Educating John Ch. 09

Story Info
John finally makes it.
4.8k words
4.71
111.3k
15

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday (continued)

Deep down, Helen was afraid of where all this un-natural behaviour was heading but in her semi-intoxicated state, she was already very aroused and the sight of John's magnificent cock was making her even more so. She knew it was wrong, but she found herself wanting to touch it and play with it.

"My God," she gasped, "it's huge. You said it was big Val, but I wasn't prepared for this. Oh John, it's amazing and I love it. I had no idea how big you had grown ... you are much bigger than your father ever was."

She sat down in one of the easy chairs and stared unbelievingly at his throbbing tool as John walked across to where she was sitting, his cock swaying from side to side. She had never seen such a formidable weapon and she couldn't take her eyes off it. Her son, whom she hadn't seen naked since he was a little boy, had now become a man with cock even bigger than his father's.

John couldn't believe what was happening. Surely he must be dreaming. For years, his one aim in life was to see his mother's tits and now here she was, sitting in front of him freely offering herself totally naked for his pleasure. It was more than he had ever dared to dream of.

Val was also becoming very aroused as she sat quietly watching the reactions of both John and Helen. She went and stood next to John and looked down at his cock. Then casting a quick glance at Helen, she reached down and wrapped her fingers around it and slowly pulled back his foreskin, to reveal that wondrous purple head. Helen gasped in awe as it gradually emerged, smooth and shiny with a drop of pre-cum oozing from the eye.

"Have you ever seen anything quite like this Helen? I think your son has the most fantastic cock I've ever seen. Wouldn't you like to touch it and feel how smooth and hard it is?"

John was almost on the verge coming with the intensity of this bizarre situation. Plucking up his courage, he said, "Oh please mom. Now you've gone so far please don't be shy. I would love you to touch it." Helen desperately wanted to take hold of it and masturbate him but her strict moral upbringing and her motherly instincts restrained her. When he was a baby, she used to play with his tiny penis to soothe him when he was fractious but she felt that it wouldn't be right for her to do it now that he was grown up. But in spite of her conscience, it was a huge temptation and her desire to feel it was now almost overwhelming. She could resist no longer.

"I shouldn't really John because it's not a thing a mother should do to her son. But it is so beautiful and I really am tempted to touch it and I will if you promise it will be our secret."

"Of course mom, I promise."

Helen's desire had finally got the better of her and she reached out and lightly touched it with her fingertips. She moved them slowly up and down the length of his shaft and when she tried to grip it, she was surprised to find that her fingers and thumb were unable to meet. She worked his foreskin gently back and forth and rubbed the copious flow of pre-cum over the swollen glans with her thumb. His cock was now rock hard and the feel of those cool fingers was so exciting ... a feeling made even more exciting knowing that they were the fingers of his own mother.

By now, Helen had lost her inhibitions almost totally and was openly and unashamedly playing with her newfound toy. She held it between her breasts, wrapping them around it and moving it up and down between them. She examined it closely and held it against his stomach so she could fondle his balls in her free hand, moving them around with her fingers, not unlike Humphrey Bogart in The Caine Mutiny.

She released his balls and placed both hands around the thick shaft. She drew back his foreskin again to expose the giant glistening head then surprised John by leaning forward to place a kiss on its tip. Placing her thumbs each side of the slit, she pulled it open and licked out the pre-cum, which was oozing from it. Then to John's utter amazement and delight, she opened her lips and took it into her mouth. It felt huge and filled her mouth completely. She bobbed her head up and down, each time taking his length a little deeper until she was able to take it all the way in and the tip was hitting the back of her throat.

She gagged a little the first few times, but she soon got accustomed to the feel and was able to hold it down her throat, deep enough for her to be able to lick his balls. This was a completely new sensation for her, much more satisfying than her experiences with John's father, and she was loving it! Suddenly her excitement intensified as she felt his cock swell and become even harder in her mouth and she knew he was on the verge of ejaculation.

"Oh my God mom, I'm going to come. If you don't stop right now I'm going to come in your mouth in your mouth. Here it comes ... oh mom I can't stop it."

