Education of a Curious Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On days it comes here, when it's done with various chores and games, it's usually kept around until the end of the sessions at 10 or 11PM. It can sometimes be displayed here in the living room blindfolded and hooded and with its ears blocked up so it can't hear. It might be kept in a cockstock, with the clamps screwed down hard on its balls and meat. A couple of skewers might be piercing its balls, and a sound might be down its pisshole, held in place by an alligator tooth clamp. It's good for exciting them and scaring the shit out of the clients letting them know they were in serious Domme-land.

"On days when its not working here, its on call for me or Scorpion or any of the other ladies who want to use it. Once a week or so, I have it come to my house to work. It does not know where I live or my real name. The way it works is it drives to a parking lot a few blocks from my place. When it parks its car, it calls me to let me know its there. It then puts cotton balls over its eyes, and secures them down with some duct tape. It then puts on big 'Old people' sunglasses and waits until I get there. I drive up alongside it, and tap on its window. It gets out of the car and locks it. I then put a bag over its head, and handcuff its hands behind it. It gets into the back seat of my car and lies down on the seat and I throw a blanket over it.

"I then drive it to my house and pull into the garage and close the door. I then come around and put a leash on its collar, and lead it blindfolded into my home. All the other girls do something similar to protect themselves - none of us want to give up our privacy and let the slave know anything about us. The slave usually gets used this way 2 or 3 days a week.

"The slave is used at my home in much the same way its used at the Chambers. It cleans toilets and kitchens in a Humbler on its knees, washes dishes, dusts, vacuums and does laundry and anything else I order it to do. Its meat is taken out of the chastity, and cleaned and lubed. It's given thorough beatings and tortures. I then often make it service me. It gives excellent foot worship, sucks toes really well, licking between the toes, and tongues nipples, assholes and clits very well. It drinks all my piss, of course. I also like fucking it with a nice strap on that makes me cum. When it comes to my place its normally there for 4 or 5 hours to get everything done. I then take it back to its car, and leave before it has a chance to see my car." She continued to puff on her cigarette and to put ashes in the slave's mouth and to spit into it.

"On days when its not being used, I always require it to perform various tasks to keep it busily submissive. I usually send it a text in the morning. It has to provide proof when and how the tasks were done. For example, it can be ordered to take a naked selfie wearing only its chastity and collar in some public place such as isolated parking lot or some other place where it won't cause a problem or be seen on close circuit security video. It has to hold a copy of that day's newspaper in the selfie, so I can see it was done as commanded.

"Or it can be required to travel on public transportation to some place far from its home and buy something humbling, such as a box of tampons or a large bra. It later has to produce a dated receipt showing it took the trip, and from the store showing the address and date and time it bought the stuff, and to deliver it on its next visit. I usually require it to do 2 of these tasks a day - one early in the day, and one late. Also, it's given a writing assignment each day. It has composition books, and it must write out what it's been told, usually one thousand times in a specific color, so it takes a while. The words are never repeated, and the slave must bring its copy book with it to the Chambers or my place for it to be checked. An example of such words would be 'slave begs for permission to eat Q's shit'. All of this keeps it busy throughout the day.

"Sometimes I give it a shopping list for groceries and other household stuff, and we meet near the end of the day in a parking lot with it hooded after its bought what I ordered. I collect the stuff it bought and take it home. It's nice getting free groceries!"

Collette then put out her cigarette in the slave's mouth and invited Susan to also do so. "OK slave, chew up your cigarette butts and ashes, and when you've got it all chewed and mushed up, open your mouth again and put out your tongue so we can see it all on your tongue and in your mouth." The slave pulled in its tongue and closed its mouth and began chewing up the butts, matches and ashes. After a couple of minutes of chewing, it opened its mouth again ands stuck out its tongue. A grayish mass of saliva, matches, ash, cigarette butts and filters was in a gooey ball on the tongue. "OK, slave, swallow it all down." The slave closed its mouth and gagged somewhat as it swallowed the cud. When it was done, it opened its mouth again and stuck out its tongue again. The tongue was somewhat black and gray from the ashes and debris, but otherwise its mouth was empty. "Good boy," said Q. "You'll get a nice drink in a while." The slave dropped back into the kow-tow position.

