DVD Rental Guy Takes My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Ian and Cheryl laughed at the same time, and it was Cheryl who was first to ask.

"Screw My Wife Please!? Tell us more about that! It sounds a bit ominous and interesting at the same time."

"OK" said Ian. "It's a series from the States where on each DVD or video, the porn producer meets couples and introduces them to the viewers, saying how they got in contact, and then explains that the wife wants to have sex with a porn stud, and hubby wants to be there to watch. There are usually about 4 or 5 to a film. I remember one with an English girl in it where she wore out the stud and she was screaming at the poor bugger to give her more and harder, and he'd been banging her senseless for ages, or so he thought. Er, sorry, is my language a bit graphic?"

"Not at all" said Gary. "A bit of dirty talk is fun in the right situation, isn't it darling?"

Cheryl just smiled and picked up the first DVD that Ian had put on the coffee table. 'The Dinner Party'. It didn't sound too bad, and it had three gorgeous babes on the front cover in black, red and white lingerie respectively. They looked innocent yet sexy, sirens who could take on their men, but maybe have fun together too. Cheryl had actually thought about girl-girl stuff many times before but never taken the plunge, and seeing these three and thinking they looked too 'nice' to get all horny in front of the camera had her mind racing and her pussy tingling. She also remembered Ian's words to her'You are prettier and hotter looking than many of the actresses on this films, and I know what I'm talking about! Perhaps there's a career in this for you'

"Let's see this one then" she said, as she passed it to Ian.

He got up and took the DVD from its case and popped it in. As they waited for the adult and theft warnings to scroll by, Gary asked if his 'business' was becoming more popular in the UK.

"If I told you that out of every 8 friends you have, at least one of them owns a XXX video or DVD, and some of them would have sizeable collections, that wouldn't be far from the mark" answered Ian.

Cheryl thought. "So out of say 100 people at a wedding, as much as 13 of them might have this sort of stuff stashed away behind closed doors? Wow! I don't think I can believe that."

"Not just behind closed doors. I visited a couple last week who have their collection of dozens right in the living room, alongside Lord of the Rings, hehe. They don't even get put away when the family comes round to visit - adult visitors only of course."

"Bloody hell" said Gary. "See what we're missing out on darling!"

At this point the movie menu came up and Ian pressed the controller button to start the movie. The couple on-screen were arriving at a large house... introduced to the two couples already there... dinner for six... all very civilised and looking like a mainstream film. Then in order to get to know each other better the host suggested each could share a personal fantasy. The host's friend's wife went first - she was in a field with a long thin see through white dress, and two hunks on horseback rode up to her. The film soon took an adult turn as they both stripped her, taking turns in being sucked, and moving on to the fucking.

Meanwhile Cheryl was glued to the action in front of her, and was unaware that she kept squeezing her legs together and shifting around on the sofa in an increasing state of agitation and sexual excitement. Both men noticed, and Ian winked at Gary and got up from his chair. He went behind Cheryl and then leaned forward to whisper in her ear. She gasped in slight shock at the first sense of his warm breath on the skin of her exposed neck and cheek. He breathed into her ear and gently talked.

"Do you like seeing that woman being fucked by two men?"

Cheryl was about to turn to answer when Ian stopped her by holding her face in both hands from behind. "Keep looking at the screen and just answer or nod." Cheryl nodded, staring at the woman now being taken by one and orally taken by the other.

Ian continued as his hands rested lightly on the silk blouse on her shoulders. "Have you ever been fucked by a guy, with another man's cock in your mouth?" She shook her head no, still staring at the screen.

"Have you thought about being fucked by a guy, with another man's cock in your mouth?"

She nodded.

"Does it excite you?"

She nodded again, her breathing now more erratic.

"Keep watching the screen"

Ian stood up straight behind the couch, which caught Gary's attention. Gary had been watching both the movie and Ian, and was straining in his trousers with excitement and anticipation. The words of the other series Screw My Wife Please buzzed in his cock-controlled brain and he wanted to see that actually happen tonight with this man.

Ian kept one hand on Cheryl's shoulder, gently massaging it and her neck through the silk blouse, occasionally jiggling her pearl drop earring, and with his other hand made an unzipping motion which Gary understood immediately. As Ian bent to whisper again in Cheryl's ear, Gary unzipped his trousers and took out his blood-engorged cock. Man, he hadn't felt this horny since 'the wedding night'. He took Cheryl's left hand and placed it on his cock and she naturally gripped it tight and slowly pumped it.

