ElectOral College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was breathless. Desperate to stop him, but more desperate for him to keep going. The raging heat between her legs was a furnace, pushing all thoughts of fidelity and Paul to the back of her mind.

Nick dragged his lips gently against her ear as he whispered, "Do you feel that?" He pulled her back against him, pushing his already hard cock against the small of her back, moving it against her spine. The backless dress created no barrier other than his tuxedo pants. Jenny could feel the heat of his hard length pressing against her exposed skin, his hands still grasping at her big tits, his lips still playing with her ear. "That's all for you Jenny...Every...last...inch."

"Oh god," Jenny moaned, leaning her head back, turning around and meeting Nick's lips again, kissing him now with reckless abandon. Her mouth opened wide, pushing her tongue deeper and deeper into his mouth.

Nick knew she had relented and kissing her harder he moved them both to the center of the ballroom. Jenny was already pulling off his jacket, exposing the tent that his erection had made. With no regard to cufflinks or clasps, their mouths open wide to the other, Jenny pulled at the congressman's starched white shirt, pulling open the buttons and revealing the hard body beneath. She had never been so turned on in her life, never wanted anything more than this man, this leader of the free world. She didn't know whether it was his power or his masculinity or just his smell, but she was intoxicated.

For his part, Nick was happy to watch her attack him. Finally his gift was ready to be unwrapped. Unwrapped. Nick smiled and then pulled his lips from Jenny's. A confused expression on her face as if he'd just taken away her favorite food.

He smirked at her. That same smirk he reserved for her whenever they were alone only this time it was deeper, and more arrogant. "Take off your dress."

Jenny heard his voice echo off the walls of the ballroom. She turned sultrily in her heels, smiling at him, teasing him. "But Mr. Congressman, would that be appropriate?"

"I don't care about appropriate," Nick said, his eyes lusting after her hungrily.

"But what would your constituents say?"

"Fuck my constituents," Nick smirked.

"But Mr. Congressman," Jenny said, walking towards him slowly, her heels clacking on the parquet floor, "I'm one of your constituents." She stopped a few feet away. Reaching up behind her neck she undid the clasp. "Are you going to fuck me?"

And before he could respond Jenny let the slinky red fabric slowly slide down her body. Nick thought he might die. The natural shelf that Jenny's breasts created allowed the dress to linger a moment longer before finally it fell to the floor in a puddle around her feet.

Nick walked towards Jenny, now naked, but for a lacy red thong and a pair of heels. As he moved towards her he marveled at the twenty one year old goddess in front him. His heart was racing and the tent in his pants had grown another few inches. Her long auburn hair was still pulled back and up, her perfect soft skin glowing in the tiny amount of light coming through the window. Her massive 32F breasts without a hint of sag, perfectly formed, sculpted, a picture of fuckable perfection.

And standing in front of her he answered her question. "Yes, Jenny Carter. I am going to fuck you." And reaching up he lifted his hand and placed it around her huge tit and sunk his fingers in.

Jenny let out a gasp, which quickly turned to a moan as the Congressman wrapped his arms around her, their warm bodies pressing against eachother. Nick kissed Jenny's neck, his tongue kissing her soft skin, and bending at the waist he lifted one of her magnificent breasts to his mouth, her quarter sized nipples already taut with excitement. He sucked hard around her tit causing Jenny to groan, and reaching for his pants she began to undo the belt and the buckle, and finally she pulled down the zipper letting his slacks fall to the floor.

Nick's mouth was still stretched around her breast, feeding desperately, she tasted like lavender, and as his pants dropped he pulled his face back leaving her skin glistening with his saliva.

Getting her first opportunity, Jenny looked at the Congressman's extreme bulge, straining against the fabric of his briefs, a small stain of pre-cum visible by the waistband, even in the dim light. Without a word she stepped into him and ran her hands down his strong chest, over his abdomen and down over his hard swell. Kissing his chest, she bent at the waist, her breasts swinging beneath her as she kneeled on the floor in front of him.

Nick looked at her with a wild excitement. All thoughts of what was right or wrong had left his mind the minute he laid eyes on Jenny Carter over a month before, and finally, after all this time, he had her right where he wanted her.

"Mmmmm," she hummed only a few inches from his straining package, "Mr. Congressman, how will you help the country with such a big distraction?" Reaching up she rubbed her hands against the bulging cotton.

