Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers

"Something for you to sleep in, Mom, instead of those old nightgowns."

"It's gorgeous, I love the color." The smile on her face was worth every last cent. She seemed transported to another place as I watched her draw her fingers over the delicate material of the sexy piece of lingerie.

"There's something else in there to go with it," I said, gesturing to the gift bag. She reached further down and pulled out a smaller piece of folded tissue paper, quickly unwrapping it.

"Oh, what cute little panties," she said with a grin on her face as she held up the matching thong. "I've seen these in magazines, but never thought I'd ever own one."

"How about trying everything on for me?" I said, anxious to see her in it before I started her cock-sucking lesson.

"Okay," she replied as she gathered up the two pieces of lingerie and headed down the hallway. My eyes followed her beautiful heart-shaped bum until it disappeared into her bedroom and then I made my way back into the kitchen to get another drink, still needing to cool off. I put the glass I'd used to give her a protein smoothie into the dishwasher and then popped open an cold Dr. Pepper, the icy carbonated drink feeling exquisitely refreshing as I took a big gulp.

"RING!" I wondered who'd be phoning my mom at this time on a Friday night?! The phone was sitting right there on the kitchen counter and I didn't know if my mom would be in the bathroom changing or not, so I figured I'd better answer it. With cold drink in hand, I leaned against the counter, reached over and pressed the button to put it on speakerphone.

"Hello."

There was a pause for a second and I wondered if I'd hit the wrong button for a second. "Andy?" A shocked look came over my face as a familiar voice rang through the kitchen.

"Dad?"

"What are you doing there? Where's your m-mother?" he asked in a gruff voice, slurring his words slightly.

"I came over to help her with some stuff. Have you been drinking?"

"Where is she?" he repeated impatiently, ignoring my question, but I could tell that he'd obviously had a few, probably needing the 'liquid courage' in order to have the guts to make the call in the first place.

"She's busy, what do you want?"

"What the hell are you doing there anyway?"

"I came by to give Mom a hand with something." Yeah, it had definitely been nice to give her a hand when I'd had it down the front of her panties a short time ago.

"That figures," he replied sarcastically. "Poor poor woman, can't do a thing without her little boy."

What an asshole, I thought to myself. He's never gonna change. "She's doing fine on her own, Dad. What do you want?" I repeated firmly.

"Don't use that tone with me, you little shit."

"I'll use whatever tone I want. Now, what do you want?"

"Ooooohhh, the big man now, eh?" Again with that irritating sarcastic voice of his.

"At least I'd be man enough to explain myself, and at least say I'm leaving, instead of just taking off like some pathetic weasel."

"Listen to me, you little fuck, you have no idea what my life was like!" He was starting to raise his voice now, which was fine with me....the stupid arrogant prick.

"Yeah, I guess it was so bad that you didn't have the guts to even explain yourself before skulking off with your tail between your legs."

"You want to know why I called? I wanted to tell that fucking mother of yours that leaving was the best thing I ever did. She ruined my fucking life and now I don't have to put up with her any longer."

"And just how did she ruin your life, Dad?"

"She got pregnant with you, you stupid little shit."

"Like you had nothing to do with it?" I replied, shaking my head in disdain as I listened to him.

"It was a different time then; women were supposed to take care of those things."

Oh Jesus, I thought to myself, was he actually that blind to the responsibilities of a teenage pregnancy? And it dawned on me....yes...he was. "Oh Dad, you are unbelievable. It was a difficult situation for everyone and yet Mom did the best that she could for all of us. You....you're the one that didn't try......that made everyone miserable."

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MISERABLE THE TWO OF YOU MADE ME?" He was shouting into the phone now, his voice filling the kitchen through the little speaker on the phone. "MY LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER NOW WITHOUT THE TWO OF YOU DRAGGING ME DOWN. THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOUR MOTHER!"

"Oh Dad," I said, shaking my head at his ridiculous outbreak. "I feel so sorry for you."

"You feel sorry for me, you little punk?" he said as he actually laughed on the other end of the phone. "I should feel sorry for you, stuck there with that bitch. But you know, I don't; you two deserve each other."

"Dad, you're such a little man.....just a weak little man."

"Oh yeah, you think you're such a big deal because you're smart. Well, you're nothing, just like her." I could hear the drunk anger in his voice, and as much as I despised him, I found myself feeling sorry for him too. But enough was enough; I wouldn't let his negativity drag us down anymore.