His sperm had already started its journey from deep down in his balls and he felt the pleasure of it travelling all the way up the shaft. It was a sensation he had felt and enjoyed several times with Val, but with his mother, it was much more intense, almost to the point of being painful.

Ignoring his warning, Helen continued to suck on his cock greedily, stroking it furiously as she strived to bring him to a climax. She wanted him to come for her. She wanted him to come in her mouth ... to ejaculate his seed down her throat ... to taste the sweet juices of her son.

Then his cock exploded! Even though she knew it was coming, the first jet took her by surprise as it hit the back of her throat with a force that made her gag for a moment. But she quickly recovered her composure and swallowed hard, preparing herself for the further jets she knew would follow.

John thought he was never going to stop coming. The fact that it was his mother sucking his cock ... his mother who had always been to straight- laced ... was having a dramatic effect on him. He now realised that she had successfully hidden from him the fact that she was a very highly sexed woman who was, at last, making the most of the opportunity to obtain some relief from the sexual frustrations she had endured for so many years.

She worked on his cock, sucking and swallowing until the flow eventually subsided and he gradually softened in her mouth. When his cock had finally become semi-flaccid, she let it slip from her mouth and held it up against her cheek, looking up at him and smiling.

"Did you enjoy that darling?"

"Of course I did mom. It was wonderful but you've always been such a prude that I'm astounded at what you just did." "Well perhaps I've learned the error of my ways and I promise that things will be different from now on."

John was thrilled. His dreams were being realised far beyond what he had ever dared to hope for. He sat down beside his mom and putting his arm around her shoulders, gave her a sensuous kiss on the mouth. Helen instinctively let her tongue slide into his mouth. John sucked it in then let his own tongue find hers. As they sucked on each other, he put his free hand down on to his mother's knee and slowly started to slide it up between thighs, which she instinctively parted. She gasped and pulled her mouth from his.

"Oh darling, I really shouldn't be letting you do this."

"Oh please don't say no mom ... I want to feel your pussy."

"Oh darling ....."

She knew that what they were doing was wrong and she was afraid of where it all may lead. But she made no attempt to close her legs as John slid his hand down to her knee then back up her thigh. The flesh was so incredibly smooth and soft and his cock started to harden again at the erotic feeling.

"Please mom ... I want to feel it and then I want to see it."

John pleaded with her, desperate to see her cunt. The feel of her warm flesh on his hand was driving him almost crazy and as he started to slide it further up her leg, he felt her part her legs a little more. She knew she couldn't resist him any longer and deep down she was just as desperate to show him her cunt, as he was to see it. Any attempt at false propriety had now totally gone as she surrendered herself to him completely. She looked him in the eyes and smiled then turning to him, she whispered lovingly in his ear.

"Darling, how can I refuse you something you want so much? If you promise me you won't ever tell a soul, you can have what you want."

She opened her legs wide in total surrender and thrilled as she felt his hand slide slowly up her thigh. John could feel his heart pounding with excitement as his fingers approached their goal. Finally, the thing he had desired for so long was becoming reality as his fingers finally reached his mother's pussy.

"The first touch was electrifying as he made contact with her loosely hanging labia. They were wet and slippery and he moved his fingers up and down between them, parting them and inserting two fingers into her vagina, which relaxed and opened up to him.

He realised that his mother's cunt was much bigger and slacker than Val's and he was able to insert a third and then a fourth finger. As he thrust them in and out of her gaping hole, he used his thumb to toy with her clit, which was now erect and firm.

Helen was now lying back moaning with pleasure and opening herself up to his invading fingers. She was now impatient for her son to make her come but she wanted him to be watching closely when she reached her orgasm.

"Darling, that feels so good and if you keep on, you're going to make me come. If you kneel down between my legs, you can have a good close look at my pussy and see me come. Oh John, I want you to watch me come just like I watched you."

