Elaine Participates in 500 Group Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment I thought, "This director, whoever he is, has really hit on a gold mine. Get 500 amateurs together, get them off balance without their partners, but obligated to do something or void their contract and all the consequences that would cause, have them see their spouses or girlfriends being pleasured by a total stranger, and let their natural competitive nature take over." Seeing how in a short time several couples were now fully engaged in sex with a total stranger and seeing how now the majority of the couples were either nude or half nude and beginning, like Orochi and I to engage in foreplay made me realize how the group dynamic can change people. Here were a bunch of couples who were allegedly happily married or dating, who had wanted a little titillation and a lot of money, and now they found themselves willingly engaging in sexual activity with a total stranger while their spouse or friend looked on. And in some cases they were clearly not just going through the motions but really enjoying the salacious experience with a total stranger, even though it was being caught on a camera. I suspected that as the day wore on almost all of the couples would be letting themselves be filmed having unrestricted sex with a stranger. Wow!!!

My thoughts had distracted me and allowed Orochi to once again stare at the quivering, writhing form of his gorgeous petite wife being expertly pleasured by her partner. I didn't want to be in a full blown violent incident so I tried to relieve his pain with my own body. Again I returned to caressing his chest with the tips of my breasts and kissing and tonguing his face, neck and ears. Soon his own pleasure and maybe a little revenge made him pay attention to the half naked woman sitting on his lap...me. Orochi unsnapped his underwear and tugged it off. Now his massive penis was directly against my crotch with only the thin cotton of my panties between me and his member. Even in his current state his penis felt massive. I looked down at his muscled chest and his carved abs and got a little tingle between my legs. This man was a well-muscled giant. His body was large and toned all over, but his emotions were like a woman's. He was tender and easily hurt as evidenced by the salty tears I was kissing away as his eyes kept watching Hanako wildly embracing and pleasuring another man. She and her partner were really enjoying themselves, and the director kept flashing images of the wild sex they were engaging in on the big screens to encourage others to loosen up and pleasure each other.

I grasped the head of Orochi's naked penis, which was sticking out from between my legs, and began sliding my hand up and down the hot shaft of it. He groaned with pleasure as I slid my hips down his thighs and more easily stroked his thickening, lengthening, and hardening penis. The mushroom cap of the tip of his penis now extended past his foreskin. I thought to myself, "My god he's huge." I could barely get the fingers of my one hand to encircle the shaft of his cock. "How the hell does Hanako get this monster up her tiny pussy?" I thought to myself. "How the hell is this monster going to fit in me?" I'd already decided with that thought that Orochi and I were going to have intercourse and the thought surprised me. It was my woman's heart. I felt sorry for Orochi seeing Hanako so sexed up over a total stranger. And, brother, she definitely was. Again on the big screens the director and the cameramen had to separate them from fucking wildly. Hanako couldn't seem to get enough of her partner's normal dick up inside of her.

I turned my attention to Orochi's cock. Yes, some men had penises...like my husband. But other men...men like Orochi...they had cocks...big beautiful shafts of hot flesh that made a woman creamy thinking of it sliding around inside of her. I was getting creamy handling Orochi's cock. Up and down my two hands rubbed his hardening penis. I slid my hips back down his legs and lowered my face to taste and tongue this gorgeous thing sticking out from Orochi's flat, darkly hairy belly.

The first touch of my tongue against the tip brought the salty taste of some cum on the tip of his penis. It also caused Orochi to shudder a little from pleasure or being startled to feel another woman's tongue on his penis. I continued with my tongue licking his penis from the hairy base of his shaft across the thick foreskin, inside the rim of the foreskin and around his glans. Several times I did this and the pleasure made that incredibly muscular stomach of his tighten and release. I was really getting horny watching Orochi's magnificent specimen of a body.

As if reading my thoughts Orochi lifted my head up from his lap and spun me around so my legs were facing him. He then grabbed the top of my panties and pulled them off me, tossing them on the futon near us. He then leaned forward and I soon felt his warm tongue exploring my thighs and then working his way up my thighs to my own hairy pussy. His tongue expertly parted the coarse jet black hairs hiding my womanly folds and I soon felt his tongue lapping against my labia and then sliding over my clitoris. After a few minutes of this delicious pleasure I soon felt Orochi's hot tongue probe the opening to my vagina while keeping up sucking motion on my clitoris. I was soon on my back and letting Orochi have free ownership of my body. God, this felt great.

