EJAX-472: Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right. I did know. But she misunderstood my intent. What I really wanted to know was how she managed to suppress her inhibitions. By what means was it achieved? The liquor didn't explain it because she would have participated even had she been sober. What exactly was it that made her do what she did? As I myself had always been the spectator and never the participant, I had no clue. But I was fast approaching the point where I no longer wished to remain in ignorance.

"Apollo wishes to bestow upon all of you his blessing," the dark-haired girl said. "Are you ready to receive it?"

The crowd roared their approval as several pairs of hands grasped his throbbing erection and began to masturbate him. The girls closed in around him now, some of them kneeling before him and sharing generous mouthfuls of the god's massive cock, while others playfully used their hands and tongues to stimulate other areas of his body. The loving treatment the girls were showing their beloved deity was driving him mad.

"Apollo invites all of you to partake in his sexual communion," the girl announced, even as her fist flew up and down over his huge pole. "Please join us. Don't be shy."

"I think we have a full blown Roman orgy on our hands here Chris," Rebecca said.

"It would certainly seem so," I replied.

"Well," she said, getting up. "See you later."

Before I could say anything, she was on her way toward the god, her hands already reaching out to grasp the breast of the nearest girl. In the next few minutes other women also got up from their seats and joined in the orgy. Maria followed Rebecca and then Cheryl and Lynette got up. A minute later Michelle and Jennifer also rose from their seats to take part in the wanton display of lust.

"Come on guys," Jennifer said to Sheila, Bonnie, and I. "You only live once."

Sheila then rose to leave, leaving only Bonnie and me.

"I'm surprised you weren't the first one up there," I said.

She looked at me thoughtfully. "You know sis, I'm trying to be a little more discrete these days. Philip's ego is none too stable and I just don't want him to start feeling like I don't love him anymore."

"I guess you didn't tell him you had sex with Carlo?" I asked.

"Normally I would have, but now...he just can't handle it. However, you could do me a big favor."

"What's that?"

"I want you to make love to my husband," she said bluntly.

"Are you serious?" I asked, shocked by her request.

"Just a handjob, that's all. No fucking. And I want you to do it now and get it over with. You know he's nuts about you."

"Look Bonnie, I don't really mind doing it if it means that much to you, but what the hell is Stephan going to think? I don't want to jeopardize my relationship with him."

"You won't. He seems pretty open minded to me. And if he starts to get jealous, I'll take care of him."

"I don't want you screwing around with his head Bonnie."

"Just the one between his legs, that's all. I promise."

Despite myself, I had to laugh at her comment. As I looked out on the floor I saw a pile of bodies entwined together like a mass of swirling snakes, all trying to wring pleasure from one another. I noticed that Phoebe and her daughter had joined in the fray, looking like a pair of generals surveying a battlefield. I noticed that both of them enjoyed the voyeuristic, rather than the exhibitionistic, aspect of sex.

The four men who had carried Carlo up the stairs were now engaged in sex with some of the women from the audience. Carlo, himself, was enjoying the lustful attention of several females at once.

Lynette was now locked in Barney's powerful embrace, and Cheryl and Craig were on the floor kissing passionately. At one point, Barney stepped back and did a little dance for Lynette, forcing his huge cock to bounce up and down.

"Oh, look at that thing go!" Lynette laughed.

Her squeals of delight drew everyone's attention to Barney's animated penis.

"What do you think baby, huh?" he asked Lynette. "Biggest one in the house I'd say."

"You got that right!" she said, still laughing.

His little dance was not wasted on Phoebe and her daughter, who were both held spellbound by the enormous wagging tool.

Two of the young neophytes had cornered Stephan into a corner and were attempting to disrobe him. He struggled with them and let them go so far as to kiss him, but I noticed he did not take any of his clothing off, nor did he let them touch his penis.

"See," Bonnie said. "Men just can't help themselves. And your boyfriend is no exception. He's putting up a good fight now, but in a few minutes they'll have him by the balls."

"And I'm supposed to just sit back and let it happen?"

"You can't change human nature."

"Maybe not. But why do I feel so jealous?"

"Because people in relationships tend to want to own one another. All of a sudden you're in love with someone and you think that gives you the right to treat him or her like private property. Look at Cheryl and Craig. You can't tell me that she hasn't already staked her claim on him. I doubt the poor guy will ever get his dick wet with another woman as long as she's in the picture."

