Edwina's Second Chance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and was surprised to see it twitch a little bit. She knew that she was likely backward in terms of sexuality, but she'd never heard of something like this.

She did it again with the same result, so she wanted to remember to ask him about it sometime. She wondered if it might have been that he'd felt her breath.

"O-only twenty?" she asked, "I would have thought that there would be a larger demand from women. We tend to look for something which appeals to us in a feminine way and yet offers us something which will allow our want to be a little individualistic and personal."

"Sorry," he grinned as he worked, "I should have said it a little better. I meant like thirty for men and twenty thousand for women."

"Much better," Edwina laughed a little, and then she said, "Oh!" once very quietly when she felt her lips grazing his shaft as she'd spoken.

She decided that she liked that as well, so before he finished, which would likely make it more difficult to be on her knees in front of him this way โ€“ at least she had a pretense for it now, she thought โ€“ she leaned forward just a little and when she felt that part of him brush against her lips from his movements as he worked the shampoo, she kissed it softly.

It caused Tommy to stop abruptly.

"Please don't mind me," Edwina said a little gaily, "I am only exploring a little โ€“ that is, if it is alright for me to do so."

He spoke quietly, but she did hear it when he told her to explore to her heart's content.

Feeling emboldened now, and not wanting to lose the edge of it, Edwina slipped her tongue from between her lips and licked the end of his foreskin, making sure to push in far enough to touch the small slit that she'd seen earlier as she'd washed it.

Even to a girl like Edwina, the sudden realization of just how backward she must be to his standards was unsettling. She'd pleased her brother many times in several ways over the years, though never from this close up. It hit her then.

She'd never gotten the chance to explore this part of a man before. Things such as that were always done on the dark.

He kept washing her hair and she just leaned in so that her face was against everything that he had before she reached with her hand and used her lips to push the skin back.

Her deep groan surprised Tommy when he heard and felt it from her. It was the sweetest distraction to him to wash the rest of her mane like this, but he did it manfully, rather taken at the time by the way that she went at him purposefully and well. He was thoughtful enough to reach for the spray nozzle, taking it from its hook to very carefully rinse out her hair and hang it back up before he held her head gently and only as he came. He was even more careful in the way that he did it, not wanting her to think that he was holding her so that she couldn't get away.

Tommy didn't know it, but the way that his thumb felt as it brushed the rim of her ear told her the same thing and he rose in her esteem for it. She lost a little of his semen, but he saw it when she caught some with the tip of one finger and he was truly surprised when she used that drop to rub into one of her nipples. She hadn't opened her eyes as she got everything from him that she could. She stood up with a very soft and pleased smile.

"We've probably only got a few minutes of hot water left," he said, "and that tells me that you need to be first the next time."

She didn't understand until she found him on his knees before her. As in anything else about him, Tommy astounded her, apologizing and yet washing her pubes very carefully and well, though fairly quickly. "It'll be a sad ending to this if you suddenly get cold water running down on you before I'm done," he said with some regret, "Otherwise, I can tell you that I'd like nothing better than to do this for an hour."

Before she could reply, Edwina groaned loudly again and allowed it as he pushed her back against the tiled wall. He took her hips in his hands so softly to begin and then she watched as he brought his face to her mound to begin his kisses and licking.

Edwina was astounded when she felt him begin to suck as well as everything else. The only man who had ever kissed her there had been Reggie, and only because she asked for it out of her want and a little curiosity. He'd only done it once and he hadn't sucked at all. Tommy appeared to have quite the repertoire to draw upon.

"Tommy," she sighed softly, "Ohhh, Tommy, I donnnn't knowww. I donnn't, ... know if I cccaaannnhh ohh, keep my hhh- my legggs from g-g iving โ€“ "

His left arm snaked around her bottom instantly and she found his right hand against her breastbone, pushing her back gently but firmly against the tiles. Edwina looked down in surprise and shock. Down below the horizon of her breasts and the long muscled strength of that arm, she watched as he tilted his head up a little and leaned into her hungrily.

She felt her eyes closing as she watched and she bumped the back of her head into the tiles a little the next instant, but Edwina got it then.

Hungrily was the operative word here for the way that he was doing this. He pressed his face against her and his tongue made her almost want to rise on her toes, but she couldn't.

She couldn't because he had her wanting to buck against his face, and she couldn't help but do that. She felt the surprise in herself as her hands almost clapped themselves to his head as she tilted her hips into his face, rubbing her sex wantonly over it as she held him there tightly.

She wouldn't fall down, not with him holding her up this way, like a ... like almost his victim as he fed on her so ravenously. She couldn't stop herself. Edwina cried out again and again, moaning his name in between the delicious crashes that he brought to her this way.

She couldn't fathom how he did it, but she had no time to think on it or even care much then. She was about to try to push him away โ€“ and she knew that it would have only been a weak attempt on her part โ€“ at best. But then she felt the way that he sucked her lips out and ran that sweet tongue along the seam between her inner and outer lips as though it was her own wetted fingertip in a way so very similar to how she sometimes teased herself there. And then he was at the other side, and oh Lord, how that man could nuzzle his face against her, needier than a starving infant at a mother's overfull and weeping nipple.

She only hoped that she could feed him well in this craving that he seemed to have of her. She felt it as the next wave of her moisture left her. It had never happened to her before to her knowledge, but she felt it and she heard his hungry growl as he found it there for him.

She felt, .. she felt, ... "Oh!, OooHH!, AHHHHHhhhhh, Tommyyyyeeeeeeee!"

Edwina felt weak. Weak and limp as she hung there, still held to the wall with her head hanging forward under no more muscular control than any ragdoll. She had nothing left. Nothing to stand with, nothing to even hold her head up with and her arms felt as though they weighed several hundred pounds each.

She heard him saying something over and over at intervals as he reduced his affections to soft and gentle kisses. He knew that she'd be slow now. He just knew somehow, so he was patient with her, just as he knew that she'd be sensitive. His kisses were wet, so very wet and soft, just impressions of comforting warmth that she couldn't even be sure had happened at all, but for his quiet groans.

"Turn, .. the shower, ... off."

He may as well have been speaking Spanish to her. Edwina couldn't have lifted her arm to save her life. He stood up quickly then and he slapped the water off with his palm. As the last gush left the faucet, Tommy held his open hand lower to catch what he could and then he rubbed it over his face.

He kissed her then, smiling at her, "You taste better to me than anything, Edwina. Thank you so very much to have allowed me that."

She wanted to ask him several dozen questions, but all that she could manage to get out was, "Was I, ... that good ... for you?"

Tommy almost snorted in his happiness, "It's been years since I've been allowed what to me is one of my very favorite things to do. And anyway, I think that I ought to be asking you the same thing."

"Oh, you needn't โ€“oof- worry, Tommy," she said weakly from over his shoulder as he carried her, "No one has ever pleased me like you in your very intimate way."

He laughed softly then as he walked past the towel rack and scooped a bath towel, snapped it out to fluff and unfold it, and then lay it most of the way over her back with a few gentle pats in about a second. As soon as she indicated to him that she could stand on her own, he was toweling her so gently and well.

Edwina was amazed.