Collette than said to Susan, "Before we go upstairs and really start, let's get you broken in a bit with using a cane. Scorpion and the other ladies might enjoy watching you pop your domme cherry. Have you ever hit a slave with a cane before?"

"No, and I'm a little nervous about it."

"Don't be. Slaves can take a lot of punishment. The only thing you have to pay attention to is to not permanently injure any of its organs in its torso, or things like its eyes, and don't break any bones. Its ass is pure meat - it can be beaten thoroughly and much harder than you think. You will be amazed how much abuse a cock can take. And you can torture all its muscles and other stuff like ears, its lips and nose and tongue, and anything involving its arms and legs as much as you want. A good way to start is a nice ass beating right here in the living room." Slave, kow-tow in the middle of the room.

The slave crawled to the middle of the carpeted area and kow-towed. Collette walked over to an umbrella stand near the door and picked out two flexible canes. She handed one to Susan. "Since you are right handed, stand on the slave's left side. This will let you hit it on your forehand, like a tennis shot. I'll stand on the left and use my back hand. We'll take turns hitting it. I'll go first, and then you go. Remember, hit it hard - if you don't get some kind of color or welt, you are not doing it hard enough." With that, Collette drew her hand back, and swung the cane hard through the air, so it swished and landed with a crack on the slave's left butt check. The slave whimpered. "Now you go."

Susan wound up and swung, but not very hard. All the dommes laughed. Scorpion chuckled, "You pussy, we ought to tie you up and hit you if you don't do it hard enough. Do it again like a real woman." Susan flushed, embarrassed at the women laughing at her. Her second hit was harder, but still not as hard as Collette's backhand had been. The women laughed again. Scorpion said, you're a useless bitch cunt we ought to sell to a pimp if you can't beat slave meat better than that." She got up and came over, and took the cane from Susan. "Watch this, wimp." She wound up and quickly delivered 10 very heavy blows with the cane, while the slave whimpered and squealed with pain with each blow and new welts rose on the slave's ass. "See? Now you try it. Take your time between each stroke. Make them count." She handed the cane back, and went back to her chair.

Susan adjusted her stance, lifted her chin, and this time she really laid into it. She struck the slave very hard ten times, going slowly, with each blow getting a satisfactory grunt or squeal from the slave and increasing the marks on its left ham. The dommes on the couches applauded and shouted "You go, girl. Beat that piece of shit!"

Collette said, "That's better. Now, we're going to give it 50 strokes each taking turns. I'll go first, then you. Slave, count a number after each stroke on your left ass cheek. If when we are done, Susan, if your marks are good enough, T will give you back your $50!"

They laid into the slave as it counted the blows. Susan was warming to the task. She enjoyed hearing it squeal, and kick its feet up and down with pain as it absorbed the blows. She and Collette congratulated each other on good strikes, and Scorpion and the other dommes were whooping it up - yelling for Susan to keep hitting slutass harder. She felt herself breaking into a sweat, beads coming out on her forehead. She stuck her tongue out, and grunted herself with her effort, saying "Yeah!" as she struck each blow like she was beating a really dirty carpet.

When she was done, Collette gave her another glass of wine that she slurped thirstily. Scorpion came over to inspect. She reached down and with 2 hands grabbed slutass's left ass cheek like she was going to knead dough for baking. She dug her nails into it and squeezed and twisted it. She looked at Susan and smiled. "That's good work. Nice bruises and welts. Your money will be here when you girls are done. You are now officially on your first step to being a domme. But don't forget - a good domme is a cruel and bitchy domme. You girls take this piece of crap upstairs and have fun working on it. Collette will show you a few more things you might like."

Scorpion went back and sat down in her chair, and Collette put the leash back on the slave. "Here boy," she said, and pulled the slave over to the staircase. "Susan, put the canes away, please, and follow me." With that, she headed up the stairs leading slutass on the leash. Susan followed to the top of the stairs.

They passed a bathroom. In it, Susan could see enema bags hung on hooks on the wall, a smother box on the floor, and a toilet seat that could be used to feed a slave golden shower drinks.

