DVD Rental Guy Takes Us Both

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cat might have got your tongue Ian, but your cock is saying plenty!" Cheryl laughed again. "Besides, when I was helping Jess as her maid of honour to get ready for her wedding, there was a moment when we just kissed as friends, but it turned into a bit of a snog. We then just looked at each other a bit awkwardly, and then carried on getting ready, and didn't mention it again. Too much excitement around the big day, I suppose. And Jess's school friend Liz, the other bridesmaid, was in the bathroom. There was some 'unfinished business' in that look though, I can tell you that!"

Now it was Gary's turn for his cock to twitch involuntarily, and Cheryl noticed and commented on it. "One other thing Gary. You had better do something special to get her motor running cos her hubby Dave has a cock that just doesn't go down. He fucks her senseless for hours, even after he comes. Jess told me. She calls him a walking Viagra advert, haha."

"Don't worry son." said Ian. "The best sex is up here," he continued, tapping the side of his head, "and we have a few tricks up our sleeves and under our belts." Ian ejected the disc and asked, "So, do you want The Babysitter?" Both Gary and Cheryl nodded, and Ian returned the disc to its case and put it under the table with Looking In. He gave another title to each of them from his pile on the table. To Gary he gave Ripe Cherry Cheerleaders - a crassy title for sure, but full of hot and horny 18-23yo girls getting banged all ways, and sure to keep Gary on the boil for Cheryl's friend Jessica. He gave Cheryl Gangland #20 - a title in an interracial gangbang series, where white girls (typically) took on four or five coloured studs, and did a great job of enjoying it for the camera. Ian suspected, or rather knew that this would get Cheryl thinking about actually doing something like this, and he knew some guys that would be willing to make that particular female fantasy a reality for her. The couple perused the covers and then swapped to check out the other one, both of them smiling at each other in the process. Ian got another disc out of its case and put it into the DVD player. While it started up he said "I've picked a selection that I think you'll like, so if you are happy with these then just put them down with the other two - you can enjoy them later. This next one is an all-girl movie, which is great wank material for us guys, but a lot of women enjoy them too. I think you'll like this one Cheryl. Gary, go and get the rest of Cheryl's bubbly from the fridge, and bring a towel back too, there's a good chap."

The naked husband went to do as he was instructed, and Ian removed his own shoes, socks, trousers and underpants, leaving just his shirt on. He wanted to maintain the psychological advantage from having the husband completely naked, whilst he and the wife still had some clothing on. He leaned down to Cheryl and kissed her again, tasting afresh this young wife's mouth and tongue. Fuck, he just loved this hobby! As Gary returned, Ian stood Cheryl up and pulled her dress up and over her head, throwing it over the sofa to join her husband's clothes on the floor. She was now dressed in just the holdup fishnet stockings with diamante trims, high heels, a choker and a smile. A very wicked smile, full of expectancy and anticipation. Fuck, she loved how this evening was unfolding! Ian took the towel and champagne from Gary and set them on the floor by the table. He then showed Gary how to operate his digital still camera, and stood him beside the video camera out of its field of view. Gary watched as this older guy went back to continue the seduction and sexual education of his wife. Fuck, he really felt some strange feelings inside, as he increasingly felt he was a bystander, but at the same time, it just felt right!

"Sit on the edge of the sofa Cheryl, and lean right back into it. Good." He parted her legs and knelt between them, ensuring her feet were planted on the floor at each side of him. "Now, raise your butt so that your pussy is level with my face." Cheryl pushed upwards, her mons now being the highest part of her body from the sofa and floor. It was not as uncomfortable a position as she had thought it would be, and she waited to see what would happen next. The two girls on the television were in skimpy clothes and ridiculously high FMH shoes, and they were talking about what to have for dinner. 'Chinese?' They then walked together to the dining room of the large house which was the main set for the movie scene, and found a naked Chinese girl laid out over the dinner table, legs wide apart, leaving no need to imagine what was on the menu. Gary managed to stay focused [great pun, eh] and took a couple of pics of Cheryl waiting expectantly, as she heard and saw what was going on in the movie. The three babes on film were all gorgeous and she imagined being in such a scene, mmm! She remembered back to what Ian had said to her on their first meeting. You are prettier and hotter looking than many of the actresses on these films I've brought, and I know what I'm talking about! Perhaps there's a career in this for you? This made her want to perform well for the camcorder, running quietly and capturing their every move.

