Ecstasy and the Black Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you stop sucking that cock," he yelled as he pulled her by the hair and began pounding his cock deep into her. She quickly wrapped her lips around my cock again and Kyon started pushing her head down forcing more of my cock into her throat. While he continued to fuck her and push her head down he reached under the coffee table and brought out a box. He let go of her head for a second and slowed his strokes. He reached in the box and brought out a bottle of Probe. (The best lubricant on the market, by far). First he spread her ass cheeks and then squirted a fair amount of it onto her asshole. She moaned as he started moving his thumb around her rosebud. He then pushed it slowly into her. She responded by sucking my cock as hard as she had all night. He worked her slowly until his whole thumb was deep inside her ass. He then began to fuck with no abandon and as he did he started forcing her head down onto my cock forcing me deep in her throat once again.

"Do you like having all three of your holes filled?" Kyon whispered into her ear.

She pulled my cock from her throat," Yes, yes I do. Oh God keep fucking me like that."

She wrapped her lips around me once again and began fisting my cock up and down as she slurped on the end of my cock. "Oh God slow, slow, slow," was all I could get out." She started screaming as my cock exploded in her mouth. I felt like a fire hose as thick semen spilt from the sides of her mouth. She simply couldn't keep her lips closed as her first orgasm wracked her body.

She looked up at me, "Oh God I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Dat's right your sorry slut, now lick that cum up. Clean that cock off." I couldn't believe Laura was putting up with him talking to her like that. But she didn't protest and just started going to town licking the cum up off of my cock, my nuts and my pubic hair.

When I opened my eyes, Kyon was sitting on the couch, across the room stroking his cock. It was hard, deep brown... glistening with Laura's juices, it almost looked black. It really was abnormally thick considering the length was equal to mine.

Laura turned her head. "Crawl over here and suck this cock," Kyon said in a relaxed, sedated way. She turned and crawled over to him slowly, moving her hips back and forth. She placed herself between his legs and looked up at him. I walked over and sat down next to him. She started with his balls, sucking each one and then bathing them with her tongue. Kyon put his head back will she licked his sack.

I was leisurely massaging my flaccid cock when I felt Kyon's hand move over to my leg. Being at his place and rollin' hard, I really didn't know what to do. Then he took a hold of my hand. He brought it next to his cock but didn't actually put it on his cock. I think he was leaving that up to me. I sat there contemplating my options when I felt a hand grab mine again. This time Laura brought my hand onto Kyon's monster and I wrapped my fingers around it. I began moving my fingers up and down slowly until his hip movements let me know that he wanted me to move them faster. I would have but Laura wrapped her lips around the tip and started descending down his manhood. She pushed his cock deep, stretching her jaws to the limit.

I decided that the best thing would be for me to let Laura do her thing and just watch as she sucked the fat black cock. I started stroking my now growing cock and watched as Laura brought Kyon closer and closer to an orgasm. He started to moan with each stroke of Laura's mouth. "Fuck this slut can suck cock," Kyon said looking over at me stroking my cock. He then brought one of his hands to my cock and began stroking it. I stopped and allowed him to take over.

I began to get really hard quickly as he stroked my cock up and down. He then wrapped his free hand in Laura's hair. At first he just guided her movements but as he got more turned on, he started pushing her head down further and further. I could tell she was struggling taking him all into her and she, more than once, had to push completely off of him. The last time she did this, she caught her breath and stated real plainly, looking directly into his eyes, "I want your fucking cum!"

With that she shoved his cock as deep as she could down her throat and just bobbed her head up and down at a very regular speed but with each stroke his cock would go further and further down her throat. Kyon's stroking of my cock became irregular and finally his grip tightened. His head tilted back and I could tell he was cumming. Laura moaned her approval as her mouth was filled with his cum, this time not letting any escape. She lifted her head, swallowed and smiled at him. She stood up and staggered to the bathroom. She came back a minute later to find Kyon still in some kind of comatose state with his hand still wrapped around the base of my cock.

"Oh that's not fair to leave you in that state," she exclaimed with a frown. She walked over to me leaning down to kiss me. The taste of Kyon's cum was still very much in her mouth. She knelt down in front of me and again began to lick up and down my cock. As she did Kyon awoke and looked down at her. He stood and went to the bathroom.

