Elder Sex

Story Info
They have sex after Bridge.
1.5k words
4.35
108.1k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

I'm 74, a widower. My wife died fifteen months ago after a little over forty-one years of marriage. I didn't marry until I was thirty-two, a late maturer I guess. Marrying late has its advantages. I had sowed my wild oats, although they weren't all that wild nor sowed all that widely, so I knew what I was missing and it wasn't much. I had no trouble staying faithful through my marriage. Not that our sex life together was all that wild either. My fault as much as, or more than, my wife. I'm just a conservative. Steady and traditional fit me. Our two daughters are good people, married to good guys, and raising my grandchildren well.

Now, sex has entered my life again. A little more lively than all the many previous years. Before getting into details, I should add that after continuing to have sex with my wife as we aged together, I was well aware that her genitals remained as interesting, moist and capable of exercising my cock at the end as in the beginning. Maybe more so, although I needed Viagra to hold up my half of the action.

I'm not sure how to identify female genitals. Pussy. I'm not sure why but I don't like to use such a flip name for my wife's sexual apparatus. Cunt is even worse. The word cunnilingua is used to describe the licking of them so maybe some version of cunni, whatever its roots, is right. I'm aware some females calll it their cunny. Vulva is probably the correct name but somehow that doesn't sound sexy at all.

Whatever the name, I spent forty years regularly licking it, tasting it, sucking on her clit. I'm pretty sure close to 100% of females like, or would like, to have it favored orally. Mostly, ours was foreplay, leading up to inserting my penis. My cock. But I liked it for some odd reason so it often led to orgasm all on its own.

All of this is to lead up to the fact that at ages close to mine both men's and women's bodies change. They wrinkle and sag even among the most fit. I've gained weight -- not horrribly obese but with more of a spare tire than I'd like. I stay fairly fit, walk a lot but I'm no Adonis by any means. Most women are also a little flabbier than they'd like. But their vulvas (for lack of a better term) are every bit as desirable at seventy as they were at twenty. At least they are to another oldster like me.

I play Bridge, a card game, at a couple Senior Centers several times a week. There are as many females as men, usually more. Several of these women make sexual suggestive remarks during the afternoon's play. There are four people at a table, multiple tables, and the arrangement is that we move regularly from table to table. So I play with different partners and opponents. It's almost as much a social occasion as it is a card game. So, all kinds of things get discussed. Several women, widows mostly but some long divorced, sound to me as if they're interested in finding a sex partner.

At first I just smiled and wrote it off as light banter. But after some months of missing my wife in many ways, I began to wonder if they really meant it. Finally, I decided to try and find out. One of them, Ruby, was more physically attractive to me than others. Just in case it worked out, I figured I might as well be with someone I liked than not. I couldn't pursue this openly during a game, with others present, so I walked with her to her car one afternoon.

"Ruby, a number of times you've said things that make it sound as if you'd like to find a man to have sex with. If I'm wrong, I apologize, but I wonder if that's so?"

She smiled. Grinned is probably a better description. "Are you offering yourself, Jack?"

If I said yes and she wasn't interested, I'd be embarassed. Maybe not able to play Bridge there any more. But I can't say no because that isn't true. "Well, only if you're interested," is the answer I came up with after a pause.

"Oh, I'm interested," she said. "But it's been a long time and I'm not sure how to go about this. I mean, I have a family, grandchildren. I'm not wealthy but I have a little and have to be careful with it. Sex seems to always involve romance or romantic feelings. I don't think I'm ready for that. But if it was just sex and no more I'm certainly interested. Is that possible?"

Nothing like setting the ground rules first. Very sensible. I think she's thought about this. "I don't know," I finally replied. "I've never done this. But I'm in the same situation as you. I would hope that it would only be sex and nothing more. Neither of us can say what might happen eventually, though, and we might as well admit it."

"Can you still perform?" She asked. "I mean, some men can't."

"Well, I need Viagra. But with it, I do fine. I don't know how much stamina I have or how long I might last but I can certainly successfully handle once. But even if something went wrong, I could at least make sure you have an orgasm, orally. I've always liked that."

Her smile broadened. "Well, it's worth trying, isn't it? When and where?"

"Well, I can go home and take a Viagra and come to your place now. Or you can come to mine. There's no use waiting is there?"

I went to hers. We were naked on her bed within minutes. No coy working up to anything at our age. It's time for the real thing. We kissed and felt one another and she was quickly sucking on my cock. If I was going to have any trouble getting erect, this would solve it. I didn't have any trouble." Ruby," I said to her, "I love this. But if I cum in your mouth, I might never make it into your vagina."

She moved her mouth off, grinned at me. "I had to at least get a taste, it's been way too long."

I kiss her, caressing her breasts. They're relatively small breasts that, even with age, don't sag much at all. I move to lick her nipples, suck on each, then get down between her legs. She immediately spreads her legs and raises them, giving me lots of access. I lick her labia, her lips, then push my tongue into her vagina and lick around, then lick up to the bump that's got to be her clit. It almost immediately starts to change, grow, and I get my lips on it and suck. Then lick back down into her quickly.

"Jack, I dont want you to stop, I love this, but I can't keep my legs up like this."

I pull back and grab her hips, "Move so that your butt is on the edge of the bed. I'll kneel on the floor. You can put your feet on my shoulders."

I help nudge her but she makes the move on her own. Her vulva is a couple inches out into open air. I get my tongue back in her. I don't know whether it's her feet or ankles or what on me but her legs fall to each side and shes completely available for me to slurp and suck and lick all I want. Maybe all women are alike. Maybe I'm too dense to sense the difference but the tastes and shapes and feelings were all familiar. And I liked what I was doing. As I said earlier, I'm a conservative, I like to do what I'm used to doing. She had what she later claimed was her first orgasm in three years. And then I straightened up and, standing on the floor with my knees bent some, got my cock aimed into her and started pushing in.

Sex is good. Cooperative sex, sex that's appreciated by both involved, is even better. I'm not all that huge and she's not all that tight but it felt terrific to be sliding back and forth in that warm, moist envelope of her. I had my orgasm. She had to be content with her earlier one because she didn't cum again.

I'm 74. She's maybe two years younger. It might be sexier in the dark where we don't see each others' physical flaws, bulges and sags but it was awful good. Certainly good enough to repeat.

I don't know whether she told someone or some of her friends could just tell that something had happened. But I've since been very directly approached, confronted perhaps is better, by two women who want me to fuck them. Maybe I will. I'll have to see. Ruby and I have got together a dozen or so times now and I'm not sure I'm capable of being very promiscuous. Capable physically or capable psychologically. So for right now, I'm enjoying what I have.

# # #

ainu
ainu
269 Followers