John didn't need bidding twice and took his place between his mother's legs as she opened them wide, exposing her wet open cunt for him to enjoy. To him, this was the ultimate pleasure as he feasted his eyes on the treasure his mother was offering to him. She was quite different from Val and Pat and in his view, even more beautiful. He stared intently at the vision before him, gazing excitedly at the puffy swollen outer lips, smoothly shaved and the wavy, fleshy inner lips that hung out long and wrinkly, glistening with moisture.

At the top of her inner lips, her large clit, pink and shiny, was peeping out prominently from the confines of its hood. Helen breathed heavily as she felt his eyes on her private parts. She knew that what they were doing was morally wrong, but in her highly aroused state, she desperately wanted her son to bring her to orgasm. Making a V with two fingers, she pulled back the hood of her huge clit making it protrude like a small prick. At the same time, she opened up her cunt so that John was able to see the pink flesh, deep inside her vaginal canal.

"Is this what you wanted to see John? Look, I've opened myself up and got my clit out for you. Play with it again darling. Put your fingers back inside me and make me come."

Helen was now throwing herself at him like a sex starved nymphomaniac and her cunt was oozing a copious supply of juices, which John spread all over her cunt lips and her clit. He pulled back the hood, forcing it out as far as he could before bending to suck it deep into his mouth. He sucked it furiously, drinking the sweet juices, which he swallowed as his mother had done with his cum.

He pushed his fingers back into her and rubbed the tip of her wet clit before gripping it on each side and jacking it off like a small cock. Helen was now making weird moaning sounds in her throat and bucking her hips up and down in time with John's thrusting fingers. She was almost delerious with lust and Val, who had been watching and masturbating, realised that she was in no state of mind to warn John when she was about to come.

"Your mom is going to come in a second John." She said, "If you want to watch her, take your fingers out when I tell you and when she starts to come, keep on rubbing her clit."

Suddenly Helen let out a series of moans and then a loud scream as an earth shattering orgasm started to engulf her. Val quickly went and leaned over the back of Helen's chair so she could play with Helen's tits as she dangled her own into Helen's open, screaming mouth.

"Now John ... do it now and watch." Val said urgently.

He quickly withdrew his fingers with an exciting squelching sound but kept on playing with her amazing clit. He gazed into the huge gaping hole where his fingers had just been and watched in awe. The inner folds of her beautiful cunt, contracted and relaxed, squeezing out an amazing quantity of secretions as she had several intense orgasms, one after another.

Subconsciously sucking Val's hanging tits, she was now so highly aroused that she was in a state of extreme euphoria and was hardly aware of what was going on around her. Eventually her contractions subsided and as her cunt closed, she collapsed, semi conscious as John pushed his face between her dangling labia, sucking and licking them clean.

John's excitement during the last few minutes had produced a huge erection and as he knelt upright, it stuck out and pointed directly at his mother's inviting cunt. At that point, his lust was such that he was no longer in conscious control of his actions and his primeval instincts took over. He edged himself forward on his knees until his cock was almost touching his mother's cunt then another fraction more until he made contact. The soft wet lips of his mother's pussy felt warm and wonderful against the swollen head of his cock. Then holding it by the shaft, he started rubbing it up and down between them and up to her clit. He circled the tip of her large pink button with his knob then dragged it back down between those soft rubbery lips.

He glanced up and saw that his mother was still sucking Val's tits, going from one to another as Val dangled them in turn, into her greedy mouth. As she continued to furiously fondle Helen's tits, she watched as John rubbed his mother's cunt with his cock. He looked at Val with semi-glazed eyes and she nodded her approval. She silently mouthed the words "Go on John - push it in."

John pushed a bit harder until the head was enveloped by those fantastic long lips. The extra pressure was sufficient to bring Helen partially back from her euphoric state and although she was not in full control of her senses, she was sufficiently aware to realise what John was doing.

"John ... what are you doing ... stop it ... you mustn't do that ... it's not right."

She made a feeble but half hearted attempt to push him away but he resisted and continued to push forward and inched his cock further into her.

"Darling, please don't ... it's not right. Oh please don't let him do it Val ... what he is trying to do is incest. Oh no ... please no John."

But there was no denying John his pleasure. He slowly but firmly pushed his huge cock deeper into her clamouring cunt until it was fully home and his balls rested against his mother's ass.

