Educating Harry Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry replied, "That's fine Billy, I plan to work on it two or three hours a day starting, maybe Monday"

"Good," said Billy, "that fits in well with our timetable, will you let Mrs B know I'm sendin' a truck up there with the pallets."

Harry agreed. "Yes I will do that."

"Ya can, great. "Good on ya mate, see ya later," and with a crash of the phone Billy terminated the call.

Harry rang Maria straight away, but she was not there so he left a message.

It only took a few more minutes for Harry to finish the job he was doing, load the ute and head home. A couple of hours later he went back into town for his appointment to fix up the computers in the church hall. As it was a fine warm spring evening and he had plenty of time he decided to walk.

Despite that, he was still a few minutes early and was a little surprised to find that Trixie Llewellyn-Jones was already there.

"Hello Harry," she greeted him warmly, "I have made a bit of a start, put a few things out, that sort of thing but I haven't connected any of the wires."

Trixie led Harry into the room used for the computing class. He stopped, surprised for a moment, "You have already done most of the heavy work," Trixie had put a computer and screen on each of the tables. Harry set to work dividing up the cables for each machine. "Now," he continued, "What was the other thing you wanted me to do."

Trixie hesitated, "Well, 'um, it might be easier to show you rather than try to explain. It's in the props room at the back of the stage."

"Ok," smiled Harry, "the sooner I get this finished, the sooner we can get to it."

"Yes," agreed Trixie firmly "That would be best," and as she didn't appear inclined to continue the conversation, Harry worked in silence connecting all the cabling. After about forty minutes all the machines were connected and tested.

"Now," said Harry, "The props room"

"Good," responded Trixie, "Come with me."

The props were stored in a small room behind the stage, about three metres by six and most of it was packed with all the paraphernalia of a drama society reluctant to throw anything away, because 'it might come in useful one day.' There were piles of clothes of every type with hats, shoes, coats of every fashion imaginable, and all out of date. All the smaller items were piled high on an assortment of tables chairs cabinets and various soft furnishings. Trixie ushered Harry through the door, closed it behind her, and before Harry had the chance to ask what it was she wanted, Trixie spoke up.

"Harry," she was a little hesitant again, but she pressed on, "I want to ask you something personal, really personal."

"What," replied Harry, caught by surprise, but before he could say any more Trixie interrupted. "Don't make it more difficult for me Harry, please. Harry, what I want, what I want to say is... Harry, I want to fuck you."

She looked up to him from limpid, appealing, even innocent blue eyes. "Please," she took a step towards him. "I want you to fuck me," and Harry, just for a second or so, was so completely off guard that he didn't react. In that second Trixie put one hand part way round him, and with the other tugged the cord at the waist of his shorts. They fell to his feet. In another fraction of a second her small hand slipped over the waistband of his boxers; Billy the Kid never squeezed a trigger faster, or with more effect than Trixie Llewellyn-Jones.

"Bu', But Trixie," stammered Harry, "What are you doing?" Not a particularly intelligent question, and intelligence didn't stand a chance, Harry's cock had already begun to respond to Trixie's argument, an argument expressed through seductive fingers rather than persuasive chatter. But Trixie made an effort, "Harry, trust me, I am really good at this, I really am."

"I don't think...we shouldn't ...oh my god, Trixie that is so good," and at this point Harry sat down weakly on the divan bed behind the door. He then noticed for the first time that the bed was the only thing clear of clutter in the crowded room and that it had been covered with a sheet and pillow. "Trixie, you planned this," he exclaimed, as she continued to stroke his cock, you can't, we can't oh God Trixie, wow, you are good at this."

Trixie knew instinctively that the argument was over, "Now," she said with a confident smile, "Leave it to me, like I said, I am really good."

She pushed Harry onto his back gently, and eased his boxers off to reveal his eager cock, standing to attention and ready for action. Trixie played with his cock and balls a little, then in one easy movement swung her leg over and sat back, impaling herself with practiced accuracy. "There," she said as he penetrated her to the hilt, "That's nice, now just let me do the work while you relax and enjoy yourself."

Harry said nothing but thought, 'She did plan all this, she didn't even wear panties, and she must have used some lube.'

