Educating John Ch. 08

Story Info
John's dream comes true.
3.9k words
4.64
134.3k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday evening

When John returned from his football match, he hurried back to Val's, eager to see his mother again, even though it would soon mean a temporary end to his sexual adventures with Val. He had never forgotten her promise to try to fix it for him to see his mother's breasts and wondered if she had remembered too.

Val met him at the door and gave him a quick but deep kiss as she ran her hand down over his crotch. He in turn, ran his hand under her skirt and up between her soft thighs. He was pleased to find that she had left off her knickers so that he was able to slip a couple of fingers quickly into her moist cunt.

"Hi Val, where's mom?"

"She's not here John. She sends her apologies and she will see you tomorrow."

His face brightened considerably and Val smiled as she continued.

"She had been up since the crack of dawn was very tired, so I gave her a meal and told her to go home to bed. I said I didn't think you'd mind staying for another night."

"I can't think of anything I'd like more Val."

"You look a bit tired yourself … are you hungry?"

"No thanks, we had a meal on the way home, but if you will join me, I wouldn't mind a shower."

"Darling, you are insatiable, but yes, I'd love to join you."

They went up to the bathroom, quickly got undressed and stepped into the shower cubicle. Val turned on the water and they stood for a few moments hugging each other under the warm soothing cascade. Her breasts felt wonderful pressing against John's chest as he reached round and fondled her soft fleshy buttocks. Val felt his cock start to rise up between her thighs and she closed them, trapping him against the lips of her cunt.

They soaped each other all over and revelled in the erotic feel of soft, smooth, flesh. John turned Val around so that he was standing behind her and as he rubbed his hands wildly over her soft soapy breasts and down over her fleshy cunt lips, he thought he had never felt anything so soft and slippery and erotic. Her nipples stiffened under his manipulation and he pinched them and pulled them, making her moan with pleasure. After several minutes, they got out and towelled each other dry. They Val went across to the bath, leaned over against the edge and spread her legs wide. John's cock instantly became rock hard at the sight of Val's cunt. She reached back and pulled it open for him.

"Fuck me darling. I've been waiting all day to feel you inside me again. Hurry up and put it in and make me come."

John stood behind her, his cock jutting out in front of him and eased forward until the head nestled warmly between her parted lips.

"Oh John, that's right … now push it in … I want to feel it sliding in all the way."

John pushed and he slipped into her, filling her completely, his balls slapping against her swollen mound. He fucked her hard and fast and was soon shooting his load into her. Val had not yet reached her climax and he kept on thrusting until she had another deep and satisfying orgasm.

They cleaned themselves up, got dressed and went back downstairs.

"Thank you for that darling. It looks like you will be staying an extra night tonight. Do you want to sleep with me again?"

"Oh yes please Val. It was heaven to wake up beside you this morning."

"Well I think it would be a good idea if we slept together every time you stay overnight. I enjoyed having you in bed beside me. You are becoming a wonderful lover John. We have had a very exciting week and you have learned a lot."

Her remark gave John the opportunity he needed to query Val about that very subject.

"Yes Val, I have learned a lot about sex and now seems to be a good time to ask you something I have been wondering about."

"OK, John, ask me anything you like and I'll answer as truthfully as I can."

"Well, I have been to stay with you several times in the past and nothing like this has happened before. Please don't think I'm complaining because it has been the best week of my life, but I can't help wondering what made it all happen."

Val smiled at him. "I wondered when you would want to know what had brought all this about. Well first of all, when you stayed with me before, you were very young and not ready for that sort of thing. Secondly, and to be perfectly honest with you, I'm sure you will be surprised to that the whole thing was your mother's idea."

John looked at her in utter disbelief. "W..w..what?"

"Yes that's right, your mother! It seems that you have been asking her a lot of questions of a sexual nature and she found them very awkward and embarrassing and she wasn't able to answer you truthfully. So, since she was going away and you were staying with me, she asked if I would give you some sex instruction. She didn't want you to get involved with the wrong sort of girl, yet she didn't want you to grow up in ignorance and I admire her for her sensible attitude. So, knowing I have three grown up sons of my own, she asked if I would help."