I did notice that Cheryl had shown some resentment to any other women who took an interest in Craig, and she had soon become possessive of him. I think the days when she would casually share him with someone, as she did with Rebecca, were now over. Even now, as the two of them were fucking the daylights out of each other in full view of everyone else, they seemed to be in a world of their own, not allowing anyone to be part of their crazed union.

"I guarantee you ten to one that he shoots off inside her," Bonnie said.

"How do you know that?"

"A possessive woman doesn't like to share her lover's sperm with anyone else," she stated with assurance. "We're not going to see a drop."

A curious observation I thought, but maybe she did have a point after all. Sexual freedom, as I well knew, was one of the greatest freedoms of all, and although she and Philip had been swingers for years, there was no doubt that they loved one another. To continue to feel a sense of loyalty and trust toward a spouse who could simultaneously engage in sex with others took an incredible degree of self-esteem, and unselfish love. But Bonnie and Philip had achieved it. I had never met two people more in love or more willing to sacrifice their own personal happiness for the sake of the other. Their recent tribulations had proven this many times over. Even on the day after her birthday party when she had admitted to me and the other girls that she had thought of divorcing Philip in light of the EJAX-472 scandal, I knew that she was saying it out of hurt and disappointment, not from any real desire to leave him.

"Okay, Bonnie," I said, rising from my chair. "I'll do it, but only this once. Don't ever ask it of me again."

"Thanks sis," she replied. "You're a doll. Go and make him feel good."

I found Philip sitting by himself next to Julia, Felicia, and Rosaria, watching them take turns eating each other out. They seemed oblivious to his presence. When he saw me approach, his eyes lit up.

"You know even with that gown on," he began, "you can tell you've got some fucking gorgeous body underneath."

I chuckled. "You never made a point of hiding that fact from me—or your wife."

"Did she send you over here?"

I was surprised by his insight. "Why do you ask?"

"I know Bonnie very well. She probably wants you to cheer me up."

"Actually," I replied, undoing his robe, "she wants me to do a little more than that."

"Really?" he said, his eyes widening.

Philip allowed me to undress him without a word. I think he was too surprised to speak. And if he could say anything, I think he would have remained quiet rather than take the risk of spoiling his unexpected good fortune.

My eyes sought out Stephan, who was now talking with several women. One of them reached for his cock, but he pulled her hand away. Our eyes met then, and he smiled. Bonnie had been right, but only to a point: some men were putty in a woman's hands, but not all. And maybe it was true that some men's willful subservience was not confined simply to the object of their love and affection. But it was also true that some men put a high priority upon personal integrity and loyalty to a loved one. It was this latter category to which Stephan belonged.

"Hey Chris!" Rebecca shouted, as she removed a massive prick from between her lips. "Welcome to the club!"

She was happily engaged in sucking off one of the handsome Italian men who had served as a litter bearer for Apollo. He lay before her on his back, his huge, stiff cock buried up to its base in her throat. I noticed that her lips were glistening with her special lipstick lube that had worked so effectively on Luis during the experiment.

"She's good," Philip said. "But not as good as you I bet."

"My instructions are to give you a handjob, not a blowjob Philip. So don't get your hopes up."

"Look Christiana," he said. "If this is not cool..."

"Shut up and don't say anything. You know you want this and so does Bonnie. As for me, well I'll be damned if I'm not going to get some pleasure out of it too. Now come with me."

He obeyed me without complaint. I led him over to where the majority of women, who had not joined in the orgy, were milling about observing the proceedings.

"Lie down here so that all the ladies can watch this."

He did as I asked.

"Can you see him Bonnie?" I asked her.

"Perfectly," she replied smiling.

As soon as the women around me saw what I was going to do, they all pulled up their chairs to get a better look. My colleagues, who themselves were now engaged in various forms of sexual involvement, took a moment to watch me and to offer me their expertise on how to best masturbate him. Even Lynette, who was now being fucked by Barney in an upright position, shouted out some pointers. Barney, whose face was buried between her massive tits, poked his head out from between them and let out a hearty laugh.

"Hey doc," he said. "When you're done with him, you can start on me!"