Now Orochi lifted my waist and positioned me so that my face was over his cock and his face was between my legs. Again he resumed providing me with an incredibly good tonguing of my pussy. I was soon shaking because it felt so good. I didn't give a fuck at that point whether my husband or even my kids saw me splayed out with my pussy being eaten out by some strange man and my face descending to engulf that enormous cock the best I could. Between the waves of pleasure that Orochi's tongue and lips were giving me I managed to engulf the head of his penis between my lips and begin sucking on his cock.

Almost immediately he shuddered and I received a little squirt of semen on my tongue. It was salty and fishy like the diet of the average Japanese, but in my aroused state it was delicious. Because of his girth I mostly used my hands to pleasure Orochi's penis and used my tongue to lick up and down the veined, foreskinned shaft of his cock. His cock was soon glistening with my saliva and the sight of it made me want to worship it. Once more my lips parted surrounded the head of his cock and slide down the shaft. I found I was able to slide down further and now I started up a steady rhythm of sucking and sliding while my free hand cupped his heavy, hairy testicles and played with them also. As I stretched my lips around his penis and was able to maneuver my throat in order to take more of him in I found I had space from my tongue to swirl and slither against Orochi's bumpy, warm manhood. I rimmed glans in that most sensitive area of a man: between the edge of the foreskin and the rim of the glans and I felt Orochi moan. His moan vibrated my pussy which made me want to take even more of him down.

From a girlfriend back home I had learned how to deep throat a man's penis so he felt like he was inside a warm, wet vagina. But I had yet to practice it on Lee, my husband. So I engaged the technique and was able to get some of Orochi' delicious cock down my throat and breath through my nose. Again he shuddered and a little spurt of semen initiated my throat. But I was only able to engulf only a half of Orochi's sizable cock.

I had been focused so intently on giving Orochi pleasure that I was suddenly surprised as a rush of incredible pleasure rolled up my hips, down my thighs and up my torso, and I orgasmed. It was only by Orochi's strong hands holding my hips up that I didn't fall on top of Orochi's face and smother him in hairy pussy. He kept my orgasm going for what seemed like minutes. I had to release his penis as I gasped for air and tried to hold my shoulders up with my elbows on the futon, but I finally tumbled forward as the orgasmic spasms felled me. Still Orochi kept tonguing me until I finally had to scream. And I screamed and screamed and screamed until the cameramen rushed over to capture every detail of Orochi's tongue furiously licking and probing my privates and his lips kissing and sucking my own female lips and my nerve ending filled clitoris. They also filmed my face as I screamed and screamed trying to release the madness that was filling my body. I never had ever experienced such an intense orgasm, not even in the early days of my marriage to Lee when we were hot and horny. I had to scream to keep from going crazy with pleasure.

Finally I was able to get the words out, "Orochi, stop, please stop." Not understanding English Orochi kept up his actions. In his mind I was Hanako and I was going to sexually pay for the betrayal of his wife. Now I could hear my vagina make gaseous noises as it spasmed and released and soon I was gushing creamy discharge all over Orochi's face. He lapped it up with pleasure and kept an incessant tonguing of my nether regions. I finally passed out from becoming so overheated from sex. My brain had literally overloaded on incredible sex. I bet no man was capable of that. But me a woman with all the incredible sexual equipment I was blessed with. I could literally overload on sex and pass out.

Only then did Orochi, now frightened that he had hurt me, stop. When I revived I was on my back, the cameras were around me and still filming. In the background I saw the images of me lying on the floor with Orochi's muscular nude body kneeling on all fours with that magnificent cock standing erect at a 45 degree angle to his belly. He was caressing my hair and my face and muttering, "Eraine," in that funny way the Japanese often can't pronounce our "l's". When I opened my eyes he kissed me on the forehead and then on the mouth. I kissed him back and we interlaced our tongues together. I was still a little dazed from having passed out but he sat me up and held my tenderly. Having such a man hold me gave me both a sense of security to be folded in his strong arms and a sense of oneness as our nude bodies touched in so many places.