"Well I must say that has come as quite a shock. I was beginning to think my mother had no sexual feelings at all and I'm relieved to find I was wrong."

"Oh yes, you couldn't be more wrong John. In fact your mother is quite a sexy lady and she confided in me that she wished she hadn't been so prudish and had let you see her in the nude when you were younger. That way, she would have avoided all the shyness she has endured as you grew up."

"Wow, do you think there's any chance she would let me see her naked now? I have wondered for years what she looks like naked like and I would really love to see her breasts."

"I really don't know John, but I think I might be able to persuade her to show them to you under the right circumstances. I said I would try and I will. She's coming to spend the evening with us tomorrow so we'll see what happens."

*****

Sunday

John slept with Val and woke to find her fondling his cock, which was already growing hard even while he was still asleep. As soon as she saw that he was awake, she threw back the bedclothes and gazed longingly at his huge member as she stroked it lovingly. She knelt up and straddled his head with her legs and took his cock in her mouth. As she sucked, she opened her legs wide so that John had a close-up view of her cunt which was now oozing her juices.

She lowered herself so that he was able to reach her cunt with his mouth then ground it down on to his face, encouraging him to lick and suck her. It wasn't long before he came copiously and as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, he sucked furiously on her distended clit.

Val came with a flood, her juices dripping down over his face. He loved the aroma of her sex and swallowed as much as he could of the sweet nectar.

When they had satisfied their immediate desire, they got up, showered and went down to breakfast. They didn't bother to dress and spend most of the day happily naked, which allowed plenty of fondling and groping.

As evening approached, they got dressed to await the arrival of Helen. Val had been wracking her brains as to how she could get Helen to let John see her tits, not that she was concerned whether she let him see them or not, but she regarded it as a challenge she couldn't refuse. Slowly an idea formed in her mind and the more she thought about it, the more she was convinced she could make it work.

*****

After a good night's sleep, Helen got up and after breakfast went up for a shower. As she dried herself, she gazed at her naked body in the large mirror. It was a body to be proud of and as she looked at her reflection, she couldn't help wishing she had the courage to let John see her as she now saw herself.

She finished drying and went into the bedroom to get ready. She sat down in front of the dressing table mirror and opening her legs, she gazed at her cunt. She stroked it for a moment and rubbed her clit, which quickly hardened and started to protrude from its hood. She thought "Oh my God… how can I ever let John see that? I'm his mother for goodness sake." But secretly, after Val's encouragement, she wanted to show it to him.

Looking through the sexy undies Val had lent her, she picked a pair of very scanty, very frilly panties and a matching, lacy, half-cup bra. She put them on and looked at the effect. The knickers showed her lovely thighs to perfection and only just covered her crotch. The flimsy bra pushed her large breasts up and together so that they bulged over the cups and formed a deep fleshy cleavage.

She chose a tight skirt, which came to about four inches above the knee and gave a seductive view of her legs. The top she chose had a loose, low neckline, which allowed a generous view of the upper swellings of her breasts every time she bent over.

She had never dressed in such revealing clothes and was very nervous about letting John see her. But she decided to take the bull by the horns and gritting her teeth, she got into the car and drove quickly to Val's. When she arrived, Val greeted her with a huge smile and a knowing kiss. Helen looked lovely and as Val kissed her, she hugged her close and was rewarded by the feel of her breasts against her own.

Helen was surprised, and a little bit shocked to see how scantily Val was dressed. All she had on was a very short mini skirt and a thin button-through blouse with the top three buttons undone and beneath which she was bra-less.

Val took her hand and led her into the lounge where John was sitting waiting and when he saw his mom, his eyes almost popped out of his head as he stared silently at her open-mouthed for a few seconds.

"Hi mom, it's good to have you back." He said.

"It's good to be back John."

He held her at arm's length and looked at her with undisguised admiration and in a completely different light.

"Wow Mom, you look gorgeous. I've never seen you look so nice. I love those clothes … they make you look much younger and so much more sexy."