Lynette frowned. "I'm gonna start on you right now, you big, black bastard!" she said, giving his ass several hard slaps.

Remembering that I had taken a small tube of the "Last-X" masturbation cream with me, I called to Bonnie to retrieve it from my purse. She had one of her friends bring the tube over to me and I began to apply the sticky lube to my palms.

"That looks dangerous," Philip said, as I put the cap back on.

"Only to you," I replied, as I wrapped both hands around his swollen cock.

He groaned with pleasure as I worked my hands up and down his shaft, allowing the tip of my thumb to tickle the sensitive glans on each successive journey upward. The small crowd of women would laugh each time I stroked his glans, which caused his lower body to spasm with pleasure. Heeding one woman's suggestion, I pulled his cock down between his legs and then suddenly let it go, causing myself and the rest of the women untold glee as the stiff slab of meat shot upwards into his abdomen. I did this several times until one woman offered the services of her bare foot in lieu of my hand. Philip looked on with fascination as he watched his cock bounce up and down repeatedly under the woman's agile ministrations. I allowed this to continue for several minutes until I once again had him in my slick hands.

"You know Philip," I said, keeping my tempo consistent. "I really hated you for a while. What you did to me and your wife was really low."

"I know. I know," he replied, taking in deep breaths.

"There was really no excuse for it. No excuse at all."

I gave him two rapid bursts that forced him to shove his body upward in a violent motion. Bonnie laughed aloud.

"I never meant to hurt anyone," he said quickly. "You have to believe that."

He took a quick look in his wife's direction.

"I do believe it Philip, but you were still an asshole."

"Yes, I was," he admitted freely.

"And you may still be for all I know."

Before he had a chance to answer I pulled on him with a vise-like grip, adding a little bit of pain to his pleasure.

"No, Christiana," he grimaced. "I learned my lesson. Believe me. I'm not an asshole. Not anymore."

"I'm glad to hear it," I replied. "Because if I thought for a moment that there was any chance of you falling back into your old ways..."

I let go of his prick. It swayed back and forth as if an invisible hand were stroking it.

"No!" he cried out in agony at seeing his tool abandoned so abruptly.

"Hey mom," I heard a voice behind me say. "An unmanned dick!"

It was Angelique, with her mother close behind.

"Oh, doctor Swensen," Phoebe said. "I see you've got your hands full—or did!"

We all laughed.

"Do you mind if we sit and watch too?"

"Be my guest."

Phoebe and her daughter took up seats on my left, right next to Philip's towering shaft. My hands once again resumed their task.

"My girlfriend Muriel told me that she can bring her boyfriend off in about a minute," Angelique proudly remarked.

"That is not an accomplishment," Phoebe said.

"You want to make the masturbation last as long as possible in order to give the greatest amount of pleasure," I said to the girl.

"Yes," Phoebe agreed. "You do want to prolong the masturbation that's true, but it's better if it's done for your pleasure rather than his."

"I think it can work both ways," I replied.

Phoebe looked at me curiously, as though the thought had never occurred to her before.

I know Philip was not enamored of the woman, but he said nothing about it, preferring to surrender himself to the pleasant feelings he was experiencing at my hands.

"Can I jerk him off Christiana?" Angelique said.

"I'm sorry, it's my sister's wish that I do this for him."

"Just sit and watch," Phoebe told her daughter. "Maybe you will learn something."

It was an amazing thing to see this relatively small microcosm of exhibitionists sheltered amidst the watchful eyes of an equally small contingent of voyeurs. And even more amazing was the fact that I was a willing part of it—an active performer rather than a passive bystander in this showcase of unbridled hedonism and debauchery. In the Clinic I had never masturbated anyone, with the exception of Big Barney and later, Craig, and even then I had only volunteered to do so because I felt pressured. But now, I was beginning to see that being involved was a lot nicer than simply watching and recording events passively, as I had done for most of my life in the lab. The unfortunate part of it all was that my reticence to experiment sexually and the lack of spontaneity in my personal life suffered because of the plodding, analytical nature I had developed in my professional life. It was actually a very skewed vision of reality that I had suffered under. But now that was all about to change.

"Now, Philip. I want you to listen to what I have to say. It's very important."

