Earning Danny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shaved," Danny said all of a sudden.

"Yeah," I said. "I didn't know if my beard would bother you. It's probably scratchy."

"It is," he said with a smile. "But I like it. Don't shave anymore. I want you all scruffy. It makes you look manly."

I smiled. "Okay."

We kept kissing for a while, until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and I took it out to find a text from my mom.

ARE YOU ALMOST HOME? It read. I WANT TO GO TO BED, BUT I WANT TO TALK TO DANNY FIRST.

Right, I'd forgotten my mom wanted me to bring Danny over. Well, it was already 9:30, so we might as well go now.

"Baby," I told Danny. "It's almost time to take you home, but my mom wants to talk to you first. Is that okay with you? I told her about us."

Danny was looking at me with bright eyes and a smile.

"What?" I asked.

"You called me baby."

"Oh," I said. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he said as he caressed the side of my face with his hand. "I liked it." I smiled. "And yes, it's okay to go to your house first. Just remember I have to be home by midnight."

"I know," I said. "I'll get you home by then."

I stood up and helped Danny do the same, handing him his shirt afterwards so he could put it back on. He was shivering as we walked back to the car, so I walked behind him and hugged him from behind.

"Is this better?" I asked as I tightened my arms around him.

"Yeah," he whispered, and his hands caressed my arms as we walked. "Much better."

When we reached the car, I helped him get in, and walked around to my side. Once we were back in the road, we were holding hands again.

"I don't understand why this isn't weird for me," Danny said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Being with you. It just feels so... natural."

"Well," I said. "Do you believe in soul mates?"

He smiled. "I don't know what I'm supposed to say here."

"Then don't say anything," I said and squeezed his hand. "Just think about it."

Danny laughed. "Oh, I will!"

We both laughed then, and I enjoyed the rest of the trip in comfortable silence with my soul mate.

12