By now Helen's carnal lust had completely taken over. She realised that there was no stopping him and there could now be no going back so she let her carnal lust prevail. Once she had surrendered herself, she started to enjoy the feel of her son's big hard cock as he started to work it slowly in and out. The feel of her friend's hands fondling her tits and the softness of Val's tits, which she played with in return, heightened her pleasure.

"Oh my darling, your cock feels so good inside me, I want to keep it there forever. We both know we are being very naughty and we shouldn't be doing this, but oh, it does feel so good."

John watched his cock sliding easily in and out of his mother, fascinated at the sight of her thick fleshy lips as they dragged up and down his shaft on each stroke.

"Oh this is wonderful and I love you so much mom."

"Yes I love you too darling, now give it to me. I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard."

She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles behind his back. Then as he started to fuck her faster, she thrust her cunt up to meet him at every stroke. After a few minutes she needed to feel him deeper so she unlocked her feet, pulled her knees up beside her breasts and placed her legs over his shoulders. As he thrust away, he penetrated her so deep, she could feel the crown of his cock pounding her cervix.

John was now beside himself with lust and felt his sperm start to rise from deep within his balls.

"I'm going to come mom in a minute and I don't think I can hold back. I can't stop it ... I'm going to come."

"That's alright darling, just let it go. I want you to come inside me but don't stop fucking me until I come too."

He kept thrusting hard and fast and as he came he erupted violently and injected jet after jet of sperm deep into his mother's womb.

"Oh my God John, I felt you come and it was fantastic but please don't stop ... for pity's sake don't stop now, I'm going to come too. Fuck me darling, oh for God's sake fuck me. Ooohh, ooohhhhh I'm coming ... I'm coming. Oh don't stop, I'm coming again."

John stoically kept thrusting until his mother has three explosive orgasms in quick succession. Then, exhausted, he collapsed on to his mother's naked body and lay for several minutes breathing erratically, his cock still buried deep within her.

Eventually his cock slowly softened and slipped out of her gaping cunt, which was now oozing a copious quantity of their combined juices. Val released Helen's tits and as John sat watching their cum dribble from his mother's cunt, Val squatted down next to John between Helen's legs and licked the sexy cocktail from between her engorged lips.

The close proximity of Val's naked body squatting next to him, made John's cock start to stiffen again. Although he was in love with his mother's naked body, Val's was the first he had ever seen naked and he could never ignore it. He reached around her bent knees and felt for her breasts, which were hanging loosely and swaying gently. With one hand he gripped the full orb, massaging it and playing with the nipple whilst the other, he slid down over her buttocks, reaching underneath her until he could get his fingers into her gaping cunt.

After licking Helen clean, she looked up at her and said. "Helen, you should be proud of your son. He's young, healthy and virile and he's almost insatiable. He has given you the best fucking you've had for a long time and just look what he's doing to me now."

Helen looked down and watched her son fingering her best friend. He was rubbing his fingers all over her cunt lips and plunging them in and out of her slackening hole. He pinched and stroked her protruding clit, rubbing it from side to side until she was screaming with pleasure. Then he returned to her slackly hanging labia, gripping and twisting them and stretching them to their fullest extent as he continued to play with her tits. Watching John and his mother sucking and fucking had made her very horny and it wasn't long before she was moaning in the throes of an intense orgasm. As she came, her juices flowed over his hand and when the flow had subsided, he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. He looked across at his mother who was sitting languidly fingering her pussy and pinching her nipples.

John now had another strong erection, so Val pushed him down on to his back and stood astride him him. Then she lowered herself down, opening her pussy lips with one hand whilst with the other, she guided his throbbing cock into her dripping cunt. Helen watched as the giant head split Val's spread lips and forced its way up inside her. Val continued to lower herself until John's cock was fully home and her ass was resting on his balls.

"Oh my God, this is so exciting Val." Helen exclaimed. "I can hardly believe that you are fucking my son. I've never seen a couple fucking before. Oh this is making me so horny ... please don't stop. Oh Val, I like watching his cock slide in and out of your pussy."

12