Early Works - Incest Mode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ysoi
Ysoi
70 Followers

"Thank you, darling." her mother smiles up at her, but for some reason her eyes are moist. "And not just for this," she pauses, strokes the shaft gently whilst Michelle giggles and blushes in shock, "but for everything. For looking after me, and helping me with Rachelle, and for just being the most wonderful... The most wonderful daughter a woman could hope for."

Oh God.

"Mom..."

It's all that she can manage. She blinks. Wipes her eyes. Looks pained. How many times has she failed her mother? How many times has she wished that she could be brighter, or less bitchy around that time, or...

"I don't -"

"You're too hard on yourself, darling." her mother smiles gently, then looks down. Shakes her head and blinks. "So just shut up and w-wait for m-me to finish, okay; cause I want something drop-dead gorgeous to look at whilst I suck the cum outta this monster."

They giggle together. Blush and smile; and then Leia takes the swollen red knob between her lips and into her mouth. She does so without letting her eyes leave her beautiful daughter's face, however; and the joy that she feels at having her lover's flesh within her is complemented by that which she feels when the younger woman stifles a squeal of delight.

"Mom!.. Oh wow..."

For the first time ever, Michelle watches her mother with a man not through the lens of a web-cam, but with her own eyes. She giggles and grins, watching in fascination and with bated breath as her mother lowers her head with deliberate and unhurried grace; and the she feels her time stop when her mother's dark brown eyes gaze back at her alight with mischief. Her cherry-red lips buried within the black curls of her lover's bush, her mother grins as best she can about the thick and throbbing cock that thrusts not just into her mouth but into her throat as well; then lifts her head as slowly as she had lowered it, exposing the now wet and shining flesh millimetre by millimetre.

It is, Michelle realizes, a sex-show for her alone. She kneels before her mother entranced and oblivious to all else but Leia and the handsome man beneath her; and she shivers in delight whilst Leia gradually increases the pace of her movements. Can she really make him climax? Is it possible for a man to cum in his sleep, even one that is drug-induced? She licks her lips, as eager to find out what her mother will do with Timothy's seed as she is to find out if he can give it to her. Her nipples swollen and engorged, thrusting before her as they rise and fall with each ragged breath. Her long clitoris equally hard; jutting from between the protective labia for all it is worth whilst her pussy juice falls in strings to the floor between her calves.

"Mom..."

She licks her lips again. Her voice a breathless whisper. Her hips moving ever-so-slightly; thrusting in time with the bobbing of her mother's head as if Timothy's cock were her own. As if her beautiful mother were fellating her and not him. As if it were her length that her mother swept her tongue up and down before engulfing within her mouth once more. Her swollen helmet that her mother swirled her tongue about, and her tiny purple lips that she kissed and sucked mischievously every now and again.

"He's close, darling..."

She looks up at her mother's whisper. Wonders how she can tell when he seems so still beneath her.

"I can taste it, darling. I can taste his sperm..."

"Oh wow..."

She meets the other's dark brown eyes. Nods her head in silence. She looks not at Timothy's twitching cock but the tanned and generous breasts that lay upon his belly just beyond it, though. Would her mother let her grasp and weigh those beautiful tits within her hands? Could she suck upon those dark-brown and now-plump teats; or even better spread her graceful thighs and feast upon the pussy that she can see just beyond her skirt? She swoons, her eyes glazed, her tongue sweeping sensually against her upper lip as she imagines her mother's labia before her; and then Leia's quiet and giggled warning brings her back to reality.

"Look, darling!"

Oh God, did she see that?

She does as ordered; her eyes focusing upon Leia's face as a flush of embarrassment finds itself unable to compete with the flush of desire already present upon her cheeks; and then her eyes go wide as a string of pearlescent white is launched upwards.

"Oh God!That's awesome!"

"I know!.. It is, isn't it..."

Again and again Timothy's cock jerks within Leia's small hand whilst he lies uncannily silent and all-but-motionless beneath her. Again and again his swollen knob pulses above her hand before spitting another stream of sperm into the air; and even though it is a sight that the two women have seen more times than they can remember, they giggle like schoolgirls regardless. Three, four; five... The streams arc high above the two before falling to splatter lost in the darkness; and then three more steadily weakening pulses drive what is left to bubble thickly and greasily out of him.

