East St. Louis Cathouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,277 Followers

When they kids saw her they broke away and ran to her. Melody, our youngest, was screaming at the top of her lungs, "Mommy, mommy." I let them have their time together. They swarmed her and wrapped their arms around her. I noticed a middle aged couple watch the family reunion. I thought they would smile at what they saw but they didn't, they each shook their head. Then, I could swear I heard the woman say, "disgusting." I soon forgot them because, at last, she was in my arms.

Her fragrance intoxicating, her moist lips so inviting, her saliva so incredibly sweet. She subtly pressed her pubic bone into mine, broke the long kiss and looked at me. Without a word I took her bag, held her hand and walked to the garage.

In the car I took her in my arms and kissed her again. The youngest kids teased us, Meg said, "mom, dad people can see." We stopped at McDonald's before driving home.

After the kids were in bed, she curled up like a kitten on the queen-size bed. I can't remember her kisses ever being this hot, this intense. Then, I touched her breasts and felt the rock hard nipples that seemed twice as big as ever before when she was aroused. It didn't take long for my hand to begin the journey up her legs to her pussy. It seemed as if this was a pussy I had never touched before. I noticed that most of her pubic hair was gone. Just a little strip above her clit. The lips were devoid of any hair and incredibly smooth.

All of the stories I had read about women who had fucked a lot men with huge cocks had their vaginas stretched, big gapping holes. Jen actually seemed tighter than I ever remembered. Her clitoris, never bigger than a small pea, was engorged and felt as big around as my little finger. When, my hand came in contact with it she had an obvious and intense orgasm and said, "easy baby, I'm so fucking hot, just touching me will set me off. We have a lot to talk about." We were each waiting for the other to start. Finally, Jen broke the silence and said, "do you want to fuck, let me tell you what happened or both?"

The pent up emotions of the last two days were unleashed. I sat down beside her, held her in my arms so tightly I thought I might injure her and, though it was the most difficult thing I had ever done and probably indicated a streak of masochism, I said, "I'll try to hold off for a while. Tell me everything you remember. No detail is unimportant." ++++++++++++

"Okay, here goes." I actually thought I would pass out when I entered Latrell's place. Here I was in a black whorehouse ready to go to work. Well, of course I wasn't really ready but I knew what you and he expected of me.

I didn't have time to think for long because Latrell said, "pretty thing let me look at you."

I just stood in the entry with my hands at my side as he walked around me rather than asking me to turn around for him. "I could tell you were beautiful when your old man showed me the picture yesterday. I jus gotta tell ya though, that picture sure didn't do you justice."

Then he took me in his arms, drew me to him and kissed me. Even in my heels I had to turn my face up and he had to bend his down for our lips to meet. His tongue forced my lips apart and probed at my teeth. Then, I opened my mouth. Our wet tongues tentatively touched, circled and rubbed. We were getting used to each other. I confess he was making me hot. Then, abruptly, he stopped, looked into my eyes and said, "welcome to Latrell's baby. I think this will be a great weekend for you, me and your tricks. Come on, let me show you around."

I guess I must have gotten the same tour you did. He introduced me to the other girls and then we climbed the stairs and ended up in my room. When the door closed, he said in a firm voice, "take off your dress sweetheart, you won't be needin it again until you leave."

I'm not sure how much time elapsed before my hands slowly and almost automatically began to pull the hem up past my thighs, baring my pussy, my tummy, my breasts and over my shoulders and head. I just dropped it on the bed.

"Oh baby, you're making me hard and I've already fucked twice today. Well, let's get with it, lay down and I'll explain things to you as we go along."

I just did as he asked but I kept my legs together. The only part of my body he hadn't seen yet was that small space between my legs, oh, and I guess the nape of my neck.

His long black fingers explored my body. I was surprised that he didn't start with my boobs or pussy. In fact, he seemed to work around those areas. He touched my arms, my shoulders, my neck, my waist and tummy. Then the kisses began again. I can't lie, I was on fire after fifteen minutes of this.

Then, he alternated between my boobs. He kissed all around the nipple. The other nipple, the one that wasn't being treated by his thick lips, was being rubbed. When he took a nipple between his thick lips, he began to tweak the other one with his fingers.

I know that I was squirming on the bed. My legs parted without him asking me to part them. My knees bent without him asking. The parting and bending were invitations for him to use his free hand on another part of my body. The black fingers touched the little tuft of hair so lightly I could barely feel it. Then he traced the lips from the hood to the bottom. I could feel myself opening for him. I knew I was oozing. I had to stop kissing him and catch my breath.

"Are you doing okay, pretty thing?"

"Uh huh." God, I thought, I sounded like and idiot. "I'm fine . . ." Then my mouth was covered once again by his.

The fingers that had been touching me so softly parted the bare, warm, moist lips. Just the tip massaged the inner lips and moved up to my clitoris. This time he didn't stop and I couldn't help it I came hard, I gushed.

He chuckled. "Oh you sweet, sweet thing, you going to be just great. You really love it don't you?"

"I really love it." Then one finger began its entry.

I was glad that I had kept up my kegal exercises when he said, "oh you're so tight and wet baby."

Again, everything stopped as he stood up. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants then pulled his sweatshirt over his head. He could have been chiseled out of a block of black granite. His arms and chest were massive. His waist narrow. I thought he must have been a body builder. Then, I looked down. His chest and arms didn't seem so impressive anymore. Standing at attention was a penis that seemed like it belonged on an animal, not attached to a man. You know that I'm not very good at judging sizes and distances but it had to be ten inches long, maybe even a foot. It was nearly as big around, at the widest part, as a soft drink can. He wasn't circumcised but the skin was pulled back revealing thick wet oozing head.

