Early Works - Gay Mode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another chorus, but this time of shock.

"Regarding the terms of the exercises, it should be stated that all of the tasks are to be considered a group exercise; and you will be considered to have succeeded in the task only if each one of you achieves the stated objectives. Further, all tasks must be carried out upon the section of the floor outlined in - Ah. That's wrong." she pauses. Gestures vaguely towards them without moving out from her hiding place.

"It's normally outlined, but today it's that small black section with the cabinet... Um... Anyway... Moving outside of that area will result in instant failure. I, uh, I know it's not tons of room, but, I think it's so that the cameras can record it fully... Well, um... Those who wish not to take part may leave at any time safe in the knowledge that any achieved prizes will remain theirs; whilst those who remain may feel similarly reassured that all memories pertaining to this test will be wiped from the minds of any departing before they exit the centre. Furthermore, as stated prior to your participation, the results of all testing carried out today will be anonymized, and any anonymized data obtained will be shared only with the sponsor. Unless you have any questions, you have fifteen minutes to prepare yourselves, then fifteen minutes to perform the task specified. Um... Any questions?"

"Then, uh, I'll go now... I'll pop back in every now and again just to see how things are going... Thank you once more! Um... Computer, please start timer?"

"Now Starting Pre Task Timer..."

She escapes as soon as the computer responds, the door closing behind her as a timer appears superimposed upon the orgy that plays upon each wall; and for almost an entire minute the men stand in nervous silence. What should they do? How can they show that they're willing but not eager? They flush, glancing at each other for some sign of a way forward; and only one of them is able to fully overcome his fear of ridicule or discrimination.

What would you want me to do, Barbara?

David. He glances about himself. Smiles quietly at the sight of his friends. They're all young men. All good men with good wives. They're uncertain and scared, though. Focused upon each other, upon what thrusts from between their thighs and upon the reaction of those whose opinion doesn't matter rather than what truly count. Do they desire each other? Do they want to pleasure each other? He smiles again. Suspects that some do. Knows that one does. Suspects that some don't. It doesn't matter anyway.

He looks at the women who play so obscenely about them. At his wife giggling in delight between a younger woman's thighs as another younger woman pounds a strap-on into her pussy from behind. Blushes at the sight as he imagines being able to offer her such pleasure again and again for a whole year.

He pads onto the black section of the floor and towards the cabinet whilst his friend's catch their breath and blush and stare in silence. Do they think that he'll denounce the whole thing as being obscene? He smiles. Feels certain that for all their anxiety, they're just waiting for someone to make the first move; that though they're not willing to risk stepping forward first, they'll rush to join him even if other's denounce him.

And so what if he has to touch or even suck a cock? It's neither beautiful like Barbara nor desirable like the kind young women who frolic with her; but neither is it horrible or repellent. It's just a stick of flesh. Little more than a boneless finger with a tube through which it can spit its owner's sperm; and he sees no reason why he should worry about it doing so. He lifts the cabinet's glass lid whilst his heart races regardless of his conviction; then reaches in to pick up a junction-tube before turning back to the men.

"Anyone mind if I give a speech?"

"You'll do it anyway!"

"Just go for it, Dave."

Tom then Eric.

"Yeah, I will." he laughs, sits upon the cabinet with his cock jutting up before him then leans forward to meet their gazes. "Now, I know all of you; and I've always felt proud to consider you my mates. I know that you love your wives as much as I love my Barbara; and I also know that when your girl tells you that she wants to see your cock in another girl, you're more-than-eager to please her."

"No kidding, Dave!"

Tom. His words almost lost in the chorus of agreement with which the men greet David's words. They grin as one, laughing and chuckling as they do so; and he waits for them to finish their agreement before letting his gaze travel across them once more.

"Now some people might say that that's just what men do; but what I also know is that as much as you enjoy other girls, the one you want the most is the girl watching. The one frigging herself as she watches you, or being gobbled by another girl, or being fucked by another man. Sure, that new girl might be great, and I'm sure you want her to cum her brains out as well; but it's not her smile you want the most. It's not her thank-you that will make your day."