And with only the briefest and quietest of apologies, Leia bows her head and engulfs his length once more.

"Oh fuck Mom!.."

A stifled giggle from Michelle as her beloved mother works her tongue about her lover's still-rigid cock before sucking upon it as if it is a straw.

"Oh God, that's sofucking hot!"

And then another as the brunette lifts her head; opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to display the greasy white blobs that lie upon it.

"I know." Leia giggles in reply, flushed not just in desire and exertion, but also in delight at the pleasure that she has given her daughter. Grins then swallows before sticking out her tongue once more. "There's plenty more where that came from, though, darling; a-and I'll do my best to get it if you want me to..."

"Oh God, please!"

"Then could you get these down for me?"

"Of course."

Michelle giggles. Bows her head in mock servility. She feels so close to her mother. Feels so wonderful to be able to share in such indecent merriment. Could it be that now is the time? Dare she ask? She hesitates. She feels that she can trust Timothy's intentions, but what if he was wrong? What if what she enjoys now is nothing more than a still-drunken woman enjoying her lover's body? What if her mother would be repulsed to find that her daughters deepest and most intense desire was not to find a cock or even a cunt of her own to play with, but to play with the one that lies glistening and beautiful betweenher thighs?

Oh God... Why did I have to been born such a coward...

She swallows. Decides that she'll just enjoy what they already have, but can't help pausing with her hands upon Timothy's trousers.

"I... I'd do anything for you, Mom."

"Oh?.." to her surprise her mother grins at her words. What? Did it sound wrong? Perverted maybe? Despite the rush of anxiety she feels more confusion than anything else; but at the same time she cannot help but feel a small frisson of forbidden delight when her mother offers her a giggled challenge. "Anything? Do you promise, darling? Do you promise that you'd doanything?"

"Anything?" she hesitates once more. Imagines all of the sordid and obscene things that her mother might have in mind for her. Imagines that perhaps despite her impressions, her mother might be as naughty and perverse as her baby sister after-all.

Oh God, yes!

"Abs-absolutely." she manages to turn her eager squeak into something more normal sounding, but she looks down anyway. Traces the hem of Timothy's trousers as if it has suddenly become something important, then smiles and looks up. "I promise, Mom. I love you, so... So whatever you want is fine."

"Oh?"

Another mysterious grin. Michelle feels her heart skip a beat. Looks down once more as she imagines being tied up. Imagines being turned into her mother's slave. No. Into hersex-slave... Into her slut. A mouth, cunt, arse and pair of tits for her mother to use whenever she fancies... She swoons, her hands trembling against the trousers upon which they have clamped; and then she bites her lower lip and shivers as a tiny but exquisite orgasm ripples through her.

"Then first, how about the trousers before this thing goes soft?"

"Okay, Mom." she nods her head. Risks a glance towards the gorgeous woman for whom she would do anything, then down at the still-magnificent cock that her mother holds casually. Will she be ordered to suck it? She smiles. Prays that she will as she works his trousers downward. Prays that it will pound into her cunt. That it will slam her face into her mother's proffered and juicy cunt... She takes her time not through choice but through necessity, for her fingers seem to have turned into thumbs; but eventually she manages to slide them free of his legs, and then she shivers once more as she looks up at his manhood from her new position at his feet. God, he's hot. She glances upwards and to the left. Sees that her mother has turned to face her. That she has one leg cocked gently so that her delicate labia jut freely below her chestnut bush. The fat and round clitoris a pearl at their tip.

"Enjoying the view?" she blinks, looks upward, has no time to panic before Leia continues. "This." her mother grins, leans forward and down to flick her tongue across her lover's still all-but-fully erect cock. Takes the entire length into her mouth then runs her tongue along its base as she lifts her head from it; the testicles moving gently within her free hand. "It's gorgeous, isn't it?"

"It is." she blushes. Nods her head and giggles with her mother.

"Then come on, let's get round two started."

"Okay!" she scoots forward. Returns to her position knelt opposite her prone mother. Leans forward to gaze in delight at where her beloved mother looks up at her from where her head rests upon Timothy's taut and gently-tanned belly. "I'm ready -"

"Uh-uh. Nope."

