to you and doesn't need special attention when it's not in use. Makes me seem rather obsolete, that's all," he told me.

It was hard for me not to laugh. Perhaps if I was more feminist, I would be happy on my own with toys to please me and no one else in the picture, but that just isn't me. "Baby, you have lost your mind. I love you and I don't care what kind of toys there are, I'm not replacing you," I said earnestly. It seemed to relieve him a little bit.

"Okay, I just don't want you to forget about me while I'm gone," he said.

"Oh stop it, babe. This is ridiculous. Calm down and let's have some fun this evening," I said to change the subject. I leaned over and began to kiss his neck, stopping to nibble a few times around his collar bones. His wandering hands gently removed my remaining clothing and began to caress the small of my back. "So how about we make it so every time I use it, I think of you?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, slightly confused. I reached into the drawer where I kept my toys and grabbed the purple vibrator from its hiding place. I turned it on the first setting and placed it in his hand. He jumped a little at the feeling. I was still trying to open him up sexually, an arduous but very rewarding task. Simple things still caught him off guard like a sexually repressed teenager. Although we had never talked about it, I had made it my personal goal to ensure we experienced everything we possibly could.

He got the message fairly quickly and slowly started rubbing the smooth instrument of pleasure around my pussy lips and close to my clit. Immediately I started to press myself towards him, hoping he would grind it harder against me. Instead he pulled back. "Oh? Is this what you want? You want me to fuck you with this fake cock?" he demanded.

"Yes baby, please. I need something inside of me," I begged. I knew this was somehow going to turn into an interesting game.

"How bad do you want it?" he asked. "You want it in this little thing?" and positioned it on the outside of my pussy. I nodded my head yes as I tried harder to press down onto it, but every time I moved, he took it farther away. "You're going to have to work for it tonight." He grabbed my clit and pinched it between two of his fingers. "You better start playing with yourself or you're never going to get any release."

My fingers were between my legs before he finished his sentence. I was dying for him to fuck me with my vibrator. Honestly, I was dying to be fucked by anything at that point. I began playing with my clit as best I could as he provided distraction by running the purple cock all around my most sensitive area. "Please baby, please," I moaned as I felt the orgasm slowly building inside me. I guess he finally gave in, because right after the words escaped my mouth, he pushed it to the hilt inside of me. I bucked my hips against his hand with my fingers still teasing and twisting my clit.

I didn't even notice my fiancé slip a finger into my pussy to gather the wetness until it was positioned at the pucker of my asshole. He paused for a second and slowed his rhythm with the vibrator. "Don't stop fucking me!" I yelled at him. I was so close to cumming, I couldn't let him stop now. He smiled as he pushed his finger into my waiting ass. Immediately the sensation pushed me over the edge. He pulsed his finger in rhythm with the plastic cock in my pussy. My moans grew loader as I came, hips bucking every time he shoved it in. There was no way I would be able to forget this treat anytime soon. As I came down from my climax, my juices began to pool under my ass on the bed sheets. He slowed down and let me bask in the last few moments of my orgasm.

"You like that, baby?" he asked me. By now he had taken the vibrator out of me and placed it on the bed beside us. His hand gently stroked my hair. All I could do was nod. "You want to taste yourself?" I weakly answered him with another nod. He took the finger that had been buried in my asshole and put it into my pussy to get some of the sweet cum out of it. "This time you can get a little of both flavors."

I tentatively took his finger into my mouth. It was a sweet, rich taste that met my taste buds. I can't say I didn't enjoy the mixture of flavors, in fact, it made me want more.