Eddie Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara arrives home after reunion.
10k words
4.09
23.2k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3. Home

I had forgotten that I had promised Jean I would review what she had ready for me Sunday night and there were several messages on the answering machine from her. I had turned off my cell phone at the reunion and turned it back on and checked it too. The mail box was full. All from the firm. Shit I thought as I quickly call in and got Jean.

"I'm sorry I forgot to check in Jean," when she answered on the first ring. I'll be in first thing in the morning, early. Anything I need to know right now?"

"No, not really. You'll have time to review. The trial starts Thursday. I'll see you in the morning."

After a few more comments, we hung up. I was already angry with myself for screwing up but will be back on track in the morning when I got to work. Eddie for the moment was forgotten as he would be for the following week. I would be too busy with the trial. Grumbling, I headed to the bedroom to unpack and make up the bed, setting the alarm for early rising. Doing that, I headed to the kitchen for a bottle of good wine and the tub for a long soak. I was oblivious of everything else around me. I hadn't remembered popping the cork on this bottle as it had already been opened but didn't think anything of it.

It was a long hot soak and the bottle of wine just about empty when I finally decided to get out. I was unstable as hell, the wine really affecting my head. Damn I thought as I staggered around trying to dry off. Wine has never affected me this way before. I gave up trying to dry off and headed to bed. I was out for the night as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Then the nightmare came. I was back at the reunion where Kevin, Mike and Billy had led me down the trail and had me backed up sitting under the big maple. It was just like before except this time they were sitting closer to me and had started touching me. I was unable to get up and away from them. Kevin started running one hand along my leg from my knee to my crotch. When I tried to remove it, he put it back. He was more insistent than ever. Mike and Billy had closed in on each side of me. I was sitting cross legged and Kevin was now at my knees, between them and had place both hands on them. When he leaned in raising up on his knees, he pressed in on mine pinning me to the ground. It hurt and I reached up and tried to push him away. I heard myself telling him to stop. He was hurting me. He laughed.

"No babe, were going to have some fun." He replied back to me. Mike and Billy had me by the shoulders and quickly grasp each hand. Kevin meanwhile had grasp my knees and pulled me down where I was mostly on my back. I kicked out at him but he sat on my legs pinning me. Mike and Billy had me pinned by my shoulders.

"Now we are going to see what you really look like," Kevin said as he reached down and grasp the waistband of my suit bottom and tugged it down. I tried to fight back when he had risen up to pull them off and tried to kick him in the groin. I missed. "Full of spunk too. This is really going to be fun. Hold her down."

Mike and Billy were holding me down tightly and had removed my top exposing my breasts. Billy was caressing one of them. Mike the other. I was trying to squirm away but to no avail. I was securely pinned. Kevin meanwhile had already removed his swim trunks, and was positioning himself between my legs, his legs over mine securing them to the ground while half sitting. His hard shaft was staring at me, flexing as it grew harder. Somehow, Mike and Billy had removed their swim trunks too and were kneeling beside my head, their weight pressing down on my upper arms, their hardened shafts within inches of my face

I was begging them to stop. That's when Kevin leaned down over me and I felt the probing of his cock as it slid across my opening. He repositioned, probed again and when I felt the hardened head at my opening, he shoved his way in. I gasp at the sudden shock of his entry. It hurt at first but his movement, his thrusting soon had me moist. My body adjusted to him. I had quit struggling, fighting this was useless. Billy was pressing his cock against my cheek. I turned my head toward him and accepted his cock when it slid against my lips. I was defeated. I gagged when he suddenly came, filling my mouth. I wasn't prepared for it. I tried to swallow but much of it leaked past my lips and slid down my cheeks. He pulled free when he shot his last. I was still gagging when I heard Kevin moaning and he suddenly filled me. I felt his cock flexing as he shot his load into me. When he stopped his jerking, Mike shoved him aside and took his place. When he entered me I suddenly realized no one was holding me down. It didn't matter though. It was already too late. My body was into what was taking place. It wanted more. Mike gave it more. His slow yet intense thrusting brought us to orgasm at the same time. My body quivered as he filled me.