He pauses once more then; but though they nod their heads in agreement, the six men stand in respectful silence whilst he swallows and licks his lips before continuing.

"Now I want to see Barbara likethat. Crying out as she cums. Squealing in delight as she makes someone else cum. As much as I wish that I could keep up with her, though, five or six times a day is my limit now... And don't gloat that I'm just a middle-aged fart, 'cos we all know that all of our limits put together are nothing compared to our girls!" they laugh at that, and he grins then carries on once more. "So what do I do? We don't have enough room at home for that sort of action, and I can't affordthis; and even though I could just let her attend one of the freebies, it's never as good with strangers, is it... Well, now I'm looking at us stood here; and I'm thinking that as far as women go, we're all prettymeh; but you're my mates, and at least your clits are easy to find, and I'll do whatever it takes to give herthat."

"I'll let you shoot off over me, or wank or suck you off if that's what they tell me to do, and to be honest I'd be dead chuffed if you all had the best orgasms of your lives because you're my mates and you deserve it, but I'll think of Barbara as I'm doing it... And as for yourselves... Well, I know that there are some of you who like men now, and I wouldn't be surprised if some will come to realize that you like men soon; and if you look at me or each other and think,hey, I wanna suck that cock, then I hope you'll get stuck in and have the time of your life, and let Barbara and I take care of your girls anytime you want to do some more male-bonding!"

"Christ you can't 'alf waffle on, Dave!"

"Yes, and fuck you, Tom!" he laughs with them; and then they stare once more as he spreads his legs slightly before carefully but firmly easing a junction-tube onto his upward-thrust knob. Catching his breath as the tube locks onto that already wrapped about him. "God, that feels odd..." he gasps, licks his lips then looks up once more. "But right now, I can't cum over my own knob, so if one of you wouldn't mind?.."

They laugh once more then; and for all their previous nerves, they join him eagerly at the single cabinet.

Part 03...

"Christ, it's fiddly!"

William. His laughter nervous. His hands shaking as he tries to aim his plump cock towards the silicone tube that has locked onto David's stim-tube; his glistening, swollen glans bobbing up and down as he aims it towards the older man's.

"Go on."

The other men greet his anxiety with breathless whispers of encouragement. Swallow and lick their dry lips. Know that soon they too will ease their erect members towards another's. That perhaps their seed will splash across the knob of a man who wants nothing more than to worship their manhood. That perhaps they might stand face-to-face with a man who would be more than happy to close that gap. To let his lips mirror the contact lower down.

"Don't worry, mate."

A whisper of encouragement from David. He pulls his hips backward gently when the younger man misses his target once more.

"Just pretend it's Mary's arsehole!"

Harry. For once it's not Tom. A small burst of chuckling greeting his words. William pulling back then chuckling as well.

"An' who says I wouldn't rather it was Dave's?!"

"Put a word in for me with Mary and I might let you do it!"

The five watching men laugh at the brief exchange, but it is tense with excitement and intrigue. Would they really do it? William grins then pushes forward once more. His aim steadier. His nerves calmed so that his aim is shaken only by his arousal and pounding heart. He places his swollen helmet against its target then looks upward. Meets David's gaze as they hold their cock mere centimetres apart.

"Good. Now, gently..."

The soft tube expands about the younger man's fatter knob, wrapping about it as if it is a woman's mouth before stretching to lock onto William's. It moves as if it is alive, shrinking about his knob until is as thin and transparent as a condom; and then it contracts length-ways, pulling the two men together.

"Fucking hell..."

A whispered exclamation from Alex. All seven men staring as the two now-shrink-wrapped knobs are pulled inexorably towards each other. They close together millimetre by millimetre, red lips toward red lips; and then both David and William shudder and catch their breath whilst their audience gasp as contact is made. It is as if their cocks are kissing, each swollen purple helmet thrust against the other; but rather than stop there the junction tube continues to contract.

"Oh God, that's..."

"Woah!.."

Whimpers of pleasure mixed with gasps of awe and wonder. David grits his teeth and William bites his lip as their knobs vie for dominance within their silicone sheath. They balloon outwards as each is crushed with increasing force against the other, both twitching despite the efforts that each man makes to hold his manhood still; and then suddenly William's jerks downward beneath Dave's.