Ian took the towel and put it on the floor at the base of the sofa between himself and Cheryl, then he took the bottle of chilled bubbly, and tore the remaining foil from its neck, casting it aside. Because of Cheryl's position he was able to push the neck of the Champagne bottle into her self-lubricated pussy from below. She gasped at the initial chill from the contact of the bottle, but held her position as Ian worked a couple of inches of the bottle into her steaming slot. He then gave two quick up and down jerks, and then held the bottle so it was pointing down into her box. The pressure of the shaken bubbly forced some of the cold champagne right inside her. Click! It was good to hear that Gary was still doing his job of capturing this new experience for Cheryl on camera. The camcorder was getting the sound and motion next to him. Ian removed the bottle and quickly clamped his mouth over Cheryl's champagne filled pussy, just as one of the No Mans Land girls started to munch on her 'Chinese meal'. Cheryl could feel the liquid fizzing inside her, and it was nothing like she had ever felt before. It would have been uncomfortable at another time perhaps, but with her husband taking pics, her older lover's mouth clamped to her love box, and the large screen image of 3 girls getting it on, simply overwhelmed her sex heightened mind with such erotic images that any physical stimulus would have turned her on more.

Ian moaned into her cunt as he thirstily drank the mixture of champagne and love juices from her, probing his tongue deep inside to swirl the heady mixture as he lapped and swallowed. The spillage onto the leather sofa was ignored, and the towel protected the carpet from any possible stains. Cheryl was now thrusting her mons hard into Ian's face as he continued to lick, drink and swallow; the mixture now a higher proportion of Cheryl's lustful secretions than the cold alcohol.

"Fucking hell Ian! You are the horniest cunt-licker I've ever met. Suck me dry you dirty bastard! Oh, yessss! Tongue my clit! Oh yess, suck my lips off you old fucker!! This is just so fucking wild Gary, look at him drinking champers from my box!" Click!

Ian managed to finger her pussy while licking, then eased the juiced up finger under and between her ass cheeks. It was a tighter fit given Cheryl's position, but she detected what he was attempting so put her hands under her own buttocks and pulled them apart to aid Ian's anal probing. With this help, he managed to slip a finger completely into Cheryl's rear hole, and he just wiggled and rotated it slightly as he continued licking and tonguing feverishly at her front entrance. All this attention sent her over the edge again, and she yelped as her whole body convulsed in her second orgasm of the evening since Ian's arrival. He could feel the contractions on both his tongue and finger, and relaxed his probing as she flopped down onto the sofa again. Cheryl felt heady and sleepy at the same time, but was still up for more if it was on the menu. She was on a sexual plateau now and she suspected more was to come because this older man hadn't fucked her tonight yet, and she thought he might be saving this for last. Gary hadn't had much action either yet, and she felt a little guilty at having all the attention to herself and not looking after his desires. But, it was only a little guilty.

Ian got up and stopped the camcorder, and took the other camera from Gary, indicating that he go back to his chair at the other side of the sofa. Ian just assumed that they would want this movie, so he ejected it and put it under the table, to make five. The second last title on top of the table was another Screw My Wife Please, but this was a Collectors Edition.

"I know how much you enjoyed your first SMWP film and since most people end up with a few in their collection, I thought this would be a good addition. It's a collector's edition, which is basically the favourite director's scene from a number of movies in the standard series, but it has about twice the number of scenes. This should keep you going for a while," laughed Ian. He then took the disc from the last film on the table and slotted it into the player, handing the case to Cheryl. "This one is called Bitanic. It's set on an ocean liner - no surprise there I guess."

Cheryl looked at Ian after reading the title, and raised an eyebrow. Ian winked. Cheryl grinned from ear to ear, in a conspiratorial smile. "This one brings the total to £105, but since I know you are going to be good long term customers Gary, and that I am about to fuck your wife again, you can have them for the £100 you've budgeted. That's fair, isn't it Gary?"

