Educating Harry Ch. 03

Story Info
Harry tangles with his Teacher and Lawyer together.
4.7k words
4.66
23k
7

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More Australianisms.

Doona = duvet

Yakuta = dressing gown or housecoat.

This is the third part of a twenty chapter story. Any feedback at all would be most welcome.

*

The door was answered almost immediately. It was Lois, she introduced herself, as she and Harry had met only very briefly on one previous occasion.

"Come in, Carol will be a minute or two." They sat down and chatted, mainly about what Harry had been doing since graduation and what he planned for the future. Lois had a reputation for being rather quiet and reserved, but it was soon clear that when she chose to, she was quite capable of being sociable. She was wearing what Harry's aunt had once told him was a yakuta, a full length Japanese light cotton dressing gown with very broad sleeves. Harry found himself wondering whether she was wearing anything beneath it.

At that moment however, Carol breezed in taking over the conversation straight away, "Good to see you, thanks for coming, you've already met Lois, good. Let's have a drink; I've got some champagne, well not really champagne but a bubbly chardonnay/pinot noir, methode champagneoise I suppose. Same thing really and there is nothing better for breaking the ice."

To Harry, Carol seemed a little tense, 'not surprising really I suppose' he thought; she too was dressed in a yakuta but with a red pattern compared to Lois' blue. The colours somehow suited their personalities. Physically they were also quite different, Carol almost a head the taller, with short light brown hair. She had a big smile and a very slim boyish figure at least above the waist. She also however, possessed an ass which was rather more generously proportioned than its owner might have wished for, but which was supported by a pair of long attractive legs. In contrast Lois was a much more compact figure. Thick, long dark brown, almost black hair framed an attractive small featured and slightly sallow face which lacked expression much of the time. Harry guessed that she had a more even figure than her partner but when the two were together the obvious contrast was the relative animation of the two women.

They sipped their drinks and this time it was Lois that took up the conversation. "Harry you hardly know me although I know quite a lot about you"

"Not everything I hope," quipped Harry.

"Well, Carol has told me all about you from the time she first taught you at High School. More to the point she has given me a detailed blow by blow account of every encounter you two have had since that night you gave her a lift home from Burra Burra. She has even told me everything you have said, so you can see I do have quite an advantage" she smiled.

Carol broke in, "Remember I told you Harry, Lois and I have no secrets from each other, that's just the way we are."

"Yes you did" he admitted, but had he been pressed, he would have also admitted to being taken aback a little.

"Anyway" continued Lois, "all you know about me is who I am, what I do for a living, and the fact that Carol and I are partners. So far as what you are here for, you should know firstly that I have never had any sort of serious sexual relationship with a man, any man. It's not that I was never interested, though in truth it was never a big deal for me. I went out with a few boys when I was a teenager but nothing much ever seemed to happen. I was the original nerd's nerd, obsessed with studying I guess. Then when I went to Uni my first ever relationship was with another woman. Shortly after that I met Carol and we have been together ever since. So here I am, an almost thirty year old virgin, at least so far as men are concerned."

"But" interrupted Harry, "why are you telling me this, after all it's Carol who wants to get pregnant."

An awkward silence fell and Harry looked quizzically from one woman to the other. He suddenly realised how tense they had become and all of Carol's usual bounce had deserted her. She looked almost as though she might burst into tears, and although Lois appeared equally concerned it was she who responded.

"Harry, as a basic precaution," she started hesitantly, "Carol got herself checked out by Dr Gear to be sure that everything was ok and she could get pregnant. We only had the last of the results today and they are not good. Carol's chances of getting pregnant are significantly impaired, not impossible by any means, but not good. However, you also know that we generally do most things together so I got checked out too."

"And we have been told," Carol interrupted, almost rushing, "that Lois is fine and should have no problems". With that off her chest Carol started to sob uncontrollably.

"So we were hoping" finished Lois quickly, "that it would be ok with you if I took Carol's place, please would you, we were depending so much on this working for us but with this news it seems to be the only solution. Please, please help us."