When he came back, he was holding a large bottle of lube. He knelt down behind her and ran his semi-limp cock up and down her pussy lips. She moaned into my cock each time he touched her clit. He did this for a minute or two at least until his cock was hard enough to shove back in her pussy. Before he did he covered himself in lube. He then, in one long, slow stroke, pushed his entire length inside of her pussy. She had my cock deep in her mouth as he did this and moaned loudly when he got to the bottom. She worked me up to the point of no return fairly quickly as Kyon slowly fucked in and out of her pussy.

Just before I began to cum Kyon yelled out "STOP! I want you to come and ride me. You gonna ride me like a good slut aren't you." Laura lifted her head and just smiled at him. He sat back down on the couch and she stood in front of him. "Cover my cock with that lube first." Kyon looked at me and smiled mischievously. She covered him with a copious amount of lubricant and then began to straddle him.

"No not that way!" he said frustrated he even had to tell her. So she turned around facing away from him. He grabbed hold of his cock and she lowered herself onto him. As she got down onto him he wrapped his hands in her hair again and placed his cock against her ass. I thought for sure that she would try to jump off of him but she surprised me, and probably Kyon by slowly lowering herself letting Kyon's cock enter her tight asshole. She cooed as it slowly entered her and began to take more of it when she reached a spot that was obviously uncomfortable. I thought that Kyon would push his way past but I was surprised at how gentle he was being. Laura's hand was like a blur over her clit as she tried to take his cock deeper in her.

She was practically hyper-ventilating when she grabbed my hand and cried, "Oh god, please lick my pussy!" I was excited by her taking control and I got in between their legs. I started licking around her pussy and then I spit on his cock to add a little more lubrication. She stopped breathing so heavy as I sucked her clit and flicked over it with my tongue. She once again began to take his cock deeper into her ass. "OH GOD!... I can't believe how good this feels Kyon. You have such an amazing cock." I just continued to lick away at her pussy until she got to the very base of his cock and she grabbed my hair and pulled my head away, but never letting go of my hair. I looked as they shifted their bodies back and forth, moving the cock forwards and backwards in her tight ass. The contrast of their skin colors was hot to say the least.

She began rolling her hips slowly letting his cock move in and out slowly. "Put a finger in her cunt man". I did what I was told and she moaned her approval. Then she brought my mouth back to her pussy, silently ordering me to lick her pussy again. She moaned loudly as I licked her clit hard. Her pussy became unbelievably wet with all the stimulation and I added a second and then a third finger making her scream for just a second.

"Oh God. That feels good, just take it easy." I continued to lick and suck her clit until she started moaning again and started rocking back and forth on Kyon's cock. I began moving my fingers in and out slowly at first, but picking up speed as she did. Before long she was rocking in a steady pace between my fingers and Kyon's cock. She started whining unintelligibly. Her movements sped up and the pressure on the back of my head became more intense. I could feel her starting to shake and her whining became more shriek-like. Then everything else became drowned out by her screams.

She shook like an epileptic, causing Kyon's rod to be pulled from her now well stretched asshole, hitting my lips and falling beneath my chin. Her screaming continued as I sucked her clit and finger-fucked her pussy. She pushed my head away and fell to the floor. I thought she was out for the night.

I sat down on the couch. Both Kyon and I were stroking our very hard cocks and looking down at Laura who was still shaking slightly as she came down from her orgasm. Kyon then dropped to his knees and whispered something into Laura's ear. She did not respond except to open her eyes. Kyon then knelt in front of me and took hold of my cock. He lowered his lips sort of reluctantly, as if he hadn't done this before. He licked around the tip and then opened his mouth to take me in. He slowly but continuously descended on my pole. When he got to the base of my cock his tongue started darting out and licking the top of my balls, licking upward as if to lure my balls into his mouth. He stayed down there, licking away for nearly a minute. I just tilted my head back and enjoyed the treatment.

Before he stopped I felt my balls being cupped and massaged. Kyon pulled my cock from his throat and gasped for air. I looked down to see Laura massaging my dick and Kyon leaning back to catch his breath. Laura stood in front of me and positioned herself on top of me. She licked my neck as she placed my cock at her pussy and then let her weight guide me into her. She didn't move much at first, just slowly grinding herself back and forth. Then Kyon got up in front of her, and pushed his cock against her lips. She opened wide to accept him. Then he turned and pushed his cock against my lips. I opened them and he pushed back against my throat quickly so that I had no chance of pushing him off. He repeatedly pushed his cock deeper and deeper.

