Educating Pam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would have really liked my breasts when I was pregnant," she said, stoking my hair with her hand.

I stopped for second and asked, "did they get really big?"

"Oh my God, yes," she replied, "by the end I was up to a 42 DD maternity bra and that was even too small."

She had told me she was 38 D now.

I said, "umm, nice," and I sucked some more.

After a little bit, I said, "lots of milk I bet?" and started sucking again.

"Oh yes," she said. "I leaked all the time. If I coughed or sneezed, I leaked. If I turned the wrong way too fast, I leaked. If I heard a baby cry, no matter whose it was, even on TV, I leaked. Hell, when I took a crap, it leaked. It was big problem."

I started laughing hard with her nipple still in my mouth, and she said, "You men always think that is SO funny!"

I laughed some more and then letting loose for a second, added, "You know, if I sucked long enough and hard enough every day, I'm sure it would start flowing again. It would probably take a couple of weeks for it to come in"

She sat there for a moment, then asked, "so when do you want to start?"

She kissed the top of my head and we both had a good laugh. As I resumed my nursing of her breast, I moved my hand down to her pussy and started stoking it. She let out a little purr. After a little while, she lifted her one leg over top of mine. I moved my hand in and slowly started playing in the wetness of her cunt. My cock was still soft from it's previous draining. Sliding her hand down, she started slowly playing with it. It took a couple of minutes, but it started showing some signs of getting erect again.

She said in a low voice, "I'm telling you now. I am not leaving this room, until I get properly screwed."

Pulling my lips off of her nipple, I looked up and her and said, "you had better get busy then."

She swung around and we got into a side by side 69 position. I started playing with her clit and cunt with my fingers. She wrapped her fingers around my cock, then I felt her lips on the head. She licked around the head a little with her tongue, then she bit it a little.

I jumped and said, "Hey! Watch that!"

I heard her giggle. I felt her lips completely surround the head and she started licking again. I was still soft enough at that point that her next move was to take in completely in her mouth. She started slowly sucking. While this was going on, I pushed my index and middle fingers into her cunt and started gently licking her clit. My cock started slowly growing into a full erection. We kept on going for a couple of minutes, then I felt her mouth slide off my cock and then give it a kiss.

"Well?" I heard her ask.

"Whenever you are ready," was my reply.

"I was 10 minutes ago!" she shot back.

I said, "so what are you waiting for!"

She laughed and we untangled from the 69. She laid down on her back, reached down, and pulled her legs up high. I sure didn't need a written invitation at that point, so I got between them and stuck the head of my cock at the mouth of her cunt.

"Soft or hard?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "fuck me!"

I gave a push and buried my cock completely in her cunt.

"Not bad," she said.

Drawing back, I slammed another one in her even harder.

"Getting there," was her next comment.

I nailed her again just as hard.

"Close," she said and smiled.

Then I started pounding her hard and fast with full strokes of my cock. I was easily doing four stokes a second. I had fucked her hard and fast in the past, but it was only for short periods of time, and usually when I was ready to climax. This time I was in no hurry to cum at all. One minute, then two, then three, went by. With the angle I was fucking her from, I wasn't landing on her clit real hard, so I made a slight adjustment, and started making good contact with it each time I plowed in. It only took about 10 seconds of that, before she tensed up and came.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out softly as it hit her.

I went back to my previous angle of entry and screwed her hard for at least another 3 minutes. Her eyes got this look of wonder and amazement. Moving again, I brought her to another orgasm.

This time, she let loose with a loud, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" as it gripped her hard.

Adjusting my angle again, I slammed away for another couple of minutes.

"Run out of pussy yet?" I asked, between my own heavy breaths.

She didn't say anything. But I figured it was time for a change. There was growing puddle of pussy juice under her ass on the sheet.

I slowed to a stop and said, "lower your legs."

She let go of them and set her feet on the bed.

I pressed on her left knee, then said, "straighten this one out."

She did that and I lifted my right leg over it. Laying half on my side, I pulled her right leg up and started screwing her again, but not as fast this time. I played with her breasts for a little bit, then gave both nipples a good hard squeeze. One of the nice things about this position is that it's easy to play with a woman's cunt as you are fucking her. I then slid my hand down and started stroking and playing with her cunt lips as I screwed her. Once in while I would rub her clit a little, before moving back to her cunt.

"This is nice," she said in between her breaths of passion.