I awoke, startled awake with the screaming of the alarm the next morning. My head hurt something terrible. The room spun and everything was blurry. I rolled out of bed and staggered to the shower telling myself I should give up wine. As soon as I saw the toilet, I started throwing up. I didn't stop until it was dry heaves. Leaving there, I staggered to the shower and sat on the tiles under the spray. I sat there until the water started cooling and I felt slightly better. I soaped down and rinsed. Getting out to dry, I looked at myself in the mirror and was horrified at how I looked, like death warmed over. That's when I remembered the nightmare. I'd never had one like that. It scared me.

"Crap." I told the air around me. "I need to call in and tell Jean I'll be in a little late. I look like hell."

I weakly staggered to the kitchen and grabbed the phone and called in. Jean answered on the first ring. "Jean, I'll be a little late. I think I got a little food poisoning last night or something along that line. I feel and look terrible. I'll be in by 10:" She was concerned but agreeable.

I walked weakly back to the bedroom and discovered the bed was a mess, blankets tossed aside and sheets rumpled and damp where I had been laying. I stood there staring at the mess thinking I must have really been out of it during the nightmare.

I was startled out of my thoughts when the phone rang. I picked it up.

"Sara, this is Jean here. If you are not feeling well, you don't need to come in today or the rest of the week. Your trial has been postponed by the court until next week."

"That sounds great Jean, I replied. Thanks for letting me know. I was just getting ready to get dressed and come in. Now I think I'll go back to bed." After a few more pleasantries and me telling her that I would try to come in later in the week, we hung up.

Suddenly I felt dirty, remembering the dream. I knew how a rape victim felt and found myself heading for the shower. I soaped down, rinsed and repeated several times. Using the handheld shower head, I douched several times forcing water up into me to clean there too. I needed to feel clean, I understood. I didn't understand the dream though and why I had dreamed about those three this time. Yes I had dreamed about them before, just after I had met them. They had flirted with me a lot and I naturally found it exciting when good looking guys flirted with me. I had dreamed about them later on too, dreamed they were taking me from behind only to wake up with Eddie being the one taking me. I had been sexually excited with their flirting then. That wasn't the case now. It had been a close call when they had led me down the side trail and had me alone under the maple. They very well could have taken me then if they had been forceful enough like in the dream. I don't know if I could have fought them off. Did my subconscious somehow desire to have had them take me then? Is that why I had the dream? Did I really want them to fuck me?

Drying off, I wrapped in my robe and walked around the house checking doors and windows. I looked outside to see if there was anyone around. I then went back to the bedroom and ripped the sheets off the bed and put them in the washer. I sat and watched the washer do its job. When it finished, I put them in the dryer. It was noon before I came out of it. I dressed then in panties, jeans, bra and t-shirt, put on my riding boots and headed to the barn to ride. I had to think, the dream had been so real. I wondered what it meant. I didn't ever want to see the three again. I certainly didn't ever want to have sex with them. It was bad enough what they tried to do at the reunion. I know they tried to seduce me. Why did I dream about them? I didn't want them. I wanted Eddie.

Riding was the best way to occupy my mind. I spent the rest of the day riding and mucking out the barn. I was bone tired when the light faded and I headed back to the house. I hadn't eaten all day and was finally hungry. I fixed a quick meal after making sure all the doors and windows were locked and headed to the shower. I took my time washing, relishing the hot spray. I didn't hear the back door open and close nor did I hear any of the other sounds of movement in the house. Stepping from the shower, I dried and brushed my hair and wrapped up in a robe. Most of the time I like to walk around nude but I didn't feel like doing that this time. It was dark in the rest of the house and after turning off the light in the bathroom and walking in the dark, I was temporally blinded when I flicked on the living room light.

"Hello beautiful."

Startled, I swung to the sound of the voice. Kevin was sitting there looking at me with this huge grin on his face.

"Did you miss us?

"How did you get in here and what do you mean us?"

"Me, Mike and Billy. We wanted to visit you. See you before we left."

"I don't want to see you. Get out of here, get out before I call the police!" I was remembering the dream, the nightmare and about what I had been thinking earlier. That subconsciously I had wanted to fuck them.