Laura began to ride me hard as Kyon moved his cock between our mouths, each one of us servicing him as he fucked our mouths deep with each stroke. Kyon then got off of the couch and moved behind Laura. He brought the lubricant up to her crack and began squirting tons of it onto her ass and then ran his hand up and down her ass and my balls. Laura slowed her movements on me and Kyon leaned down to whisper in her ear. As he did she looked at me and smiled.

Kyon knelt down behind Laura. She wrapped her arms around me and lowered her head to my shoulder and began to breath heavy with anticipation. Kyon started rubbing his cock up and down her crack and then began to push his head into her tight ass. I started to feel the pressure of his cock filling her hole as it slowly slipped passed her sphincter. Her breathing became more and more heavy until she started whimpering. She started moving herself back and forth, trying to take more of him in her.

"Oh God oh God, oh God, oh God," she repeated it over and over as Kyon buried himself deeper into her ass.

She lifted her head up. "OH FUUUUCK!" she yelled out as he pushed the last inch inside her. She moved her hips around adjusting him inside her. The two of us stayed still, allowing Laura to get used to the feeling of being so full.

She again lowered her head and slowly moved herself back and forth. Her breathing slowed and her movements actually started sliding our cocks back and forth, fucking her pussy and ass in rhythm. She started moaning into my ear and then whispering.

"Both your cocks feel so good. Do you feel his cock sliding in and out of my ass Daddy?" I couldn't believe how absolutely degenerate it felt but I couldn't help being turned on.

When Kyon felt sure that her ass was ready he started moving his cock in and out with greater force. She started that wanton whining in my shoulder and stopped moving her pussy around on my cock. All I could feel was Kyon's manhood moving in and out of her ass with more and more strength. He pulled her hair back and began pulling her back onto him as he fucked her slutty ass.

"Do you like that cock in your ass slut... I'm asking you a question... Do you like that big cock in your ass?"

She had totally submitted to him, "Yes, yes, yes," she answered whimpering, "I love being ass-fucked by your big black cock!" She gritted her teeth and again started moving back and forth, forcing my cock in and out of her.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum in your tight little ass. Do you want that cum slut?" He yelled at her as his orgasm grew."

"Yes! Cum in me, do it, cum in my ass!" She started screaming as again Kyon increased his speed and he buried himself in her all the way. I could feel his cock spurting cum into her ass. She shook uncontrollably as another orgasm hit her body. They both collapsed on top of me and I laid there, waiting for them to get off of me.

Kyon got up and went straight to the bathroom. I heard the shower start. Laura rolled over, laying on the couch, legs spread wide open. I realized, I had not yet had the pleasure of fucking her tight ass and I had looked forward to it for far longer than this one night.

I dripped lubricant all over my cock and stroked it back to a full erection. I lifted both her legs and put both of them on my shoulder. I placed my cock at the entrance to her ass. It leaked the remnants of Kyon's load. I easily pushed inside her. She looked up at me and smiled as I entered her ass. The mixture of lubricant and sperm made burying myself much easier than it could have been. I felt her asshole clench down on the base as I explored the depths of her ass She started to breath heavily again but this time in a controlled way. I pulled and pushed slowly, causing my cock to pulse and grow. She moaned as she stared into my eyes. My orgasm grew as my speed grew.

She started rubbing her breasts. "Oh I want it. Give it to me."

I was too busy to make an intelligible response.

"OOOOOOOH! Come up here and give it to me," she repeated. "Come here and fuck my titties!"

I pulled my cock from her ass, straddled her chest and placed my cock between her tits. She pushed them together and I began to move my cock up and down her chest. She looked up at me and cooed.

"I want to taste your sweet cum again. Oh please... please give me your hot juices." That was all I could take. I started moaning. My first shot landed on her chin. She pulled my spurting cock from her tits and jerked it up and down. Sperm shot all over her nose and cheeks. She placed the still spurting cock in her mouth and swallowed the rest. I collapsed on the couch and stared at her sweaty, cum-covered body. She breathed heavily as she pushed the cum into her mouth.

I have never before or since seen any woman act so wantonly slutty. Some might say that I'm an idiot for putting a ring on her finger. But I know, with my wife, there are no limits. The possibilities are endless. I only hope that we can continue to find new experiences to push our limits.

12