"Thank you darling … I'm glad you like my new outfit. I wasn't sure how you would feel about them. I'm not used to dressing like this."

"You look great Mom … what happened to bring about this sudden change?"

"It was Val who suggested I tried a younger look and if your reaction is anything to go by, it seems to suit me."

John was thrilled … not only at his mother's new sexy look, but at the thought that Val seemed to have already made the first step towards fulfilling her promise. He was pleased that she hadn't dressed any more conservatively, just because his mother was there. He smiled knowingly at her as they entered the dining room and looked longingly at her breasts, which swung freely beneath her blouse as she walked.

Val Had prepared a sumptuous meal and as they ate, she kept their wine glasses fully topped up. By the time the meal was over, the wine was beginning to have its effect on all of them and both Val and Helen became a little more careless about how they sat and John was delighted to see that they were unconsciously revealing more and more of their legs and bosoms.

They seemed not to notice and to John's delight, they made no effort to cover them up. Glancing across at his mother, the low neckline of the top she was wearing allowed him to see the top of her breasts too. He didn't try to disguise the fact that he took every opportunity to look down his mother's cleavage. He was seeing more of her breasts than he had ever seen and although Val's were much more visible, he was drawn to his mother's. It was what he had dreamed of ever since he was quite small and he felt sure that tonight was to be the night when his dream would come true.

Val topped up their glasses again and they retired with them to the lounge. As they sat chatting and sipping their drinks, Val hadn't forgotten the reason for her invitation to Helen and John and felt that it was time to put her plan into action. She had promised John she would get his mother to reveal her tits to him and that was what she intended to do.

She knew that, provided she gave Helen some moral support and the circumstances were right, she would co-operate. But if she achieved that objective, she was certainly going to entice her to go a lot further.

"Would you like some more wine Helen, or would you like something a little stronger?"

"I wouldn't mind a drop of whiskey if you have some, Val."

Helen felt certain that something more was going to happen and she needed something stronger to boost her confidence and give her courage. Val went into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. She poured a good measure for Helen and a smaller one for herself. She felt she had to keep a reasonably clear head.

"I haven't brought you a glass John … I think you are a bit too young for something so strong. Besides, you want to stay alert don't you?" she said, giving him a knowing wink.

"Do you think I could have some water with my whiskey please Val?" Helen asked.

"Oh I'm sorry Helen … yes of course you can. I'll just go and fetch some."

This was the opportunity Val was waiting for! Helen's request couldn't have been more perfectly timed. Val returned with a jug of water and as she approached Helen, she purposely tripped and emptied the jug all over her, drenching her from head to toe!

"Oh Helen, I'm so sorry. Oh my God, you are soaking … take off your top while I go and get you a towel."

The icy cold water induced an involuntary reaction from Helen and without thinking she jumped to her feet and quickly whipped off her top. That left her standing in front of John in just her skirt and the lacy half-cup bra, which barely covered her ample breasts. John had never seen his mother so skimpily dressed and couldn't help staring at the large mounds of flesh bulging over the flimsy garment. His cock started to harden as he gazed at the deep fleshy valley between her tits and wished her bra had been cut a little deeper so he could see her nipples.

At that moment Val returned with a towel and rubbed Helen's shoulders and arms, vainly trying to dry her but she knew that it was a hopeless task and that Helen would be feeling very damp and uncomfortable. As John looked on, hoping expectantly, his silent wish was granted when Val spoke.

"It's no good Helen, your bra is soaking. Take it off and I'll put it over the radiator to dry."

"Oh gosh Val, I don't know if I can. If I take it off, I shall be naked at the top and I would be embarrassed letting John see me like that."

"Well I think it's time you did. My God, I've never known such a prude. He has seen my bare breasts lots of times and you're not so different, so there's no cause for you to feel shy or embarrassed. Look Helen, would it make you feel any more comfortable if I took my top off too?"

John was staring at his mother as she held the towel up in front of her trying to dry her bosom. He was getting excited now. His goal was so close and he was mentally willing Val to continue her persuasion.

Without waiting for Helen's reply, Val pulled up her top, took it off and stood bare breasted for John and his mother, making John's erection grow stronger.