Nick played along, although the sight of Jenny topless and kneeling on front of his cock almost prevented him from being able to form words. "Ungh --" he grunted as she placed her mouth against the cotton and he could feel her hot breath and wet tongue through the fabric as she licked around his aching tool. "Ask not what your country can do for you -- fuck --" Jenny slid her fingers around the waistband and slowly peeled the briefs down from his waist. "Ask what you can do for your country."

Jenny stared at the cock now swaying in front of her face, naked and swollen. All thoughts of witty banter had left her mind.

Nick smirked. He waited patiently, looking down at the kneeling coed as she stared open mouthed at his swinging dick.

To Jenny, the thing in front of her barely even resembled a penis, or at least none that she'd seen before. From the massive girth of its base to the shiny, plum sized head it had to be at least..."How big is it?"

"Haven't measured it since high school, but, unless it shrunk,...ten inches."

Ten? Ten inches? How would she ever fit this thing...oh fuck...it was impossible. She'd never be able to. But she desperately wanted to try. She reached up to touch the head, the slit at the tip was leaking fluid and Jenny dabbed her finger on it.

The congressman was used to women marveling at his member. But the sight of Jenny, his conquest, his little fuckdoll. looking up at him with that expression of both pleasure and panic, was a thrill.

She extended her hand and wrapped it around his shaft, her fingers barely touching around the girth. Slowly moving her hand back and forth over a couple of his inches, her mouth still wide open.

Nick decided it was time to start the fun, and reaching to the back of her head he gently pulled her face forward until her plump lips made contact with the head. Jenny snapped out of her daze and slowly opened her mouth letting her tongue slather the head of the congressman's cock.

"Ungh -- fuck yes," Nick moaned softly.

Spurred on by his grunts of approval she opened her mouth a little wider letting the head of Nick's cock disappear between her lips and into her soft mouth. Her tongue barely had room to move with the Congressman's huge dick inside, but she managed to slide it back and forth against the sensitive underside eliciting louder moans from her boss.

"That's it Jenny. Suck my dick," Nick said, his hand still resting on her head.

Jenny went further down his massive prick, feeling the head bump against the back of her throat. He was so fucking hard, and so fucking big. Thoughts of Paul suddenly came into her mind. Images of her on her knees in front of him. Taking his dick all the way down and having it come nowhere near her throat. Nick DeMarco's ten-inch penis was going to take some skill.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and looked up into his eyes, rubbing the head against her lips. "Mmmm. This is so much better than the usual jobs you have for me Congressman."

Nick smirked, "Well there's plenty more of this kind of work to cum Jenny."

The double entendre wasn't lost on her as she licked all the way down his cock to the base. She replaced her lips with her hand and started jerkeing him up and down as she began to lick at his heavy balls. The fleshy sack draped over her pretty face as she sucked each nut into her mouth. The cum filled testicles resting on her lips as she suckled them in and hummed. Then, with a glint in her eyes as she looked at her boss, Jenny dipped lower and tickled the sensitive back of his nutsack.

"Oh, fuck -- that's it girl."

Jenny tickled his taint for a few more seconds and then, sliding her tongue back up the length to the tip of his dick, she resumed her work on his stiff penis. But this time she went to town. Pushing his cock as deep in her mouth as she could, Jenny gagged again and again on the massive meat. Over and over she pushed her face down the congressman's cock, but she couldn't seem to keep from choking. He was just too big.

"Jenny -- Jenny -- slow down."

She looked up at him, tears in her eyes, her throat already sore.

Nick looked down at her and touched her face, "Go slow. Try to open your throat as wide as you can."

Jenny looked back down at the big cock in front of her. She was daunted at the prospect of it entering her throat, but she was determined to impress Nick. She tentatively put it back into her mouth and pushed a few inches in, again feeling it brush against her gag relflex. But she did what he said and tried opening her throat, and trying to ignore the panic she felt, she pushed down and felt as the thick head pierced through. Nick groaned and she tried to go a little farther which immediately caused her throat to close as she gagged loudly.

"That was really good," Nick said breathless. "Try again."

Jenny smiled at the compliment and again took the monster cock back into her mouth, opening her throat and letting the head inside. She breathed deeply through her nose and pushed a little more in, taking almost six inches, then a little more. Nick was gently touching her hair and watching her, mesmerized, as she took the seventh inch, and then the eighth. Jenny suddenly felt her lungs contract and she gagged loudly again, pulling her mouth off the Congressman again.