"You won't do that."

"What makes you think I won't do that?" I was almost screaming.

"This." He tossed several pictures to me. I caught one in midair and choked up when I looked at it. There was no mistaken as to who it was although it was a grainy night shot. Eddie and I were plainly fucking under the maple. "If word and pictures get out of you and your brother fucking, well, that wouldn't be so nice would it."

"What do you want?" I already had an idea what he wanted.

"You. What do you think I want?"

I knew I had already lost. There was nothing I could do but go along with him. He stood up and came to me and untied my robe and let it fall to the floor. I shuddered a little as he stood there looking at me. I didn't want him to do this. I might have felt different if I had been willing. Not this way. He grabbed my hand and led me back to my bedroom after unlocking the sliding kitchen door. I hadn't really noticed him doing this. My mind was in a fog. Not with him fucking me but the pictures he had. I couldn't let those be found by others. He pushed me towards the bed and I lay back, waiting for him to join me. He quickly stripped. There wasn't much foreplay. He was rough and I wasn't really ready when he forced himself into me. My body quickly recovered and the wetness created soon soothed his hard thrusting. Although mentally unwilling, my body gave into him and I soon quivered in my release as he thrust in hard and began filling me with his own. My moans drowned out all other sounds around me. He was thrusting with the last of his flow when I became conscious of others in the room. Mike and Billy, were in various stages of undress and getting ready to take their turns. I looked at them, watched them finish undressing, wondering who would be next. My body I discovered wanted them. My mind gave in.

When Kevin rolled off, Mike took his place. He didn't hesitate but quickly positioned himself and thrust in. His thrusting was slower, more gentle and he took me through several orgasms as I reached up over my head and grabbed the headboard to lift my hips to him to get him in deeper. I was quivering through my second orgasm with him when he thrust in deep and had his own release. My body was now in sexual overdrive and wanted more as Billy took his turn. They took me repeatedly until I was no longer conscious of who was inside me, their faces and bodies a blur. I was exhausted from the many orgasms and the steady fucking when they finally gave in to rest. I slept only to awake with the first light with Billy between my legs wanting to enter me.

"God Billy, I need to go pee. Let me up."

He let me up and I crawled from the bed. I looked back at him, his cock was standing straight up stiff as it could get. I gripped it saying, "Don't worry, I'll be right back." I hesitated marveling at his size, the first time I really looked at him. He was big but I was used to cocks that big. He got a big grin on his face then. I sat on the toilet peeing, smelling like the rutting whore I thought I was becoming when I heard other sounds coming from the kitchen. Kevin and Mike were eating. I had wondered where they were when Billy woke me up, now I knew.

I didn't hesitate in thinking about not heading back to bed, to what was waiting for me. This week my body was going to get what it wanted even though my mind didn't. I had to find a way to get rid of them. I finished what I was doing, got up and headed back to the bed. Billy was waiting. My body eagerly wanted what he and the others was going to give it. My mind was however thinking of the pictures and how I was going to get them. We would all get what we wanted.

I got back onto my bed and let Billy enter me. I reached back to the headboard and held on, lifting my hips up to him as he had his way. I had mine. Our moans filled the room as he pounded away, me screaming to him to pound me harder. "Fuck Billy, Fuck me....Ahhhhhhhhhh..." I was disappointed, when he came before I could get off. It didn't matter, because Mike shoved him aside and took his place. I came quickly just after he entered me with his slow thrusting. He kept up his slow thrusting throughout my quivering release even though the tightness of my legs that I had wrapped around him tried to push him away. My body was beginning to recover when he stiffened up and moaned he was coming and he shoved in deep and began to cum. Throughout his release, his body kept up this deep shallow quivering kind of thrusting where his opening was sliding across my cervix as he came. I loved it, the way it felt. When he finished and slipped from me and no one replaced him, I lay there thinking how each one was different. How each one of the guys felt different inside me and how different they felt when they came? It was a subtle difference but still different. Eddie was different too. So were all the others that had bedded me. I couldn't explain the elusive difference of why I thought that way, why some were even better than the others. I just knew I loved to have sex and there was one time of the month, one week of the month where the need was the most intense. This was that time. I was determined to be satisfied.