"There, I've got mine out, so now it's your turn Helen, don't be shy. John has seen me like this many times and we're all the same up there. I know he's desperate to see yours too, so come on, let me help you."

Val went and stood behind Helen and unfastened the clasp of her bra. Helen transferred the towel from one hand to the other, still covering her breasts, as Val took the straps off her shoulders and pulled the bra away.

Still nervously holding the towel in front of her with one hand, she picked up her drink with the other and took a long swig. The whiskey burnt her throat and after a few seconds, it started to take effect. She started to realise how ridiculous the situation was. Val was moving around bare breasted, quite unconcerned whilst she was standing prudishly covering herself with a towel. So when Val took hold of the edge of the towel to pull it away Helen released it with no further objection. She dropped her arms to her sides and stood before her delighted son, her breasts completely exposed for him to gaze at and appreciate.

John's lifelong dream had come true. He was at last seeing his mother's breasts as she stood before him, naked to the waist, unashamed and now completely at ease. John started at them completely entranced. They were just as magnificent as he knew they would be.

"Oh Mom, you have no idea how I've dreamed of this moment. I didn't think I was ever going to see you like this. I can't believe you are actually letting me see your breasts and I think they are beautiful. Gosh, they are so big and they look so soft."

He gazed at them in awe, hardly able to believe that after all the years of waiting and trying to glimpse his mother's breasts, she was finally standing in front of him topless. She took another gulp of her drink and as she bent to put down her glass, he watched her breasts hang tantalisingly down and swing gently in front of her. As she stood up, she couldn't help but notice the big bulge in front of his trousers.

"Well it hasn't been easy John, but now I'm glad I've let you see them at last. I've known for years that you have tried to see them, but I've always been too nervous and too shy, but now I've taken the plunge, it will be easier next time."

'Next time' … the words rang in his ears … that meant that there were going to be other times. Whoopee … he was over the moon with joy.

Val went and stood beside Helen and they wrapped their arms around each other's waist.

"Well, that wasn't so bad was it Helen?"

"Thanks to you, no it wasn't … in fact I'm quite excited about it. If it hadn't been for you, I don't think I would ever have let John see me like this."

"Well now you've gone so far, how about going the rest of the way and letting him see you like this?"

Val quickly slipped out of her skirt and stood in front of them completely naked. Helen gasped and looked at John who was glancing from his mother's breasts to Val's totally nude body. It was obvious to Helen that he was looking at Val's pussy and she was now sufficiently affected by the drink to go the whole way as Val had suggested and let him see her naked too. Much to the surprise of both Val and John, Helen agreed and took another long swig of her drink and smiled at them.

"You really are determined to get me undressed, aren't you? Well all right then, in for a penny, in for a pound. If you really want to see me naked John, here you are."

Helen slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and pushing it down, stepped out of it. John thought how wonderful she looked in just her panties. Without any further hesitation, she discarded them too and she was aware of his eyes on her tits as they bounced and swung sexily. She stood up before him, feet slightly apart so he could see the wisps of downy hair on her mound and thrusting her breasts out proudly. John's bulge was now very prominent.

"Well, are you satisfied now John?" Helen asked.

"Oh Mom yes, and I can't tell you how gorgeous I think you are. You have a wonderful body and I could look at it forever."

Val said, "John is having a real good show tonight, isn't he?"

"Yes he is and he's hardly taken his eyes off my breasts. Now tell me honestly Val, was the water incident a put up job?"

Val grinned. "Yes, I have to admit that it was."

"I thought so. You certainly did a good job and for a while you had me fooled. Anyway, now it has happened, I'm glad. I shall now be able to walk about naked at home and not be shy if John sees me. I should have done it years ago."

John was over the moon to be in the company of two such gorgeous women and both apparently enjoying appearing naked for him. And best of all, one of them was his mother! He concentrated his gaze on his mother, drinking in the beauty of her superb breasts and trying to see as much as he could of her pussy. He wondered if she would go as far as to let him have a close look at such forbidden territory. His thoughts were suddenly disturbed by Val's voice.

12