"Fuck that felt good," Nick said, his hand clenching and unclenching on her head. "Do you want to try and take it all Jenny?"

Her hand wrapped around the heavy weight of his dick, Jenny looked up at the congressman with determination in her eyes. She nodded. And taking a couple deep breaths Jenny once more plunged down his big dick, swallowing almost seven inches at once. Nick Demarco could feel the beautiful brunette's throat opening wide, tightly wrapping around his dick as she moved down the eighth and ninth inches of his cock, holding herself there for a moment. And not able to control himself, he was so wildly turned on, Nick grabbed her head and pushed it down the last inch, burying her face in his abdomen. Jenny's eyes opened wide at the sudden forcefulness, but she quickly regained her composure and dutifully held herself, gagging loudly, at the base the congressman's ten inch cock.

"Fucking fuck! Yes -- oh fuck yes Jenny!" Nick relished the feeling of having this sexbomb coed swallowing all ten inches of his dick. He looked down at her, Jenny's mouth stretched impossibly wide around the base of his cock. The feel of her throat swallowing and gasping for breath as he held his cock inside her was almost too much to handle. He released her head and Jenny pulled off him gasping for breath, a long strand of saliva connecting her fleshy bottom lip to his dick, which was slathered in her spit.

After a few moments of breathing, she regained her composure enough to smile at her boss, a single tear falling down her cheek. "Was that -- was that good?" she gasped.

Nick bent down, kissing her fiercely and saying, "That was fucking incredible Jenny." He quickly pulled off his shoes, socks and the tuxedo pants around his ankles, and lay down on the parquet floor with the sexy topless girl. They kissed passionately, Nick digging his fingers once again into the pliant breasts of Jenny Carter.

Jenny climbed on top of him straddling his waist. "This is just a one time thing, ok?"

Nick smirked up at her, his hands wrapping around her impossibly large tits, "We'll see."

"Look, it's just Paul is going to be back soon and --"

"How about we have this conversation after I fuck you?" Nick said.

"Well," she said rubbing her thong covered pussy, against his naked cock.. "Aren't you confident?"

"If there's one thing I've learned in politics, Jenny," he said pinching her nipples and making her wince, "it's that confidence is something you're born with...like a big dick...or a big pair of tits." Nick lifted each tit with reverence, as Jenny slowly dry humped his cock. "And for those of us who are lucky enough to have been born with confidence, it's our obligation to exert that confidence." Jenny was getting so incredibly turned on as Nick moved his hips slowly in time with her, and he began slapping her tits gently, just to see them bounce. "Just like it's your obligation to let me play with these perfect, big tits, and it's MY obligation, Jenny, it's my obligation to make you scream my name as I fuck you with my big cock."

"Fuck - fuck me -- oh fuck that's good," Jenny moaned above him as she grinded her pussy into him. She seemed to be on the verge of an orgasm.

Nick flipped her over onto her back in one fluid movement. She gasped as he reached down and tore the flimsy red thong from her body with one hand, his strong arms holding him above her as she squirmed beneath him, his cock only inches from her hairless, sopping wet pussy.

"And I always fulfill my obligations Jenny. Always." And with that Nick pushed the thick head of his cock inside her.

"Oggghhh Fuuuuuck!!" She yelled out as Nick penetrated her slowly. Fucking hell she was tight. He could barely fit his cock inside her at all. Her boyfriend must have a dick the size of a peanut. "Oh god, oh god, slow, slow," Jenny moaned beneath him. Nick entered her gently. Although she was as tight as a drum she was also wet. Very wet. He got about halfway inside when he started pulling out again. Her moans beneath him were started to change from pain to pleasure. She was already writhing like a woman possessed.

Jenny couldn't feel anything but his massive cock, it was like all of her nerves had gathered in her pussy. "Yes! -- yes!! -- Nick -- oh fuck!" Her eyes were rolling back in her head as he started to pump inside her, slowly inching more and more, deeper and deeper. "Oh god! -- you're so fucking big!"

"That's just the appetizer Jenny," Nick said, sliding back and forth lazily inside her, feeling her get used to his size. "This... is the main course." Nick pushed himself the rest of the way inside her.

"AAAAHHHGGGHHHAAA," Jenny screamed. He held himself there as she clawed at his back, her magnificent, tight pussy clenching desperately around his cock. For a moment Nick wondered if anyone outside the ballroom had heard her scream. No matter. He was going to make her scream a lot more than that.