Mike was slightly snoring beside me and when no others came into the room I decided to get up. I left him there snoring and went to find the others. They were sitting in the living room talking. Kevin spoke up when I entered.

"Hello beautiful, miss me?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, I was wondering where you were. Mike is passed out. I want someone else."

He and Billy laughed. "Go take a shower. I'll be in after you get cleaned up a little."

I grabbed an energy drink from the frig on the way to the bathroom and drank it before I stepped into the shower. I was scrubbing down when Kevin entered.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked. I looked at him and nodded. He was undressed and fully aroused when he stepped into the shower with me.

"Almost. We need to talk. I need to know about the pictures and who else knows."

"Relax. I'm the only one who knows. You can have them. I'll give them to you before we leave, the prints and the camera flash card. I'll watch as you delete them."

"What about the others?"

"All they know is that you are a kissing cousin." He laughed. "Actually a fucking cousin, and a beautiful one at that." I let him take me in his arms and hold me. His hard rod smashed between or bodies. I reached between us and held him.

"Why did you take me this way with the others? You know you could have had me all to yourself when you showed me the pictures. I would have been willing enough. Why the others?"

"Me and Mike have done everything together since we were kids. It didn't matter what it was. We played sports together, bought a car together and shared girlfriends. Why should this be any different? We have been sharing everything on this trip too with Billy included. Everything except this little secret of ours. I didn't know how you would react. The pictures made it easy. The one thing I didn't know was how much you like to fuck."

My body had calmed down since having Mike but now with Kevin holding me in his arms I could feel my body's arousal starting. Holding his hard cock in my hand was helping speed it. I could feel heat beginning in my groin, the usual swelling starting as the blood rushed there.

He continued. "How come you didn't let us take you under the maple when we were alone with you?"

"It wasn't the time or the place. I thought about it later and I suppose if the time and place would have been right, it might have happened but not then. Besides, why do guys always have to think with their cocks? If you had given me time and been alone with just me, who knows. With the others there and with Eddie around it was out of the question." I was thinking if I played along and appeased him, told him how much I was into this, I could get out of this situation so much faster and get the photos sooner.

He thought about that for a few seconds then held me at arm's length. "Now it's OK?"

"Of Course."

He was looking at me, taking in my body fully for the first time. "You are so pretty, how do you keep your body looking so fit? I get hard when I look at you and all I want to do is fuck you."

"I run a lot, work out a lot, eat right and exercise, get lots of rest and oh yes, get plenty of sex when I can." I squeezed him when I said that. That took him by surprise and I felt his cock flex in my hand. I started jacking it a little and he gave out a light moan. That gave me an idea.

"Lie down." Holding him, I pushed him down on his knees and onto his back. I was going to 69 him and do it right. I wanted his balls to hurt when I finally let him cum. I loved doing this to guys. I straddled him poised at first over his cock but spun around and squatted over his face. "Eat me," I demanded. I sat down almost smothering him. When he started licking me, I started working on his cock, first stroking him and then taking him into my mouth. Kevin was holding me up off of him with his hands placed on my thighs so I wouldn't smother him while also giving him easier access. I was so involved with sucking on his cock that my orgasm snuck up on me. When he found my clit and started sucking on it and inserted his tongue, it hit. My body quivered and shook and released a flood. I was so involved in my orgasm I came close to biting him, unaware he had been close to coming too. The pressure I applied to his cock held back his flow. I hadn't been aware he had been so close but as my body calmed down I tasted the saltiness of him. I had lucked out. I turned around and moved down hesitating as I hovered over him, letting him think I was going to sit down on him. I held the head of his hard cock against me and rubbed it through my slick lips wetting it. I even lowered myself just enough to let the head slide into me. He groaned and thrust up thinking I was going to slide down on it. I didn't. I only fucked the head of his cock as I moved up and down, finally holding still hovering with the head of his cock inside me. He reached up and grabbed my hips to pull me down but I resisted.