Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‭"‬Tell me what I want to hear,‭" ‬he ordered her.

Elaine knew what he wanted,‭ ‬she wanted to tell him,‭ ‬but not in front of all these other people.‭ ‬She opened her eyes,‭ ‬she saw all the men looking at her,‭ ‬even Anna had her eyes on Elaine as she brought appetizers around.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes,‭ ‬she did not want to admit it in front of all these other people,‭ ‬but she knew she had no choice.‭ ‬She wanted to cum so badly and she wanted to please her master by letting everyone know the control he had over her.

‭"‬I love you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she said softly.

‭"‬Louder,‭" ‬Roy said and smacked her ass,‭ "‬so everyone can hear you.‭"

"I love you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she shouted,‭ "‬I love being your slave.‭ ‬Thank you for making me your slave.‭" ‬She kept her eyes closed,‭ ‬not wanting to see the reactions of Anna and the men.‭ ‬She had just admitted to all of them that she loved the man who had stolen her away from her old life,raped her incessantly,‭ ‬turned her into a fuck toy.‭ ‬She loved him and she loved being tied down and fucked by them all.

‭"‬Okay,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Roy said,‭ ‬slowing his thrusts for a minute and reaching under her to find her pleasure bud.‭ "‬I'll make you cum.‭" ‬He held his hand in place against her clit and began pounding her ass,‭ ‬each powerful thrust pushing her clit onto his hand.‭ ‬He slid a finger into her wet slit and that pushed her over the edge.‭ ‬Elaine cried out in relief as a huge orgasm crashed over her,‭ ‬she bucked against his hand,‭ ‬against his penetrating rod.‭ ‬Her arms and legs yanked futilely against her bonds.‭ ‬Even after Roy came he kept playing with her clit and pussy,‭ ‬keeping her on the wave of the orgasm.

When she finally came down,‭ ‬Roy's cock still in her battered ass,‭ ‬she moaned‭ "‬thank you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬over and over.

Roy was finished with her and announced to everyone‭ "‬that's it for sharing time.‭ ‬We'll take a little break,‭ ‬then draw for the night,‭ ‬someone will get this pretty slave all to themselves later.‭" ‬He unhooked Elaine from the sawhorse and helped her to her feet.‭ ‬She was unsteady and still getting the circulation back in her hands.

‭"‬Slave,‭" ‬Roy said softly but firmly,‭ ‬looking into her beautiful blue eyes,‭ "‬Anna has a round of drinks.‭ ‬I want you to take the tray and bring a drink to each of us‭ ‬.‭ ‬I want you to thank them for what they did to you,‭ ‬too.‭"

Elaine rubbed her wrists but quickly answered‭ "‬yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

She walked unsteadily into the kitchen.‭ ‬Leon and Faybio were joking about how she was a little more steady on her feet before they all had her.‭ ‬Elaine ignored them and went on with her duties.‭ ‬Anna had a tray of drinks on the counter,‭ ‬she kissed Elaine's neck then stepped away.‭ ‬Elaine picked up the tray,‭ ‬she was getting her balance back now,‭ ‬but still ached front and back.‭ ‬Carefully,‭ ‬she carried the tray down the stairs to the living room.

She offered the tray to Freddie first.‭ "‬Thank you for fucking my pussy,‭ ‬sir‭" ‬she said to him.‭ ‬Freddie nodded,‭ ‬leering at her as he took a glass from the tray.

She walked to Greg next.‭ "‬Thank you for fucking my ass,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she said,‭ ‬smiling at him.

‭"‬You are most welcome,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Greg answered,‭ ‬returning her smile,‭ "‬it was my pleasure.‭"

Everyone laughed.‭ ‬Elaine stepped in front of Faybio next.‭ ‬She wanted to sneer or be rude,‭ ‬but she had to obey her master and be polite and servile.‭ "‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭ ‬for letting me suck your cock,‭" ‬she said to him.

Faybio snorted and snatched a drink.‭ "‬If you were mine I'd beat you into submission,‭" ‬he snarled.

‭"‬Well,‭ ‬she's not yours,‭" ‬Greg said,‭ "‬and god help any woman unfortunate enough to be your slave.‭"

Tense silence hung in the room.‭ ‬Elaine offered the tray to Leon next.‭ ‬She thought he might be a protector if things went bad and wanted to cultivate him.‭ "‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭ ‬for fucking my pussy,‭" ‬she said and gave him a winsome smile.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬she's good,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬Leon said,‭ ‬reaching out to stroke her thigh.

