East End Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She adjusted her bra and blouse and did indeed go back and finish the dishes, and I finished drying them.

Before dad got back that night, I did tell mum that on Saturday I expected to be in charge. She looked a bit apprehensive and reminded me about not having sex in her bum, and I promised of course and reminded her we did have the safe word.

"And mum, I'll be working on Saturday -- and I'll want lunch served -- but I don't expect you to have no clothes on. But I do want you in something revealing. Have you got some old bra and knickers?"

She went and fetched some somewhat frayed flesh coloured lingerie she said she was going to throw away. I got the scissors and told her what I wanted -- I wanted her nipples to poke through the bra and to have a slit cut in the crotch of the knickers so her pussy lips could be seen. Mum carefully cut the items accordingly, and showed me the results.

I could hardly wait for Saturday to see them on her.

... to be continued....

12