I gave him two sharp tugs on his balls, not to hurt him, just to let him know that I wasn't fooling around. This maneuver was not wasted on Phoebe and Angelique.

"Are you listening Philip?"

"Yes, Christiana," he replied, watching me tug away on his prick with fascination. "I'm listening."

"From now on," I said, "you are to obey your wife in all things. Is that understood?"

"Yes, yes."

"And you are never to do anything against the law ever again."

"I understand."

"You will obey her, and love her, and devote yourself to her with absolute loyalty. Do you understand?"

"Yes...yes..." He whimpered in his throat. "Oh, that feels so good!"

"Do you understand Philip?" I said, pinching the head of his penis lightly.

"Yes," he winced. "I...understand."

"Good. Now how are you going to treat Bonnie?"

"Um, I'm going to...obey her...and love her...and devote myself to her..."

"With absolute loyalty, right?"

"Yes, right. With absolute loyalty."

He was panting heavily now and I was beginning to see the first few clear drops of pre-cum appear at the tiny slit on top of his penis.

"Look mom," Angelique said. "He's getting excited."

"He's already excited you silly girl," Phoebe said. "What you're seeing here is the prelude to ejaculation. It happens to all men."

"Has your daughter even seen a man orgasm?" I asked Phoebe.

"A few times, but never from up close."

I didn't understand what she meant by "up close," but I was too involved with Philip to pursue the matter.

"You know Philip," I said. "Your balls and penis seem a bit distended. Now you didn't lie to me about the drug did you? You're not still taking it?"

"No! No! I swear! I have none left!"

"Okay," I said. "I believe you. You might still have a trace of the drug in your bloodstream though. Do your balls feel heavy and tight?"

"A little. But not as bad as when I was taking the drug."

I felt around his testicles and, although partially swollen beyond what might be considered normal, they seemed free of the drug.

"You still might experience a very robust orgasm. It will probably be the last one you will have now that the drug is almost out of your body."

"I'll try not to soil your clothes...Christiana," he said with an ingratiating smile.

"You know something Philip...don't worry about it. These women want to see you shoot off and the more you cum they happier everyone will be."

"I like it when a guy shoots a lot," Angelique observed.

"She's just like me doctor Swensen," Phoebe said. "We both love to see the sperm fly! Don't you ladies?"

The small crowd of women onlookers all agreed.

"My husband can fill a shot glass with cum, I swear," said one woman in her late fifties. "For an older man he still packs a wallop."

Phoebe wasn't impressed. "If you keep him on the verge of ecstasy for a very long time," she told the woman, "a man can fill up a dozen shot glasses."

"Really?" the woman said with surprise.

Philip was now producing pre-cum at a rapid rate, and I was using the salty fluid to lubricate his massive prick. He would look over at Bonnie every so often to gauge her response. She appeared to be enjoying my work.

"Give us a good show Philip!" she said laughing.

Philip smiled back at her and waved.

"Yes, dear," he said, trying to catch his breath.

"Philip," Phoebe said. "Do you mind if Angelique and I touch your balls?"

"I...I guess not. Is it okay, Christiana?"

"Go right ahead," I told her.

Both mother and daughter extended their hands and ran their fingers over the smooth, velvety scrotum. Philip sighed loudly.

"It feels so nice mother," the girl said, her eyes sparkling with keen interest.

"Yes, dear," she replied, as she teased the sperm-swollen sac. "They do feel especially smooth and taught." She turned to me. "You have a marvelous technique doctor. And all without the use of any tools."

"Fortunately for me I have people in my employ who are experts at giving handjobs," I said, giving his cock several rapid strokes from base to tip.

"You are fortunate. Giving a proper handjob is a lost art. My daughter is just starting to learn how to do it. It's an excellent way to control a man."

"I don't want to control them so much as bring them pleasure."

"Ah, but the pleasure comes from controlling them," she pointed out. "Look at him. He can barely talk or even think straight. Can you Philip?"

"I...I..."

Philip's eyes were shut tight. I could sense he was close to orgasm by the way his balls now ascended into his body.

"See? You've turned him into a slave who will do anything for you just so long as he gets his precious handjob. Doesn't that make you feel good to have such power over him?"

She ran her hand brusquely over the underside of his testicles to accentuate her point.