Elaine smiled then knelt down before Roy,‭ ‬offering the last drink to her owner.‭ "‬Thank you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she said,‭ "‬for being my Master.‭" ‬He took the last drink,‭ ‬rubbed her head and set the tray down on the coffee table.‭ ‬Elaine sighed and rested her head against her young master's muscular leg.

Roy raised his glass.‭ "‬To successful business,‭ ‬gentlemen,‭" ‬he toasted.‭ ‬They all raised their glasses,‭ ‬toasted then drained the liquor.

They began laughing and telling stories.‭ ‬Elaine sat on the floor,‭ ‬her head on her Master's leg and thought again about what her life had become.‭ ‬Not too long ago the idea of this,‭ ‬of being a slave,‭ ‬of being gangbanged,‭ ‬would have been inconceivable.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬it just seemed natural.‭ ‬Her body and soul seemed so alive,‭ ‬so desired.‭ ‬And there was Roy‭; ‬she sighed and rubbed his calf.‭ ‬She did love him,‭ ‬not in the way of a wife loving her husband,‭ ‬but as a slave loving her owner.‭ ‬She was entirely in his hands,‭ ‬he would do with her as she saw fit and that submission to his will was a freedom in its own right.

Anna came to the table with a stack of white poker chips and a sharpie marker.‭ "‬Write your names on a chip and toss it in the bag,‭" ‬Anna said to them.‭ "‬Elaine will draw a chip,‭ ‬winner gets her for the night.‭ ‬Roy‭?" ‬she asked.‭ "‬Are you in this,‭ ‬too‭?"

"No,‭ ‬Anna,‭" ‬he answered.‭ "‬I get her enough.‭ ‬Let someone else enjoy her tonight.‭"

Elaine somehow knew it would not be him.‭ ‬She hoped it would be Greg and hoped it would definitely not be Faybio,‭ ‬she shuddered at what he might do to her.‭ ‬The rest of the men wrote their names on the chip and tossed them into a bag.

‭"‬Elaine,‭" ‬Roy said,‭ "‬please draw a name.‭"

Elaine stood.‭ ‬She reached her hand into the bag,‭ ‬knowing full well that whomever she drew would get to use and abuse her for the rest of the night.‭ ‬She would be giving herself to a name on a chip,‭ ‬because this was what her owner wanted.‭ ‬She fondled the chips,‭ ‬feeling each of the four,‭ ‬the ridges on the edge,‭ ‬the smooth face.‭ ‬She was hoping she could tell something about them,‭ ‬make out a name,‭ ‬but she could not.‭ ‬She gave up,‭ ‬grasped one in her small hand and pulled it out without looking.

‭"‬Read the name,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Roy ordered her.

Elaine opened her hand,‭ ‬afraid of seeing Faybio's name on the white chip.‭ ‬She sighed in relief and read‭ "‬Freddie.‭"

"Cheater‭!" ‬Leon and Faybio both called out at once.

‭"‬Come on,‭" ‬said Freddie,‭ "‬how could I possibly cheat on that one‭? ‬I had a one in four chance,‭ ‬just like each of you.‭ ‬I'm just lucky,‭ ‬you all should know that by now.‭ ‬Probability fields distort themselves in my presence,‭" ‬he said with smug melodrama.‭ "‬Believe me,‭ ‬if I could have cheated,‭ ‬I would have.‭ ‬But there was no way to rig this one.‭"

Leon and Faybio grumbled but did not make an issue of it.

‭"‬I suddenly seem very tired,‭" ‬Freddie said with an exaggerated yawn and stretch.‭ "‬I think I am going to head to bed,‭" ‬he rose and picked up his clothing.‭ ‬He handed it to Elaine and took her hand.‭ "‬Come along,‭ ‬slave.‭" ‬He waved to everyone else.‭ "‬If I do not see the rest of you in the morning,‭ ‬and I think I'll be sleeping in,‭ ‬good luck.‭ ‬Let me know how things work out and we'll take care of the rest from there.‭"

Elaine held his soft,‭ ‬clammy hand as they walked up the stairs.‭ ‬His hands were not like Hunter's or Roy's,‭ ‬they were soft with no calluses or rough skin.‭ ‬But she could also sense a dexterity and nimbleness to them.‭ ‬She could see him stacking a deck of cards or picking a lock.‭ ‬She wondered what they could do to her,‭ ‬could he please a woman with them,‭ ‬too‭? ‬Did he want to‭? ‬Would he make her cum with those nimble hands or just pound away at her with his massive cock‭? ‬And that cock,‭ ‬scared her,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬It was huge,‭ ‬she had felt it in her hot,‭ ‬wet pussy,‭ ‬felt it filling her and pushing past her cervix.‭ ‬It would be in her face,‭ ‬choking her,‭ ‬filling her mouth and entering in her throat.‭ ‬He would stick it in her ass,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬No man seemed to able to resist that and the thought of that monster in her little backdoor really worried her.