The husband nodded, his twitching cock telltaling that he was excited at watching his wife being fucked by this confident, older lover that she swooned over. After starting the camcorder for it's last session, Ian turned back to Cheryl on the sofa and said, "Let's get comfortable and watch this one. Cheryl, let me sit on the sofa with you, and let's all watch and fondle, shall we?" It was more an instruction than a question, and with one arm around the young blonde wife's shoulder, Ian relaxed back and started massaging her breast. Cheryl reached over between Ian's thighs and gripped his cock, gently pulling it as the signals from her nipples started to take over her brain. Gary watched and relaxed back, pulling slowly on his own cock as he switched from viewing the movie, to watching his wife and the DVD sales guy.

The film was a period piece and was a 'Titanic' parallel. Porn movies often had titles which were a pun on mainstream movies, and the ready made, plagiarised script was simply a XXX certificated adult version, with a sexual twist. Ian fast-forwarded to a part where a mother and her daughter were in their cabin, and the mother borrowed her daughter's wide brimmed hat to go up on deck, as the daughter was resting. Walking down a passageway, the mother got jumped and groped from behind by her daughter's boyfriend who thought she was his fiancée. He was apologetic when he realised his mistake, but the dirty old cow was soon squatting with his cock in her mouth.

As this scene unfolded, Ian got Cheryl to sit on his lap above his groin, facing the television, her legs astride him. She leaned down and gripped his cock with both hands as he reach round from each side to cup and massage both her breasts, rubbing his fingers over her distended and sensitive nipples. Gary was watching and rubbing some pre-cum over the head of his cock with his thumb, as the vision of his wife at play continued to turn him on. Ian then had Cheryl lift herself over the tip of his cock, and with it still in her hands, she sank down onto its length in one easy stroke. Ian felt his dick throb even harder as blood rushed to engorge it in response to the hot tight wetness of this young wife's love tunnel. Within seconds they had settled into a nice fucking rhythm, Cheryl doing most of the work as she bounced on his cock, and Ian giving that extra thrust at the end of each of her down strokes.

Back on screen the mother spotted another young man at the corner of the ship's passageway watching, so she called him over and promptly had his cock out and began to suck it. She forced her future son-in-law to get down beside her for a close up view of her sucking this stranger's cock. She then pulled his head closer, making him lick her newfound lover's shaft and balls as she continued sucking the cock head like it was her last meal.

Ian pulled Cheryl back onto him, his chest hair tickling on her back as he took up the task of fucking up into her wet cunt from below, mauling her breasts with both hands and biting on her neck and shoulders. When she turned her head to kiss him, he whispered into her ear. She grinned then turned to her husband.

"Gary - stop tossing yourself off and get over here and lick my clit, you dirty wanker!"

Cheryl's naked husband immediately got on the floor and kneeled between his wife's legs and started to lick her clit, as the older guy continued his steady pumping into her snatch. Her arms were just flaying around at her sides as she looked down and could see her nipples hard as bullets being almost pulled off by Ian, and Gary looking up at her from between her legs, his tongue lapping at her shaven box as she continued to be steadily drilled from below. "Fucking hell, guys! This looks so fucking nasty! Feels great too, mmmm! Oh fuck, two guys at once.... oooooh, yesss! Lick me fuck me squeeze my nipples ooooh...."

Gary licked her swollen love button with renewed fervour, his wife's dirty talk exciting him even more. Having seen a guy on screen licking another guy's cock, and finding the sight strangely 'normal', his own curiosity was satisfied as his tongue couldn't avoid touching Ian's slicked cock covered in his wife's juices, each time it was shoved in to the hilt dragging her surrounding flesh inside her cunt.

Cheryl leaned forward enough to get her hand on Gary's head, and she gripped a handful of hair firmly, pulling him more forcefully against her cunt and her lover's cock. On Ian's next downward stroke, she wickedly lifted her arse that extra inch to make his cock spring out and away, the knob end landing right on her husband's lapping tongue. Using the fistful of Gary's hair, she yanked his head down and he had no option but to take Ian's cock deep into his mouth until the raging member hit the back of his throat.