Nick began pushing himself in and out of the big titted brunette beneath him, slowly, again and again, her breasts bouncing around her chest. As he felt her adjust to his full length Nick began to move a little faster. And faster. Until he was finally driving himself inside her again and again.

At this point Jenny was just a long stream of groans, her body flushed, looking incredible as he plowed into her over and over. Nick could already feel his balls beginning to tighten.

"FUCK ME MR. CONGRESSMAN!" she suddenly screamed out, almost making Nick laugh.

Jenny was lost in a world of pleasure as the huge ten-inch cock of her boss slammed into her harder and harder. She could barely breathe as he pushed all ten inches inside of her, almost knocking the breath out of her lungs with every plunge. She could feel the biggest orgasm she had ever had beginning to gather in her toes.

Again she thought of her boyfriend, but now it wasn't in the guilt-ridden way she had thought of him earlier. Now she only thought of him as a distant memory, a piece of a former life where she wasn't full of such an incredible amount of pleasure, where she didn't know a human being could feel THIS GOOD!

"OH God! OH GOD -- KEEP GOING!!! OH GOD -- I'M GONNA CUM!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!

"Say it Jenny! Say this isn't the last time," Nick said through gritted teeth. "Say I can fuck you again --"

"Fuck OH GOD! -- OH FUCK! NICK!

"SAY IT!"

"Oh FUCK! -- YOU CAN FUCK ME AGAIN!!"

"Whenever I want?"

"FUCK you're cock is so big!" Jenny screamed, the world spinning around her. "Yes! YES!! WHENEVER!"

"Are you my little campaign slut?" Nick grunted.

Jenny bucked her hips against the Congressman, trying desperately to take as much of him inside her as she could. Oh GOD she felt so full! "YES! FUCK -- I'M YOUR SLUT! JUST DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

And with those words Nick started to truly pound his cock into Jenny's cunt. Her tight pussy sucking at his dick in the most fantastic way.

Jenny's mind suddenly went blank as a surge of incredible pleasure rushed through her body and burst through her skin. "AAAHHHHHGH I'MMMMM CUMMMMMMINGGG," she screamed out.

Nick felt the walls of her pussy contract and suddenly she was digging her nails into his back, her legs clawing at the air, her back arching up, her scream suddenly cutting off and becoming silent as her mouth opened wide and her eyes rolled back into her head.

He continued to slam his cock inside her, riding her through her orgasm, as he felt his own rise up. Jenny was twisting a contorting beneath him, the walls of her pussy grasping to his cock was almost too much for him to bear. He made sure she had started to come down from her orgasm when, without warning, he pulled out of her, eliciting a long moan from the dazed girl, and repositioned himself over her still writhing body.

Jenny barely knew what was happening as the Congressman extracted his ten inch dick from her drenched pussy, but as he moved above her, kneeling on either side of her shoulders, she started to get the idea.

Nick started to jerk off his cock, which was slippery with the cum of the girl underneath him. And as he felt Jenny raise herself onto her elbows and place her lips on his balls, her tongue inching its way behind to tongue his asshole again, he knew that he'd made her his own personal slut.

She slurped and sucked, moving sensually between his heavy balls and his taint, slathering both, lapping up her own sweet juices in the process. Nick jerked his cock harder, and reaching down he pulled her mouth off and aimed his throbbing dick at the beautiful brunette's face. Jenny opened wide, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"OH shit! Here it CUUMMMMSSS," he groaned.

Jenny, a ball of anticipation, watched the head expand, and then felt the first blast of Nick's cum spray her upper lip, the second and third splashing over her chin, as she lifted her self higher and placed her mouth around the end of the fire hose, enveloping it into her eager mouth.

"OH fuck! That's it baby. Eat my cum!"

Jenny dutifully complied as the Congressman dumped, what seemed like an inhuman amount of sperm into her mouth as she gulped down one mouthful after another. The only sound in the ballroom was the loud gurgle of Jenny drinking Nick DeMarco's titanic load.

GULP GULP

"Fuck, don't stop! Keep sucking!"

She moved her mouth slowly up and down a few inches of his shaft as the spurts became staggered, milking the last few drops from his softening cock. And looking up at the exhausted Congressman, Jenny opened her mouth and showed him the mouthful she had worked so hard for, a few drops of the mammoth cumload leaking from the corner of her mouth and splashing onto her breasts. And with a giant gulp she finished the job.