Educating Fred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Fred groaned loudly, he knew he was going to cum, he fucked into Ted's mouth, in and out he gave his friend his throbbing dick. "Ummmm, ahhhh, fuck, gonna, cummm!" Fred exclaims feeling his cock explode in Ted's mouth. "Uuggg, yeah, fuck yesss!!" he moaned feeling blast after blast of cum fill his friend's mouth. Damn, he had never cum that hard in his life he thought watching Ted taking his cum.

Looking down at his friend and his friend's wife, he sat down on the sofa, needing to calm down.

Ted leaned in and kissed his wife, sharing Fred's cum with her, realizing he still needed to cum.

"Finish me off baby."

Patti took Ted's cock back into her mouth, sucking and stroking his cock at the same time, she knew this would bring him off quick.

"Fuck," Fred said watching Ted getting his cock sucked, "I have never came like that before."

"Ummm, shit baby yeah, don't stop." Ted tells his wife, fucking her mouth, feeling that familiar point of no return, just a little bit more and he would cum. "fuck yeah, suck me, take my cum baby."

Holding her down so she couldn't move he fucked her mouth, " Gonna cum, ahhh, yeah, cumminggg!" Ted groaned when spurt after spurt of cum fills her mouth. "Oh yeah, so good baby," he tells her looking down at her, pulling her to him.

"Mmmm, cum." she whispers kissing him, "my turn next."

"You'll get your turn I promise."

"I hope so," she tells Ted, "I'm out shopping and you're home sucking the neighbors dick."

"I'll make it up to you honey, I'll make you cum so hard the whole neighborhood will hear you."

"I like that, care to join us Fred?" Patti asked looking at Fred. She wouldn't mind two cocks fucking her.

"Oh I would love too, but I think I need to get home." Fred said picking his clothes up and getting dressed, "you two have fun."

"Oh we will," she said, "if you hear someone screaming it'll just be me getting fucked." she told him putting emphasis on the word fucked.

"Well, have fun you two," Fred said when he was done getting dressed, "I can let myself out."

"Well okay glad you stopped by today." Ted told Fred, "come over any time."

"Oh I will, maybe next time I can try sucking your cock more?"

"Sure, any time." Ted liked the thought if Fred down on his knees in front of him and sucking his cock.

"See you all later, have fun." Fred said walking toward the stairs. "Thanks again Ted, I enjoyed it." Fred said glancing back at his friend and with a wave he walked up the stairs, a few seconds later Ted and Patti heard the front door close.

"So did you enjoy sucking Fred's cock honey?"

"Oh yes, I loved it." Ted told her, "it was a nice surprise when he wanted to come over."

"I bet it was," she said sitting down on the sofa, scooting to the edge she looked at him. "come here." she spreading her legs wide. "I need you."

"Yes ma'am..." Ted said with a grin going to his knees between his wife's spread thighs.

12