"Oh!..."

The two men gasp as one, their eyes widening and bodies tensing; but even before they have finished their gasps, William's helmet slams to a stop directly beneath David's. They shudder once more then, their knobs held so tightly together that they look like two flattened and glistening plums, a dribble of milky white escaping from each. They stand in silence with teeth clenched and eyes narrowed as their jerking cocks vibrate against each other; and their audience stand in equal silence, well aware of the struggle that the two endure. Will one of them climax? Will one of them shoot his seed into the pale white liquid that bathes their cocks? The two breathe raggedly, standing like that for almost ten seconds as a trickle of thick, white sperm oozes out of David's cock, but then the moment of danger passes. They relax, catch their breath and grin at the men who watch in awe.

"Come on ya chickens!.."

"We're in this together, aren't we, mates."

William then David.

"Then I'll go next."

Tom. He holds a junction-tube that is shaped like a "Y", its three openings at equal angles to each other. He swallows then looks down. Grips his small cock and forces the tube about his blunt helmet until it locks onto the tube about his shaft; the two spare openings on either side, ready and waiting for their occupants.

Part 03...

What would it be like with two?

Nathan swallows hard. Cannot help but wonder what it would feel like to have not just one but two erect cocks pressed so hard against his own. He glances at Eric. At his long, fat cock and the drop of sperm that glistens upon its small, red opening. Would he do it as well? It shouldn't matter. It should be of no importance whose cock spurts its seed across his, or alternatively whose cock he spurts his across; but he wants it to be Eric's.

"I'll do it."

"And me."

Alex and Harry. They look as flustered as he feels. Step forward until they face Tom from either side, their cocks not only long but thick as well; broad spears of flesh cloaked in silicone, thrusting determinedly towards Tom's smaller and thinner manhood. They take their time, but the other men watch in silence, as aware of the younger man's physical perfection as any woman.

Alex goes first. His hands shaking, his chest heaving. His golden eyes flickering uncertainly from his pale knob to Tom's face. He stiffens as his knob finds the soft, velvety opening; swallows and stares as his cock jerks within his hand. Will he cum? The men catch their breath. Swallow and stare whilst he gasps as a blob of thick white jelly bubbles up out of him; another following the first to dribble down to where Tom's penis no-doubt throbs within the still opaque tube.

"Sorry, Tom." he whispers an apology once the danger has passed. Licks his lips and pushes his cock into the now-wet opening whilst his red-haired friend and supervisor holds his cock firm against his thrust. The junction-tube wraps itself about his knob almost eagerly, locking onto his stim-tube then turning transparent before sucking him towards the older man's smaller knob; and the men watch with bated breath. Barring the extra opening it is almost exactly the same scene as they have just witnessed between David and William; but Alex is as young as he is handsome, and with that youth comes sensitivity.

"Count to ten!"

"Think of fish-face!"

He goes to grin at their casual advice, but he has no sooner started to do so than he is stopped by the sensation of his not only plump but rigid knob pushing against Tom's. Can he hold back? Can he somehow resist both the vibrations about his long, gracefully curved shaft as well as the pressure of Tom's far-smaller knob pushing and sliding wetly against his own? He whimpers out loud and blushes in shame whilst the older man shivers and grits his teeth, and he goes rigid when his knob is pulled onto the top of Tom's; but to the men's surprise he somehow avoids his climax.

"Well done, Alex."

Tom. His voice unsteady. His words followed by a chorus of quiet congratulation before David offers his own.

"Good work,both of you..." he pauses. Looks down and wonders if they haven't already started along the route to losing the first prize. "But there's only one more junction-tube, and it's a double."

Part 04...

We're so close.

He flushes. Stares at the long, broad cock that juts towards him. Feels dizzy as the small red lips kiss his own. As watery sperm bubbles up between them as if they're French-kissing. It takes so long. It had seemed like an age whilst watching David and the other three, but now it takes even longer. He gasps and bites his lower lip as their tiny red lips kiss again and again. Imagines them shooting their sperm into each other as his cock swells even further and the stim-tube's vibration slow to an almost complete stop.