"Now do him with your mouth, you cock-sucking bastard!" squealed Cheryl, as she kept control and bobbed his head back and forth on Ian's rod. Ian loved the change of feeling on his cock as Gary got more into the cock sucking. He felt that his dick would explode if it got any harder. Gary could tell by Cheryl's gutter talk that she was on a sexual high and this spurred him on to do the best blowjob he could on this older guy who was doing such a great job of turning on his young nympho wife.

"Now shove it back in and lick my clit again." demanded Cheryl. Her husband did as he was asked, and as she repeated her trick several times of lifting herself off and letting Ian's shaft spring forward into her husband's mouth, Gary got into the rhythm and started to welcome each cock sucking opportunity with growing relish. After a few minutes of this Cheryl's language got filthier and when Ian's cock was firmly down Gary's throat, she came violently, and this one was a squirter! She soaked her husband's face and frantically gasped "Quick, shove it in again, I want to milk his cock into my hot twat!" Gary took the cock from his mouth and forced the head past his wife's contracting pussy and managed to get it back in. Ian could feel her cunt muscles spasming around his cock and after a few powerful thrusts and grunts, he was shooting his cum inside her hot pussy. Cheryl pulled her husband by the hair back between her legs, and he lapped greedily.

Ian whispered into Cheryl's ear again, and still holding hubby by the hair, allowed Ian's cock to slip out and she said "Darling I have a pressie for you - a cream pie! Eat it and tell us how lovely it tastes."

Gary first took Ian's cock and sucked the leaking drops of spunk from it - he just felt a compulsion to taste Ian's seed before dining on the mixture of that mixed with his wife's love juice. Then he quickly started to lap at Cheryl's oozing cunt, and she loved the sight of him eating her out, knowing her lover's sperm was being licked and swallowed deep by her husband. When she was satisfied that her husband had cleaned her out, she joined him on the floor and started to suck on Ian's cock, sharing it with her hubby, and kissing him and licking the dick together.

They all relaxed and had another short drink. Cheryl thought that the evening fun was over, but the camera was still rolling and Ian didn't go to stop it. Instead, he took two more titles from his sports bag, and slotted one of them into the player, after removing Bitanic. He said, "I know how you love to wear sexy and feminine clothes Cheryl, both outer wear and underwear, and I think you will like this one. Gary will definitely like it, hehe. It's called Silk Stockings and is set of scenes narrated by an actress called Alexandra Silk, funnily enough." He put the other one on the table and continued "This is her next one, called Silk Panties and it is on a similar theme. I can get them back next time so you can treat this as a loan for being a good customer, and a great fuck!"

The film was exactly as Ian said, and he lay down on his back in front of the sofa, still in camcorder view, and asked Cheryl to sit over his face and go down on him again in a 69 to get him hard for a last fuck of the evening. "Get Gary to help you," he suggested.

Cheryl did as she was asked and got Her husband to put a cushion from the sofa under Ian's head to support it as he started to lick and eat her slick shaven pussy. This was the thing he loved most, a pretty young wife's pussy on his face where he could lick, suck, nibble and basically eat her till she cums and cums. It was all the more thrilling that her husband was there to see her being turned on and eager with another older guy. Cheryl got down and responded in like fashion, taking his cock in her mouth and giving it that porn star treatment of covering it with her own saliva and bobbing her head up and down, pulling and twisting his cock sheath in an up-twist-down motion, making his cock throb really hard. She got Gary to join her, and Ian could feel his cock being passed from mouth to mouth, which just drove him to eat her pussy even more fervently. Cheryl was soon leaking her love juice into his mouth, which he eagerly lapped up and drank down.

After a little while of this, Ian took pity on Gary, and suggested they try something else for the finale. He got Gary to lie on his back, and after adjusting the camcorder view slightly, made Cheryl sit over her husbands hard and twitching cock, and impale herself on it. She thrust down on him in a single stroke, and he nearly came with the excitement of at last getting his turn to fuck his slutty wife. As Cheryl started to ride her husband, Ian pushed her forward and down so that Gary could kiss her and play with her rock hard nipples. Ian then got into position behind her and slowly eased his own cock into her slicked up cunt alongside her husbands. He and Gary settled into a slow rhythm fucking in and out in unison, and Cheryl took it all and gasped and moaned at this new feeling of being totally filled up - she felt herself rise to a new level of sexual excitement at having two cocks in her cunt at the same time.