"Keep watching the screen" Ian reminded her. He nibbled her ear and very lightly put his tongue into it. Cheryl's moan and harder grip on her husband's cock told him all he needed to know. The fingers of his right hand were gently caressing Cheryl's neck and cheek, and he slid both hands down to open the top two buttons of her blouse.

Cheryl's breathing was laboured and when Gary put his hand on her stockinged knee she immediately parted her legs as wide as the skirt would allow. This made her stocking tops and suspender straps clearly visible to both men, which turned them on even more.

"How old is the oldest guy you've everreally kissed?" whispered Ian into her ear.

"27" By this she meant Gary, her husband.

"Have you ever thought about really kissing an older guy, old enough to be your father?"

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, both in answer to Ian, and as a response to Gary, who was rubbing her pussy through her now soaking lace panties. Her eyes were glazing over and she found it difficult to focus on the naked woman on screen being spit roasted by the two studs.

"Would you like to kiss me Cheryl?" asked Ian, as he lightly licked in and around her ear. His right hand was now inside her blouse and cup of her basque, and he was twisting and squeezing her left nipple, which was sending fuck-me-now messages straight to her brain and her clit, which Gary was still rubbing through the soaked panties.

Her response was sudden and surprised both Ian and Gary. She turned her head sharply, causing Ian's tongue to leave a moist trail across her cheek. At the same time she whipped her right hand up and behind Ian's head, pulling his mouth hard against her own. She raised her body from the sofa momentarily to do this, but Gary was quick enough to yank her skirt to her waist with both hands. Cheryl thrust her tongue deep into Ian's mouth as she held him in a firm lip lock. Her tongue snaked and fenced in a frenzy, and she eagerly swallowed Ian's saliva which dribbled from his mouth down into her own.

"Fucking hell," she thought to herself. "This is such a fucking horny mind trip!" and she further lost herself in this her first three way sexual tango.

Just as things were about to get really interesting Ian unlocked himself from Cheryl's face and returned to his chair and bag, and he took the controller and ejected the disc. He filled the sudden silence with another command.

"Cheryl, suck your husband's cock!"

She didn't need telling twice and she leaned down to envelop Gary's cock, coating it with the juices in her mouth left from her frantic kissing session with Ian. Gary just lounged back on the sofa and enjoyed his wife's growing cock sucking expertise.

"Do you want this one? It is £25 but a high quality movie. Just wait till you see the 3 girl lady doctor scene!" Ian laughed.

Cheryl answered by nodding her head as it bobbed up and down on her husband's iron pole. Gary took her "mmmmf!" as a yes.

Ian fished around in his bag and took out one of the 'Screw My Wife Please' DVDs. Cheryl continued to suck her husband like her life depended on it, and Gary just enjoyed the unfolding scenario. He thought to himself "I must remember to thank Dave and his cute young wife Jessica for inviting us to their wedding. That's how all this started."

Ian got to the beginning of a scene on the movie, and turned up the volume. He nodded and winked to Gary, who winked back and gave him a thumbs up gesture along with a silly boyish grin. Gary was clearly loving this.

"Cheryl - stand up and take your blouse and skirt off, and both of you watch this one for a while." Ian left no question in his tone for Cheryl to even think about refusing. She couldn't anyway because she was at such a height of sexual tension that she would do anything for more cock or physical attention - any cock would do, and she was starting to think that two cocks would be better than one. Another of her fantasies realised.

Cheryl stood up and watched the TV as she dreamily unbuttoned her lemon silk blouse, pulling it out from where it was tucked into her skirt, which was still half crumpled around her waist. Gary also watched the man on screen 'interviewing' a couple about the same age as themselves.So you are both here because you saw a previous video in the series and your wife would like to have sex with a porn stud? As Cheryl listened to this on TV she could see Ian out of the corner of her eye. He had taken his shoes and socks off and was now standing and removing his shirt.This is the stud we have for you today - his name is Peter and you might have seen him in movies already.

