Elevator Blowjob

Story Info
A blow job in an elevator.
3.9k words
3.95
87.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winning a trial gives you the feeling of ultimate invincibility, nothing can stop you. Winning a murder trial magnifies that intense sensation ten fold. Today I am king of Akron Ohio.

I jumped into the elevator on the eleventh floor across from Judge McCarthy's courtroom and quickly pushed the button for the ninth floor. The doors stalled, as they usually do, and so I began to push the close door button. Everyone knows that this never works, but it makes you feel busy.

Just as the doors were beginning to shut a young girl slid between them. She looked to be about 18, probably just out of high school if I had to guess. She was slender and tall, probably about 5'8", with medium length bleach blonde hair. She was wearing a tight pink top that appeared to be too small for her frame. The top cut off at the top of her lower torso exposing her perfectly shaped stomach.

As she entered the elevator in a sideways motion as to avoid the closing elevator doors she sort of turned her backside to me. This gave me an excellent view of a very tight pair of low cut jeans that had a bright red T-backed thong peeking out over the top of them. Her body really filled out the jeans as well, with a perfectly round ass that reminded you of a Victoria Secret model.

"Sorry" she said.

She had the soft crème colored complexion that only a teenager could have. Her walk was a bit awkward making me think she had not had a lot of experience moving around in the high heels she was wearing. Her makeup was a little over done but it didn't completely hide that angel looking face of hers, oh man what I could do to that face.

"No sweat. What floor?" I asked while I was also trying to catch a glimpse down her shirt. Her breasts seemed to be a perfect 34 C but by this time I was thinking I wanted to see for myself instead of guessing. After all this is my day.

"Oh, umm, ground floor." She murmured. She was a little startled by the way I was fucking her with my eyes. As she looked up at me she flashed the biggest, brightest, and roundest pair of blue eyes I had ever seen. Her eyes were the type that gave you the impression she may be nocturnal.

I wasn't sure if she would be freaked out by me staring her down like a T-bone steak in the butcher's window but I'm sure she had been leered at before by dirty old men.

"Like what you see?" she asked while giving me a glimpse at her white as snow teeth in a little "I'm not so innocent" grin.

"Yes. Very Much. I'm sorry if I creeped you out, it's just that you are the most attractive young lady I have seen today and I didn't get my morning Blow Job this morning so I'm a little on edge." I said as I gave her a wink.

We were about half way down on our elevator ride when all of a sudden there was an awful clanging noise; sounding as if the elevator shaft was getting narrower as the elevator itself became wider. The elevator slowly began to come to a stop. When it did reach a complete stop I began press the open elevator door button rapidly over and over again, unfortunately it doesn't work any better than close elevator door button.

"Shit, I hope were not here long." I stated in disgust.

"Why got some where you have to be?" she asked in her "I'm a bad girl voice" giving me the same evil grin and eye nod.

"Well, yeah I did but I guess all that's down the toilet now. Hey I have an idea, lets see if you can get me to cum before they get us out of this elevator?" I said flashing my own evil smile at her.

"Hmm... That's quite an offer. What do I get if I succeed?"

"How about I give you a big fat load of man milk to eat." I said laughing

"Your on"

"Wait a minute, how old are you?" I asked before getting myself in even more trouble than I was already in.

"Don't worry; I'm 18" she said letting out a little giggle.

She took a couple of steps toward me and my side of the elevator and like an obedient dog knelt in front of me. Oh yes I am the king. She first put her left knee down onto the ground followed by her right and once she was secure in sucking position she looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and asked "May I suck your cock sir?"

"You may proceed." I said with the utmost authority.

She then turned to the task at hand, taking her little left hand and slowly moving it up the inside of my right thigh. She rubbed the inside of my leg for what seemed like an eternity before bringing up her right hand. With her right hand she began to fumble with the zipper on my suit trousers until she was able to pull down the metal tab.

She then reached into my fly and retrieved my throbbing penis that had already begun dispensing with a few drops of pre cum. She giggled and then unleashed her lizard like tongue, licking the clear liquid from the tip of my rock hard erection.

"Mmmmm... tastes like ice cream." She let out with another sophomoric giggle.

Just before she was about to begin her challenge I inquired, "Hey, before you really get started down there I wanted to ask you what your name was. I didn't get your name."