Instinctively I touched his penis and it shook to life. Now more steadily I stroked him and then once again I began sucking on him and deep-throating him as best I could. Every so often to increase the pleasure by leaving his penis alone and then return I ran my tongue and lips over his fairly hairless torso and chest, nuzzled his pubic hair which had a pleasant scent, and would run my tongue over his testicles. I even grasped one of his testicles between my lips and popped the hairy sack of his scrotum into my mouth. I would suck on one testicle and then switch to the other while my hand would play in his pubic hair, touch his flat groin and torso and stroke his cock with my fingers wrapped around that hot shaft. I loved tugging his foreskin up and down and this seemed to bring him the greatest pleasure as I touched him in one of the most sensitive parts of a man's penis, that part from the foreskin down to the tip.

Orochi became so hard that his penis got that curve that happens with husband when he becomes as stiff as can be. That curve as it slides and touches different parts of my vagina causes me intense pleasure, greater than a straight penis.

I wanted to fuck Orochi bad but I first wanted to orally pleasure him the way he had pleasured me...to an intense orgasm. In his arousal Orochi's hands roamed over my nude body, caressing my raised hips, sliding along my bare back, caressing my thighs, my calves, and even my ankles and feet. He leaned to one side to place kisses on my lower legs and feet. As his passion intensified his fingers explored my still wide open pussy. The hairs were damply plastered on either side of the pink gash of my womanhood so it was easy for Orochi to blindly feel for the opening of my vagina and slide a finger, then two fingers and then three fingers all moving in independent directions and feeling my insides like no tongue or penis can.

Again the bastard (I had to love his intensity and his attention to me) was foiling my plans as my hips began to heat up and then quiver ever so slightly. His probing was very pleasurable and every so often he would vary the feelings by taking a spare finger and flicking it across that little bud of my clitoris. My god, that little girl could really drive me nutty when touched the right way.

I became more frantic in my attention to his penis. I wanted him to cum and I wanted him to squirt jets of warm, creamy semen down my throat. I had become so horny that by the end of this video I wanted every orifice on my woman's body to be leaking semen: if not from Orochi then from some other man currently fooling around with a total stranger. That stranger could be me.

I focused on Orochi's pleasure almost in a competition to see who would cum first. Orochi lost; it's so easy to make a man's biology betray him, even if only a few beds away his real wife was getting her brains fucked out by a perfect stranger (again I had caught a glimpse of Hanako being fucked doggy style and she had her rump up in the air and was just screaming out as her partner fucked her hard). IN a last ditch effort before I too would be screaming my brains out from what Orochi was doing to my bottomside I quickened my strokes with my hands and my tongue and tried to insert as much of Orochi's penis in my mouth as I could.

I was rewarded with a groan from Orochi as his belly tightened up and I felt his cock shudder in my mouth. Spurt after strong spurt of hot semen gushed into my mouth. He had so much that it became a creamy man dessert that filled my mouth. I drew back from mouth on his penis so I could accommodate the copious amounts of semen Orochi ejaculated. Even so my mouth was soon overflowing with his cum and white sticky dribbles ran down my chin. How erotic was this???!!! I hoped the cameras caught every last spurt; I wanted to watch this later back at home and masturbate to it.

But Orochi recovered quickly, quicker than I could swallow all of his salty jism. He rolled me over onto my back with my legs pulled up over his shoulders and dragged my hips to his face so that my hairy pussy was at mouth level. Then he proceeded to dive into pleasuring me once again. But this time I couldn't escape his tongue as it flew over my genitals and inside my vagina; he had my legs locked and I couldn't squirm to the left or right or try to retreat from his flicking tongue. He even tugged my butt up into the air, opened my legs and worked his tongue over my anus and then inside of it. And then back again to those feminine folds now thick with blood and humming with tingling pleasure. For minutes I road on the knife's edge of having an incredible orgasm but Orochi, smiling at me lovingly whenever he came up for air, paused when he felt my groin start to spasm and felt my thighs tighten around his head. He would gently kiss and flick his tongue across my thighs or lift my hips so he could kiss the round cheeks of my butt. And then sensing that I had calmed down just a little he would surge back in and drag me to the edge of screaming my guts out with pleasure.