"You okay, Nathan?"

He nods his head, unable to trust his voice.Oh God, Eric!.. He shudders and closes his eyes as his friend's cock thrusts against his own. Remembers the time when they had used their cocks as swords in a mock-duel. When his growing frustration with Eric's greater range and their growing arousal had caused them to use them as what must surely have counted as the world's slowest pump-action shotguns instead.

Eric...

He breathes in his friend's scent. Grins at the memory of his friend's sperm splashing across his belly. Why had they stopped doing that? Why had they -... He opens his eyes wide. Stares at his still shuddering friend. He remembers their first threesome. Remembers a drunken night with a big-titted girl whose name he'd never learnt. Her hand upon his cock. Guiding him. Encouraging him. The all-consuming orgasm that had sent his sperm flying and splashing across his sleeping friend's face. The daze in which he'd watched her ease his cock into Eric's mouth, knowing that he chose to go along with her.

The horror and guilt that he'd felt the next morning. The fear with which he'd retreated from the suspicion that he might leanthat way. That the women in his life might not exceed the importance of his handsome, unsuspecting friend. That he might desire Eric even more than he desired them. That he might desire Eric as much as he desired the beautiful young woman who was for some reason seemingly intent on becoming his wife.

"I'm ready."

Eric. Nathan flushes. Looks at his friend's handsome face in a daze. Might Eric have harboured some feelings for himself as well? It seems preposterous but he wonders anyway. He decides that he'll offer himself if Eric shows any enthusiasm during the tasks. That he'll try to taste his sperm once more. God, he wants to cum so badly! He wishes that he could wank himself. That he could spray his seed across Eric then kneel down and accept his friend's seed across his tongue in return. He wonders if it would be the end of their friendship if he offered to do so.

"Nathan?"

He blinks. Looks towards David. Recalls that Harry's cock is still partially unsheathed. That they've decided to give Alex as much time as possible to calm his nerves.

"I'm... I'm ready."

"Then Alex?"

"I'll... I'll try my best..."

"Don't worry about it. We've still got two minutes left, so just take your time." David smiles. "Besides that, we've got fifteen minutes to do it, so from what I saw when you were with Barbara, you'll have no problem even if you do cum."

"Yeah!.."

With that Alex takes a deep breath. Grins and nods his head. Glances at where Harry stands patiently whilst the four men not attached to him watch in interest and the man stood just before him tries to calm his racing heart. Will Alex cum? Will he be the first to spurt his seed across another man's cock? Despite the risk that his doing so might ruin cause them to fail the supposedly easy task, only he can hold his hand up and promise that he hopes wholeheartedly that he won't.

One careful and cautious minute later Harry's fat and swollen glans jerks upwards after vying futilely with Alex's. It glides wetly across the younger man's twitching manhood before jamming to a halt, sandwiching Alex's helmet between itself and Tom's; and with that exquisite friction Alex loses his battle.

"Oh fuck,I'm sorry!.."

He gasps, trembling like a leaf as his hips jerk helplessly; and with each sudden thrust of his impressive cock another burst of his thick white spunk spews into the tight silicone sheath; swirling and wrapping about the two that press against it. How many times have the men who stand grinning about him seen such a thing? How many times have they looked aside in apparent disinterest as a companion's cock sprays its seed across a woman, or even into empty air? There is nothing new or uncommon about the sight of a friend climaxing, but the four spectators watch with emotions ranging from interest to awe and amusement to delight regardless.

Again and again his cock erupts into the clear silicone sheath as he clutches at Tom and Harry, his legs almost buckling beneath him. Again and again his cock jerks against the two that sandwich it whilst Harry and Tom gasp and grit their teeth and shudder against him. His sperm surges against and across the two cocks that have stiffened and swollen against him; a wave of heat against their glans that oozes thickly along their twitching shafts; and only then, when it is far too late, do the two older men realize their mistake. The warmth that swirls thickly about their cocks, the exquisite friction of Alex's pulsing glans and jerking shaft combined with the knowledge that it is their young friend's seed that warms them so, is more than both Harry and Tom can withstand.