Roy watched his slave being led away by Freddie.‭ ‬He enjoyed the thought of Freddie reaming her all night long,‭ ‬of his huge cock boring into her.‭ ‬Freddie was an important man in the organization,‭ ‬he was the one with all the contacts,‭ ‬the one who could make a deal and make the money clean when they were done.‭ ‬He was a genius in his own way and facilitated much of what they did.‭ ‬They could replace security if they really had to,‭ ‬you could always find men like that,‭ ‬maybe not as good or loyal as Hunter and his crew,‭ ‬but finding someone who could arrange the acquisition and sale of illegal weapons was something else.‭ ‬Freddie and Greg had been the brains of the organization long before Roy came on board.‭ ‬And he had a huge cock that he would be using on Elaine all night.

Freddie closed the door behind Elaine and turned on the lights.‭ ‬Elaine looked around the room,‭ ‬Freddie had his bag on the dresser,‭ ‬clothes loosely piled and wrinkled.‭ ‬He added his clothes from today to the pile.‭ ‬He pulled out his phone,‭ ‬scrolled through his messages then dropped it back on top of the pile.

Freddie pulled a chair beside the bed and sat down on it.‭ ‬Elaine's eyes kept going back to his huge,‭ ‬erect cock.‭ ‬It was just a matter of time before that thing would be inside her,‭ ‬violating her small body,‭ ‬not just once,‭ ‬but all night long.‭ ‬She stared down at her feet,‭ ‬looking at the red nail polish on her toes and waiting for him to decide what to do with her.

Freddie sat on the chair and rubbed his chin as he looked Elaine over.‭ ‬She had already had a busy day.‭ ‬He knew about Greg,‭ ‬and Roy had beamed with pride when he told how she had come into his room on her own for his wake-up blowjob and he had just watched her get fucked by five men.‭ ‬Now there was a glow to her,‭ ‬the kind of glow that came when a woman who needed to be fucked hard and often got what she was after.‭ ‬He smiled,‭ ‬thinking of all the things he was going to do to her.

He snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor in front of him.‭ "‬Stand here,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he commanded her.‭ ‬Elaine took small steps and stood,‭ ‬naked and vulnerable in front of him.‭ "‬You have a beautiful body,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he said to her.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

‭"‬A beautiful body that was made to be fucked,‭" ‬Freddie added.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine answered again.‭ ‬She was nervous,‭ ‬not sure what to expect from him.‭ ‬How did he like to use women‭? ‬Was he rough‭? ‬Gentle‭? ‬Did he want to hurt her or just get off himself‭? ‬Did he want her to cum‭? ‬What was his cock going to feel like in her ass‭? ‬Or down her throat‭?

"Hands above your head,‭" ‬he ordered her.‭ "‬Keep them there until I tell you otherwise.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine obediently placed them above her hand,‭ ‬her small hands clasping her delicate wrists.

Freddie‭ ‬leaned forward in his chair,‭ ‬reached out and caressed the inside of her thighs with his soft hands.‭ ‬There was an expert touch in them,‭ ‬a seeking quality.‭ ‬He seemed to be able to read her from his touch on her silky flesh.‭ ‬Elaine gently pushed her legs into his touch,‭ ‬responding to his exploration of her.‭ ‬He smiled and felt around the back of her legs,‭ ‬reaching up to cup her perfect butt cheeks.‭ ‬She jumped a little as one hand slid down her crack,‭ ‬feeling the smooth skin and the lube from when Greg and Roy had taken her there.‭ ‬One hand began circling her anus while the other reached up between her thighs and into her wetness.