Several times he worked my body this way until I once again was on the verge of passing out from pleasure even before sustaining an orgasm. This time when Orochi decided it was time for me it was incredible. First I started to moan uncontrollably which drew the cameras to us. Then my body began to involuntarily spasm; the pleasure was incredible and like nothing I had ever felt, even a little while earlier when I had passed out. This time I heard myself begging him, "Orochi, please ,for goodness sake stop. I will go mad. I can't handle this. Please Orochi. Oh god, please, no, Orochi." The cameramen laughed and Orochi grinned, "Her man really pleasuring her good."

And then it happened like a tidal wave of uncontrollable pleasure. My whole body shook and I screamed loudly and I felt my vagina and my urethra gush all my fluids into Orochi's face. I heard the splashing sound of me actually ejaculating cum from my vagina as it hit Orochi in the face. And then all went black. Apparently I learned later on that even unconscious my body still orgasmed and shook and my vagina still shot streams of watery cum. The cameramen and the director were amazed.

When I awoke there was the familiar face of Orochi bending over me, blowing cooling air over my face. I still was shaking from my orgasm as if I was the mother earth and was suffering the aftershocks of a truly incredible erotic quake. The slightest touch by Orochi now caused me to quiver and laugh. My god I was happy. I had never experienced anything like this.

But Orochi had more in store for me. As he had made oral love to me his penis had once again attained a strong erection. There was the familiar long shaft with the club of the head of his penis stretched out fully from the foreskin ringing his shaft. As before it was standing at 45 degrees from his taut groin. He pulled me close into his arms and using his knees to hold me up he cradled my limp shuddering body so my legs straddled his groin, my back rested against his muscular legs and his hands caressed and moved me into position. The answer to my earlier question was soon answered as the massive head and shaft of Orochi's cock began their slow insertion inside of me.

Like a someone with a piece of candy I watched every delicious inch of Orochi's cock slide past the stretched out labia and nymphae of my pussy and saw my damp pubic hairs tickle against his meaty cock. As he dragged inside of me I felt his sizable penis actually press against my g-spot something I had only felt when those men on the train had used that technique of curling ones fingers up and rapidly vibrating that location. Remarkably Orochi was causing an incredible and pleasurable sensation with just his penis.

Then after a third was in me with his foreskin bunched up at the sopping wet entrance to my vagina, he slid back out so that the glans was the only part of him inside. My vagina collapsed back as he exited. Then back he came, pushing steadily so the foreskin was now in me like some French tickler of skin. Again he receded from me. And again the push back in but this time a little further in. The girth of his cock opened me up deep. Parts of my vagina which had only seen my children pass through now felt the rhythmic thrusting of a man whose penis filled me deep inside. Ohmigod, it was delicious. And he wasn't done. As I looked down I saw that there were still a few inches of the root of his penis left to push into me. Slowly but incessantly Orochi stroked his penis deeper and deeper inside of me.

I was surprised that I experienced no pain from Orochi's massive penis spreading me and pushing into me. I guess the multiple intense orgasms had softened my vagina and made it ready to take in a real man's cock. Expertly Orochi braced my back against his thighs and knees. He held my hips up and angled me for each thrust. His hips flexed off the futon and drove his penis like a shiny piston into the engine of my vagina. Deep inside of me combustion was happening. I had never felt so sexual in such a deep place inside of me. Now the softer head of his cock rested against my cervical opening; now my vagina stretched in order to feel all of him inside of me. Now he also began shifting his position so that with his penis he was able to stimulate my clit.

In and out and in and out Orochi moved. Sliding to the right or to the left or sliding a little north or south Orochi moved inside of me. I soon curled myself against his chest and let him hold me in his arms as his cock slowly, incessantly, and very erotically pierced and pleasured me. Almost instinctively I began to move my hips in a curling and up and down motion to match Orochi's thrusts. It was like nothing I had ever felt to feel Orochi's substantial manhood moving inside of me and feel his strong muscles moving against my softer body. My husband had never given me such sensations and the assailants on the Japanese train hadn't either. My body softened to mold myself against and around Orochi's hardness. The liquid sound of lovemaking and the strong smell of sexual intercourse surrounded us.