Collette led the slave into a session room. It was a large room with an old fashioned 12 foot ceiling. It had a whipping bench in the middle that a kneeling slave could be strapped onto for beatings or having its ass dildo fucked. It also had a standing cockstock, and a couple of wooden chairs. The walls had various paddles, whips, canes, crops and clamps hanging from hooks, as well as harnesses for use with strap on dildos. Tables along the walls were covered with dildoes and butt plugs of various types, as well as various hoods and blindfolds and gags like ball gags and cock gags. There was a table with all kinds of clamps and clips like alligator clips that could be used on nipples and cocks, as well as several sets of sounds that could be put down a cock's piss hole. There was a St. Andrew's Cross on one wall to which a slave could be strapped for flogging.

There was a standing suspension and bondage frame made of 4 by 4 wood posts with a pulley set up in the middle and a crank handle and cable with a ratchet so the slave could have its arms pulled above its head and it could be suspended. The vertical posts had eyehooks and turnbuckles screwed into them to the slave the slave could be secured to the sides.

There was also a toilet seat that could be used to piss in the slave's mouth, and a stack of clean towels in the corner. It was a really good non-medical dungeon room.

Collette said, "Let's get this thing ready so we can work on its nips and cock and balls." Collette reached own on th floor and removed the Humbler from the slave's balls. "Slave, pull the cockstock over by the suspension frame." When that was done, the slave was ordered to stand inside the frame. The pulley cable was attached to its wrist straps, and a few cranks pulled its hands loosely above its head. Then it was ordered to spread its feet far apart, and the ankle straps were clipped to the sides of the frame, so it was spread eagled with its hands above it head. "Now Susan, what we want to do is now is crank up the ratchet so its stretched out a bit. We don't want to completely pull it off the floor into full suspension - just pull it up enough so its heels are slightly up, but the balls of its feet are still and the floor and can support its weight." With that, she turned the crank handle and pulled the slave up so its torso and arms were stretched out, and its heels were about an inch off the floor.

"Now. let's put some restraint on its mouth." She walked over to a table and picked up a large alligator electrical clip from Radio Shack, and two chopsticks and a couple of thick rubberbands. "Slave, open your mouth and stick out your tongue." When it had done so, Collette took the alligator clip and put it on the middle of the slave's tongue, and squeezed it down so the tongue could be pulled out by it. "Here, Susan, grab this clip and keep the tongue pulled out as far as you can get it."

Susan did so, and Collette picked up the chopsticks and placed them on the tongue as clamps to hold it out. She used the rubber bands wrapped around the chopsticks tightly to hold the clamp in place. She then picked up some twine, and wrapped it around the chopsticks on one side of the slave's face, and passed it around the back of the slave's head, wrapping it around the chopsticks on the other side. She repeated this several time, and then tied the twine off. "OK, take the alligator clip off." The slave's tongue was trapped in the chopstick clamp outside its mouth, and the chopsticks between its teeth kept it from closing its teeth or mouth. Collette then picked up a set of butterfly nipple clips connected by a chain. She pulled down the slave's lower lip, and attached the clips to the lip, one on each side of the mouth.

She then attached a nipple weight to the chain. The weight pulled the slave's lower lip down and turned it inside out. "See, Susan, it can't close its mouth, and while we amuse ourselves with it, it will drool uncontrollably, and slobber all down its chest. Plus, we are going to torture its tongue and its nicely pulled out and presented for our fun."

"This is all amazing. Are you sure we're not injuring it?"

"No, it's OK, The tongue and lips and mouth can be dealt with just like ass meat or cockmeat - muscle meat can take a lot."

"OK, pull over the cockstock." The two women placed its base on the floor between slutass's legs. Collette adjusted the vertical post up to put the horizontal clamp base so it was pressed up under the slave's balls. She then put the top bar onto the vertical screws out of the bottom clamp base, and pressed it down, squeezing the cock and balls. She took wing nuts and put them on the screws holding the clamp base together, and screwed them down tightly. "Susan, you screw that side down as tight as you can get it, and I'll do it on this side. We really want to crush down the meat so it's held out in front and will be easy to beat."

As she turned the wing nuts, Susan said. "I'm surprised you can make them this tight."

"Don't worry, just keep tightening. We really want to squeeze it in place displayed in front for its beating."