He stepped closer to the edge of the bed and said, "touch it sugar."

I reached out cautiously as if his cock was a dangerous serpent. When I touched his penis it actually jumped. My hand wouldn't fit around it. I used both hands but the head peaked out above my fist.

"Kiss it." I knew it wasn't a request or a suggestion. Even though I was very turned on, I was mindful of where I was and why I was there.

My the tip of my tongue touched the opening, the little slit that was oozing pre cum. Then I took the head in my mouth. I wanted to take as much as I could but Latrell stopped me.

"Hold on their baby. I don't want you to get sore jaws. Lay back and spread yourself out for me."

I was actually embarrassed. I'm sure I must have been beet-red. I actually covered my eyes with my forearm as I complied with his request. I spread my legs as far as I could and bent my legs.

"Open yourself."

I felt that I was soaking. Then, I felt his weight on the bed. The outside of his hairy thighs touched the insides of mine. I knew that it was his cock head that was moving up and down my slit, from my clit to my asshole. I really wanted it and by my movements and sounds he must have known that. When he tired of tormenting me, he placed the head at my opening.

"You put it in sugar."

I took hold of the base of his shaft with one hand and pulled his buttock cheek with the other. It was starting. I caught my breath. Perhaps two inches, three, five. Oh I was cumming. He stopped for a minute and kissed me. Then he continued. I was sure that it would be impossible for me to take every inch of the black shaft but I was wrong. By the time every inch was sheathed by my tissue I was perspiring like I had run a marathon. Maybe running a marathon would have been less of an accomplishment.

Then he started moving. Alternating between hard, soft, fast and slow strokes. He was driving me crazy and he knew it. You were right Ron, I was capable of attaining sexual peaks I had never reached. I sensed that he didn't want to wear me out. After all I was an asset for the weekend. After fifteen minutes and countless orgasms for me he stiffened and flooded me. I couldn't believer he had really had sex twice that day.

"Baby, clean up and slip into a nighty or something from the dresser drawer. Don't want you to miss any more calls." He was all business. I might as well have been his secretary. The tenderness, and intimacy were history.

"By the way," he said, "lose the fur coat."

I had no idea what he meant which he must have realized because he explained, "your cunt hair sugar. Make sure the lips are bare with just a tiny bit above. Okay?"

Before he left, he showed me the buzzer switch by the door. Almost immediately the buzzer went off.

"Shit, shit. You can't make this one but don't miss the next one. Better get busy with the snatch. There's a razor and depilatory in the john." Then he walked out and closed the door behind him.

I sat on the bed for a minute and thought I would cry. I felt so very alone. I decided to freshen up, fix my makeup, brush my hair -- the hair on my head -- and take care of the other hair.

I had just returned to my room, placed a white negligee over my shoulders when the buzzer sounded. My legs were shaking as I left my room and walked down the stairs to join two of the others. I didn't feel like smiling at the old black man sitting in the chair but I did. I don't think he looked at any of the other girls he just pointed at me.

I was like that all that night. I didn't get to sleep until the sun came up and then only for a couple of hours when the buzzer woke me again.

Latrell made me keep a trick book so, rather than telling you everything I thought you might want to read it.

She went to her tote bag, took out spiral bound composition book and tossed it to me. I opened the book and saw, in her familiar handwriting the following list on the first page:

Friday: Straight 1/2 hour 1, Straight 1 hour 2, oral 1/2 hour 3, half and half 1/2 hour 2, half and half 1 hour 4, anal 2, DPA 1 total 15.

Saturday: Straight 1/2 hour 1, straight 1 hour 3, oral 1/2 hour 4, half and half 1/2 hour 1, half and half 1 hour 4, anal 3, DPA 1, DPV 1, other 1, total 19.

Sunday: Straight 1/2 hour 1, oral 1/2 hour 2, half and half 1/2 hour 2, half and half 1 hour 2 total 7.

The list was, for the most part, self explanatory. I asked, "what's DPA?"

She actually seemed a little embarrassed as she explained, "that's double penetration. I mean one cock in my vagina and the other in my bottom."

"And, DPV?" I wondered.

This time she didn't look at me as she said, "that's both cocks in my pussy."

I didn't see how that was even possible but I decided to let it go for the moment. "What was the ‘other' category?"

"On Saturday night a couple of regulars wanted to see a girl show. Latrell knew that I wasn't interested in women but they were insistent that it be me and Kisha. I finally agreed."

She thought that was enough detail to describe the "other" category, I sure didn't. Our fantasies never, never involved her with other women. "Well?" I prompted.

"We went to her room, we got undressed she made love to me, you know I mean with her fingers and her mouth."

"Did you come? Did you do her?"

"Ron, I always come. And yes, I did eat her. I actually came again when I ate her. The guys hadn't planned on participating but I guess the show was just too hot for them. We ended up each fucking both of the guys."

Before we drifted off to sleep, Jen did explain the reaction of the middle-age couple at the airport. She told me that Latrell had driven her to the airport in St. Louis. At the curb, he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. When they broke, she noticed the shocked couple watching them. She shrugged it off. She was surprised to see them at the gate and board her flight to Chicago. Oh well, she thought, there was zero chance that they would be flying to Omaha. But the odds were greater than zero because they did. The cries of "mommy, mommy" must have been too much for them.

We haven't decided if this is a lifestyle we want to continue. When we do decide, I'll sure let you know.

bobfr
bobfr
1,277 Followers