"Oh, well what do you want my name to be lawyer man" she laughed

"How about I call you bitch girl?" I asked

"Mmm.... Bitch girl huh? Sure, sounds good."

It seemed before she had even gotten the last word out of her mouth my cock was in her mouth. The greatest thing about a blowjob is that no matter how many of them you are blessed enough to experience every time you enter a female oral cavity it feels like heaven. This experience was no different.

On top of the amazing feeling of my penis sliding back forth over her tongue and between her cheeks, just the sight of her cute little face bobbing back and forth into my lap was enough to let me know a god must exist.

"Look up here bitch girl, I wanna see those beautiful blue eyes of yours"

'mmmmkaaayy...." Came out of her nasal cavity as she tried to speak with my dick shoved down her throat.

"Good job Bitch Girl, now keep those eyes up here.........yeah... that's a good little fuck slut." Nothing beats talking trash to an 18-year-old girl while she gags on your tool, I mean nothing. It was already getting difficult for me to contain my orgasm, but I couldn't let an experience such as this end so quickly.

I reached down and grabbed the back of her hair. I rolled all of her blonde lochs into my palm like a shiny golden rope connected to the rear of her skull and jerked back as if correcting a dog on a leash.

"Hey, slow the fuck down Bitch Girl! You don't want me to blow my spunk already do you?" I asked trying to force intimidation into my voice.

"I'm sorry, but I thought the point was to make you cum before we got out of here. Do you want me to go slower, I can go slower Mr. Lawyer man? I'll suck your cock as soft and as slow as you like me too." She whispered, almost as if she was talking to the head of my penis instead of me.

With her hair still in my hand, I pulled her to the left in a circular motion essentially turning her around so her back was to the wall of the elevator.

"Ouch, that hurts" she whimpered.

"Shut up Bitch Girl. I'm done letting you suck my dick. You cant do it right anyway." I was really starting to get angry. This little whore was going to try and make me cum in less than 1 minute. Fuck that, there is nothing sadder than not relaxing and taking your time while a teenage mouth washes your nuts in an elevator.

" Oh please, don't do that.... Please... please let me," she begged.

Now having a barely legal hottie worship your manhood with her oral cavity gets you hot, but when there on their knees begging to do so, it all but drives you insane.

"Absolutely not, but I'm feeling generous today. So I'm gonna' give you something even better." I said as I began to loosen my tie.

"What's that?" she asked with a bit of uneasiness in her voice, scared as to what I might do to her.

I loved it. Now she was a little worried I might hurt her. I know I never would become physical with a female, but having her a little frightened might make the experience all that much better for me.

I took off my tie after I loosened it and stretched it out long ways holding one end with my right had and the other with my left.

"Turn around and I'll show you." I said, holding the tie up to her face.

"Okay, but please don't hurt me Mr... Be gentle." She said no longer with her smug teen princess tone, but know more like a girl just wanting to please me.

I took her two wrists and held them together with my left hand as I wrapped my silk tie around the tops of her hands with my right. I wrapped the tie around once, twice, and then made a solid and firm not. Making sure it was tight enough her hands could not be freed would be crucial for achieving maximum pleasure for myself.

"Not too tight." She said with a voice trying to elicit sympathy from her impending mouth abuser, me. Unfortunately for her, I would be giving her a lot but it would not be sympathy.

"There you go.... you are all set to entertain me now Bitch Girl. Turn your ass back around."

She began to turn around by walking on her knees but with her hands tied behind her back she had no means of balancing her self. It was hysterical; she looked like a drunken penguin the way she was trying to move. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"C'mon Bitch Girl, hurry it up. I don't have all day."

"I'm trying but it hurts my knees."

"Boo fuckin' whoo, lets move."

She finally got back to her original position with her back against the sidewall of the elevator. This time with one key difference, her hands were tied behind her back. She was as defenseless as blind baby.

"So what are we gonna' do now?" she asked with sincere anticipation.

"We aren't going to do anything my little suck tart. However, I am going to fuck the shit out of your face." I said emphatically with a giant ear-to-ear grin on my face.

"Have you ever had your face fucked before Bitch Girl?"

She was so shocked she couldn't speak; she merely nodded her head slowly from side to side letting me know that she had not.