It was at this point that the reality clicked in Cheryl's mind - she was taking her clothes off so that she could be fucked by a stranger old enough to be her father, and her dirty bastard of a husband was getting off on it. Cheryl snapped out of her thoughts and noticed that after discarding her blouse she had pulled her skirt hem down so that it was fitting properly. She was standing with her legs apart and her sexy underwear was clearly visible through the thin white material. Ian was now naked on her right and she decided to make a show of removing her skirt for him.

Cheryl turned to face Gary, her back now to Ian, and bent forward, bringing her legs together and keeping them straight. As she did this she reached behind with both hands, unbuttoned the top of the skirt and pulled the zip down. She peeled the skirt slowly over her butt cheeks, wiggling slightly to loosen it. She knew the sort of view Ian was getting and hoped it was turning him on. She felt a need to show him she could meet his hinted expectations earlier of her being as good as the porn babes.

As the skirt dropped to the floor Ian quickly turned up the television volume and the next words rang out in the room.SCREW MY WIFE PLEASE.Cheryl was still bent towards her husband Gary, their faces only about six inches apart, when they heard Ian say "Say the words Gary". Gary's eyes never left his wife's as he looked straight into her soul and with love and lust said "Ian - Screw My Wife - Pleeease!"

Cheryl saw and heard her husband and it felt almost trance-like to see his mouth almost in slow motion drag out the 'please'. As he held her gaze, she felt hands behind her pull her up straight and she was spun round and into Ian's arms. Ian gripped her buttocks firmly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up to kiss him in a frenzied passion, his naked and hard cock trapped between them. Still locked in a tongue tangled kiss, Ian manouvered Cheryl around to his side if the sofa until the backs of her legs were pressed against the white leather armrest. Ian let go of her ass cheeks and Gary could see the white finger marks where this stranger had clenched firmly into her buttocks. Ian pushed Cheryl over and she fell back onto the sofa, her nylon clad legs dangling over its arm. Her head landed inches from Gary and she looked up at him and gave him a dreamy lust filled look and smile.

Ian then reached back under her ass and pulled it onto the arm of the sofa, at the same time roughly tugging her lace thong panties down onto her stockinged thighs. She then pulled her legs together and her feet up to make it easy for Ian to remove her panties completely. He threw the sodden garment to Gary and said "Taste this - I'm having the real thing!" Ian then spread Cheryl's legs wide and as her heels touched the ground he buried his face in her soaking cunt. Her wet mons protruded up, welcoming his tongue and mouth, her upper body now lower down as she lay on the sofa. She looked up and saw her husband pressing her wet panties to his face, and while he sucked at the pussy juice in the white lace, the aroma of her arousal pervaded the room. Gary looked down at his wife, her panties in one hand and his throbbing cock in his other. He looked at her dreamily smiling up at him through half lidded eyes as she moaned her excitement in gasps, "Mmm, yes! Oh fuck! Oh yes, lick it just like that. Ooooh yes, eat my cunt good, Ian, you dirty old bastard!" Cheryl had shaved freshly for tonight and she was oozing cunt juice all over Ian's face and mouth. He was lapping and swallowing as quickly as she was producing it. Cheryl was having one of those continuous orgasms that she sometimes had that resulted in a steady release of her sweet nectar. Gary knew what Ian was enjoying and he also knew that when his wife gets like this she'll only settle for a hard shafting to follow, which often results in one of her full squirting and noisy climaxes. Gary could see his wife's shaved pussy area glistening with the wetness of her juices mixed with Ian's saliva, and it made his cock fit to burst.

Ian gripped Cheryl's legs behind the knees and lifted both so that her legs were pointing straight up and apart, and both her cunt and ass were in full view. Her cunny juices were dribbling down into her arse crevice and Ian bent down to lap them up, not wanting to miss a drop. His tongue lingered around her puckered butt, half lapping, half rimming as his tongue found and prodded at her anus. He stiffened his tongue and pushed slightly into it, feeling her sphincter first tighten on his tongue then relax again. "Bloody hell Gary!" she swore, "This dirty fucker has his tongue in my arse and it feels Fucking Awesome!" Cheryl was streaming out the fuck words non-stop, and it only made Gary's cock even more fit to burst, as he leaned over his wife to get a better view of this man tongue fucking both her holes.

After a couple of minutes of relentless tonguing, Ian got up on his feet, and still holding her legs apart at the knees thrust his hard 6 inches in to the hilt, and Cheryl gasped at this unexpected move. She didn't complain though. "Ian, I've wanted your cock in my cunt since the moment you straightened my seam - that was so fucking erotic." Ian grinned down at her as he began a steady pumping of her hot wet box, pulling almost all the way out then pushing in to the hilt.