When he thought about it afterwards Harry never really sorted it out in his own mind whether it was Lois' extraordinary plea or the emotional impact of the distraught Carol which settled the issue. On the one hand he had been propositioned by a thirty year old professional woman who he barely knew, a virgin, and he had supposed a lesbian, to have sex with her and make her pregnant. On the other hand if he refused, he would devastate her partner and his lover, a woman who he was very fond of, and to whom he had made an unequivocal commitment.

Lois was holding Carol tightly trying to comfort her though clearly she too was close to losing her own self control. Harry settled the question. He stood took two steps forward put his arms around both of them and stammered " Well I don't know, This is a total shock, I don't know what to say But, well ok, yes I suppose so, yes I will"

The immediate result was much the same, more tears but this time of relief and joy, Harry suddenly had two women hugging him as hard as they could, while Carol continued to sob incoherently, and even Lois sniffled a little. Eventually things calmed down a little.

"Oh my God" said Carol "we must be a sight with all this crying. Just give us a minute to fix our faces and then we will work out what next."

"Ok" responded Harry too polite to argue, "I'll top up the drinks. He hardly had a chance to reflect on his precipitate decision as the women were only gone for a few moments. When they returned the only remaining evidence of their emotional roller coaster was Carol's slightly raised complexion and the fact that neither could keep the smile off her face.

"We thought," said Carol as she sipped carefully from her glass, "in fact we planned that if it was ok with you, we might as well make a start tonight."

"What we hope" added Lois, "is that you would be able to visit us each day for the next few days or so and that should more than cover the whole of our most fertile period. Our cycles are pretty much in unison that often happens with women living together."

"Ok" replied Harry, "Carol had already explained that it might take more than one attempt. Where do we start?"

"Follow me," said Carol taking his hand as she rose from her seat. She led the way up the stairs and into the women's bedroom. It was a large room quite sparsely furnished and dominated by a king size bed which was strewn with half a dozen pillows and from which the light weight summer doona had been removed.

"Right" said Carol taking the lead again now her confidence was restored. "Harry, just understand Lois hasn't done this before so please be as considerate as possible. I know I don't really need to say that but I hope you understand. Now I suppose, can I ask you to get your clothes off."

He complied and Lois at least was slightly surprised, she had thought of him as being skinny but realised that although he was very slim, his sinewy muscles and broad shoulders contradicted that presumption a little. Harry then sat on the edge of the bed feeling slightly awkward as he waited for the women. Carol gave Lois a short hug, which in truth was comfort to herself as much as reassurance to her partner. She then loosened the tie on Lois' yakuta and slipped it from her shoulders. It fell to the floor with Carol's following immediately. Harry's earlier speculation had been correct, they were wearing nothing else.

"What do you think, do you like what you see," grinned Carol?

"You look great both of you". They turned towards him and the contrast was what he expected. Lois had slightly larger than average breasts, more so than he had anticipated, but the contrast with Carol was more marked by her prominent brown nipples, compared with what Carol called her 'pink bumps'. The other difference was that Lois had a thick triangle of soft black pubic hair compared with the few wisps possessed by Carol.

"Harry, I'm going to be ring master of this little circus, it'll make it easier with one of us directing the show. Now get into the middle of the bed and prop yourself up on a couple of pillows. Lois you lie on his right side and I'll take the left". Lois did as she was asked lying close to Harry without actually touching him. Carol did the same but without her partner's inhibitions. "Harry, I'm going to give Lois a guided tour of you. You just lie back and enjoy yourself."

"Bossy isn't she," commented Lois with a nervous smile. Harry just grinned, reassuringly he hoped. "Now," added Carol leaning across him and taking Lois' free hand, "just run your hand slowly over his chest and arms" she guided her at first, then, when she felt the initial nervousness had gone, left her to caress him as she would. Lois proceeded slowly up his ribs and chest then along his shoulder to his neck before moving a little hesitantly to his belly and then his thigh.

"What do you think?" asked Carol.

"He's a bit knobbly and hairy, but alright."

"Good, now I want you to give him a big hug, not just with your hands but your whole body. That's right, sort of lie half across him with your arms around him." Harry felt Lois' breasts pressing firmly against his chest. "Now Lois, just rest your head on his shoulder and relax completely."