She blinks at her mother's interruption; and then to her surprise her mother gives a mischievous grin once more before pushing one finger straight between her breasts where they are at their widest.

"I... I promise I'll suck this thing whenever you want me to, darling... Any... Any time you want to watch, just say the word and so long as Timothy's up for it, I'll make him cum for you right then and there... But I won't do it for free..." she trails her finger downward, tracing Michelle's belly until she can no longer reach it; then drops her hand. Leans as far as she can over her still-sleeping lover so that she can let her fingers touch each of Michelle's gently parted knees. Swallows and gazes up at her.

"If... If I'm gonna make him cum for you, then you... Then you could show me how much you like it, couldn't you?"

"Together?" Michelle replies without thinking; then blushes, realizing her mistake as her mother's eyes go wide in incredulous shock.

"Christ, you're demanding!" Leia giggles, staring up at her beautiful daughter, then grins and nods her head. "Okay,together."

Part 04...

"Oh..."

A moan of pleasure. Her own? Her mother's? She tears her eyes from where her darling mother strokes her clitoris with her left hand. Looks in a daze to where her head lies upon its side on Timothy's belly; his cock wet and glistening, flecked with foam and saliva and trickles of pre-cum; a gently curved spear of flesh that stands proudly upward between her lips, her teeth a line of white on either side. Nope. Not her mother's.

"I'mclose, Mom..." she whimpers again. Licks her lips at the sight of her mother's small right hand clenched about Timothy's shaft between her lips and his swollen helmet, jerking up and down erratically. Christ, he's beautiful. She shudders in pleasure. Follows his now-slightly-reddened shaft to the wetly glistening helmet then bites her lip and tenses as a bead of clear pre-cum bubbles out of the tip.

"Show me, darling..."

The words are little more than a mumble but she's heard them often enough to recognise them regardless. She looks down. Meets her mother's fluttering eyes once more. Scoots her bottom forward a little closer to the man sleeping below and between them. They've masturbated together before thousands of times, but never like this. It's more intimate. More personal. Nastier. More like incest. She shudders at the thought. Prays that it will turn from somethinglike incest into something thatis incest. She spreads her legs further apart. Pushes her feet a fraction under Timothy's left calf and left shoulder. Shows her mother her sodden, salmon pink pussy. Strokes her long, jutting clitoris feverishly.

Oh God. Her mother stares as if entranced. Watches her shudders of pleasures and the overflowing juices that accompany them. The thrusting of her fingers, curled upward and towards her g-spot, then the gaping of the entrance to her womb when she withdraws them. She lifts her hand. Licks the fingers that she thrust so obscenely into herself just a few moments ago, then sucks on all four whilst her mother's eyes go wide.

Does her mother want to taste her? Her tongue appears on the other side of Timothy's cock. Brushes her upper lip. She lifts her hand from between her thighs as if helpless to stop herself from copying her whimpering and shuddering daughter. Smears her juices across her lover's twitching, bulbous helmet as Michelle stares entranced. Removes her hand from his shaft before lifting her head to take him into her throat once more; her eyes never leaving her daughter. Flickering between dazed and flushed face, flushed and dribbling pussy.

She looks down at Timothy's manhood at the last possible moment; smiling happily and cheekily before going to open her mouth; and then she gives a little squeal as his cock erupts across her face.

"Mom!" her daughter greets his ejaculation with a startled gasp, but her exclamation turns almost immediately into a giggle as her mother backs away hastily, closing her eyes defensively against the ribbons of thick, white jelly that leap up to splash across her face. "Oh God, that'sso hot, Mom!"

She gives a breathless whimper. Stares in awe at the woman that she adores, the man that she desires and the evidence of the lust between them. Her mother's hair. Her right eye-lid. Her nose. Her lips and no doubt her tongue. Timothy's seed lies in lines of white across her darling mother's gently tanned skin; but even though she cannot help but wonder what his sperm would taste like, her only wish is that she could kiss the skin upon which it lies.

What if she asked to taste his seed, or offered to clean it from her mother's face? Would her mother accept her kisses then? Would she mind if her daughter stroked and kissed and licked her clean?.. And what if in doing so she spilt a drop or two onto those wonderfully full tits? Would it be okay to clean those as well, or even to spread her mother's graceful thighs and lick those gorgeous petals just in case?..