First Harry felt a tight gripping around his cock, then Trixie relaxed, then she gripped again, relaxed and repeated several more times. "You like that," she said, confirming rather than asking; Harry nodded, it was exquisite. "It's gonna' get better," Trixie smiled, "But first I need to get comfortable." With that she unclipped her skirt and tossed it to one side and slowly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off to reveal her breasts. "You can play with my tits if you like,"

Fleetingly, Harry thought how incongruous it was to be given permission to touch Trixie's breasts when he was already balls deep inside her, but he didn't pass up the offer. He already knew that Trixie was a little top heavy, but now she was naked, her breasts really looked spectacular on her small frame.

Harry took her in both hands and was surprised at how firm she felt. "That's good," said Trixie, "You don't have to be too gentle." She leaned forward to make it easier for him whispering with a smile "Now you really need to take notice." Take notice Harry certainly did, firstly Trixie resumed the gripping and relaxing routine that she had used before, but soon it was much stronger. Harry had never experienced anything like it, but for Trixie it seemed quite effortless. "You liked that didn't you, now try this" Suddenly the pressure surrounding Harry's cock changed entirely, a gentle ripple starting at the base of his cock ran up it then dissipated. Trixie repeated it again, then again, and again. Gradually Harry felt the ripple getting a little stronger until eventually it was so strong that Harry thought of it as a sort of vibrating vacuum. "Oh fuck me," cried Harry, realising that was exactly what Trixie was doing. She was totally in control, working on him, pleasuring him with a skill and to a degree he had never before known, effortlessly, relentlessly, she worked to suck the semen from him.

Finally Trixie took what she wanted, she milked him, milked him into her womb, carefully, completely, draining him until she was satisfied there was no more to be had. She pushed herself up on her knees and smiled down at him. "How was that?"

"I never, never," stuttered Harry, "I have never known anything like it. How did you do that, it was fantastic."

"Practice," smiled Trixie, "lots of practice, it's my kind of workout."

She then eased herself slowly off Harry's cock, but maintaining a firm grip as she did so. Trixie almost nipped the head of his cock with her vulva as he popped out. She lay on her back next to him. "Now Harry, I want you to suck my tits, really hard, as hard as you like, 'mmm yes, that's just right. Harry had taken her right breast, and at first the nipple, and then the whole of her aureole into his mouth. He sucked hard, but remembering her instruction, increased the pressure and sucked as hard as he could. He would have been worried about hurting her but for the obvious appreciation.

"Good, good, that's really good," Trixie moaned. Harry continued for some time then changed to her other breast. Leaning over her he placed one hand on her stomach, and noticed straight away that Trixie was contracting and relaxing her stomach, just as she had done when they were fucking. Harry broke off for a moment. "Why are you doing that?" he asked.

Trixie smiled and said, "Well it kinda helps keep all your come inside me, which is a real turn on for me, just knowing they are all in there swimming around." Seeing the slightly bewildered expression on his face, Trixie laughed self consciously, "I know it seems a bit weird, but I like it, and," she added, "When you suck my tit, that sort of sends a good feeling through me, which makes it easier to do. You don't think I'm weird do you?"

"Oh no," Harry assured her, not entirely honestly, but I do think you are absolutely brilliant at sex."

"Yes I am," agreed Trixie simply, "I am not very clever or anything like that, but I know I really am good at this. Now," she continued, "are you ready to go again."

"Maybe," suggested Harry, "But you took a lot out of me the first time."

"I did," Trixie responded, "But I am pretty sure we can do it at least twice more, as soon as," she promised "I get to work on you; now lie back and we will see what can be done."

Harry knew by now that the only option was to go with the flow; he knew that every touch, every move, every sensation created by this woman would be exactly right, she seemed to know how his body worked almost better than he did.

Trixie didn't do anything special, or particularly novel, it was just that what she did was exactly what maximised Harry's pleasure. Playing gently with his balls she anticipated his thoughts. "It's a gift," she smiled, "Whatever I do seems to work, I've just practiced and learned a few extra bits and pieces. See," she continued, "You're already getting hard again" Harry didn't say anything; he suffered the usual male affliction of only being able to concentrate on one thing at a time.