I smiled and kissed her for a bit. The other good thing about this position is that her asshole was easily within deep fingering range. My fingers were already soaked, as was her asshole from all her juices, so it was an easy matter to slide my middle finger in deep. She let out a low moan, almost like a growl when she felt it go in. I picked up the pace and it wasn't too long before I felt her asshole start grabbing my finger.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "I really like this!"

She started shaking, then she came, making the same noises as when my finger entered her ass, only louder. I kept up the tempo and a second climax, harder than the first, went ripping from her cunt through her entire body. Finally I slowed down.

After she caught her breath, I asked, "so what do you want to do for the grand finale?"

She thought for a second, then said with smile, "I'll show you."

I pulled my finger and cock out of their respective holes, and we got untangled. At first she laid on her back, but then she rolled over and go into a doggie style position. We had done this the last time we fucked, so I figured she must have really liked it. I wasted no time getting behind her and pushing my cock back in to her cunt. I fucked her at the entrance for a while using the pressure from her pelvic bone to help me close to cumming. Changing the angle a little, I then went into her completely and started fucking her with slow long strokes. She was moaning and started squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles.

I heard her say though her pants of breath, "do it, do it, do it."

That was all I needed to hear. I increased my speed and in less than a minute, my cock started throbbing and I blasted the first shot of sperm deep into her hungry cunt. Then the next one and then the third.

"Oh yes" she cried out as she felt the first one land inside of her, and then repeated it with each successive blast.

I could feel my cock starting to get soft already, so I pushed in as deep as I could get, and started grinding with my hips.

She started softly saying, "fuck, fuck, fuck," then as the orgasm started, then she finished off with an even louder set.

We held like that for a little while. Then I slid out of her, and lay down on the bed next to her, exhausted. She straightened her legs out and we laid like that for about a minute.

Looking over at the room clock I said, "I guess it's time to get cleaned up."

She smiled and crawled down until her face was over my cock. Then, she lifted her one leg up and straddled my face with her dripping cunt. "I'm ready when you are," I heard her say with a little giggle.

There was a trail of sperm moving down around her clit, so I leaned my head forward and started licking it. She lowered her head and took my shriveled cock completely in her mouth and started licking it. I felt her squeeze her ass muscles a few times and then more sperm pushed out.

"No fair!" I said, as I licked up the newest stream.

She giggled with a mouth full of cock. She stopped licking, then gave my cock head one final kiss. Then she sat up and placed her cunt right on my mouth and wiggled her ass a little.

"You just wait," I thought to myself, as I licked up the sperm that was oozing out.

Finally she lifted off my face, swung around and we deep kissed for a long time. We lay there looking each other in the eye for an equally long time. She gave me a little smile, rolled of the bed, and headed for the bathroom without saying a word. I stayed on the bed as she went to the toilet again and showered.

Finally I heard her call out, "next!"

I got off the bed and walked in. As fate would have it, she was bent over drying her legs with her back turned to me, exactly like the last time we were there. And just like the last time, I gifted her wet ass cheek with a quick hard slap and disappeared into the shower.

"Damn it! I forgot!" I heard her yell.

I laughed long and hard as I soaped up and rinsed off quickly. Getting out I dried off fast. I headed back to bedroom where again, like the previous time, she had her panties half way her legs and was sticking a panty liner inside.

Without even turning around, she said, "I know you are watching me!"

I laughed as she finished and wiggled them up on her ass. They were her usual cotton ones, this pair was a pale yellow in color.

"It's a wonder they still fit, after that pounding I just gave you," I remarked. She wiggled her ass a little and said, "well they are a little tighter."

She turned her head around and stuck her tongue out at me. She then turned facing me and let me watch the production of putting her bra on.

As she was adjusting her breasts in the cups, I asked, "sore today?"

"A little, but not too bad," she said back.

I smiled and said, "maybe the next time I bring some clothespins along."

Her eyes got really big and she said slowly with emphasis on every word, "Don't you even think about it!"

Then added, "because I know where at least one of them will wind up!"

We had good laugh, then finished getting dressed. After one last long kiss, we walked out of the room.

As she got into her car, she looked at me one last time, then yelled, "you aren't too bad for a beginner!", laughed and closed the door.

I stood there slowly shaking my head and smiling as she drove off.

"Yep," I thought, "this one is definitely a handful!".

But as I was driving back to my office, I started having feelings and other thoughts. Dangerous ones for this kind of relationship, but I felt them all the same. But I knew that things with her were getting a lot deeper, than just the length of my cock.

End Chapter 3