The slave had a reasonable size dick, about 4 to 5 inches flaccid, and with the cockstock crushing the meat, it was swollen erect to about 7 inches. The balls were also tight and displayed out in front of the spread-eagled slave.

Collette then handed Susan an alligator clip and said, "Let's each put one on a nipple. Grab the nipple and twist it and pinch it with your nails just behind the nipple bud. Then put the alligator clamp on the nipple and squeeze it into place so the teeth bite in and it won't slip off." Susan did so and was surprised how much the slave wiggled and squealed while the two women put the clips on. Collette said "Nipples ae very sensitive, and it's really fun to torture them."

Collette then handed Susan a crop, keeping one for herself, and said, "Let's take turns beating the slave's cock, balls and nipples. I'll go first. Remember, hit it hard, just like its assmeat." With that, she swung the crop hard onto the cock head, while the slave shrieked and groaned and twisted as much as it could. She kept going fast, and switched to the balls and then to the nipples. "Stop wiggling, slave," she commanded, "and keep those nipples pushed forward so they are presented for their punishment." When she had hit each target about 25 times, producing a bright red cock shaft and cock head, she said, "Susan, it's your turn now. While you're doing that,

I'm going to take this paddle and work from behind on its ass. Make sure you hit hard, and keep going for as long as you like."

Susan went to work. She started like Collette had done, smacking the crop down hard on the cock head, and giggling when the slave flinched and exhaled hard. She starting working fast, delivering about 20 blows to the cock head and shaft, which were bruising up under the reddening. Then like she had seen Collette do it, she grabbed the cock head hard in her left hand and pulled it up and twisted it, while she began beating the slave's balls as he moaned and twisted. Meanwhile, Collette was beating the slave's ass with the heavy wooden paddle, the blows thumping heavily onto the ass meat. "Susan, don't forget to hit those nasty clips on the nipples." Susan did so, and was gratified to hear the high pitched whimpers from the slave with each blow. She kept working on the cock and balls and nipples for about 10 minutes while Collette kept beating the slave's ass at the same time. Collette kept telling her how well she was doing while the slave was twisting and trembling with the pain of the tandem beating. Then Collette said, "OK that's enough of that."

She came around in front of the slave and told Susan it was fun to take off nipple clips. "It hurts like a bitch, and after you do it, it's fun to pinch the nipple hard and twist it. A slave would almost scream with the pain." Susan joined her. They each removed an alligator clip, and each pinched hard on a nipple, and the slave wriggled and squealed and tried to shift its weight on the balls of its feet.

Collette then began to let the slave down. She undid the cockstock, released the ratchet overhead and released its wrists, and unclipped the slave's ankles from the posts. She also took off its half face mask, leaving the blindfold on. "We're gonna give it a golden shower now. Get in the bathroom and climb in the tub, pig, she ordered.

The slave obeyed, crawling into the bathroom and climbing into the tub and lying down on its back. Now, I'm gonna piss on its face and head, and it will drink as much as it can catchy in its mouth." With that, she took off her panties and climbed into the tub, her feet straddling the slave's head. She squatted a little bit, and gushed out a strong stream of pee onto the slave's face and head. It opened its mouth and drank as much of the pee as it could capture. Collette got out of the tub. "Susan, would you like to try it?"

"OK," she said. She slipped her shoes and panties off, and got in the tub like Collette had. She squeezed and after some delay [she wasn't used to pissing with people watching her], she let her stream go as well.

"Susan, I think we should take a break for a while. You've done a lot for today. Why don't we relax, have some wine, and talk while the slave cleans the bathroom. Then we can do some more stuff. Are you enjoying yourself? If you think this is going well, next week we can add some cock piercing and electro play to our stuff."

"Collette, I think a break for now is perfect. Maybe we can go downstairs and talk for a while. OK with you?"

"Sure, let's do it. Slave, get out of the tub and go get the Humbler. We'll put it back on you, and you can get going cleaning the bathroom. You can take off the blindfold after Miss Susan and I go downstairs so you can see to clean the bathroom. But you are not going to get to see Miss Susan this week. Maybe next visit, if she says OK then. When you're done cleaning, put the blindfold back on and crawl down the stairs. Got it?"