Harry didn't wait to be asked, but wrapped his arms around Lois, and then as an afterthought kissed her gently on the top of her head.

"That's lovely, now just get used to each other for a while"

It was only afterwards that both Lois and Harry realised that this apparently innocuous embrace was what made both of them quite sure everything would be fine, Lois started to relax, she realised she had nothing to fear, and Harry was gradually aware of a confidence, a certainty even, that nothing would go wrong.

Carol had been un-typically silent for several minutes and only involved herself to caress Lois' back gently. "How does that feel," she asked eventually?

"It's good, makes me feel, I don't know, sort of safe" Lois replied.

"Right, well now it's time to move on. In your earlier 'Cooks tour' of Harry you left out the major attraction." Carol emphasised her point by raising up Harry's very limp cock in the crook of one finger. "Here we have a fine example of the male penis, Harry's cock, baby making for the use of; however, he's not yet in operational mode. That's your job Lois, take him in your hand, that's right, not too tight, wrap your fingers round him, now move your hand slowly up and down."

Lois did so. "Oh my goodness he's growing, he's going all stiff, Carol he's huge."

To this point Harry had thought that he was largely a spectator but consoling himself with the thought that he definitely had the best seat in the house decided to let the women get on with it.

"He's not huge Lois, about average length but he is quite a bit thicker than usual."

"I can't even get my hand much more than half way round."

"You're doing great; just rub him up and down a few more times, well done; now he should stay hard for a while. Now, let's have a look at his balls." Suiting her action to the words, Carol cradled Harry's balls in her hand. "These really are special, Harry's are half as big again compared with most men, well at least the small and privileged sample I have known, and when he comes these little beauties really do the job. I reckon Harry comes twice as much as most guys, even on the second and third times. Here, have a feel but be careful not to hurt him."

Lois released Harry's cock which she had been hanging onto gamely and tried to imitate Carol's fondling of Harry's balls. But she was a little surprised how they rolled around and when she tried to catch one which seemed determined to escape, she accidentally pinched it slightly.

"Ow," winced Harry, "that hurt."

"Oh I'm so sorry" cried Lois, "I didn't mean to."

"It will be ok" said Carol, "just give him a few seconds and he will be alright."

Lois continued to apologise profusely and then she noticed, "Oh Carol he's gone all soft again, I haven't damaged any thing have I?"

"Are you alright Harry?"

"Yes" He reassured her, "it was only a little knock, it's stopped hurting now."

Lois looked doubtful but Carol with a wicked grin intervened. "He's fine now and it will at least give me the chance to show you how to fix the problem."

She bent her head forward and taking Harry's very limp cock in her hand popped it into her mouth. At first she was able to take in the whole of his cock, but almost instantly he began to stiffen, then as she licked and sucked, it started to push against the back of her throat forcing her to retreat up his shaft. In very little time at all Carol was able to release him.

"There" she said "look at that, good as new, works every time. Do you want to try it, it's really good."

Lois was cautious, "um, I don't think so."

"Go on, you'd enjoy it."

"I don't know, umm, not today anyway, maybe some other time." Although Lois was intensely curious, she did not want to do something else wrong and make a fool of herself.

"Ok" said Carol laughing, "maybe some other time, but now let's have a change. Lois you lie in the middle Harry on your left, time to get Lois ready for the main event. Harry, you concentrate on her boobs and I'll do the rest, ok?"

Without waiting for a response Carol kissed Lois gently whilst caressing her. Harry followed her lead taking Lois' other breast in his hand and fondling her carefully. Her nipple started to firm beneath his fingers surprising him slightly with both its size and stiffness. Carol then kissed her way slowly down Lois' body until her lips met the breast opposite Harry. She flicked out her tongue, playfully at first, then more deliberately before taking Lois' nipple into her mouth and sucking, first gently, then much harder, so hard in fact Harry was surprised. He moved to imitate Carol, and within a few seconds Lois was catching her breath as her two lovers both pleasured her. Lois cradled their heads to her breasts they continued this for some time and then Carol's hand ventured across Lois' belly and into the dark curls. Her fingers moved rhythmically, steadily, and a sudden gasp from Lois announced that they had found their target.