"Oh God, you'reso hot..."

Another whimper. Her mother's eyes widen momentarily before a gentle smile touches her cum-splattered lips, but Michelle has gone too far to recognise her mother's expression. Instead she strokes herself feverishly, parting her flushed labia and strumming the pearl at their apex as her pussy dribbles before her mother; but even that she does so without meaning to, and with no recognition of the orgasm that grows within her.

"Oh, darling..."

Her cheeks flushed and her ample breasts heaving, Leia returns her lust-dazed daughter's stare. Was that last comment directed towards her or to him? She strokes her sodden pussy in a daze as her lover's sperm dribbles slowly down her face, his once-rigid cock soft and wet within her grasp; and as she does so she wonders how shocked her eldest daughter would be were she to go down on her then and there.

Would she get to taste Michelle's copious juices before she realized what her mother was doing? Might she perhaps bring the younger woman to orgasm, and in doing so finally get to taste the juices that have sprayed across so many other more-fortunate women? She feels herself swoon where she lies half on the floor and half upon her lover; and she bites her lip in an effort to suppress a whimper of pleasure, tasting his juices upon her lips but imagining her darling's. How would her daughter react to her sudden advance? She flushes a bit more, gazing greedily at her darling's blatantly exposed pussy and licking a blob of semen from her lips as the younger woman shivers in pleasure; and she cannot stop herself from hoping that the other's response would involve a strap-on.

"I... I love you... Mom..."

Her daughter is close. Her face, gorgeous breasts and wonderful body flushed. Her eyes weak but clear once more. Free of whichever fantasies had driven her to display herself so obscenely. Aware of the no-less obscene display that her mother is putting on. Of the flush that colours the shorter woman's body. Of the white foam and clear juices that bubble up through her fervently stroking fingers only to drip and dribble down onto her thigh. She shudders, imagining a time when she might drink those juices; and then she realizes what her own fingers are doing. Recognises the feeling that threatens to overwhelm her at any moment.

"M-mom!" she gasps; closes her eyes in bliss. Shudders as a frown of ecstasy appears upon her face and her fingers falter between her thighs. "Please M-mom!..Watch me!..."

Should she lie where she is? Her mother stares entranced. Tears her gaze from her daughter's sex to her face. To the moist, golden eyes behind her fluttering eye-lids. To the tightly compressed lips that tremble as she strives to reach her peak. She's so close to her own orgasm that they could probably climax together; so aroused by the sight of the pale-green-haired beauty before her that she could just lie where she is and wait for the other's orgasm to spark her own

"Pleasewait!"

She struggles towards the younger woman regardless. Pushes herself across her lover so that his cock drags wetly across her hot, damp breast. Takes as much of her weight as she can on one elbow. Is she close enough? She has no strength to go further. Is overwhelmed by everything about the wonderful young woman who frigs herself less than an arm's length from her. By the sight of her body and her pleasure; by the sound of her rapidly stroking fingers and the gasps of ecstasy that she muffles with one hand; by the gorgeous, mouth-wateringly delicious smell of her body and overflowing sex.

"I love you, darling..."

She wants to go down on her daughter. Wants to suck and lick her fingers. To suck on her petals and taste her beautiful pink pussy. To look up at her beautiful and somehow-otherworldly face as she slid her tongue into her hot, wet cunt. To fuck and be fucked by her; to pleasure and be pleasured by her again and again, until no person living could deny that they were anything other than perverted and incestuous sluts. She lifts her spare hand to her face regardless of her desires, though. Wipes the thick, jelly-like sperm from her still-soft and still-smooth skin, then reaches upward and forward.

Past her daughter's trembling and voluptuous breasts. She stares upwards as her darling's eyes go wide. Does she want it? Does she want to eat her would-be-father's sperm? She watches Michelle's hand drop from its position before her mouth. Grins as the unpainted lips part then open wide. Pushes her fingers between them. Against the wet tongue within.There. She rubs her lover's cum against her daughter's eagerly lapping tongue. Beams in delight as the eldest of her two darlings arches her back in all-but-silent ecstasy; as her brown-tipped breasts thrust skyward and her suddenly-lifting pussy sprays her juices before her.

Ysoi
Ysoi
70 Followers