Trixie, ever so slowly changed her approach, bringing her tongue and lips into play, first kissing him gently on the neck, then moving a little lower to the sensitive point where his neck and shoulder met. Her slow and haphazard journey continued, slowly over, and unerringly lower down his body. "Will she?" "Will she?" Harry found himself wondering, and as if in answer, Trixie's lips touched, lightly, briefly on the stem of his cock, so lightly and briefly that Harry wondered for a moment whether it had actually happened. She moved away, not for just a few seconds, but for longer, so long that Harry was almost surprised when she again kissed his cock again, exactly as before. This time it seemed like an eternity, she played with his balls, kissed and nibbled the inside of his thighs, but despite being so close, ignored what he most wanted.

"Please Trixie, please" Harry mumbled, willing her to take him in her mouth, but still she waited, waited until Harry had almost given up, then almost unexpectedly, Harry felt her soft lips press slowly, clinging against his cock. For Harry it was almost a fulfilment in itself. He sighed, at last relaxing, knowing that the slow teasing was almost over. But Trixie was in no hurry. She kissed, and fondled her way slowly, first up and then down his rigid cock; she had a way as she broke away each time, of almost allowing her lips to stick slightly, as though they were reluctant to leave. Then Harry noticed a change, between the kisses, a wet, hot tongue started to caress, almost massage him, starting at the base of his cock then working to the head, licking, gently at first then eventually, just for a moment, allowing the head of his cock to briefly penetrate her mouth.

This time Trixie did not tease so much, she soon returned, and again taking him into her mouth started to suck firmly, gradually taking more and more of his cock until she could take no more. At last Trixie broke through the fog of pleasure which had clouded over Harry's mind, "I think you're ready now," Harry nodded his agreement. "I want to do it the old fashioned way, with you on top. Is that ok?"

A few hours later when Harry was reflecting on this moment, he decided that if Trixie had suggested doing it during a freefall parachute jump he would have reckoned it a great idea.

Trixie rolled onto her back, and in a moment Harry knelt between her legs. She just smiled encouragement and he sank into her, smoothly in one movement, to the hilt. "Now," suggested Trixie, "I want you to take it slowly, tease me, the same way I teased you.

Harry being by nature a gentleman did his best, but also being by nature, a man, suspected that his best might not let him hold out as long as he would like. Nevertheless, Trixie seemed pleased and he leaned forward to kiss her. "On my ears and neck," suggested Trixie, "I like that." Harry complied.

'Mmmm, she confirmed, and for the first time Harry noticed her tighten around him. Not as strongly as before, but just as pleasurably, the exquisite rippling sensation enveloped Harry's cock. Each time he partially withdrew, she seemed to cling to him, and then when he returned, it was as though he was drawn deeper and deeper into her.

"Harry," panted Trixie breathlessly, "you're going to make me come," Harry didn't notice much difference for a while, but suddenly she blurted, "I'm coming, oh my god, oh, god." As she spoke, Harry was once again aware of the sudden vice like grip of her vagina on his cock, and for the second time her convulsions started to ripple and milk him. This time it was even stronger than before, and it seemed to make no difference that Trixie was in the throes of her own orgasm. In only a few more seconds he poured into her, while she still clutched and pulled every last drop from him.

Trixies climax started to peter out, and Harry fell forward temporarily exhausted. They lay still, entwined together glistening with sweat in the warm evening air. Harry eventually raised himself a little, "You alright?"

"Mmmm' yes, oh yes, replied Trixie, "That was so, so good."

Harry pulled out carefully and lay down beside her.

"Harry," Trixie said, almost shyly "Will you suck my titties again, you know, like you did before." Harry did as he was asked, and Trixie sighed contentedly holding him tightly to her. How long he continued Harry could not afterwards remember, but in the end it was Trixie who shook him gently. "Harry, that was even better than the first time," and then she added smiling, "Do you want to make it a hat trick?"

"I really don't think I'm up to a third time, I'm sure that I have never come so much before"

"You'll manage," promised Trixie, "I have a special treat in store for you, a sort of thank you present, just leave it to me. I'm going to give you a blow job... suck you off," she explained unnecessarily. "Now just lie back and leave it to me."

Harry was a young man who knew what was good for him, and everything suggested that doing what he was told made sense. He did not believe he could possibly come again, but well, he thought, it would be bad manners not to let Trixie try.

And did Trixie try. She started off slowly, as she had before, gradually teasing him and always knowing the exact spot to kiss, to touch, to scratch, or maybe rub a little. Little by little without him hardly realising it, Harry's cock stiffened once more. Trixie was paying more attention to his balls this time, gently playing with them, before taking them very gently one at a time into her mouth, and massaging them with her tongue.