Elaine moaned as his two hands worked on her sensitive areas.‭ ‬The hand on her ass just circled her abused back door,‭ ‬moving up and down her crack without penetrating.‭ ‬The hand in front attacked her wet and ready pussy.‭ ‬Two long fingers entered her while his thumb played with her engorged clit.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes as he played her like and instrument.‭ ‬He seemed to know how to get her aroused,‭ ‬how to work her hands,‭ ‬how to excite her nerves.‭ ‬He quickly had her on the edge of an orgasm,‭ ‬almost ready to climax.‭ ‬He held her there,‭ ‬keeping her achingly close without cumming and without letting her drop off.‭ ‬She bit her lip and moaned,‭ ‬wanting that extra bit that would let her orgasm.‭ ‬For several long minutes he did this to her,‭ ‬whenever she tried to move to get off,‭ ‬he backed away just enough to keep her wanting.

She wanted to beg him to finish it,‭ ‬to bring her all the way,‭ ‬but she knew he would not,‭ ‬she knew he wanted her just like this and he might not let her cum at all tonight.

He stopped.‭ ‬Elaine opened her eyes and saw him looking up at her with a gleam in his eyes.‭ "‬Unless you make me very happy tonight,‭ ‬that is as close as you are going to get,‭" ‬he told her.‭ "‬I have no plans to fuck your wet pussy tonight.‭ ‬I do have plans to pound your lovely little bottom and to choke you with my cock.‭ ‬If you are good,‭ ‬maybe,‭ ‬just maybe I will make you cum.‭" ‬He wiped his finger on her thigh and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬where should I fuck you first,‭ ‬mouth or ass‭?"

Elaine realized that this was not a rhetorical question,‭ ‬that he was expecting an answer from her.‭ ‬He wanted her to chose how she would be violated.‭ ‬The thought of his huge cock in either her mouth or ass scared her.‭ ‬She had been hoping for multiple orgasms as he plowed her pussy,‭ ‬but he had told her flat out that that was not going to happen.‭ ‬Her mouth went dry as she saw the impatience growing in his eyes.‭ ‬Finally she mumbled,‭ "‬mouth,‭ ‬sir.‭" ‬She did not know why,‭ ‬either way would be unpleasant,‭ ‬but she knew she had to answer.

‭"‬What was that,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬he asked her sharply.

‭"‬In my mouth,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine said,‭ ‬clearly and loudly this time.‭ "‬Please use my mouth first,‭ ‬sir.‭"

"Very good,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Freddie purred.‭ "‬Go lie down on the bed.‭ ‬On your back with your head hanging over the edge.‭ ‬I doubt you can get my cock in your throat kneeling,‭ ‬it's too big and I'm too hard to be flexible.‭ ‬But first,‭ ‬put your hands behind your back.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine obeyed and Freddie locked the cuffs together.‭ ‬She lay down on the bed as told,‭ ‬looking at the world upside down,‭ ‬waiting for Freddie to take her.

He got up out of the chair and stood in front of her.‭ ‬He reached down and roughly grabbed her breasts.‭ ‬Elaine squirmed as he pulled on her sensitive nipples.‭ ‬He ran his clammy hands over her body then cradled her head.‭ ‬He kept one hand in her hair and held his cock with the other.‭ ‬He smacked her pretty face a couple of time with his rod,‭ ‬smearing a little pre-cum on her forehead then guided the huge tip to her lips.

Elaine opened her mouth,‭ ‬ready for this violation.‭ ‬Freddie pushed in a fraction of an inch,‭ ‬his tip just barely in her lips,‭ ‬bumping against her teeth.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to please him,‭ ‬wanted to be past this.‭ ‬She kissed the tip and reached out with her tongue,‭ ‬tasting the salty pre-cum.‭ ‬She circled the tip with her tongue,‭ ‬reaching out as far as she could.

‭"‬Good start,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he said then entered into her mouth.‭ ‬He stopped when he reached the back of her mouth,‭ ‬just before she would start to gag.‭ ‬She hoped he would push through the gag reflex quickly,‭ ‬that was the part she hated most.‭ ‬He slid back and forth slowly,‭ ‬not penetrating too deeply.‭ "‬You have a lovely neck,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he complimented her,‭ ‬caressing it with his hands.

Elaine wanted to say thank you,‭ ‬but with a cock in her mouth she could not.‭ ‬Freddie took hold of both sides of her head and stopped.‭ ‬Elaine took a deep breath through her nose and readied herself for what was going to come next.‭ ‬Freddie pushed in,‭ ‬Elaine briefly gagged,‭ ‬her muscles contracting on his huge shaft.‭ ‬He inexorably slid into her throat,‭ ‬stretching and filling her.‭ ‬As she saw his balls approaching her face,‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes and waited for Freddie to finish.‭ ‬He stopped when he was all the way in,‭ ‬his hairy balls ticking her nose.