"Listen Dad, I'm gonna take care of Mom from now on. I'll not only make sure she's safe and well-taken care of, I'll make sure she has a chance to be happy, like she deserves. It's obviously something you weren't capable of doing." I paused for a second before continuing. "I think we're done here," I said firmly, but still completely under control. "I don't want you to ever phone here again, you got that?"

"Oh yeah, and who's gonna stop me?" he replied like a petulant little child.

"Dad, are you kidding me? What are you, twelve years old? You're just like I said......a pathetic little man. You've gone away, and hey, you said you're happy now......so just stay away. That's fine with us."

"AND THAT'S FINE WITH ME! SO FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE PRICK! AND FUCK THAT BITCH OF A MOTHER OF YOURS!" he shouted before slamming down the phone.

I pressed the button on the phone ending the call and leaned back against the kitchen counter, his words resonating through my head. A movement caused me to look up and there was my mother, standing in the doorway wrapped in her plush robe, her eyes brimming over with tears.

"Oh Andy," she said as she rushed across the room and flung her arms around me.

"Mom, how long have you been there?" I asked as I wrapped her shaking form in my arms.

"I....I heard everything. I was just starting to get changed when I heard the phone ring. I pulled my robe on and came out to see who it was, and I heard you....I heard you talking to your father." She was trembling, her body wracking with sobs as she leaned against me and cried.

"It's okay, he's not gonna bother you anymore," I said soothingly as I stroked her hair gently, like she had done to me so many times when I was a child. "I won't let him." I wanted to let her know she could trust me to take care of her, that I was the man in her life now.

"Oh Andy, I love you so much," she said as she pulled back and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. The kiss started out as a thankful peck, but I held her against me, those voluminous tits of hers feeling so soft and warm against my chest. Her lips tasted salty against mine, her tears having run down her face. I traced the tip of my tongue along the inviting crease between them, pressing insistently until she threw her arms about my neck and opened her lips willingly to receive me.

"Mmmmmm," we both moaned as our tongues found each other in a deep searing kiss. It was passionate and intensely meaningful, as if we were sealing this new bond between us as more than just mother and son. I knew she could feel it as much as I could, and I held her close, never wanting this significantly passionate kiss to ever end. Finally, she drew back slightly, both of us gasping with desire.

"Andy.....will you .....will you stay with me tonight?" she asked as she looked up at me with beckoning eyes, the insecurity within her still shining through with a fearful longing.

"Yes," I replied simply, giving her a comforting nod of assurance.

She still had a look of apprehension on her face. "You know we can't.....uh....." I could see that she was still uncomfortable saying something like "have sex", but that was fine; this was the woman I loved....and had always loved.

"I know, I know," I said with a nod of my head, relieving her anxiety. "But there are still lots of other things we can do to make each other feel good, right?" She nodded slightly in reply and it was charmingly sweet to see her blush as she did. "And hey, it's time for your next lesson, isn't it?" She nodded again, a little smile turning up the corners of that inviting mouth of hers. I slipped my arm around her waist and turned towards her bedroom, flicking off the kitchen light and hopefully leaving the memories of my father's call behind us as well.

"Now, how about letting me see how that last present looks on you," I said as we entered the master bedroom.

"Okay." She disappeared into the bathroom, pulling the door partway closed behind her. She'd already turned on a lamp on one of the bedside tables, the light casting a warm amber glow over the bed. I had originally thought she'd have her first cock-sucking lesson while I'd been sitting in my dad's favorite chair; but having her do it in their marital bad, well, this was going to be all that much better.

I pulled off my clothes and tossed them over an easy chair she had in a reading area next to the bed. I pulled down the sheets and pushed a number of pillows up against the headboard. I slid in the middle of the bed and leaned back against the stack of pillows, eagerly awaiting her return as I pulled just the sheet up to my waist. It took only a few minutes before I saw the bathroom door slowly ease open.