"Wrap your legs around my waist, you adulterous little slut!" Ian commanded. Cheryl didn't need telling twice and her stocking clad legs wrapped around him in a wrestler's scissor grip. He bent towards her and said to Gary, "Lift your wife up so that she can kiss me."

Gary raised her head and shoulders then got behind her on the sofa to prop her up, reaching around with both hands to firmly grip her breasts pulling them from the lace cups of her basque. Cheryl for the second time of the evening wrapped both her arms enthusiastically around her new lover's neck and pulled their mouths together in another lust induced tongue bashing. Cheryl was in another world as Ian's tongue danced with hers in and around their open mouths, his cock still pistoning into her cunt, and her husband pulling and twisting both her nipples as he nibbled her ear and breathed hotly "You are such a wanton fuck slut, and you're just loving all this attention, aren't you?"

"Mmmmff, yes" she moaned into Ian's open mouth. Every part of her body was now throbbing to the beat of her mounting excitement and she felt as if her brain would explode in a climactic mind fuck. The reality of threesome sex was worlds better than the fantasies she had entertained, and she wanted sexual release but also wanted this never to stop.

"Mmm, lick your cunt juices from my face then kiss your husband and let him taste you" ordered Ian. Cheryl frantically licked her own pussy nectar which still glistened on Ian's face, then turned to kiss her waiting husband. Their eyes met in an unspokenWow, this is such a fucking head tripkind of look, before kissing hotly, Cheryl transferring her own love juices into his eager mouth.

The stud on screen was fucking the wife hard from behind, and her moans and screams spurred on the threesome action in the lounge. Like synchronous swimmers Cheryl and the on screen wife came hard and noisily at the same time. Cheryl squirted love pee and soaked Ian's whole groin area, as she panted breathlessly into Gary's mouth. Ian continued fucking her through her climax and he could feel her cunt muscles tightening on his cock. The on screen stud reached his climax and pulled his dick from his conquest and shot his load over her back and butt, in obligatory fashion. As Ian approached his orgasm he withdrew from this, one of the tightest sweetest wettest pussies he had ever fucked, and with cock in hand stepped round to pull Ian's head from Cheryl's face, and shove his soaked hardon deep into her mouth. Unlike the porno stud, he was not going to waste his cum, but instead let this blonde nymphette half his age have a mouthfull.

"Suck me hard and swallow my load. Don't miss a drop!" As if in reply, she swung her legs round and sat on the sofa more comfortably and gripped his buttocks to pull his cock deep into her mouth and throat. This left both men in no doubt that she wanted to swallow all his seed. Ian grunted and shot spurt after spurt into this beautiful young woman's mouth, and she hungrily swallowed each spurt. When done, he took his cock from her mouth and she turned again to her husband and in her dreamy afterglow said "Thanks for tonight Gary, that was fucking brilliant." She then kissed him, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth, cheekily knowing that her husband would taste and feel the aftertaste of the quick cocksucking she had given to the DVD rental guy.

"Mmmm, that was nice" she said as she broke her husband's kiss. Now it's your turn. She gripped his hard fuck stick, and bent down to wank it as she had seen before on screen on 'the wedding night', and closed her mouth round it to jerk her second load of cum for the night into her mouth. Gary was so close from watching her being fucked right in front of him that he was coming after only a few seconds of her expert manipulation. Again, she swallowed every drop.

Gary fell back on the sofa, sexually drained, but Cheryl just grinned like a cat that had got the cream (and she had!), and stood up. She was still in her stockings, basque and heels, and her shoulder length blonde hair was not 'up' anymore, bit in disarray, which gave her that well-fucked look that Gary loved so much. She walked over to Ian who was nearly dressed again, and kissed him a thank you for the evening, again with the spicy knowledge that there was residue of all three of their cums in her mouth. She so loved the psychosexual aspect to her sex play and knew that Gary did too. She kissed Ian deeply and hotly.

The DVD was still playing and had moved on to the opening interview with the next budding amateurScrew My Wife Please couple. Ian moved to eject the disc but Cheryl interrupted him. "Just leave that on - we're buying it. And we will haveThe Dinner Partytoo."