‭"‬Good job,‭ ‬sweetie,‭" ‬Freddie said softly and reached down to play with her breasts again.‭ ‬Elaine was slowly choking,‭ ‬unable to breathe while he was in her.‭ "‬Now the fun starts.‭" ‬He slid back,‭ ‬all the way out of her,‭ ‬trailing a string of saliva from her as he did.‭ ‬He repeated the process,‭ ‬all the way out and all the way in,‭ ‬over and over.‭ ‬Each time Elaine took a deep gasp of sweet air before he plunged back in again.‭ ‬The worst part was gagging each time,‭ ‬if he just stayed in her it would be better.

He made his strokes shorter‭ ‬,‭ ‬but he still pulled out of her throat and into her mouth each time and each time he battered back past her gag reflex and into her stretched out throat.‭ ‬His strokes were slow,‭ ‬patient,‭ ‬powerful.‭ ‬He took his time,‭ ‬savoring the feel of her around his cock,‭ ‬enjoying watching her squirm and gag.‭ ‬He fucked her throat for a long time,‭ ‬each time he was almost ready to cum,‭ ‬he stopped with the tip of his cock resting in her mouth.‭ ‬He had all night.‭

Finally,‭ ‬Freddie was ready to finish.‭ ‬He grabbed her by the tops of her bound arms and furiously fucked her face,‭ ‬bouncing his balls off her nose,‭ ‬roughly violating her mouth and throat.‭ ‬With a deep moan he finished,‭ ‬shooting his cum deep in her throat and down into her stomach.‭ ‬He patted her face and let his cock slip from her mouth,‭ ‬leaving a trail of spit and cum down her cheek and forehead.

‭"‬Very nice,‭" ‬he panted and flopped down beside her on the bed.‭ ‬Elaine's eyes were watering and she opened and closed her mouth,‭ ‬trying to stretch her jaw muscles.‭ ‬She hoped that that was the worst of the night,‭ ‬as much as she knew it would hurt having him in her ass,‭ ‬it had to better than that.

Freddie scooted Elaine up on the bed and rolled her on her side facing him.‭ ‬He ran his hand down her side,‭ ‬from neck to knee,‭ ‬tracing the curve of her body.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes and lost herself in his touch,‭ ‬he might be cruel,‭ ‬but he had a nice touch and knew how to use his hands.

‭"‬Would you like to talk,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬Freddie asked Elaine.

She did not want to speak to him,‭ ‬she just wanted him to do whatever it was he was going to‭ ‬do to her.‭ ‬But she was curious,‭ ‬she had seen a lot happening today and wanted to know what was going on.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine said.‭ "‬May I ask you a question‭?"

"You may ask,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Freddie said and stroked her cheek.‭ "‬You have beautiful eyes,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬Keep them open.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine said and asked,‭ "‬Freddie,‭ ‬what's going to happen tomorrow‭?"

"‬They are going to walk into a trap,‭" ‬Freddie said with a sigh.‭

"‬If they know it's a trap,‭ ‬why are they going‭?" ‬Elaine asked,‭ ‬shocked.‭

"‬Because they know it's a trap,‭" ‬Freddie sighed.‭ "‬They know,‭ ‬they are prepared for it and it's better to fight the fight there then someplace else where they don't know the ground or the situation.‭ ‬Hunter and his crew are already up there,‭ ‬searching,‭ ‬getting ready.‭ ‬I'm sure Roy has a few tricks up his sleeve.‭"

"‬Are you going‭?" ‬Elaine stared into his nearly black eyes.‭

"‬No.‭ ‬Greg and I are the brains and money,‭" ‬Freddie's hand reached back and cupped Elaine's butt.‭ "‬We're no good in a fight and would just be in the way.‭ ‬We will stay back here,‭ ‬out of the firing line.‭ ‬Leon,‭ ‬Roy and Faybio will be heading up with the goods.‭"

"‬Faybio‭? ‬Really‭?" ‬Elaine was surprised.‭

"‬Don't let his appearance tonight fool you,‭" ‬Freddie answered with a hint of irritation in his voice.‭ "‬He may be a prick,‭ ‬but he's good in a fight.‭ ‬As long as he doesn't have to think about getting hurt or losing he's fine.‭ ‬He's quick and a great shot.‭ ‬And,‭ ‬if things go really bad,‭ ‬he can always absorb bullets.‭"