"Good, it's never to late to learn something new I always say. So lets get to lesson number 1. Open your mouth as wide as you can and say ah for me, pretend I'm your dentist.... Except your gonna' guzzle this dentist's man goo and blow bubbles with it." I laughed again; her face was priceless, like the proverbial deer in the headlights.

"Ahhhh..." She opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could, as if she were going to attempt to swallow an apple whole.

"Good Bitch Girl, I think you might make an excellent student."

I reached down and grabbed a handful of her gorgeous blonde hair and rolled into my palm until I had made it into a handle.

"Look at me, don't take your fucking eyes off of me. Now stick out your tongue."

She did as she was told and rolled out the red carpet for my stiffy. I then began to pull on her hair like a slot machine lever down towards her new favorite lolli pop. My cock slid along the top of her tongue and right into her mouth like a little kid on a slip and slide.

"Fuck yeah... fuck yeah"

My Johnson plunged passed her lips and strait down her throat. I could feel her tonsils banging around the head of my cock like a couple of tennis balls against a brick wall. This was good stuff and it only got better as she began to gag.

"Ahcha.... ahggggahhhh...ahgahhh...." were the only sounds she could make.

I could see her struggling to get her hands free, but I made sure I tied her hands tight enough that this would not happen.

I began slamming my dick down her throat even harder, as if I were trying punch my dick through the back of her head. I was getting a good rhythm, with my ass pumping back and forth stuffing her mouth and stretching her cheeks. Slamming my balls against her chin harder and harder with each successive motion.

She began to struggle with this new activity and started gagging louder and louder with each pump of my waist.

"Ahhhggggggghhhhhhh! Ahhhhggghhhhhhh..." was all that came out as she attempted to speak.

I stopped for a moment and let her catch her breath. The last thing I wanted was her puke all over my best trial suit.

"You're doing great Bitch Girl... I think I might even allow you feast on my cock again some time if you keep this up." I said trying to give her some encouragement so she would keep blowing me but keep her self-esteem at "I'm a worthless piece of shit level" at the same time.

I jerked her head back by her hair so she would be looking directly up at me but she had no response, just a glazed look on her face as if she wanted nothing in the world more than for this to be over. The angelic looking creature that first slid into the elevator had been soiled by my nine inches of man meat. Her eye makeup was beginning to run down her face and drool was coming out of the side of her mouth. Bitch Girl or whatever her name was, I could really care less, appeared to of aged four or five years in the last ten minutes.

"Okay honey, take it like the obedient little whore you are.... Open up... that's it." I said as I once again filled her mouth with my throbbing erection.

Again I grabbed the back of her hair, getting a good hold of my handle on the top of her head and proceeded to violate her mouth. The sensation went beyond the physical stimulation of her mouth slobbering over my penis. It was becoming more about the power, the power to dominate, humiliate, and degrade another human being to the point they are willing to do something to please you even though they really don't want to. This is the sweetest drug.

The gagging returned "Ahhhhggggggghhhhh...Ahhhhggggh"

"That's it bitch!" I said as I began a new routine, sticking my dick as far down as it would go and pulling it all the way out, as far as it would go and then pulling all the way out.

"Spit on it!" I demanded as I pulled out in rhythm.

First she caught her breath and then "puh.... Puh." She spit on my cock and then stared at the tip of my penis as a string of saliva was connected for the top of my mushroom to her lower lip.

"Open up... keep your mouth open. Don't you dare fucking close your mouth... just leave it open and keep your eyes on me.... Understand?"

"Yes...yes... I understand." She labored with each syllable. "It's hard. You're hurting my throat." She said as her eyes began to water from the punishment my cock was delivering to her throat.

"Quit your crying Bitch Girl... Just do as I fucking say... you got it?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"That's a good little slut."

I returned to my fun, in and out, in and out with lots of gagging and spitting on her part. After a few more minutes of this and the realization that she would not stop no matter how bad I was gagging her I began to get a little bored. So as I was looking down at those deep blue and now watering eyes as my new friend slurped on my tool I decided to talk some serious shit to her.

"Man, I bet giving head runs in your family... you got any sisters?"

Unable to speak audibly with a nine-inch throbber pounding away at her face she groaned "mmhmmm."

"Fuck, you are just too cute. Lets see if you can do that while I hold your nose little Bitch girl."

I reached down and grabbed her nostrils in between the thumb and forefinger of my left hand as I still had my right hand securely on the blonde handle on the top of her head. She lasted for about twenty seconds before she violently jerked back of my cock for air.

"Guess not." I said jokingly letting out a little chuckle.

" I have two sisters." She said as she gasped for air.

"Oh yeah?" I was intrigued. "How old?"

"They are both sixteen."

"Open up dip shit... I don't need to hear about your family fucking tree... I just need you for a cum dumpster." Man was I getting mean to this one.

"That's it... try and swallow it... take it all... yeah that's it."

Man, that slurping and sucking sound that was coming out of her mouth was like pure nirvana to my ears. It felt good, sounded good, and the view was to die for.

"Eyes up here whore... yeah you know how I like it... Man, twins I bet they're even cuter than you huh? That's probably why you have such low self-esteem, why you suck strange guy's cocks in elevators... Ya' dirty slut. I tell you what Bitch Girl when you finally get done sucking me off I'm gonna' give you my business card. You can make an appointment for sometime this week to bring those tasty twin sisters of yours so I can abuse their faces too."

She was still busy trying to take my manhood down her throat but she heard me, even though she tried to pretend like she didn't.

"Okay Bitch Girl?"

"Mmmhmmm...Ahhay." She said still trying to please me, trying to get me to finish any way she could.

"Ah yeah.... That feels so fucking good." I said.

I again stopped with my rhythmic in and out and stood motionless with the exception of my right hand. I was now pulling her head down in a steady bobbing motion by her hair on to my dick. This technique intensified both the feeling on my cock as well as the sensation of power. It also increased the volume of the sucks and slurps.

My cock disappearing and then reappearing as I pulled her head back, her head bobbing back and forth, into and out of my crotch at my discretion. With each tug forward on her hair my balls would slap against her chin and make a little smacking noise. I liked this noise most of all.

I was about to drop my load and I knew exactly where I was going to put it.

"Ohhhhh yeahhhh... I'm gonna' cum" I said with total enthusiasm.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth with a single motion and immediately snatched it with the palm of my left hand.

"You want it bitch... you want my nut juice?"

"Oh yeah baby... you know I want it." She said just glad it was finally going to be over.

"I don't fucking believe you... Tell me why I should give it to you?" I asked trying to degrade my obedient subject one last time before I saturated her face with my warm semen.

She looked up at me with a look of confusion and said "because I want it so bad... please cum on me, please cum on my face."

"Have you earned it? I'm not sure you have earned it."

"Oh please.... I'm begging you... please let me taste it, let me taste your cum." Sounding a little more enthused this time.

"Well begging is a good start... I guess you are worthy." I said knowing I couldn't hold it in any longer anyway.

"Ahhh.... Fuck yeah.... You fucking whore." I screamed as I blasted four good squirts all over her face. The first shot struck her like a cum rocket right between her eyes in a big fat line of milky white goo running all the way down to her tongue. The final three blasts were bulls-eye shots right into her mouth.

"Open wide.... Let me see my work." I commanded.

She looked up at me with a defeated look in her eyes as well as my sperm on her face and opened her mouth as wide as she could.

"Oh yeah... that's quite a bit for a little girl like you.... Yeah.... Okay Bitch girl I give you permission to swallow it now."

The next sound I heard is one of the most rewarding in life "Gulp."

"You still have quite a bit on your face... Don't you?"

"My hands are still tied behind my back, I cant get to it." She said helplessly.

"Awe... I guess I'm gonna have to help you then aren't I.... Well I guess I can be a gentleman for once."

I took my now softening penis in my left hand again and began to slap her across the face with it. I was laughing so hard. Poor Bitch Girl appeared as if she was going to break down into tears. After this little bit of fun I took the head of my dick and placed it between her eyes. I then pushed it in a downward motion scraping all of the excess spunk down towards her mouth.

"Suck it bitch."

In one final act of humiliation she began to suck of the remaining cum off my dick. She did it slowly and methodically in an obvious attempt to enhance my experience. Finally she consumed it all in her precious little mouth and gave one last swallow.

12