Then as she started to suck she very gently ran her finger tip over his asshole, once, twice and then again. "Oh that's good" moaned Harry," and on the strength of that encouragement, Trixies middle finger started to press gently. Trixie sucked a little harder, and as she did so, her finger tip popped very gently through his sphincter. Harry gasped, and Trixie picked up the cue with both tongue and lips. She went through every nuance, every little thing Harry could have imagined, and quite a few that he couldn't.

She had been licking and sucking his cock for a while when Harry suddenly gasped, "Oh my God," not a terribly original response, but understandable in the circumstances. Trixie had sucked him in and out many times but this time as he touched the back of her throat she just kept on going. Slowly very slowly she pushed down, until at last he was embedded deep in her throat, with her lips squeezing the base of his cock, as she gently manipulated her finger inside his asshole.

Several times Trixie withdrew, only to return, swallowing him easily, almost effortlessly each time. Then quite suddenly she withdrew. "Harry," she said, "When you get that feeling, you know, the feeling that you're going to come in a second or two, let me know, ok please," she smiled.

"Ok," agreed Harry, a little disappointed that she didn't want him to come in her mouth, but what the hell, he was hardly complaining.

Trixie went back to her licking and sucking, and before too long it was apparent that her original prediction would prove to be true, Harry would achieve his hat trick.

"Trixie," he blurted, "I'm going to come I am, ohhhh,' and at that moment Trixie produced her last surprise, instead of backing off she pushed down again deep throating him to the hilt. Her finger worked more vigorously inside his ass and suddenly Harry came again, not in her mouth but deep in her throat. His cock pulsed again and again until his balls ached with the effort until he was utterly spent.

Trixie slowly withdrew from his softening cock and smiled down at him, "Well, how was that, I told you were in for a treat."

"It was just amazing; I didn't even know it was possible, just amazing," Harry repeated, "You can treat me like that any time you like."

"Mmm' yes," replied Trixie, and Harry did not notice her slightly perplexed look, "Now" she said "Give me a nice long cuddle whilst we settle down."

They lay together in each others arms, and Harry recollected that most if not all the few women he had known liked this post lovemaking cuddle, and it occurred to him, perhaps for the first time, so did he.

Trixie broke the silence which had enveloped them, "Harry, it's time to go now, we must have been here for two hours at least. Come on, get your clothes on." That only took Harry a few seconds and then Trixie spoke up again. "Sit down for a moment;" she took his hand and looked directly at him rather seriously. "Harry, you said just now that you would like another of my 'treats,' anytime you said. Harry," she continued with an, almost sombre expression, "There won't be any more treats, there is only this time. I am not asking you to understand why, but please will you accept that is how it will be."

Harry looked at her for a few moments before realising she meant exactly what she had said, "Of course," he assured her, a little hesitantly, " I won't pretend I understand, but," he added with a wry smile, "at least I will always have a fabulous memory of you."

Trixie smiled with what seemed to him almost a relieved expression, and in a small gesture touched his cheek with one hand, whilst kissing him gently on the other cheek. "Thank you," she said, "thank you so much," and as she did so, it hit Harry almost forcibly, that this simple gesture was the first time Trixie had responded to him with affection rather than desire.

"Ok then, I'll be going, will you be alright," said Harry, making a slightly awkward good bye.

"I'll be fine," smiled Trixie, "Bye now... no, oh wait a moment, I almost forgot, will you do me one last favour."

"What is it?"

"Will you," asked Trixie rather earnestly, "Will you come to church next Sunday? I promised I would ask, and nearly forgot."

"That's a pretty small ask," responded Harry with a grin, "I'll do my best."

By the time Harry had walked home it was almost ten o'clock. He was tired out and decided on an early night but despite that could not sleep for some time. It was impossible to work out what had motivated Trixie in such a pre-meditated way, and he still had not come to terms with her sheer skill at love making. She had called the shots from beginning to end; he had thought Carol was pretty experienced in bed, but Trixie was just in a different league. Then Harry recalled what Marjorie Lukis had said to Aunt Diane about Trixie. 'Best not to go there,' he told himself, and dismissed the idea from his mind.