"Oh fuck!" I thought to myself as I watched my stacked mother slowly walk towards me. The vivid red chemise fit perfectly, fantastically accentuating that lush spectacular body of hers. I'd definitely have to thank Jessica for recommending this one. The stretch mesh of the sexy garment clung to every delicious curve and contour of her succulent hourglass figure. The lacy fabric overlaying the mesh, making it all the more bewitching as it teased you by covering some areas but not all. The little girly flounce at the bottom gave it a charming and playful look, yet still made it incredibly alluring as it seemed to bed you to just flip up the flouncy piece of fabric and drive your cock into what you knew was lying beneath. But it was the molded cups, those exquisite molded cups that drew my eyes like magnets to her tremendous breasts. The formed cups were not as structured as those on the bras I'd gotten her, but they still did her some level of support for those immense 32Gs while still allowing her the freedom those spectacular tits deserved. As she walked slowly towards me, those impressive guns rode full and heavy on her chest, and even through the molded cups, I could clearly make out the thrusting shadows cast by her long thick nipples lying beneath.

"Oh Mom, you look fantastic!" I gushed as I let my eyes roam hungrily over her lush buxom form.

"I love it, it's so pretty," she said with a big smile on her face as she did a little pirouette for me. I could see the line of the thong beneath the fine mesh as she turned, the cheeks of her beach-ball like bum looking wonderfully soft and round beneath the edge of the flounced hem. Man, she looked incredible. As I looked at that bewitchingly intoxicating body of hers, I felt a surge go through me as the blood started to quickly migrate southwards.

"So, is my favorite student ready for her next lesson?" I asked as I gave her a playful smile.

"Yes. Did you want me to bring one of these?" she asked enthusiastically as she extended her hands towards me and showed me a stretchy red hairband she'd pulled from the pile of supplies I'd gotten at the drug store. I was happy that she'd been paying attention earlier and had taken the initiative to bring it without me having to remind her.

"Yes, good job. You might just get an A in this class after all."

"What do I have to do to get an A+?" she asked coquettishly as she slipped the stretchy band over her head and pulled her hair back and away from her lovely face.

"Well, don't you worry about that right now, young lady. Just let the teacher take care of the grading."

"Okay. What do you want me to do first, teacher?" she asked with doe-like innocence, drawing one blood-red fingertip teasingly down over her lips like a little child. Man, was I ever glad I'd gotten her that nail polish. Did it ever look sexy as I watched her finger toy with her full bottom lip. Her mouth looked beautiful as it was right now; I figured I'd get her to put on a fresh coat of that brilliant red lipstick another time. Right now, I knew exactly where I wanted those succulent pouty lips of hers.

"You need to start by seeing the object of this lesson. In order to do that, you're going to have to take down this sheet," I said, nodding towards my midsection.

"Like this?" she asked as she took the top edge of the sheet and slowly drew it down.

"Just like that." We both looked down as my midsection started to come into view. I was sitting with my knees slightly apart and bent up and when it cleared my groin, she gasped at the sight of my half-hard cock lying heavy and swollen against my abdomen. She drew the sheet all the way down to the bottom and let go, her eyes coming back to watch my slowly filling cock twitch as it continued to thicken and extend.

"What now?" she asked, her eyes never leaving my burgeoning manhood.

"Get on your knees between my legs and take a good look," I instructed. She compliantly obeyed as she kneeled on the bed and crawled over as I spread my legs further apart, giving her plenty of room between them. Oh man, I felt like I was in heaven, my sexy stacked mother finally kneeling between my legs, wearing an incredibly alluring piece of lingerie that her huge tits were all but spilling out of, with a hairband in place, just waiting to suck me off. This was one of the magical moments of my fantasies that was about to come true, and it was time to get started. "That's a good girl; now just start running your hands up my thighs. I think you'll know what to do."

I leaned back and settled in against the stack of pillows, just waiting to enjoy the illicit incestuous pleasure of having my mother blow me. She inched closer on her knees, those heavy pendulous mounds jiggling and bobbing enticingly in the molded cups of the red chemise. She reached forward and I felt her warm fingertips start to stroke my inner thighs, the tingling sensation of her soft hands touching me causing more blood to flow directly to my stiffening prick. As her hands continued to slide higher, we both watched as my thickening member started to bob and lift off my body as it stiffened.

"That's beautiful," I heard her whisper under her breath as her stroking hands slid past the tops of my thighs and tickled tenderly near the base of my rising cock. I looked down to my midsection as well as I felt the surging blood inside me flow forcefully into my hardening dick. It bobbed enticingly once more before lifting stallion-like off my abdomen and rearing up before her, my rock-hard erection beckoning invitingly for her oral attention.

