Educating Christopher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been playing with each other's emotions almost since he had arrived and both of them were in a state of complete arousal as Penny guided his throbbing dick into her hot, moist pussy.

Chris gasped and fucked her furiously until he suddenly climaxed inside her. Penny wished he had gone on much longer but was aware that the poor boy must have been so excited.

"Sorry Penny," said an embarrassed Chris.

She kissed him and told him not to be silly. "You were just so aroused she said. It's a wonder you didn't cum in my hand."

"I nearly did," he confessed as they lay on the bed together.

"Chris Honey."

"Yes Penny."

"I have a confession to make. I did intend to seduce you over a much longer period of time because I thought I was the one in control. Seems I couldn't wait any longer."

Chris raised himself on one elbow and looked at Penny. She lay there with her lovely hair framing her face. Once more they kissed and Penny was holding his dick, which was rapidly coming to life again.

"You little devil!" she said. "I do believe you are ready for me again." With that she masturbated him mercilessly and soon he was on top of her once more as she guided him in. This time he was much more in control. He had a relentless rhythm and Penny had a feeling of being entirely at his mercy as she lay trapped beneath him. He felt her hot breath on his ear. "Oh yes, oh yes," she panted as her hands gripped his powerful shoulders and he felt her shudder uncontrollably in the grip of her climax.

"Let me go, let me go," she ordered and at the same time knelt on the bed. "Now Chris, like this," and he could see that she wanted him to take her from behind. Soon that relentless pounding rhythm was back and this time Penny was thrusting in time with him as he held her firmly around her waist. Once more Penny sensed that lovely feeling of another climax coming on. Chris felt her vagina grabbing at his hard dick as she gave in to an enormous vaginal orgasm. She rolled Chris on to his back and knelt between his legs and jacked him off until he squirted uncontrollably all over her breasts.

They lay back once more on the bed together.

"So girls DO cum," he said when he finally rolled off her.

She smiled at him. "You are so naïve," she said. "Yes girls often cum and this girl certainly does when you treat her like that."

Chris beamed. He felt that he had restored his self-esteem.

"I can see that you are badly in need of education Christopher. Are you prepared to work hard?"

"Oh teacher," was all he could say.

12