Lois pressed ever so gently down on Carol's head and she responded, understanding immediately. She climbed between Lois' legs, first she kissed her belly then the insides of her thighs before penetrating the dark forest of curls to replace her fingers. Her tongue moved slowly at first and regularly, bringing an immediate sigh of pleasure from Lois.

Harry was torn between his fascination with the scene in front of him and his own involvement. He continued to lick and suck steadily while also fondling the breast which Carol had vacated. Every now and then he would sneak a look to see what Carol was up to.

Lois had started to move against the probing tongue of Carol and her breathing was becoming ragged. Slowly, almost imperceptibly Carol's tempo increased, licking and sucking in turn on her partner. After what seemed an age to Harry, Lois started to buck uncontrollably and a long gasping moan escaped as her orgasm hit. She threshed around almost uncontrollably but gripped Harry tightly to her as Carol raised her head and just rested on her partner's belly. It took much longer than Harry had expected for Lois' orgasm to finish and when she had, she turned to both of her lovers and hugged and kissed each in turn.

"Mmm that was wonderful, just wonderful."

"Right, intervened Carol after a few moments, now it's your turn Harry."

He manoeuvred himself quickly between Lois' legs.

"Are you ready," he asked unnecessarily.

Lois smiled and nodded.

He moved forward penetrating first the thick mass of dark curls and then splitting apart the plump lips of her labia. He hesitated a moment.

"Come on," Lois encouraged, all traces of inhibition gone.

Harry sank his cock into her in a single long slow movement. She felt so smooth so hot and soaking wet. It was fantastic. He started to move slowly in and out. He was conscious straight away that he would not last long, but thought he could keep going if he didn't speed up too much. He had reckoned without Lois, however, who after a few strokes started to respond, a little mistimed and inexpertly, but none the less effective for that. She rose to meet each of his thrusts.

Then Carol sensing he was close cried out, "go on Harry let her have it, give her all you've got, fill her up." At the same moment Lois instinctively threw her legs around him, pulling him in tight.

That was it, the cum poured from Harry, surge after surge, he drove into her so deep and held her tight as it seemed his orgasm would never stop. It did of course eventually, and Harry slumped forward, temporarily exhausted.

"Wow," exclaimed Carol, "he's never cum like that for me. You'll be full of it."

From beneath Harry the muffled voice of a slightly squashed Lois mumbled, "Was that ok, did I do alright?"

Harry raised himself slightly, "You were marvellous, fantastic"

Lois smiled delightedly, and at that point Carol intervened grinning, "Lois, you can let go of him now."

Lois giggled, suddenly aware that her legs were still tightly wrapped around Harry, she released him and he withdrew from her carefully.

Carol immediately grabbed a couple of pillows. "Put these under your butt and keep your legs together, those little wrigglers may as well have some help from gravity and we don't want you leaking all over the place."

For a while the three of them just lay back cuddling each other, not saying much but just taking in what had happened. Lois was enjoying her own contentment. She had never doubted she would go through with it once she had made her mind up; her main concern had been to avoid doing something stupid. Her enjoyment of the experience had caught her completely by surprise.

Carol's feelings were mainly of relief, she knew logically that Lois was very strong and was so matter of fact that she invariably coped with the most difficult situations, however, that had no effect at all on the emotional debt Carol felt towards her partner and the need Carol had to look after her.

As for Harry he was feeling in turns, firstly cocky, then intrigued and finally curiously humbled. Cocky? Well who wouldn't be in the circumstances. He was intrigued in particular by Lois, initially he had assumed that Carol was the dominant personality but had clearly seen that although she had the most to say, it was her much quieter partner who took the lead when difficult issues had to be dealt with. Finally he felt humble and oddly privileged, because he had witnessed at first hand the obvious love the women had for each other, and he had recognised and accepted his own more circumscribed role.

"Now," announced Carol, "I'm going to the bathroom, be back in a minute."

"Harry," Lois enquired immediately she had gone, "when Carol said earlier, about you coming two or three times, was that right?"

12