"What now?" she asked innocently, her eyes never leaving the engorged head of my thrusting upright cock.

"Bring your hand around the base, that's it.....just like that," I said as she eagerly obeyed my instructions. "Now pull it towards you so it's pointing straight up." She did as I asked, her delicate fingers wrapped firmly around my thick rod as she brought it forward until it stood at about a ninety degree angle to my body. I felt a little pulse go through me and looked down to see a clear drop of precum ooze to the surface, the slick fluid gleaming wetly in the glistening red eye. My eyes flicked up to her face, just in time to see her tongue run out unconsciously and lick wetly around her pouty red lips. "That's good. Now let's start with a little kiss.....right on the tip."

I wished I had a movie camera with me as I watched my beautiful mother lean forwards, her lovely mature face a mask of wanton desire as she got closer and closer to my rock-hard erection. I looked at those succulent soft lips of hers as she got closer, so pink and desirable, so warm and tender, I couldn't wait to feel them touch me after all those years of dreaming of this. How many loads had I pumped out thinking about my mom sucking me off....and now it was actually going to happen. I watched, totally enthralled as she got closer, her eyes closing as she formed her lips into a perfect inviting "O" and tenderly kissed the head of my thrusting prick.

"Oh fuck, yes," I said under my breath as I felt her warm lips adhere snugly to the pebbly membranes of my glans. Her lips were incredibly soft and deliciously wet as she gently kissed the sensitive tissues of my cock-head. I watched the way she pursed them against my flesh, and I could feel a gentle suction as she pulled the tip slightly into her mouth. I felt her tongue come forth and slither deftly into the wet red eye as she teasingly drew out my oozing pre-cum.

"Mmmmmm....." She purred as she lovingly kissed the enflamed crown of my throbbing member. Jesus, that felt so fucking good.....and we were only getting started! I felt like I could just lay there and let her pleasure the tip all night long.......but I wanted more......and I knew she wanted more.

"That's perfect. Now I want you to start down at the base, and slowly lick it all around......all the way up to the top again." She followed my instructions eagerly, shifting back slightly and holding my blood-engorged lance in her loving hands as she leaned down and started to lick around the shaved base of my upright stalk.

"Yeah, that's it." It was me that was purring like a kitten now as she slowly, torturously licked her way up my throbbing hard prick. She was a little tentative at first, which was to be expected, but soon her eagerness to please took over and I eased back and savored in the luxurious feel of her warm soft tongue enthusiastically pleasuring me. She slowly, methodically, made her way from the base to the tip, her lips and tongue licking lovingly over every square inch of my brick-hard rod as she cradled it in her warm loving hand. As I felt her tongue drag slowly over the sensitive glans once more, I knew it was time for her next instruction.

"That was fantastic," I said, my voice ringing with praise, knowing she still needed to hear how I felt about her efforts. "Now, I want you to slip those pretty lips of yours back over the head, only this time, you're going to start taking more of it into your mouth."

"What if I don't do it very well?" she asked nervously. "I don't want you to be disappointed in me."

"I'd never be disappointed in you, Mom," I replied as I reached forward and tenderly stroked her soft cheek. "Trust me, you're doing fantastic."

"If I do something wrong, you'll tell me what to do, won't you?" Jesus, I wish every woman would have that attitude.

"Of course I will, now go ahead while I just sit back here and relax." I settled into the stack of pillows and brought my arms up and crossed them behind my head, willing to let her do whatever she pleased as I sat back, ready to watch her perform her first blow-job. "One more thing, I want you to form your mouth into a nice round "O" for me as you get closer; I love that."

"Like this," she asked, looking at me as she formed her lips into the shaped I'd asked.

"Yeah, that's perfect," I said, a shiver of lust running down my spine as I pictured my cock sliding deep into that welcoming 'O'. She leaned forward once more, her hand still holding my throbbing prick upright as she brought her ovalled lips to the oozing tip. Her lips finally made contact with the enflamed crown, and I watched as they sensually started to stretch and open further and further as she let them slip down over the flared contours of the broad helmet. It was an incredibly intoxicating experience to see my mother's lips finally slip down right over the thick purple ridge of my rope-like corona, locking down the huge head inside her mouth.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers